Distant Relations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why has she stayed with him?" He asked. "There have been moments, especially at parties when l have seen her in a different light, fun loving and bubbly as you say, but not often. I have never had a good relationship with my father and now l despise him even more. I can see why she grabbed the chance of some excitement in her life, l don't blame her. Not sure if l can live with the image of her naked sucking another man's cock."

"Well you had better come to terms with it, she's coming up tomorrow morning and we're both invited to a party in Warrington tomorrow evening. I have had a word with everyone and they are happy for you to join us if you like."

David didn't know if he was horrified by the thought of seeing his mother being fucked, or was he excited at the prospect. He had only ever seen her in pretty dowdy, shapeless dresses, had never even seen her in her underwear let alone naked. He admitted to himself that the prospect of seeing her naked excited him, he could feel his cock hardening at the thought.

"You don't have to decide now, think it over. There is one more thing." Telling the story had affected her as well and she had the most wonderful sensations coming from her cunt as she watched his cock straining and glistening with pre-cum. She wanted it inside her, but there was one more thing he had to know.

"Fuck Ann, tell me and get it over with, my balls are fit to burst, l need to fuck you."

"I want you too," she replied,"it's just that about two years ago, Carol had a row with Brian her husband and stormed out, deciding to come here for a few days. Anyway, she has her own key, it was a Saturday evening, she let herself in, walked into the living room into one of our parties, we were all naked, l was on my knees being fucked both ends while Jack had his tongue up the cunt of one of the other women."

"What happened?"

"Needless to say l had to take her somewhere quiet and talk to her while the party broke up and everyone left. She was very upset and while l sympathised with her at first, l ended up getting angry with her, telling her that Jack and l had the right to do as we pleased as long as we didn't hurt anyone. I told her she was being over dramatic, that she could either accept that we were grown adults and could have sex with whoever we pleased or just keep her nose out. We talked nearly all night and eventually she calmed down, even having a bit of a laugh when she recalled the sight of me getting stuffed both ends."

"I bet secretly she was turned on by it," he suggested.

"That is what happened, once she had calmed down she began to ask for details of what we got up to. I didn't hold back, telling her how thrilling it was to be naked in a group of other people and being able to have sex openly with any of the men and even some of the women."

"What, you do lesbian stuff? I'd love to see that."

"If you come tomorrow you will, l'll even put on a show with your Mum if you like."

"You and Mum lesbians?"

"No not lesbians silly, just enjoying freedom to do as we please. We both like being fucked but you men can't keep going all night so us girls get on and pleasure each other while the men watch and recover."

"Did Carol decide to join in? I'd like to see her naked, she's got huge tits, will she be there tomorrow?"

"Oh so all your reservations about seeing your mother getting fucked have gone have they? All it takes is the prospect of getting your hands on Carol's tits. Well yes, she did join us and she comes to every party and will be there tomorrow, so not only can you see her tits, you can fuck her if you want."

By now his cock was leaking so much cum that his shaft and balls were covered in it. Ann's cunt was flooded with juices, her nipples fully engorged.

"How about your mother David? Do you fancy the idea of fucking her? We talked about it yesterday, l can tell you that when she gets her party outfit on you'll get an instant erection. I'm sure we would all like to see you fucking her."

David was even more shocked to hear that Ann and his mother had been discussing the prospect of him fucking her as if it was just two women talking about their boyfriends. The thing was, the thought of it was churning his loins even more, he knew he should be disgusted by the idea but this whole situation was completely out of his mind.

Ann knew she had him hooked, could see the look on his face as he thought about what could happen, she admired his restraint, she had been expecting him to charge at her and ram that gorgeous cock up her ages ago, oh how she ached for him. She opened her thighs wider and saw the reaction in him, he must have been at bursting point.

"We could lie Carol and your Mum side by side, you could start fucking Carol and Jack can fuck your Mum, then you can swap over, that would be good fun."

David could take no more, he tried to charge across the room but his jeans were round his knees. He managed to get them off together with his underpants, by which time Ann had spread her legs wide ready to receive him.

"Came on lover," she encouraged, " l thought you would never get round to it, give your perverted Aunty a good hard fucking."

There was no hesitation, his cock found the entrance and went in to the hilt as he threw his weight onto her. She had been on the brink of orgasm, waiting for him and as she felt him surging into her, her body convulsed, sending a flood of hot juices over his cock and balls.

He was not far behind, on his second thrust the pressure in his balls gave way, emptying his spunk into her in powerful jets.

