Distance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They fucked her as hard as any cock could. At some point in the act, a third finger had slipped in, though a fourth and fifth showed restraint. The mad hare was so very, very big, that even in this position a full fisting didn't seem beyond question.

She had stopped jerking him. Her hands had found themselves with no duty but to grip and hold on for dear life. She squeezed his ass to draw him closer, flattening her tits against his frame. He now had a hand around her throat, a stabilizing hold, forcing her face to remain under his watch.

Like this they stood, the only outer motion that of Eve's feet, tiptoed and shuffling aimlessly, the rest all inside of her.

Within her centre a spark brought a flame. It grew wildly, burning all in its path as it expanded and raged downward, her muscles bracing as it approached. Her pussy constricted with force, swallowing those meaty fingers, threatening to spit them out like bones. Her back strained to arch and her throat nestled stiflingly into his grip. Her face bloomed crimson and her eyes bulged.

Eve's knees gave way as an explosion rocked her body and soul. For a prolonged moment her body was just an empty, burning husk. She had left this stage and entered the void, a place of transcendent ecstasy, colour and darkness all at once. It felt so good and it felt so bad and she couldn't take it.

Adam looked on in silence as the man in the bunny mask released his grasp and thoughtlessly allowed Eve to slip to the floor where she came to rest on her side, red and vacant. He left as he had arrived, his erection bouncing confidently with each step, until he could no longer be seen.

Eve began to blink continuously and drew her knees up until she was in a fetal position, shaking and trembling, alone.

Adam offered no comforting words, no appeasement. His role in all this had been thoroughly lost. He simply observed the naked woman before him, used and discarded.

12