Disrobing Rita Ch. 02

Story Info
Further adventures in nudism with Rita.
2k words
4.35
29.9k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I took my old friend Rita to a naturist spa (with my wife's encouragement) I thought that it would probably be a one off. I had never expected her to go along with it, but she had adapted really quickly and seemed to enjoy it - I certainly enjoyed finding out what she looked like naked after many years of wondering, and although she was now in her 40s she had a body that many women 15 or 20 years younger would envy. It was a pleasant surprise when the next time turned out to be only a week later.

My wife, Jo, was working in Japan for a few months and we stayed in touch via Skype, and I knew that Rita had been in touch with her as well. I am pretty sure that Jo had encouraged Rita to take things further, but I was still surprised when Rita called and asked if I'd mind going with her to the same spa again on Friday evening. She had booked a massage with the Swedish masseuse that she'd chatted to last time, but wanted me to go along as she was still a bit uncertain about going on her own. Naturally I was delighted, and we agreed to meet after work on Friday.

We were both able to manage an early finish on Friday (poet's day - Pissing Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday) and grabbed a quick bowl of noodles at a Japanese place before heading out to the spa. The same receptionist was working and was pleased to see Rita again so soon, and we were both buzzed in. There were a couple of older blokes in the bar area, and again Rita decided to use the private changing room at the back while I undressed in the main changing area. I was pleased to see one of the former hostesses, a slim and amazingly pretty woman of about 30, was paying one of her regular visits with her very lucky boyfriend. We said hello and she mentioned that some of her other friends would be along later, which was a nice bonus to look forward to.

When Rita emerged she was holding her towel over her arm - last time she had wrapped it around her body - and put it down while she put her things in her locker. For a woman who was normally fully covered from her neck down to her ankles, she looked very composed wearing nothing but her earrings. It was an hour or so until her massage, so we went into the bar area for a quick drink before spending a little time in the sauna. Rita just put her towel down on a stool, like me, and we both helped ourselves to a glass of water (the hostess was either busy elsewhere or hadn't turned up yet).

The receptionist popped in to confirm the details of Rita's appointment and also took her payment for the massage, and the sight of a very bare Rita chatting to a fully dressed woman caused a quick twitch in my cock. We stayed there for a few minutes chatting to the two older guys who were sitting there before heading back to the sauna. Back in the changing area I remarked to Rita that she seemed to be getting more comfortable in her skin.

'Well, I've slept naked a couple of times this week. Jo said I should try it when I spoke to her - in fact she was surprised that I wore pyjamas at all. Have you two always slept naked?'

'I've been sleeping naked for my entire adult life, and Jo has for as long as we've been together. I think most people do these days.'

'It's not the first time for me, but I've always been in the habit of wearing something in bed. I'm getting into sleeping naked, though - one evening I had a shower and didn't bother to put anything on afterwards, just chilled out in my birthday suit for an hour or so before going to bed.'

'Next thing you know you'll be a full time nudist!'

I was enjoying the way that things were turning out. We went into the sauna and the former hostess and her boyfriend were already there, which I was pleased about. This is partly because she's the kind of woman straight men hope will be there when they go to a naturist venue, but also because she's possibly the best advert for women in naturism that you could hope for. I introduced her to Rita and, as I expected, the two of them were quickly lost in conversation. I exchanged a desultory word or two with her boyfriend (who's a really nice guy and interesting to talk to in his own right), but we were both more interested in earwigging the ladies.

As I already mentioned, the former hostess (let's call her Sue) is extremely attractive. She's not quite as tall as Rita and is very slender, with small boobs and prominent pink nipples that seem to be permanently erect. She has mousy hair and a neatly trimmed pussy, good legs and a very cheeky backside. She worked at the spa for several years and is quite active with an organisation for younger naturists. If anybody could convince another woman to get into nudism, it's her. I don't remember everything they talked about, but after exchanging a few pleasantries Rita asked Sue about why she was into naturism.

Sue talked about how she got into naturism at university and had continued to explore it after she graduated. She had been keen on working at the spa and only stopped working there when her day job started taking up too much time. She also talked about how liberating she found social nudity, and was frank about what it was like to be almost the only young woman in most naturist environments. Usefully, she also talked about other naturist haunts in and around London, giving some recommendations and also advising Rita of places to avoid (such as the swinger's spa that I also visit from time to time).

