Disposable Hero Ch. 01 Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bokhun
Bokhun
313 Followers

Besides how could I live with myself if I cowered from a bully let alone a family of them, I haven't in the past and I won't start now.

I will keep taking those beatings and getting up because that is what a man does, no matter how many times they beat me, I will get up and I will even turn the other cheek?"

Zilvra was certain that he was a fool and asked, "Why should you turn the other cheek? Is it so you can stab them in the back when they let their guard down for thinking you a fool?"

I sighed knowing this would go over like a led ballon and said, "No, we had a man on my planet who preached some simple rules to live by, and one of his ideas is if somebody strikes you, you should offer them the other cheek. You show them that no matter how hard they hit you, you won't lash out in anger. Here it would just mean that I would have bruises on both cheeks."

She shook her head and wondered what kind of idiot would teach other to do such a thing, it had to be a male and said, "Only male would think that not plotting the slow death of the person who has power over you would work.

Do that with my sisters and they won't care about your anger, as soon as you understand you are a male, the only thing you are good for is well your seed and that is useless to us, because you are a human and half-breeds are usually terminated by their mother, your life means nothing here you have two things against you one you are not Drow and two you are a male, that puts you at the bottom of our society.

The sooner you understand that the sooner you will get out of this cell, so you can either do what you are doing and give my sisters pleasure in breaking you or you can play the game and start plotting to get revenge on them."

I shook my head and stuck to my guns saying, "I won't become like you, hiding in the shadows waiting for the right time to strike. I don't have 100's of years to wait for that to happen and I won't cower in fear of anybody Drow or no. The minute I become like you people is the minute I have died as a man, I will not break my bushido."

She shook her head in frustration and said, "Are all humans this stubborn? Or is it just you? I have told you what will happen and now I am going back to bed, fight them if you want but don't send that pain to me."

Zilvra grabbed her leathers and walked back to her room she couldn't help but feel like she was being watched, little did she know that Belarbreena had been there the whole tome and had seen everything.

When Zilvra got to the floor her room was on she saw her eldest sister Shyntaunlin in the hall way looking displeased as always. Her attention was drawn to Zilvra's door, she noticed that Shynta looked flushed like she had been working out.

She looked at Zilvra and said with her usual disdain pointed to Zilvra's door, "What is that?"

Zilvra looked at her door and could feel the magic radiating off her ward, this was strange because wards were meant to be undetectable, yet this one was very powerful, she had never felt such strong magic during her training and Synta was a very powerful mage and even her wards couldn't be sensed.

Zilvra said trying to figure out where her sister was going with this, "It is a ward to keep all of you out of my room, or have you gotten stupid in your old age."

Synta said studying Zilvra's every move, "Who taught you wards, I could feel that from here, even a lowly male can use wards and you can't do that properly and you call me stupid."

Zilvra walked passed her sister and towards her room, she placed her hand on the door and said the command word, entered and set the ward again trying to make it so she couldn't sense it. When the ward was up she saw it was just as strong as it had been, she didn't feel like messing with it tonight and went to bed.

Shyntaunlin headed back to her room, feeling frustrated from the fact that she couldn't breach her sisters ward. She went back to scrying on the human in the cell and felt the heat welling up inside her, no male had ever taken that much abuse and not broken.

The other reason she studied him was because his aura had become clear to her and what she saw shocked her, his aura was a mix of colors, when they pulled him out of the cave it was a yellowish white with a small black spot on his left chest where his heart would be.

Now, she saw that the black dot was the size of his left shoulder, while black auras weren't new to the Drow, the half- Drow half-demon had a reddish-black aura, the red was the aura of the Drow and showed in their eyes, while demons had black soulless eyes and a black aura.

She would keep studying him and her sister to see if she showed the same aura. The rest of the night was uneventful for Henri, Shynta and Zilvra. Belar on the other hand wanted to start putting her plan in action and early in the morning had snuck into Henri's cell.

