Distant Minds Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Come.' He drew back and taking her by the shoulder led her to the bed. Sitting her down he stood before her. He wanted to strip the robe from her, feast his eyes on her fair, young body but, conscious of her mood, he first struggled one-handed to remove his clothes.

Rose leant forward and placing her hand on his said, 'Let me.' Her other hand stroked his chest, still bare from extracting the bullet.

Swiftly she unfastened his belt, unbuttoned the front of his jeans, slid the material to his ankles. She drew him sideways onto the bed and rising, knelt before him to remove his boots and slip the jeans off his feet. Standing again she undid the robe and let it slide from her shoulders. Naked, she invited him to admire her young, slender body.

He consumed her with his eyes - her neck, her shoulders, her arms, her breasts, her thick bush - while she admired his taut stomach, hard hips, strong legs, and long stiff cock. Stretching out a hand he drew her to him.

'It will be difficult with that shoulder,' she commented before pushing him on his back and straddling his hips with her thighs. 'Let me do the work.'

Studiously she ran her hands over his torso exploring the warmth of his flesh, the strength in his well defined muscles. Leaning forward she took his nipple between tight lips feeling it grow into a hard little bud as her tongue played across its surface.

Pulling back she looked down at his cock - it was ready. Holding it upright between gentle fingertips she positioned herself over it and sank down to take his full length. He breathed in sharply, then moaned. His one good hand reaching to caress her ripe young breast.

Slowly, tenderly, she pulled nearly all the way off then pushed back down. Bigger than Tad he filled her fully. Gentler than Sonny he satisfied a longing of which she had been unaware. It didn't take long - she was nearly there, she was going to climax; he sensed it and arched his back, driving up into her. Then she was coming, moaning, triggering his orgasm, feeling his seed erupt inside her.

Afterwards she lay beside him as he lovingly stroked her breasts and tasted her lips. 'Yes,' Rose thought, 'this was a man she could come to love. She would trek with him to the coast and grasp life and ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sabbina opens her eyes and gazes at her reflection in the mirrored sides of the pyramid that encloses her. The night has again been different. But more importantly realization has come at last - she'd been wrong to decide her need was to serve a master.

These three mind trips, dreams - whatever they were - have told her that in truth she doesn't want to be dominated by a man; though she does still wanted a man with the knowledge and confidence to fully take and use her. Perhaps, in Peter, she's found one.

When, some half-an-hour later, he comes to rouse her she's still lying, eyes closed. 'Well, how did it go this time?' He's cheerful.

'Very well. I think you'll like this one.'

'Come then, tell all.' Peter sits on the side of the bed.

When she has finished he says, 'Two points. Firstly, it looks as if we are going to need several more sessions with some other subjects to check what sort of experience they have. We need something other than just sex, and more sex. What we have so far will make people wonder about how sure you can be that these visions are real.

'Secondly we need to be sure they are not be just you working out your subconscious needs. Specifically your sexual needs. Each time you have been fucked several times. Critics would say that fundamentally they are all just your sexual fantasies.'

'I don't see how it can be simply dreams, though I will agree that it has helped me discover just what my needs are.'

'And what are they?'

'Not what I thought. I'm still not totally sure but I'm beginning to believe that what I really want is variety. To try and experience all the ways and relationships there are. To be taken and to take.'

'Personally, I can go along with that.' Peter said. 'Quite apart from the experiment, I suggest you move in with me and become my partner.'

Sabbina is overwhelmed. She knows a surge of happiness. 'Oh! Yes! I will.' She reaches out and folds her arms around him. 'But I would still like to try one more session.'

He is reluctant, 'All right. Just one more, and then that will be enough for you. We'll try and find some other subjects.'

12