Disrobing Rita

Story Info
Introducing a female friend to nudism while wife is away.
2.3k words
4.29
62.2k
27

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are many theories as to what makes for a long and happy marriage. In the twenty something years I've been together with my other half, we have spent quite a lot of time apart. Both of us have jobs that take us abroad, typically for a month or less but occasionally for longer. We each have our own ways of coping with this, and we've always been honest with each other.

I have always been into naturism, something my wife Jo will go along with but doesn't enjoy as much as me, so when she's away I usually take the opportunity to get in a bit of naked time. We live near London, and there are quite a few naturist clubs, events and beaches within easy striking distance. There are many reasons why I enjoy this, but I have to admit that spending time around attractive naked women is high on the list, and this is pretty much guaranteed at most of the venues I visit.

Last year Jo was offered a 6 month contract in Japan. It was a very well paid opportunity, but it did mean we'd be apart for longer than usual. Thankfully Skype makes it a lot easier to keep in touch these days - even 10 years ago we were limited to emails and the occasional international phone call. A couple of weeks after she'd left I had arranged a few things for the coming weekend, and we were having a Skype call as I had breakfast and she had dinner.

'I'll be meeting Rita for lunch on Saturday, then I thought I'd go for a steam and sauna in the evening.'

'I suppose you'll be going to one of the naturist spas.'

'Yes, the respectable one this time.'

'I should think so too. Why don't you invite Rita to go with you?'

I suppose a bit of background would be useful here. Rita was an old colleague of mine - we still worked for the same company, but in different offices these days. She was a few years younger than me, in her 40s, and still single as far as I knew. My wife was convinced that Rita fancied me, which seemed to amuse her, and knew that I found Rita attractive. She got on well with Rita so she was quite happy for me to have lunch with her, but I was surprised at this suggestion.

There are 2 naturist saunas that I visit in London. One of them is relatively small and prides itself on being a 'proper' naturist venue; the other is larger, better equipped and has a justifiable reputation as a bit of a swinger's paradise. It didn't matter which one I was going to, though, as I couldn't imagine Rita wanting to visit any kind of naturist venue; although she was quite a stylish dresser, there was very rarely any flesh on show, even at the height of summer.

'You're kidding! Rita thinks that calf length skirts are too revealing - she'd never try naturism!'

'Maybe the thought of your manly physique will win her over, and I'm sure you'd like to see what's lurking under all those layers.'

'Are you serious?'

'I am, actually. I think that if she can get a bit more body confidence it will do her a world of good and she might even find a man of her own. You're probably right and she'll run a mile, but ask her anyway. If she's worried about me being jealous get her to text me.'

Saturday lunchtime came around and I was in a decent Italian place on a quiet side street enjoying a leisurely lunch with Rita. She's quite tall, about my height, and is of Italian descent, with long dark hair and a trim figure. It was a sunny day in early May and many of the good ladies of London town had chosen to give their summer wardrobes an airing. Rita was wearing a white blouse and black slacks, chic as ever but fully covered from her neck to her ankles. From what I could see she had both a camisole and a substantial bra under her blouse; there was no way tell what was under her slacks, but I wouldn't have bet next month's salary on it being a thong.

When the coffee arrived we talked about what we were doing next. She was off to see an exhibition at a gallery that I also wanted to check out, so we decided to go together. It was then that I casually mentioned that I would be going to a sauna and that she was welcome to join me. She seemed interested, so I explained that it was a naturist sauna.

'You mean like a proper Scandinavian sauna? I didn't know there were any in London.'

'Yes, it is a Scandinavian style sauna. They mention it on their website, and some of the therapists are Swedish.'

'There are lots of dodgy saunas in London, so I generally avoid them, but you think this place is above board?'

'Definitely. I've been going for several years now, and sometimes Jo joins me.'

I explained a bit more about the place as we headed to the gallery. The staff were all women and, apart from the receptionist, worked naked. The customers were mainly men, although quite a few couples we regular attenders and there was the occasional single woman. Everybody was naked, but the towels were big enough to wrap around your body and some people kept their towels on outside the sauna and steam room.

We spent an hour or so at the gallery, and when we left she said 'Shall we go to the sauna then?' I was pleasantly surprised, and we took a short train journey out to the quiet suburb where it was located. I explained that the price was the same for a couple as for a single man, which was a pleasant surprise, and asked if she was sure that she wanted to go in. She was happy to go go ahead, so in we went.

The receptionist recognised me and I explained that it was Rita's first visit as I paid for us. She gave us both towels, buzzed us in and came around to give Rita the grand tour. The first thing you see when you go in is a seating area with a bar where you can get soft drinks and snacks. I was greeted with a cheery 'Wotcha!' from a chubby young cockney girl who has worked there for a few years, and there were also about half a dozen men and a couple of women, all either naked or with towels wrapped around their waists - pretty normal for that time on a Saturday.