"Yes lover, yes," her legs wrapping around him, her nails scoring deep lines down his back, "yes, give it to me, fill me, fuck me, don't stop l'm going to cum again, don't stop, fuck me, hurt me."

He grabbed her tits, sinking his fingers into he soft flesh, twisting them as their mouths collided, their tongues searching each other. She came again, softer this time, the heat of her belly travelling down, burning his cock as he continued to thrust inside her. She bit down on his lip as she came, the pain driving him on to thrust harder, the sound of his cock pummelling that tunnel full of spunk and cunt juice, his balls crashing against her. He bent his head, taking her nipple between his teeth, biting it hard.

"Oh my god," she cried, " not again, no, l can't, not again...yes, yes, oh yes, l'm cumming again, oh my god, yes."

David didn't know if he had spunk left to give her but he kept thrusting into her, his whole weight behind each thrust, he bit her nipple again and felt her orgasm burst, her nails dug into him as he came, pumping every last drop into her. Finally he collapsed onto her, she held him tight, relishing his weight on her, feeling those last convulsions as she used her muscles to milk him.

"Oh yes sweetheart," she kissed him, " oh yes, that was the best: oh god that was so good."

David was completely spent, the emotional turmoil her story had produced had driven him on to heights he had never felt before. He felt as if his whole being had flowed into her, he had nothing left as he lay on top of her. He could feel her milking him but he had nothing to give, he nuzzled her breasts, kissing them.

"Did l hurt you, l'm sorry, l couldn't stop, l had to hurt you, l'm so sorry."

"Shush now," she kissed the top d his head, "shush, it's okay, l wanted it, needed it. I don't remember ever having an experience like that, my god it was good, if l never have sex again l could die happy."

He chuckled, causing her tit to vibrate, "l don't want you to die yet, l want to fuck you a few more times before that." He moved up, kissing her mouth, soft and tender, no urgency just a loving kiss.

Finally he felt his cock subside, slipping from her as she gave a murmur of disappointment. He pushed himself off her, sliding down to sit on the carpet, resting his head on her lap.

"I suppose Jack knows about us," he looked up at her.

"Of course he does sweetheart, we planned it before you got here. When nothing had happened after the first couple of days we wondered if l was just too old to interest you. When l told him this afternoon what we had done he fucked me like a man possessed, so that's my second sound fucking in a couple of hours. It feels so good."

They remained quiet for a long time, just enjoying the closeness of each other. David was also thinking over everything Ann had told him. He still didn't know if he should be excited or revolted, no not revolted, after all she was his mother, a mother that he had always been close to, always felt somewhat protective of when her father was in one of his moods, which was often. The only emotion he had never had concerning his mother was sexual attraction, he had just never had any sexual feelings for her at all. Yet now he was excited at the prospect of seeing her naked, the prospect of fucking her.

Ann could sense that David was having an emotional struggle with himself, he had to work it out for himself. She gently stroked his head as it lay in her lap, wishing she hadn't had to tell him, knowing this was a major turning point. She dearly wanted David to accept the situation and become part of it, the thrill she had got from the sex between them had been the best of her life and selfishly she wanted it to continue. She knew David was only going to be there for a few more weeks, she wanted to make the most of that time but knowing that should he decide the other way, then everything would end, he would probably move out and may never speak to her again.

Ann grew uncomfortable, saying she needed the bathroom, "l'll go and shower then leave it for you." She gently eased out of the chair, leaving him deep in thought. David had to decide, was he prepared to involve himself fully into this situation? Or was he prepared to walk away, isolate himself from his family and try to put it out of his mind?

The most troubling thing was that the more he thought of the prospect of having sex with his mother, the more excited he became. Not because she was stunningly attractive, he had to admit she wasn't, well not stunning more homely he would say, not slim but certainly not fat, it was difficult to accurately judge the size of her tits because of the shapeless dresses she wore. He shook his head, what was he thinking? Sitting here trying to imagine his mother's tits; he really must be some sort of pervert.

"You are a fucking pervert," he said quietly to himself, "you're quite happy to fuck your Aunt, you want to fuck your cousin, so what if the next step is fucking your mother? Incest is incest, you're already guilty so why not carry on and enjoy it?"

Just thinking about it was giving him an erection, he closed his eyes and had a vision of his mother's face on the body of one of those illustrations he had seen in the magazines, huge breasts with nipples like bottle corks, tiny waist and wide hips... he needed a cold shower.

Ann called down that the bathroom was free so he went up and showered. He was back in his room dressed only in a towel round his waist when Ann walked straight in. She was wearing just her nightdress, not see through but showing the outline of her body, the swell of her tits and the dark tips of her nipples. He felt his cock responding as she reached forward removing his towel.

