Displaying for Mr. Collins

Story Info
Secretary finds she is excited by taking her clothes off.
4.6k words
4.55
94.1k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
994 Followers

I went to Mr Collins' office, David's, for my normal briefing. I enjoyed working for him, he was a quiet kind man. The corridor to the office was long and quiet, it being above what used to be the stables in the old house where our offices were situated. Unusually Mr Collins was sitting, not at his desk but at the low coffee table near the window where he and clients often sat discussing work. The door was open, as it was when he wasn't busy, and he motioned me over to him. I closed the door and he invited me to sit down on one of the green leather chairs next to his. He had his jacket off, as I did because of the heat. A pile of papers was before him.

"Give me a moment, Lena, I'll be finished in a moment."

My name was really Magdalena but everyone called me Lena. My eyes wandered out of the window. It was a hot bright day, the leaves still in the heavy air, the shadows dark and secretive.

"OK, Lena, sorry about that." I turned and smiled. "Yes, OK, I think it's time you took off your blouse now don't you?"

I looked at him in surprise. Vaguely I realised I should be shocked, that some girls might consider what he was saying as most inappropriate, but I was simply surprised. Time seemed to stand still, the thought of what he wanted seemed to slowly wander about in my mind. Although vaguely I was aware of it being inappropriate on my part to comply, it seemed naughty, wicked and rather erotic. He shouldn't ask me, he was my boss, and twenty years older than me after all, but the excitement of being wicked wouldn't go away. Luckily, over the last few weeks I had buying myself some nice new sexy lingerie sets, not the everyday bland mismatched stuff I used to wear. Maybe the fact that I was wearing sexy undies was making me think this way.

I looked down and found my fingers playing with a button on my white cotton blouse. I undid it. Then the next. I couldn't look up. I felt very embarrassed but really horny. I knew my face was red. He would think me a real slut. It didn't matter, I was doing as he wanted, he really couldn't complain at me. Or to anyone else. I finished the buttons. I knew my nipples were hard and my stomach was fluttering. My breathing was coming in short bursts. Finally I slid the material over my shoulders. I was showing my tits in my new bra. I looked at them. The white lacy bra looked nice and held my tits firm, not that they needed much support. The material wasn't quite opaque; I could see the outline of each hard erect nipple through it. The flesh of each breast seemed very exposed. My bra felt too small.

"Fold it and put it on the table please, Lena."

His voice cut into my thoughts. I felt silly just sitting there holding it open. I pulled it out from behind me and carefully folded the blouse and laid it out on the coffee table in front of me. I could feel his eyes on me. Feel them as if they were hands. I was very excited. I wanted to joke in bravado, to laugh as if it didn't matter, but I simply sat there feeling aroused and being looked at.

"You can stand up, Lena. Now the skirt, please." He said in a matter of fact way.

I stood without thinking. By standing I had half completed what he had told me to do I realised. It was like I had already agreed the second part. My mouth opened and I looked at him. I felt myself shaking. He looked up and smiled.

"Is there a problem?" My crutch seemed to be buzzing. I knew this was going too far now, but it felt so arousing showing off like this and he could already half see my tits.

"No Sir." At least my knickers were clean and new. I really shouldn't. This wasn't normal behaviour, for me or with anyone's boss. I was excited though, very excited, in fact the thought of exposing more of my body was becoming more of a turn on than I had ever imagined. I unfastened the button at the back of my navy skirt. Then slid down the zip. I pulled the tight skirt down my thighs. It dropped at my feet.

"Be tidy Lena. On the table."

I picked it up, having to bend. Aware of showing my swinging tits off more. I stood there for him, covering myself as well as I could. I was quite undressed. Yet nothing was really showing. Nothing extreme. My legs in my new hold up stockings. They were much nicer than tights. Thank God I wasn't wearing tights, I would not have looked good. These were sexy without being slutty like with suspenders.

"You are aroused aren't you?" I was shocked at what I was hearing but like a little girl in front of an adult I knew I had to answer. But, oh god, he shouldn't ask me things like that, just tell me to get dressed again and forget about everything.

"Yes." I only just got the word out, my throat was dry. I had to swallow and lick my lips too. My bra was tight and my knickers felt damp. Why had I admitted it? I was really shaking now. Really hot as well.

"Tell me properly"

"Aroused. I'm very aroused."

"Good. Now the bra."

