Dissoluteness Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
340 Followers

"You come and go without speaking. You stay out every night with your friends, drinking and partying to all hours. You are never home and when you are, you are asleep. You haven't touched me in more than a year. That's not a husband that is a boarder."

He sputtered, before regaining some of his control.

"Have you ever thought that I might stay home if I had a reason to stay home."

She looked at him suspiciously. He saw her look and continued.

"You don't make it very inviting. When I do see you at night you are wearing one of those old ladies night gowns that remind me of my grandmother. When I do see you in the evening at dinner, you are dressed like a school teacher. An old maid school teacher. When I did try to make love to you it was more like trying to have sex with a cardboard cutout. You just lay there. When I saw you in the bathtub the other day, that was the first time I think I have ever seen you orgasm in the whole time we have been married. Maybe you need to loosen up a little and learn how to enjoy yourself. Maybe if you lost some of that high and mighty moral attitude you would find a way be more attractive as a wife."

She stood and looked at him, her temper rising.

"Maybe if you acted like a man and a husband I would be more apt to act like a wife."

He looked at her and threw up his hands.

"I'll get dinner out again."

He wheeled and stormed out the door. She heard the car tires squeal as he backed out of the driveway.

She clenched her teeth and fought back the desire to burst into tears. She turned and saw the card laying on the floor and she picked it up. She read the card "Dissoluteness", "Instruction and Training" Well, if he wanted her to lose some of her "high and mighty moral attitude" then she would see what she could do.

She sat at the kitchen table in her robe and the "old lady nightgown" looking at the card. She turned her coffee cup in circles which mimicked the way her mind was running. She pushed the card around on the table and then picked it up again. At last she picked up her phone and dialed the number. It ring several times and then she heard a voice. It was recognizable as the man in the store. It was obviously a voice mail message.

"You have reached dissoluteness. If you wish to take the journey into dissoluteness, then leave your first name and your phone number. When you receive a return call follow the instructions exactly."

The tone came before she was quite ready. She had to redial the number and listen to the message again. This time she was ready and gave her first name and the phone number as instructed. She hung up the phone. Cradling it in her palm, she watched it.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
340 Followers
12