Distant Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The verdict," Sara announced, "is that you must not take a cock up your cunt for three days, but you may carry on fucking your boss after that."

Carol looked at David and winked, then thanked Sara and crawled forward to kiss her cunt.

Jack whispered to David, "There's no way she'll keep her legs closed for three days so she'll get a stiffer punishment next time."

Ann was called forward next, charged with incest. She was accused of fucking her nephew and committing sex acts with her daughter. Her punishment was to be spanked three times. She walked over to Simon, bent over his knee, he gave her three hard blows leaving a bid red patch on her buttocks, she the thanked him by kissing his cock.

Bella was accused of taking too long getting her son to fuck her, she was ordered to make sure he fucked her by the next party or she would be excluded from two parties.

Jade was next, accused of incest with David and promiscuity by sucking off the man on the train. She was excused on the incest as the group had decided that mothers being fucked by sons was acceptable, however she received a six blow spanking for the promiscuity charge as apparently it was a repeat offence. Martin was given the honour of spanking her which he obviously enjoyed making sure she had three hard blows to each side.

Finally Barbara was called forward, crawling on hands and knees, her pendulous tits almost brushing the carpet.

"Babs, you have offended again," Sara walked over to a chest in the corner.

"Yes," Barbara replied.

Sara reached into the chest. "You've been fucking without permission again, who with?"

"Three times," she replied, "the postman, the tv repair man and the vicar."

Her admission drew laughter from everyone.

Sara held up a leather belt. "Details; you fat slut."

"I should be excused the postman because he has me every Thursday, sometimes Martin watches so l think l should be allowed that. The tv repair man offered to knock a bit off the bill if l sucked his cock and when l saw how lovely it was l said he could fuck me instead. The vicar was totally unexpected, l was doing the flowers in church yesterday, just him and me there and suddenly he grabbed my tits saying he couldn't resist any longer, he gave them a quick feel then apologised but l felt sorry for him, l got them out and let him play with them, he wanted to wank over them, but you know me, as soon as his cock was out l wanted it up me, he wants to fuck me regularly now so can l have permission?"

Sara asked everyone if permission should be granted and they all agreed although Martin said he would want to watch sometimes. Then Sara turned back to Barbara. "For being naughty you have to be punished, also you will be set the task of bringing your daughter into our group, you have one month to achieve that or you will be banned from two parties. For being naughty you will receive six strokes with the belt so get that fat arse in the air."

Barbara did as she was told while Sara handed the belt to Steve, he stepped up, got into position and swung the belt with full force, it gave a resounding slap as it struck her upturned buttocks, the shock wave causing her fat body to quiver, a bright red line appearing on her flesh. Five more lashes and her arse was criss-crossed with red lines, tears were running down her cheeks but Sara noticed the flow of cunt juice running down her thighs.

"You've cum haven't you?" She said, putting her hand between Barbara's legs then putting her fingers into her mouth to taste Barbara's juices. All around the room there were hands playing with tits and cocks, David had his hand between his mother's thighs, playing with her clit while Bella had his cock in her mouth, still managing to watch the scene in the middle of the room. As the last stroke had hit Barbara's arse he felt his mother cum on his fingers, she turned to him, kissing him, their tongues exploring each other.

Sara called them all to order. "Before this descends into another orgy," she said, "there are a couple of news items... first is that as you all agreed last time that we should explore the bondage and BDSM areas, there will be a BDSM evening two weeks from today, hopefully here but that will depend on how Steve gets on with Suzie, otherwise Ann and Jack will host it. Steve brought back some magazines from Germany last week, there is one each for you to give you some ideas for the evening, you may find some of the stuff a bit more advanced for us at the moment but it is interesting. Secondly; l have negotiated with the man who did Bab's piercings, he has agreed a discount for any of you who would like it done, 20% if you suck his cock."

There was general laughter.

"I got 30%," called out Barbara, "but that was for a fuck."

More laughter.

"Well l'll leave you ladies to negotiate that... lastly, as you know, l have been trawling through a local contact magazine to recruit extra men for our parties. After a couple of disasters, l think l have found a suitable candidate. Steve will give you some polaroids l took of him and as you will see, he's a black man."

There were whoops of delight and cheers, mainly from the women.

"Oooh yes," cried Carol, " a nice big black cock... oooh lovely!"

Steve handed out the photos, there was general agreement that he looked ideal.

"As you can see," Sara continued, "he is a mature gent, actually he's 52 but looks much younger apart from the grey hair."

"He looks fucking gorgeous to me," Bella interrupted, "when do l get him between my legs?"

"His name is Jay, he's American and he is an executive in a big firm in Manchester, apparently they have just taking over one of the Building Societies. Anyway; his wife is still in America, apparently they have been swingers for years. As you can see, his cock is not that big, certainly not the huge black cocks we've all read about, but believe me, he knows how to use it."

"You dirty cow!" Cried Barbara, you've fucked him already?"

"I had to, just for research purposes."

More laughter and jeering, then Sara continued.

"His wife knows what l proposed to him, l showed him the photos of you ladies naked and he was very interested. He says that if you accept him then his wife will be happy to join us when she is over here."

