Displayed in Chains Pt. 01

Story Info
Woman finds her way to love and submission.
4.4k words
4.3
28.4k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers

Why I am standing here displaying myself in chains?

There I was looking fantastic, naked, standing with my ankles, wrist and nipples chained. I have a beautiful tall athletic body which features medium length wavy black hair, light brown skin, with medium/large size breasts with protruding nipples. I am a mixed racial woman with Black, Mexican, and Chinese heritage. My father is half Black and Mexican and my mother is Chinese. I am fortune enough to speak English, Chinese, and Spanish (learned from my grandmother).

Was I happy about standing here naked and in chains? "Yes". How did it come about? Let me explain.

Presently I am 23 years old. This series of events started on my 22nd birthday (February 29th).

For my 22nd birthday celebration a group of my best girlfriends took me out to a restaurant/bar establishment. It was somewhat of a big event being that it was a year with 29 days in February. The four of us were sitting on stools at the middle of the bar having a good time gossiping, drinking, and making fun of each other. Two of my friends were married and the third was engaged. I was the only one with no prospect of marital bliss.

As often happens with a group of women who are at a bar, guys will approach them to try and pick one or more of them up. Tonight, was no exception to that rule. At the far end of the bar there were five guys looking our way trying to get a signal from us to approach us. Since my three girlfriends were unavailable and had no intention of stepping out on their significant others and I, as the only unattached woman, was not interested in dealing with guys on my birthday, there were no signals emanating from us to these guys.

Being men on the hunt, our lack of a signal didn't stop four of them from approaching us and trying to initiate a conversation. My three girlfriends stood between them and me, providing me some degree protection. After a minute, for some reason, my attention was drawn to the one guy who did not come over to our group. He appeared to be about thirty years old. He was sitting there looking down at his drink. He was tall, athletic, and rather handsome. He seemed to be lost in deep thought. The next instance, without realizing how I got there, I found myself standing next to his stool saying hello and introducing myself to him.

"Hi, my name is Te."

He looked up from the fog that he was in, "Sorry what did you say your name is?"

"It is Te, which means 'Special' in Chinese."

He gave me that once over look and said, "Yes you are. My name is Hector."

I then responded, "So, you are the Tamer of Horses."

"What do you mean, Tamer of Horses?"

"That is from Homer's lliad. Hector the great Trojan warrior was known as the Tamer of Horses."

It turned out to be very ironic how the meaning of ours names was to be a significant factor in our lives.

I could see that something was causing him some anguish. We started talking and his mood light up considerably. The conversation between us just flowed. We clicked. I invited him and his friends to join my friends in celebrating my birthday. We all talked, danced, and ate birthday cake until the bar closing time. Hector and I exchanged phones numbers as we are leaving the bar. That night changed my life.

The next day, Hector called and asked me out. We agreed to meet at the same restaurant where I had my birthday party. We had a very pleasant dinner during which we learned a lot about each other. We talk about our up bring and our family lives.

Hector is from El Salvador. He came to America as a 10-year-old. He was separated from his mother who moved to the East coast while he lived in Washington State and was raised by his aunt's family. His aunt had two girls and no son. Even though his aunt treated him as one of her family, he never felt part of the family. He longed to be with his mother. So, he could never rectify this feeling of abandonment. He never mentioned anything about his father.

I was raised in the Los Angeles area. In my family, my father and mother were both "A" personalities. My father had very strong feelings that marriage was for life and that the children of that family should never be raised in a broken home. As my parents "A" personalities clashed, for the sake of the marriage and the children, my father took somewhat of a backseat to my mother in a lot of things during the marriage. However, as we grow in age to the point where my two older brothers were in college and I was in last part of my senior year of high school, he had had enough of giving in to my mother to preserve the family unit. He told my mother that when I graduated from high school that he was going to divorce her. They separated during the final two months of my senior year and their divorce was finalized within a year's time.

The more we spoke the more I found myself being attracted to this man. He was good looking, intelligent, friendly, and with a good sense of humor. In that womanly way, I could see that he was attracted to me.