A bit later the masseuse came in and asked Rita to come through, which gave me an hour or so to myself. I went back to the bar and got myself a cup of tea from the hostess, an impressively busty woman in her 20s who had been introduced to the spa by Sue and who was now retraining as a masseuse. I then went into a sort of chill out room that has recently been added, with low sofas and floor cushions, and the hostess joined me for a few minutes. She would be perfect casting as a big breasted barmaid and is generously built all round with designer stubble pubes. Anyway, she was very easy on the eye when she sat cross legged opposite me, and we chatted for a few minutes until she was needed elsewhere.

I sat there gently zoning for a while until Sue and her boyfriend came in with another couple. I vaguely recognised the thirty something man, but hadn't met his Indian girlfriend before. She's quite short, with nicely bouncy breasts and a full bush, and seemed very comfortable in a naturist environment. I lounged around for a while, chatting with the younger folk and enjoying the sight of Sue lying on her front, propped up on her elbows with her small boobs hanging down, while the Indian girl sat with one knee or the other drawn up to her chin giving a clear view of her untrimmed pussy.

A bit later Rita and the masseuse emerged again, and after they had both got themselves a drink they joined the little gathering and plonked themselves down on the last remaining sofa. There was an interesting contrast; the masseuse was blonde, with a deep natural tan and had firm boobs with pale nipples and a completely smooth pussy, while Rita had dark hair, pale skin, dark nipples and a black bush. Rita also seemed to be glowing slightly and it looked like she had found her hour long massage somewhat arousing.

There was a bit of desultory chat for a few minutes until the masseuse left to find her next client and Rita stretched out languorously on the sofa. The two couples left us to it and headed back into the sauna, and Rita told me that she felt absolutely amazing and once again thanked me for introducing her to this place. I told her that the pleasure was all mine (and it really was), and said that I would be happy to accompany her if she wanted to come back again or to try any different naturist venues or events.

Rita spent a bit longer sprawled like a soft porn model before she suggested going back to the bar for a hot drink, and so we headed back. Once again Rita made no attempt to cover up, and I even had to remind her to pick up her towel. There were 4 or 5 men in the bar area, and the hostess was the centre of attention. Rita caused a few heads to turn as she stood in the middle of the room while we waited for our drinks, and chose to remain standing, leaning back on the counter and giving all the guys in the room the opportunity to get a good look at her. They all seemed to appreciate the view, some more blatantly then others, and she seemed more than happy to be looked at.

I wondered whether Rita would want to make a move fairly soon, but she didn't seem to be in a hurry and I didn't have anything much to rush home for. There was a quiz show on the TV in the lounge and everybody was trying to answer the questions before the contestants. People came and went, and at one point I was in the lounge with Rita, Sue, the Indian girl and the hostess all sitting around me - probably the first time I've been the only man surrounded by naked women at the spa, and I only wish it happened more often.

Before we knew it 10 o'clock had rolled around and the front door was closed. I've stayed that late once or twice before - they don't close until 11.00, so there was no rush to leave - but I hadn't expected Rita to want to stay so long after her massage. An unexpected bonus was that the receptionist disappeared into the back and stripped off, which hadn't happened before when I was around. A couple of other guys were still using the sauna in the back, but apart from that it was just me, Rita and the remaining staff.

The receptionist for the evening was an Eastern European woman in her 30s with dark hair, rather pendulous tits and a neat landing strip between her legs. This was the first time that I had seen her naked, and it was a nice bonus to a very enjoyable evening. She headed back into the sauna for a while, then gave the hostess a hand clearing up. Once we finished our drinks we got dressed and headed out to the station. On the platform, Rita squeezed my arm and gave me a peck on the cheek, then said that she'd like to do this more often and maybe explore a few other possibilities for naked recreation.

Back home I had another interesting Skype chat with my dear wife on the other side of the world. She was very interested in all that had happened, especially that the massage had left Rita turned on. She seemed quite eager for me to help Rita to embrace her inner nudist and maybe bring out her exhibitionist streak, and said that she would catch up with Rita herself.

Once that had been dealt with, she got busy with her vibrator and we managed to come at the same time despite the 9 hour time difference. I fell asleep with images of all the delectable female flesh I'd seen running through my mind, and wondering where the current adventure would go next.