I went through the door to a passageway to the changing area and quickly undressed and put my clothes in a locker. As I was locking up, the receptionist came back and said that Rita was using the private changing room at the back and would be a couple of minutes. I had expected this, and I waited for her to emerge. I usually just carried my towel, but on this occasion I wrapped it round my waist - I didn't want to be too full on. When she came through she had wrapped the towel around her body. Nice legs. Bare shoulders. Not much, but it was a start.

We went back into the bar area for a couple of glasses of water before we headed back into the steam room. Apart from the chubby cockney hostess there were a couple of guys there that I recognised from previous visits, while Rita chatted to an attractive blonde masseuse who I hadn't met before. Then we went back, for the moment of truth. Towels were normally left outside the steam room, so this would be Rita's big reveal.

In the event it was a bit of an anti climax. She had her towel on a hook and had slipped into the steam room in the blink of an eye - all I remember is a brief glimpse of her shapely backside as she stepped into the steam room. I was just behind her, and I was pleased to see that we had it to ourselves. As my eyes adjusted I could see her sitting opposite me and looking quite comfortable - her boobs were in good shape and although her legs were crossed I could see her dark pubes. She gave me the once over and I was glad of my twice weekly gym sessions. She would have been popular on any milf website, and I was feeling a slight stirring that I didn't usually get in a naturist environment.

We were in the steam room for a while. Every 10 minutes or so I stepped out into a shower just opposite to sluice down with some cold water, and Rita did likewise a couple of times. When she stood up she folded her arms over her tits, but seemed to be getting more at ease. A youngish guy came in a bit later, and she didn't seem too bothered by it. After about 45 minutes I had had enough and we both showered and went back to the bar area, me with my towel in my hand and Rita with hers wrapped around her body again. We both got cold drinks and sat down on a couple of stools. The chubby cockney girl chatted to us, and particularly Rita, and when Rita's towel slipped and exposed her tits she didn't bother to pull it back up. Her nipples were quite dark and very prominent, which maybe explained why she avoided wearing revealing tops, and I decided that I really wanted to see her braless if it could be contrived.

She rearranged her towel when we went back into the sauna, which was a bit crowded when we went in. There were a couple of single men and a couple who looked to be in their thirties, plus the cockney hostess came in shortly after. Rita was easily the best looking of the 3 women present, although she was probably 20 years older than the hostess and at least 5 years older than the other woman, and I noticed all the men checking her out, some more obviously than others. There was quite a convivial atmosphere, and Rita found herself the centre of attention for a while.

When we finished in the sauna, Rita wrapped her towel around her waist and we went back to the bar for a cup of tea. More idle chat followed, and I was quietly amazed that Rita was socialising topless and seemed completely comfortable. I was also slightly mesmerised by her nipples which seemed to be permanently erect.

We finished up in the hot tub, which holds 2 comfortably, and we lay facing each other and let the water soak our aches away. Rita hadn't been so coy this time, and had not rushed in as soon as she hung her towel up.

'Thanks for bringing me here - it's a great place to unwind.'

'Have you ever been anywhere like this before?'

'A few times when I've been on holiday. I went to the famous steam baths at Budapest, and I've been to saunas in Sweden and Finland, but they were mostly single sex. I wasn't sure about this, but it's quite liberating just hanging out in the nude, and everyone seems really nice.'

After watching her nipples occasionally poke above the surface of the water and a bit more chat about naturism, we got out and returned to the bar for a last drink. Rita just carried her towel this time, and sat naked on her stool while we had our last drink.

Then it was time to go. When we got to the station Rita thanked me for a lovely day and said she hoped we could do it again soon, and we went our separate ways. When I got home I filled Jo in on how the day had gone, which she got her quite turned on. Jo is bisexual, and I know that she has had occasional encounters with other women on her business trips, which I always enjoy hearing about.

Anyway, my description of naked time with Rita seemed to get her juices flowing, and we enjoyed one of our occasional mutual Skype sessions, which was a happy ending to a great day. As was usually the case, she was naked in her room and she stretched out on the bed, repositioned her tablet so I could see her fully nude (and I did the same) and she started to finger herself.

'I bet she'd love your hard cock, and I bet you'd love giving it to her. I bet you'd love to shoot your load all over her tits. I'd love to see you bury your head in her pussy and lick her out til she's begging for your whole length inside her.'

She wasn't far wrong, and I was also turned on by the idea of her getting down and dirty with Rita herself - I've seen her snog other women, but never anything more extreme than that. The thought of her seducing Rita made me rock hard and I had one of the best wanks I've very had, shooting my load while Jo, who had by now got busy with a vibrator, came very noisily on the other side of the world.

Afterwards, Jo said she would be happy for me to spend more time with Rita while she was away. I was sure that the day would just be a one off, but was more than happy to help her become more comfortable in her own skin.