After that night, we started dating on a regular base, doing all the things that dating couples do. The most enjoyable times for me, were times that we just spent together alone in each other company, at home, riding in the car, going to the movies, and especially the great conversation we had during dinners. We told each other all the things going on in our lives and how we though we wanted our individual lives to be. The interesting part about our individual future visions was how close they were to each other.

The most amazing thing about our developing relationship was that every time I needed some sort of help (from small to important things), Hector was always there to give me what I needed. I realized he did these things not to show off or whatever, he did them because I needed his help. He did them for me. He truly loved me.

In a short time, I truly reciprocated that love from this man (something I had never experienced before).

I was never one who had sex early into a dating relationship. I have had only two instances where I had sex with a man, neither was fulfilling. If a man could not wait until I was ready, that was a sure sign that he didn't really respected or love me. Hector never put any pressure on me to have sex, which made me love him even more. We kissed a lot and occasionally, when we hugged; his hand would wander down onto my butt or stroke the sides of my breasts. Other than that, he never pushed the issue.

After four months of dating, I invited Hector over to my place for dinner on a Friday evening. I prepare a three-course meal consisting of salad, steak and potatoes. It was a simple meal but one that I could fix and one he seems to have a liking for. After the main course was finished and it was time for a desert, I served him a dish of banana putting. He had never had it before and was reluctant to taste it. I got up, went to him and feed him a spoon full. He went crazy with delight. He ate it all and wanted more.

After dinner, I lead him into the front room to watch some TV. We sat on the couch together with my head lying on his chest. I was wearing, as usual, a full-length dress. This one had buttons in the front that went from the top to the bottom of the dress. The way that I was situated, leaning into Hector, was causing the dress to feel restrictive on my lower body especially around my legs. So, I reached down to the bottom of the dress and unbutton it to just above my knees. Hector, of course, noticed this. A minute later I felt his right-hand reach across my chest and unbutton the dress's top three buttons which open the dress to just above my navel. This exposed the middle of my chest where my front opening bra's claps could clearly be seen. His hand went back to holding my shoulder.

I was surprised by this but made no move to re-button the top of the dress. Since he made no move to unclasp my bra or to "feel me up", I left the dress alone. What harm was there in letting him look at my bra covered chest, a chest that he would see one day anyway. A little later, I went into the kitchen to get us both a drink. I did not re-button the dress. When I came back into the room, Hector was looking at down at my exposed legs and then up to my chest. After I resumed my position of my body hugged up against his right side with my head leaning on his chest, his attention was on me and not what was on the TV. I had to playfully push his face forward toward the TV to stop him from focusing on me.

After the TV program ended, Hector reached for the remote and turned off the TV. Using his right arm, he rolled me completely over onto his body so that my face was directly in line with but lower than his face. He pulled my whole body upward, causing our groin areas to pass over each other, until our lips meet. He started gently kissing me. I responded with a certain degree of eagerness in returning his kisses. That eagerness in kissing was, in all likelihood, brought on by the pleasure I experience as my vagina passed over his hard penis. He momentarily paused the kissing to unbutton the rest of my dress exposing my panties to his view. His next move was to unclasp the front of my bra and then move my open bra to the sides. Someone (must have been me) unbutton his shirt exposing his smooth muscular chest. It felt so right, my breast touching his chest. We remained in that position kissing for a good 15 minutes.

I started getting excited. Then it hit me, the memories of those two unpleasant sexual experiences from my pass. I slowly pulled back from Hector's embrace, re-button the upper part of my dress, and said, "I think it is time to end this evening." Hector reluctantly agreed. He got himself together and we walked to the front door. I open the door, kissed him good night and then watch him go to his car and drive away.

After taking a quick shower, I went to put on my pajamas. For some reason, I couldn't bring myself to put them on; instead I got into bed nude (a first for me). Under the covers, I started running my hands all over my body. I felt my lips, cheeks, breasts, and nipples. I passed my fingers over those lips down there and suddenly felt something poking at my finger as it moved upward along to the top of one of my lips. For the first time in my life, I saw and felt my clitoris! As I touched it, pleasure waves shot from it all the way up my body to my brain. It over whelmed me.