I was awoken by a sweet caress as I opened my eyes to see Belarbreena the one who had blown me in front of her sisters sitting on my bed caressing my face, her eyes seemed gentle almost kind. From Zilvra's memories I knew she was one of the most dangerous members of her family. Whatever she was up to it couldn't be good, I watched her turn on her charm and give me a heart melting smile. I had seen such behavior from her before and honestly was hoping for a repeat performance.

Courtesy of Zilvra's memories I remembered how she had tormented her and was instantly put on the defensive, from her experience as well as my own kindness and Drow were two words that didn't go together.

She purred seductively petting his head like he was a pet offering him a great view of her cleavage saying, "Shynta likes the direct route and I know she will get nothing from you. I however, have always found that a male whether Drow or in your case Human all respond to a kinder touch.

I had to show them that they were helping me so I could help you, do not think of me as one of them.

I unlike them enjoy a male for more than as something to beat on or as breeding stock, although I do like some of the things that can be done without breeding.

After all is said and done I will have a big new toy to play with, if you play a good game I keep you for awhile and make sure you die very happy. Of course you won't understand any of this, pity I think you would enjoy this, well I will keep an eye on you and if I lay a finger on you it will be enjoyable, just like what I did for you the other day."

Right about now I wish I knew what she was saying, but how she was saying it left little doubt in my mind what she wanted. Now, I knew that Drow were not only sadistic but could be damn sexy if they wanted and this one was a masterful in her sexiness. I did get one thing out of this and that is that I didn't understand the Drow language as much as I was receiving Zilvra's thoughts so when we spoke we must have been transmitting to each other's minds.

I needed to know what she was talking about and figured I would try to send a message to Zilvra, but how was the question.

I closed my eyes and tried to picture Zilvra and sent a message, 'Belarbreena is down here and acting strange.'

I waited for a few minutes and felt dirty with the looks I was getting from Breena, I was not used to being looked at a sexual object, I was the outcast in high school towering over everybody not to mention being the foreigner in the classroom nobody looked at me like this.

When you come into a town with other soldiers you don't get a 'come here and fuck me look' and she wore that look so well it made me wish I understood her.

***********

Zilvra was awoken with a feeling that something was wrong but didn't know what was wrong just that something was. She tried to focus on the feeling hopping for clarity and got one thing clear as a bell the name Belarbreena, she jumped up and grabbed her leather out of reflex, dressed, removed her ward and ran to the basement cell.

If her worries were correct maybe the most dangerous of all the Hla'ath daughters was on the prowl. Belar was the wrong person to leave with any male, she had earned a reputation for collecting secrets from other houses by sleeping with their males and even females if they were inclined and from all reports she was very good at both satisfying her partners and getting information from them.

She ran in to the room where Henri was being kept and saw the look in Belar eyes and knew that she had decided to make this human a play thing and knew this wasn't a good thing.

She walked up to Belar and knew she had to be very careful of her, she said, "Belar, what are you up to?"

Belar smiled and turned to her sister and said playfully, "Why? Is this human important to you?"

Zilvra knew Belar was fishing and said trying to sound distant and cold, "No, more than the rest of you are. I would still like to know why he did what he did for me and why he did it."

Henri listened intently the minute Zilvra came into the room he could understand what was being said, he tried to keep a poker face as he listened intently.

Belar smiled she knew that the human had already told her why and said, "Then why don't we have a lot of fun with him? I will let you go first, I must say that what he is hiding down there is REALLY nice and I think I might keep this one for a long time, why not take him? It is all he is good for or are you like Shynta and just enjoy beating him?" she added playfully, "You know me, I just like men and all they can do to me."

Zilvra gave her sister a look of disgust and said, "Everybody knows that you love not only males but anything on two legs and I think if horny enough something's on four legs would do. Why would you want that? I could see a lovely consort even the mages at the tower when you did several of them, but a human that is just disgusting, I would rather crawl in to Shynta's bed than his."