It's a nice bra I wanted say. Don't you want me to keep it on? There really wouldn't be any going back if I took my bra off. He'd see me as the slut I knew I was. He'd know. He'd always know. He'd know I wanted him to see me naked. And I did want to but I shouldn't, I knew. I wanted him to like my body, to find me arousing. My hands went behind me and unfastened my bra. My tits felt free at last. I pulled the straps off and showed him my tits, just remembering to bend down and put my bra neatly. My tits swung nicely for him, my nipples felt like they'd been squeezed they were so hard.

"You have beautiful breasts. Your puffy nipples especially." I nearly swooned at his praise. Pleasure seemed to fill me. I was trembling with excitement, feeling wonderful intense sensations, more than I had for such a long time.

"Now the panties."

I pulled them down quickly. Just my stockings covering any of me. I was naked, especially as I had just had a full waxing on my pubes. Nothing was left there to hide my lips and they were puffy too. I knew I would be showing my pink inner lips sticking between my thick outer pale lips as they did whenever I was excited. I'd looked in the mirror only the night before. My outer lips curled aside and showed the aroused much pinker inner lips. I remembered feeling like a little girl whose body was subject to adult supervision and control. I didn't know what to do with my arms.

"Put your hands in the small of your back. They are out of the way there Lena." That was better I realised. I didn't need to worry about them there and they wouldn't stop him seeing me. He understood what I needed. I stood still, facing him, so he could see me.

"You're more even aroused now aren't you, Lena?"

"Yes Sir. I am really aroused now." He knew now I was a slut, there was no point in hiding it anymore. He stood and took my knickers from the pile of clothes and felt them, smelt them, making my blushes deeper than ever.

"You have a quite beautiful body Lena." Pleasure filled me again at his compliment. He had me open my legs and he sat taking in the sight of me. We both knew I was getting hotter being looked at like this. He had me open my mouth so he could look inside, then I had to turn and bend over, still keeping my arms where he had told me. I knew what I looked like from behind.

"Now be a good girl, Lena, take one cheek in each hand and spread them apart."

Hesitantly I cupped my youthful bottom in my hands and with my fingers I pulled them apart "A little farther, Lena! Spread them nice and wide for me. I want to see your tiny little rosebud puckering as I look at it, I want to see the juices on your lips. Do you want that Lena? is that what you want too?"

"Yes. Yes Sir." I panted and grasped my cheeks and pull myself further apart so he could really see. My lips obvious now that I had no hair there and now my anus too showing. I was so embarrassed, it was humiliating, but I was also really hot. He just looked at me. After a long time he told me to dress. I felt gratitude and some disappointment. I had been getting hotter and hotter.

After I had dressed we continued as if nothing at all had happened, though I constantly thought of him looking at me naked, of me stripping for him. After he had given me the briefing I took my notes and left for my office. I couldn't understand my apparent personality change, but as I couldn't fathom it I thought of the more pressing problems such as what if he told someone or if someone had seen. Should I give my notice? What was I to do in front of him in future. After, the day carried on as usual, no one said anything, nor were any strange glances or asides made.

That night I masturbated until I was sore. I couldn't stop myself thinking of him looking at me naked.

The following day went as if nothing had happened. When the time came for the daily briefing I nervously entered to find Mr Collins behind his desk as normal. The work took a while to get through but nothing was said or suggested. My period also started that day. I began to relax but was still needed to fingeri myself like crazy at night. Other than that it was as though I had dreamt the entire episode.

After, another five days went peacefully by. Then as I entered for my briefing Mr Collins was sitting at the coffee table again. I stood frozen in the doorway. He waved me in and I carefully closed the door before joining him on the leather seats. I felt the hair on my neck raise, my skin felt electric.

I sat down with my pad in my hand but he took it from me and laid it on the coffee table.

"Now you've been here before and you know the proceedure, don't you?"

"Yes, Mr Collins." I was surprised but I found I was looking forward to undressing in front of him, exposing myself, aroused by the thought of doing it again.

He waited and I started to undress. I took everything off again, and laid each item neatly as I was supposed to as I had before, each item laid out increased both my excitement and embarrassment. I had stockings and a suspender belt on this time. I couldn't get away without looking really slutty today. I knew my nipples were hard, felt my lips bloated between my thighs. I knew he could see me, see my tits and everything as I stood before him, my hands at the small of my back as he had told me last time. I didn't know what to do.