The next thing my body did (acting on its own as if I had no control over it) was to throw off the bed covers, move to the center of the bed, get down on all fours sticking my ass upward in the air. I could see myself doing this in front of some man, feeling him softly cresting my ass. I groaned with pleasure.

Two things occurred to me, neither of the two men that I had sex had done any of these types of things to me (missionary sex only), and that the man I saw doing those things to me was Hector. "What would it feel like if Hector really did those things to me and maybe more", I heard myself saying out loud. I made up my mind to try and find out.

The next night (Saturday) at around 8:30pm, I called Hector and fortunately caught him at home. I made a simple request, "May I come over?"

He responded, "Yes you can."

I immediately hung up and rushed out to my car. I had already dressed in the same dress from last night. It was augmented with a beautiful bra (front opening and strapless) and panty set. I had fixed my hair in a ponytail. I had no makeup on. Hector on a few occasions when I had made myself up, had made comments to the effect that my face was naturally beautiful and didn't need any makeup. I completed the outfit with a pair of sandals.

After making the half hour drive to his house, I stood at the front softly knocking on it. He opened the door and I reached up, embraced him and gave him the most intense kiss of my life. After recovering from that kiss, I entered his home and he closed the door behind me. As he turned around from closing the door he saw me slipping out of my sandals standing directly in front of him. With a surprised look on his face, he watched me bent over unbuttoning the bottom buttons of the dress. I continued doing that until the dress was open to just above my panties. His eyes fixed upon those pretty panties which had a large wet spot between my legs.

Looking Hector straight into his eyes, I said, "Your turn." He blinked and then realized what I had said. As he reached to the top of the dress, looking straight at my eyes, he unbuttoned the rest of the dress's buttons. The dress was now completely open from the top to its bottom. The front of my body clad only in my bra and panties was presented to him.

He then exclaimed, "Your body is more beautiful than I had, on many occasion, thought." He then lowered his face to my neck kissing and sucking it. I leaned into him enjoying the affection he was showing me.

We stayed there kissing for a few minutes. His hand went up to one my breast, fondling it through the bra. I stepped back, unclasped it, throw it on the floor, and then lean back into him. His hand returned to my breast. It felt wonderful being caressed by his hand. The next thing I felt were Hector's fingers tugging at the sides of my panties, pulling them down to my feet. I stepped out of them and kicked them over to join my bra on the floor.

A surge of pleasure ran through my body as I felt Hector fingers gliding over the lips of my vagina that causing me, due to my weakling knees, to start to collapse. Hector caught me by my hips, pulling my body into his. He removed the dress, adding it to my pile of clothes on the floor. Carrying me in his arms, he took me to his bedroom and placed me in the center of his bed.

Hector stood by the bed removing his clothes. As he did that, I leaned over onto my side facing him. I had never seen his nude body. I watched with delight as his muscular body appeared before me. He stood still for a few seconds allowing me time to look at him. As my eyes when to his penis which impressed me with its length and size, I though back to the first time I saw one in person. The first thing that entered my mind, at that time, was how is that thing going to fit inside of me. I was soon to find out! It was painful. The man I was with was concern only with his pleasure so he was not considered enough to engage in the proper amount of foreplay to prepare me for what was coming. My second partner was only slight more consider than the first one.

Based upon my relationship with Hector and how he treated me in all things prior to this moment, I was not afraid. I knew that Hector would put my pleasure on the same plane as his own.

Hector joined me on the bed. He laid on his side facing me. Looking at each other's eyes, we began exploring each other's bodies with our hands. He started with my face and then moving down my body until he found the lips of my vagina. I started and ended with his penis. It felt magical holding his instrument. It felt hard yet soft. It twitched as I explored it. Moving my hand to its end, I could feel the liquid pre-cum. That liquid was warm and slippery as I spread it over my fingers. I loved the look on Hector's face as I stroked him. He had the look of pleasured torture. I liked making him feel that!

