Distant Relations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you think you're having me again before tonight you can think again," she had come back into the room to see her son deep in thought, mumbling to himself and stroking his erection. "Go and have a cold shower, l'll make a cup of tea, l still need to talk to you."

David made his way upstairs, showered and dressed, coming back down just as she was carrying the tea through to the lounge. This time she sat on the sofa but he took the chair, confident that her would not be able to control himself if he was next to her.

"Why do you call yourself Jade?"

"Firstly because l hate the name May but mainly because when l am here l am a totally different person. I was travelling up here once, l had picked up a raunchy book at the station to read on the train, it was going to be my first party weekend and l was excited. I was enjoying the freedom to come more often because your sister was old enough to look after you. Anyway, the book was about a woman who had been captured by a Sheikh and taken away to be his plaything, it just seemed to fit what l was doing, l was going away to a party where l was going to be used sexually as a plaything. I remember getting quite worked up on the train, there weren't many people on the train and l managed to masturbate without being noticed. The girl in the book was called Jade and l decided l would use that name while l'm here."

"Does my sister know what you're doing?"

"She knows Jack and l are having sex yes. Do you remember the last time your Aunt and Uncle came to visit, Carol had gone away on holiday after recovering from her operation. One day, your father was in work and Ann agreed to keep you occupied in the garden while Jack and l went upstairs. I thought Lorraine had gone out but apparently she had come back for something and heard noises coming from our bedroom, she looked in and saw Jack fucking me."

"What happened?"

"She didn't say anything until they had gone home, then she told me what she'd seen. She has no love for your father so she wasn't that upset, but typical of her she wanted all the details. I had to tell her that Ann knew what was going on and that when l went away the three of us would play. I haven't told her about the parties but she suspects something, she is always asking about it."

"Does she know about me?"

"She knows you're here obviously and l'm sure she's using her imagination, l mean she's no innocent."

"Well, l do know something's about her."

"She's a slut David, always has been. I caught her giving a boy a wank at her eighteenth birthday party, and you know she was pregnant when she got married, she admitted to me she convinced Keith it was his so he would marry her but it could have been any one of six others. Even now at six months pregnant she's having an affair with the man next door."

"I did know she had a reputation of being a bit of a bike, my mate Colin told me his brother and a few of his mates had fucked her at a party. Doesn't that bother you Mum?"

"What can l say, l'm hardly in a position to judge. In fact when l think of what she's up to it makes me want to do what l'm doing more. I was a bit like her when l was young, l was always letting boys take me in the hay loft, it was only fumbling and a couple of times they would wank for me and l would show them my tits but nothing more than that."

"Don't you worry about what we're doing?"

"To be honest no l don't. Whenever l get on that train to come here l feel like a ton weight has been lifted off me, l become a totally different person. This morning l was sat opposite a young man probably late teens maybe twenty, he was wearing tight jeans and l could see he had a good bulge. I tend to look at men a lot more these days, usually trying to imagine what sort of cock they have. Anyway, l kept looking at him, he knew what l was looking at and after a while l saw a change in the shape of his bulge, he was obviously getting pretty uncomfortable. In the end l got up and told him to follow me, we went into the toilet, l knelt for him and he took out his cock. I sucked him off and took every drop of his cum then just went back to my seat."

"Did he say anything?"

"Not a word. He didn't follow me back, probably too embarrassed, but l would never have thought of doing that before l started coming here for sex. It's like, as soon as l get on that train my whole life becomes centred on sex. I feel completely alive and relaxed about it, l love it. I want sex with you David, l wish l had started it years ago, l want you to see me as available for sex at any time, if you decide you don't want that then l well still carry on with this life. I intend to leave your father once you move out, l will then come here to live, Jack will then have three women servicing him, l'm sure he will be grateful for a bit of help from you when you can."

The way his mother was talking had got him worked up again, he was openly rubbing the front of his trousers as she was speaking.

"You can stop doing that too," she admonished, "you're not having me again until tonight, l expect Jack will be up soon and he always wakes with a hard on, if Carol isn't back l'll give him a quick blow job but that's all l'm doing till tonight."

"How many will be there?"

"Well there's us five, plus Sara and Steve our hosts and probably three other couples, they are all just ordinary couples, all about our age, you and Carol are the only youngsters although Steve has said that he is hoping to get into his daughter's panties soon, she's just eighteen and lives at home but she is away this weekend."

"So he's planning on fucking his daughter?"

"Yes, well he sees Jack fucking Carol, l know officially she's not his daughter but they don't know that. Steve tells us that he has engineered a couple of occasions when he has left a door partly open while he masturbates, both times only he and his daughter were home and he knows she was spying on him."

"What about his wife?"

