Disposable Pajamas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no foreplay here. He was ready to cum, and he was going to use your tight asshole. The weight and pressure was immense as his length pushed into you. He went all the way inside in one long thrust without stopping. You could feel his body pressed against you, his balls rubbing against your pussy. His full length was deep in your ass and you could feel him ready to burst.

You screamed louder as he raped your asshole. Bucking against you, you could feel him throbbing as he worked in and out of you. Your body stretching and straining with each thrust. As he rubbed against your clit, you realized your hands were free and desperately reached back to stroke yourself. Despite the pain of your abused asshole, you were ready to orgasm almost immediately. You let yourself go, and began to scream as you reached the edge of climax, begging for more.

Face down with your head buried in a pillow and your asshole being forcefully raped, you screamed for him to fuck you. You screamed for him to fuck your asshole, to fuck you like a whore and fill you with cum. You screamed for him to hurt you, to RAPE you. You screamed, begged, and pleaded as your fingers worked your clit, and you came as he fucked you. Your body convulsed in the most extreme pleasure you had ever felt. Your pussy squeezed and sent a spray of hot wetness soaking into the sheet.

As you moaned under him, your ass clamped down around his cock, milking the cum out of him. You could hear him moaning along with you and soon the pressure in your ass was replaced by an intense heat as he flooded you with semen. He thrust and pumped, you could feel every inch of him throbbing as he emptied his balls into your ass. He pushed into you and held himself there as the final drops spurted up into you, and you savored the hard fullness of him. You pressed your hole up against him, wanting to take every single drop.

Finally, he pulled out in a single long motion, his cock popping out of your well used asshole. Streams of cum ran from your ass, down to your pussy where it mixed with your own wetness. You lay there in a hot mess of fluids as you heard him stomp away. Your jaw hurt. Your ass and pussy both burned and ached with pain. As you dozed off, facedown and leaking cum, you realized you were thoroughly and wonderfully satisfied.

You awoke a few hours later, cold and naked. The back door was still open, so you closed it and locked it this time. You were sore, but still tingling with sensation and pleasure. Remembering the experience made your clit throb, and you knew you would be getting off at least once more tonight. The thought of masturbating with his cum still inside you made you shiver with dark pleasure.

Before that, though, you decided to do a follow up post on the rape forum. You wanted to make sure to get all the details down while they were still fresh in your memory - and in your ass. How kinky it would be, to write a post about it while you were still dripping! You needed to thank Erik too, for his wonderful performance. You would certainly recommend him to others. Maybe even ask for another "meeting".

To your surprise, you had a message waiting for you when you logged on. It was from Erik. The message had a sent time of 8:45. He apologized for standing you up tonight. He had made it halfway there when his car had broken down. He was out of cell service, so he had been forced to walk to a gas station. He hoped you hadn't been waiting up all night, and he would be happy to reschedule for later in the week if you were still interested.

12