While I was giving him pleasure, Hector was returning it to me 10-fold. He stroked my vagina lips, he was kissing and sucking on my nipples as he gently groped my breasts. Ever so slowly, I felt one of Hector's fingers part my lower lips. As he did that, I felt liquid seeping out of my vagina. I was overcome with a desire to have that area of my body filled with something. That something was Hector's penis. Moving back from him and turning to lie on my back, I opened my legs as wide as I could, offering myself to him.

Hector moved in between my legs and guide his penis slowly and carefully into my body. It felt wonderful. He continued to push into me until his penis was all the way in. I could not believe how different this experience was compared to my first two times having sex. Fortunately, I was on pill so I had no worry about Hector coming inside of me. As he started pushing in and out of my pussy, the amount of pleasure I was experiencing multiplied, I wrapped my legs around his waist trying to pull him deeper into me. As I felt Hector penis stiffen and experienced its jets of semen hitting the back of my vagina, I explored into a mind shattering orgasm of my own. I now felt like a woman.

Hector stayed inside of me until he softened and slip out. We got under the covers of his bed. He held me from behind until we fell asleep.

In the morning, as I awoke. I turned over to see Hector looking at me. I asked how long had he been looking at me.

He said, "I have been looking at you for over an hour. You looked so peaceful and beautiful that I could not bring myself to wake you. But it is late in the morning and I have several things I need to take care of today. So, get up and let me take you to your car."

He got out of the bed and reached out his hand to me. He lifted me out of the bed (still nude) and walked me to the front room where my clothes still resided on the floor. With me Standing still, he dressed me. The bra was the first thing he put on me. That was followed by my arms being put into the sleeves of my unbuttoned dress. Lastly, he had me step into my panties. He slowly raised them up my legs until they were just below the lips of my vagina. At that point, he got on his knees in front of me, placed his face an inch from my vagina and took a deep breath.

He said, "That is the smell of our love for each other. I hope to spend the rest of my life inhaling that aroma." With that said, he pulled the panties all the way up and completely buttoned the dress and kissed me. He opened the front door and step aside and gently pushed me outside. Saying good bye, he closed the door.

I got into my car and drove home. All the way there and for the rest of the day I was perplexed over the events of that evening and morning. I totally enjoyed having sex with Hector. I am sure he did also. Why did he send me off so quickly this morning? He didn't even let me clean myself up. The only thing that I was sure of was; I loved that man and wanted to experience making love to him again and again.

That night as I got into bed, again with no pajamas on, getting down on all fours sticking my ass upward in the air, I relived the events of last night. I realized that our love making was very basic, missionary position. There was no asking for oral sex from him (like the other two guys I had sex with). Usually I would have been satisfied with his not asking. But because of how I feel for him and thinking back on the great pleasure from the orgasm that I experience when Hector ejaculated inside of me, I wanted more, to make love again that morning. I want to reward him for making me feel like a woman, by giving him more pleasure. The pleasure I want to give him is the intimate act of taking his penis into my mouth. I want to stroke it, suck it, feel it grow to its full length and girth in my mouth. Finally, I want him to cum inside my mouth so I can take some of him into the inside of my body. That will surely make us "one".

As I lay there on all fours thinking these things, my fingers, all on their own, were stroking my vaginal lips, and caressing my clit. All that lead to another orgasm for me. As I slid down to lay flat in the bed and covered myself with the bedding, all I could think about was to do those things for Hector. (These are things I never ever thought of doing for anyone else!)

Since we both have demanding jobs, I had to wait until Friday night to see him again. We spoke several times during that week but I did not mention anything about what I wanted to do to him or the fact that I want to see him on Friday. I wanted it to be a surprise. Part of that surprise was to be the new dress I purchased for us. It was, just like the other dress, a front button dress but the hem of the dress came down to my mid-thigh (a new thing for me). I all so bought a new bra panty set. The panties were a bare there thong and the bra was a shelf bra that only provided support to the undersides of my breast (thus offering up my nipples to his mouth).

lrhustler
lrhustler
107 Followers
12