"Oh Sara is quite excited by it, she has managed to steer a couple of conversations round to telling her what a good lover her father is and how she wouldn't mind a bit of help to keep him satisfied."

"Don't you think that's wrong?"

"Why? She's old enough to make up her own mind. One of the other couples thinks their son will join, Bella, the wife, has let him see her in her bra and panties a few times and knows he wanks off afterwards, she plans to walk in and catch him one day and hopefully get him to fuck her. We need a few youngsters in the group, most of the men can only cum a couple of times so we need some young cocks, that's why l want you saved for tonight, all the women are going to want a turn with you."

"Fucking hell Mum, l'm not a sex machine."

"I know sweetheart, but at least you'll have all day tomorrow with three women fussing over you to recover," she laughed. "Watch out for Barbara though, she's a big woman and likes it rough."

"What do you mean rough?"

"She likes to be spanked, well most of us like that, l know l do, but she likes it a bit harder, sometimes she'll get caned or whipped with a belt, Jack likes doing that, he'd like to do it to me, l might let him soon."

"Sounds like a bit of an orgy."

"It is, we don't have any rules really, anything goes, but we have a safe word system, usually for the women but sometimes the men as well. It's 'Scream', if anyone says that word then you must stop what you're doing immediately, even if you're about to cum."

"Has anyone ever said it?"

"Carol did the first time she was fisted, Simon, Bella's husband, was doing it and he has hands like shovels, it was too big for her first one, she can take it now though."

"Do you?"

"Of course, l like a nice rough fisting."

"I can't believe l'm talking to my mother like this, it's like you're a different person. Should l try to call you Jade?"

"Oh no, you call me Mum or Mummy, l like to be reminded that l'm fucking my son, that is so exciting."

"I want you now."

"Oh no you don't, l've told you, wait till tonight."

"Can l just see you naked then, l have no idea what you look like under those frumpy clothes."

"I usually change into more stylish clothes once l get her, but no, l'm not stripping for you, you wait till you see my costume tonight."

"Costume?"

"Yes, us girls dress up in different costumes, it adds to the fun, some use the same one every time but most of us try different ones, that's where Ann and Carol have gone, to hire our costumes for tonight."

"What's yours?"

"Not telling, wait and see."

"Do the men dress up?"

"Sometimes, but that's for special events."

"Like what?"

"You wait and see, l'm not going to spoil it for you."

"I have to admit you make it sound as if you're having a good time and l'm really happy about that. I never knew a lot of things but l see the way Dad treats you, he doesn't deserve you. If you are only waiting for me to move out l'll start looking for a place; as soon as l finish this training stint l'm on and start work back home."

"That would be nice, perhaps l could move in with you for a while, l wouldn't want to cramp your style with girlfriends but it would be nice to have you to myself for a little while."

"Well at least we'll only need one bed," he laughed.

"Have you spent any time with Carol yet? I bet you can't wait to get your hands on her tits, all the men go mad for them."

"No, it was a bit embarrassing this morning, l was just fucking Ann over the kitchen table when Carol arrived, l was stood there, naked, stuck up her mother. Needless to say l soon lost my erection, then she grabbed hold of it when she kissed me. I've always been fascinated by her tits, they look huge."

"I'll let you make your mind up but they are amazing."

At that point, they heard movement upstairs, May said she would go up and say hello, adding that it may take a while, suggesting David watch tv and relax to save his energy for later.

David must have nodded off, he was woken by the sound of voices, Ann and Carol had returned from shopping. They were out in the kitchen, when he went out there he saw a number of bags on the kitchen table.

"Hi," he said, "are they the costumes for tonight?" Walking over and reaching for one of the bags.

Carol quickly snatched it away from him, "Oh no you don't, you wait until tonight, where's Jade?"

David had got used to the name yet so took a second to register. "She went upstairs to say hello to Jack when she heard him moving about." He looked at the clock, "but that was over an hour ago."

"Dirty cow!" Said Carol, "l bet l know what she's doing. Have you fucked her yet?"

David went bright red.

"Thought so," she continued, "she's insatiable when she's just arrived, l'll go up and prise her off his cock."

Carol left the kitchen, taking the bags with her. Ann came over and kissed him, "take no notice of her," she said, "she's jealous because you haven't fucked her yet, she was supposed to come over on Thursday but Brian got a bit moody so she had to fuck him to keep him quiet."

"Doesn't he know about any of this?"

"No, l did offer to have him join us, l wouldn't have minded, but Carol wouldn't hear of it she said he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut and anyway she says he's useless in bed."

David checked the time again, it was just after 5 p.m. "What time is the party?"

"We usually leave here about seven, it takes about 45 minutes, l'll get us a snack now then us girls will get changed. We won't eat much now as there will be food there."

12