"Now that's the sort of welcome every girl hopes for," she smiled as she reached out, gently stroking the tip of his cock. "Much better than a bunch of flowers, after all you can't fuck a girl with flowers...well you can," she giggled, "that would be fun, would you like to stick a bunch of flowers up Aunty's cunt?"

"There's only one thing l want to stick up your cunt," he replied, reaching for her breasts, pinching her nipples.

"Oooh that's nice, but no fucking for you just yet."

He looked puzzled.

"No, you're coming to bed with me and you're going to learn there's more to pleasuring a woman than shoving your cock up her and banging away."

Taking hold of his cock she led him through to her bedroom and into her bed. "Now young man, have you very tasted a woman's pussy?"

"What, muff diving?"

"No sweetheart, that's a very coarse way of describing it. Cunnilingus, or if you want, pussy licking, but not muff diving."

"No, l haven't, l've read about it but not sure how to do it properly."

" Right then, we'll get down there and we'll start teaching you. Remember, take your time, the pleasure is all about a slow build up. This is about giving pleasure not taking it,". She opened her legs allowing him access. "Find my clit and lick it... yes that's it, nice and gentle, feel it grow...now suck it; gently; yes."

David tasted the essence of her, felt the little clit engorging in his mouth, released it and licked the length of her cunt.

"That's good," her whole body relaxed as the wonderful sensations washed over her, " now my pussy lips, kiss them and suck them, gently...now your tongue, put your tongue inside me, lick out my juices."

David was carried away now, relishing the taste of her, feeling her body react to him. Her hands pressing against his head as his tongue probed deep inside her.

"Now slide two fingers into me and suck my clit."

His fingers slid right into the hot, wet tunnel. Her body lifted as her back arched.

"Now curl your fingers slightly and fuck me slowly...oh yes, that's it, keep sucking me, yes, l can feel it building, yes that's good."

He could feel every inch of her body responding to him, he rolled her clit with his tongue then bit it gently feeling her quiver, pulled his fingers out, licking her juices from them then pushing them back in, fucking her faster now. Her fingers twisted in his hair.

"Oh yes, that is so fucking good, faster now, suck my clit harder...yes baby...oh yes."

He knew she was on the edge, his fingers working furiously inside her as her sucked and nibbled her clit. Finally he withdrew his fingers, driving his tongue into her, sucking the juices out of her. He felt the vibrations as her body trembled, he reached up, finding her nipples, pinching and twisting them.

That was the final spur, she let out a low moan as her orgasm burst through her, the flood of her juices pouring down into his mouth. He had never tasted anything like it, he eagerly accepted her gift to him, swallowing and lapping it as it flowed from her cunt. He kept massaging her nipples keeping her at her peak until her body convulsed again.

"Make love to me now," she pleaded, "slow and gentle, make love to me."

He moved up, holding himself above her as she took hold of his manhood, positioning it at the entrance to her cunt. He slipped in so easily, sinking into her then commencing long, slow strokes, almost withdrawing fully before sliding back inside again. She reached for him, pulling him down and kissed him, holding him tight as their two bodies became one.

This was passion, not lust, he felt the difference, felt their bodies merge as he brought her back to the peak of another orgasm. This time, when she came it was just a searing heat surrounding his cock. His own orgasm was different too, instead of the need to ram his cock into her, this was more gentle, just a release as what little spunk he had left flowed into her.

They were both totally exhausted, he rolled sideways and she turned with him, begging him to stay inside her.

"That was beautiful sweetheart," she kissed him tenderly as she held him tight, still feeling the flutters in her depths. She had never cum so many times in one day, she doubted if she could trust her legs to stand.

"It was good for me too," he responded, relishing their bodies pressed together, her one leg thrown over him, trying to hold him inside for as long as possible. "When l was doing that to you, you know, licking and sucking, it was so good, l want to do that again, l want to stay there doing it over and over, driving you mad, drinking your juices, it just felt so good being able to make you cum like that."

"That's beautiful sweetheart," she felt him slip from her as her moved down to nuzzle her breasts, kissing her nipples. She felt his whole body relaxing as he rested his head against her tits, she stroked his hair as she relaxed as well, "go to sleep baby, go to sleep, dream of wonderful things, dream of tomorrow."

David felt himself drifting, the warmth of her body comforting him, as he finally fell into a deep sleep he had a glimpse of his mother's smiling face blowing him a kiss.

12