"You are very pretty without clothes. I like to see you naked Lena, the stockings look good. Now, let's talk about those beautiful breasts." I stared across at him. I felt the heat fill my face again and a tremor at his complement.

"Are they sensitive?" His voice sounded business like and conversational.

"Yes." I croaked, my mouth dry. I didn't know why I am admitting this.

"Tell me what you like to have done to them."

"I used to like them stroked gently them but lately I have found I like it when I squeeze them, especially the nipples. And now I like it when I pull my nipples."

"Did you do it when you masturbated in the evening after you stripped off last time?" How did he know? I looked up sharply, then dropped my gaze again submissively.

"Yes."

"Do you masturbate often Lena?"

"I didn't used to." I could hear the faint defensive whine in my voice. "Lately... lately I have... often." This was so humiliating.

"Did you masturbate last night?"

"Yes." My voice hardly above a whisper.

"Very good. You'll get to do it again with me watching today." I gasped at the thought. My breathing was in short, shallow breaths.

"Your mound is very prominent. I like that. Do you like having a bald pussy?"

"Yes."

"How does it make you feel now I can really see it, Lena?"

"It makes me very excited. It makes me feel like a little girl... a naughty one... who has to be told what to do. I know I shouldn't be showing it to you... but it makes me hot and wet." Everything came out, I couldn't hold even the most humiliating things back.

"Its all right Lena, I understand. I am not complaining about your feelings. You can keep doing it, showing me your naked tits and cunt. Is that what you would like, to keep displaying yourself to me."

"Yes." I whispered hoarsely. "Thank you Sir."

He instructed me to put a finger in my pussy and show him if I was wet. I did and I found myself sopping. My juices covered my finger so that when I took it out to show him it was so obviously slippery and wet and I was so obviously ready. He laughed at my state and told me suck my finger! I did, in front of him, tasting my need on my own finger. He had me sit down in the cool leather chair in front of him, spread my legs, one over the arm, my open pussy thrust forward.

"Do you want to show me how you do it?"

"Yes. I want to. I want to."

I did, I really did. I was eager now, I wanted to exhibit myself even further, show him how much of slut I could be for him. I was so excited. I played with my nipples harshly and rubbed my clit. Soon my left hand slid down too and pushed into me frantically while the fingers on my right hand rubbed back and forth over my hard clit. Then I brought up my left hand to my tits and squeezed for a while before pushing my fingers back inside me. I was a slut. I was a slut. I was showing him the real me, how naughty I could be. I loved him seeing how dirty I was. How in need of sex. He told me I could cum and I did. Loud and harshly, bucking up off the seat of the chair, jerking, gradually lessening, until I was breathless in the chair. It had felt so good doing it for him. Better than doing it on my own.

When I dressed I could clearly see the dark wet strip on the leather chair where I had been sitting and smell my juices on my tits.

The knowledge of what I had done again was difficult to cope with. I felt so shameful, whenever I talked to Mr Collins in the next few days I blushed and looked down. I knew he had seen me, hoped he was OK with it, knew that he knew I was feeling horny at the thought. Each night I was rampant on my own fingers, wanting to do it again. Sometimes I was quite sore in the mornings. I began to take spare knickers to work as I was often too wet to keep one pair on all day.

A few days later, whilst he was sitting at the coffee table and I was being allowed to stand naked for him, Mr Collins confided in me that he was a little concerned at my nocturnal rubbings.

"You are beginning to finger yourself more and more aren't you Lena?" He could read me like a book I realised. "it's getting out of control, isn't it?

"Yes Sir." I felt so ashamed of how slutty I was. I was afraid he'd sack me, not want me near him.

"Now to be certain that you are do not suffer from a lack of sleep I do not want you to play with yourself at all in the evenings."

"But, but... I need to..." He held up a hand to stop my distress.

"I have decided to allow you to use my room after work, and perhaps before work, to lessen your frustrations. Don't you think that would be better than coming to work with rings around your eyes Lena?"

"Oh yes. Thank you Mr Collins. Are you sure that wouldn't be too much bother? I feel so embarrassed being so needy. And I'm really sorry if I haven't been as attractive to you."

"No nothing is a problem, Lena. If you are really good I'll try and lessen your obvious embarrassment at needing to do such a dirty thing in front of me by doing it for you sometimes."