Belar knew she had her sister on the ropes and stood between Henri and Zilvra blocking Henri's view and signed, *I heard you talking with him yesterday, what do you think Shynta would say if I told her? A better thought is what would she do to both of you with that information? Just thinking about is making me wet, maybe I will have her visit you or maybe I will make you cum for me.*

Zilvra cursed herself for not being more careful and of all the people to know that Belar had her by the short hairs the worst part was they both knew it. Shynta would begin experimenting on them and the last thing she wanted was to be near her eldest sister.

Zilvra signed in disgust, *what do you want? And don't tell me him, we both know you would just take him if that were all you wanted. Just say it and be done you are trying my patients.*

Belar loved this about her baby sister, she hated the game within the game that all Drow loved to play. She said in voice full of child like enthusiasm, "Simple I want allies of both you and him. Well maybe something more from him." As she looked down at Henri's crotch.

Zilvra looked at Henri and wondered what she was up to. She asked trying to get to the bottom of her games, "Me, I can understand, but why Henri? I mean he is always in that cage and will probably die there as foolish as he is. How can he be of use to you?"

'Ah, Zilvra is starting to play' she thought and knew her sister wouldn't believe her so she went with the truth and said, "He reeks of magic, if you had bothered to learn a little more magic you would see it. Something is pouring vast amounts of magic in him, besides he has Shynta in a tizzy no Drow would fight as hard as he has and none of the others have lasted this long, she wants him in the worst way."

Zilvra's eyes light up, she had not seen any of Shynta and Henri's interactions, but now she wanted to, if her eldest sister was growing fond of Henri in any way they could be rid of her.

She looked at Belar and said with a truly sadistic smile, "If what you say is true then you have an ally. Letting any of you live is bad enough, but getting rid of her would make al our lives better."

Belar smiled a truly fiendish grin and said, "I know you can understand him, so we are going to get him to help now or shall I continue to play because he is fun to play with. I swear will break his cock as I ride him thinking about much he wound up Shynta after she is dead."

Zilvra and Henri looked at each other in shock as Belar turned to him and said, "Henri, I know you can understand me because Zilvra is here, so don't play dumb because you are too good at it, that I really think you are. Or shall I get creative, you know how much I enjoy that don't you."

I looked at Zilvra and she just signed, *She knows.* I looked at her and said, "What do you want?"

I saw Zilvra translating for her.

Belar said like it was an everyday thing, "I want Shynta dead and your help in doing it. Nothing that is really hard unlike you were a few days ago. Don't worry I have blocked all the wards in this room so you can say that you will. I am sure you want to get even with her or do you like the sting of her whip, I could tell her as much and she would probably scream in orgasmic bliss as she beat you. I am certain she fell asleep thinking of you as her pet, you would probably replace her favorite toy."

I cringed at the thought of another beating from Shynta let alone her other inuendo and said, "You can't kill her so how am I going to? I mean I'm in here so how can I kill her."

Belar knew that Henri would be eager to get revenge, she remembered his little display in the wagon and again in the hall when he tried to run. She knew he was not one to plot or at least she had not seen him yet. The thought of him plotting made her moist we more so than she was at the the thought of ridding him after Shynta was dead.

After the translation she said, "Just keep doing what you are doing and when the time is right I will tell you to give in to her. My sister wants a man who will fight her, she gets off on the resistance it makes the conquest that much sweeter, besides you won't be in there much longer.

The priestess Dirzune is done questioning so soon you will be meeting with our matron, she will put you in the pit to fight for your life and you can request to be let out to practice.

Our matron will bet on you so she will want you to be at your best after all she will be betting on you."

She turned to Zilvra and said is a sing song taunting voice, "I am going to take down my blocking ward now so you might want to put one up. He is too stupid to double cross me and you well if you plotted half as good as you track or even fight, you would be the eldest and your sisters would be gone, but you hate that about us and that I can trust."

She walked over to Henri had gave him a very passionate kiss and stroked his cock, when she finished she winked at him and walked out swaying her hips seductively much to the appreciation.

Bokhun
Bokhun
313 Followers
12