"Thank you Mr Collins. Oh that would be so nice Sir. I'll be really good. I promise."

"Good, but as I am doing this for you you have to promise never to masturbate without me watching. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir. Only with you watching Sir."

For the next week, for an hour before and after work Mr Collins put in special time to help me. (I have to admit that I needed it in the mornings too and begged Mr Collins who kindly agreed.) I would knock at the door and when told to enter go over to Mr Collins at the coffee table. I would ask him politely if I could masturbate and when he agreed I would strip off in the way I knew he liked and by then, with the frustrations of not touching myself overnight and the excitement of being allowed to show myself naked I was always so eager to show him.

At first he would simply watch me doing it, always encouraging and often suggesting different positions for me to do it in. He even bought me a dildo that could stick on the coffee table for me to slide myself up and down on. Although I was really wet enough Mr Collins suggested that I often lubricate it with my saliva first, kneeling down beside the table and sucking it. He told me that my mouth and bottom looked really nice when I did that. It was still excruciatingly embarrassing to do it in front of him but the arousal of being allowed to show him what a slut I was inside simply overcame it all.

Sometimes he would help me by using his own fingers and mouth on me. I loved these times more. He could turn me to jelly by thrusting his fingers deep or quickly up into me, by licking my pussy and sucking my tits and sometimes by fingering me up my bottom. I would cum three or four times at these times and it always took me a while after to cool down as I washed in his private bathroom.

The weekend was hell not being able to release my frustrations. I was climbing the walls and was so desperate on that Monday morning after that first weekend. Also It wasn't until after that weekend that I realised how selfish I had been. I hadn't realised how much I was asking of him, while giving nothing back.

From then on in each of my session I always sucked him off to relieve his stresses as well as my own. I sucked and stroked him, allowing my saliva to lubricate and wet his manhood like I had the dildo and was able to take it further in my mouth after the practise with the dildo. Sometimes he would hold my hair and push his stiff cock deep down my throat. I would open my mouth as wide as I could as desperately accommodated him there, trying to suck around his hard shaft. When he found release he would pull back to just inside my lips as his gooey spunk filled my mouth. When he did this I was always on the edge of my own climax and was so proud I had helped him. I knew it was best to keep it in my mouth and saviour the taste of him as he allowed me to cum afterwards. If any had escaped because of my own climax I would wipe it back into my open mouth.

One late Friday afternoon Mr Collins buzzed me and called me into his office unexpectedly. I hoped he would continue what he had me doing earlier in the morning. He was sitting at the coffee table with his wife! He motioned me in and I closed the door behind me. I was scared, worried, aroused. I stood beside the table. She was smart, in a light green suit with pink edging, dark red hair cut in a wavy bob, about 40 I guessed, a little younger than Mr Collins.

"My husband tells me that you've been a naughty girl." Her face gave nothing away. I blushed hotly. I didn't know what to say, I nodded. "A naughty little slut really." I nodded again, dumbly.

I heard Mr Collin's soft voice, "Expose yourself to my wife, Lena."

I stood in front of them and stared at them both, butterflies fighting in my stomach. I undid my blouse. Folded it neatly as I had learnt, my red bra showing. I unzipped and stepped from my skirt, matching undies and garter belt, black stockings. My underwear shouted "slut, slut, slut". Mrs Collins' eyebrows rose a fraction.

"You don't actually look like much of a slut when you're dressed, girl, but underneath.." Her voice trailed off, a knowing smile on her face. I continued. both of them staring at me until I was just in my suspender belt and stockings, until I was displaying everything. I'd never been naked for a woman, never been naked in front of two people. I felt my body throbbing.

"Now what are you again?"

"I'm a naughty slut."

"Yes you are are. Now finish taking those clothes off."

When I was totally naked I stood as Mr Collins had taught me, legs spread and my arms in the small of my back so I was nicely on display to them, sticking out my tits. I gasped when her hand snaked out to my shaved pussy and cupped it. Mr Collins could see how she touched me too. I felt like a naughty horny schoolgirl with his wife feeling me, as her finger slid into my receptive juicy pussy. I felt as if he had caught me in the act with his wife. I felt ashamed but too horny to stop what was happening. My hips began to grind lewdly on her finger now, my nipples ached as I fucked myself on her finger. Then it was gone leaving me pushing onto air that reeked of girl on heat.

emma_sub
emma_sub
994 Followers
12