"I'll have a piece of that," Martin called out.

"Anyway," Sara continued, "l take it you all approve?" Everyone nodded. "Good, l'm seeing him again Monday... and yes, l will be fucking him again. Now if there is nothing else we will get on with the finale. As there are six girls and only five boys, l propose that our new guest, David, gets two picks."

Everyone agreed. David wasn't sure what to do so he was told to pick two pieces of paper out of a box. "The married men are not allowed to pick their own wives," Jade explained to him, "make sure you pick me," she added, giving his cock a squeeze.

David went to the box, picked two pieces of paper and read them out. "Barbara and Sara," he called out.

"Oh goody," cried Barbara.

The others then picked, Simon picked Carol, Jack picked Ann so picked again and got Bella, Martin picked Ann leaving Steve with Jade.

"Okay then," Sara called out, " you know what to do, the beds are available if you prefer, you must stay with your partner and you have one hour to enjoy yourselves... let's fuck."

Each of the pairs began kissing and fondling, David had the ample charms of Barbara on one side and Sara on the other, they decided to go up to the main bedroom where immediately Barbara got him on his back, straddled him and got her cunt impaled on his cock. Sara then lowered her cunt over his mouth and the two girls fondled each other's tits while David enjoyed the taste of Sara and Barbara gyrated on his cock. For the next hour David was subjected to continuous stimulation, his cock went from being buried in a cunt one minute, and a mouth the next, it was so frantic that when he came he didn't know which of them he was giving it to.

They worked on him constantly, he remembered Barbara kissing him, her face covered in spunk, he felt nails raking his chest, felt a mouth sucking his balls, then he was on top of Sara fucking her, unloading another load of spunk into her. Then there was a mouth on his cock, keeping him hard, Sara's cunt above his face, dripping his cum back into his mouth. Then he was cumming again, he was sure he was dry but the sensations still poured through him. Still they worked on him, refusing him rest, Barbara was wanking him, he was pleading with her, "No more please... l can't... please, l'm finished."

There was no let up though, mouths and hands stimulated him, he felt a cunt engulfing him, huge tits swinging against his face, he caught the chain with his teeth, swinging his head from side to side, tugging at her nipples as Barbara worked her cunt muscles on him, he had another dry orgasm, his body trying to pump more of his seed when there was just no more, his body convulsing with the effort.

Finally it ceased, he lay on his back, gasping for air, totally spent Sara at his side, the weight of Barbara lying on him. Sara kissed him, "Did you enjoy that?" She said, holding his head against her tits.

"I thought you were going to kill me," he chuckled, " that was unbelievable."

They heard a shout from downstairs, calling them down. Slowly they disentangled and made their way down. Jack was fully dressed, Ann, Carol and Jade had their coats on but open.

"Come on son," Jack handed him his clothes, "party's over."

Jade helped him dress, telling him the others would be staying the night. Once he was dressed, the women buttoned their coats and they all said their farewells with plenty of kissing and groping.

David and Jack were quiet on the drive back, listening to Carol and Ann talk excitedly about the coming BDSM party and the introduction of a black man into the group.

"I'm not letting Bab's hog him, l'm making sure l get some of that black cock, she's fucking insatiable and fellas can't wait to fuck her, you'd think they'd be put off by all the fat but that seems to make her even more desirable."

"She's a very sexy lady," Jack answered, "probably fucking a woman as fat as her may be something to do with a man's fantasy of fucking his mother."

"That can't be right," Ann said, "l mean David fucks his mother a Jade is certainly not fat."

David noticed that his mother was not taking part in any of the conversation, apparently deep in thought. He decided to say nothing until they got back to the house.

It was 3a.m. when they arrived back, the women going straight upstairs to shower, Ann telling Jack to open some wine for a chat before bedtime. When they came down they were each wearing dressing gowns, Jack had poured the wine, Ann and Jade sat either side of David on the sofa while Carol sat on her father's knee, immediately opening her robe to allow him to fondle her tits. David asked his mother why she was so quiet.

"I don't want to go home," she replied, "l told your father l would be home on Monday, that is tomorrow now. There's nothing there for me now you're not there, l want to stay with you."

David put his arm around her, he went to kiss her forehead but she deliberately turned her face up and kissed him on the mouth, a deep and loving kiss.

Jack spoke up, "Why go then? You've been talking about leaving for ages, just do it, you can live here, we would love to have you."

"What about money though? What would l do for money, he would never give me anything and he would divorce me for desertion so l wouldn't get a penny. You and Ann can't afford to keep me."

"You could get a job," Carol chipped in.

"Doing what? I haven't worked since l got married, l don't have any qualifications."

"Apart from being a great mother and a fantastic lover," David gave her a squeeze and kissed her again. "I could move up," he continued, "l could get transferred to Manchester."

"But l thought the job was because the rugby club had sorted it for you, if you leave the club, will you lose the job?"

"I can change clubs, l'm not tied to any one club, a lot of the clubs in England provide jobs for their players and there are a few first class clubs around Manchester and Liverpool. Without boasting, l'm a good player, a lot of clubs would take me. Do it Mum, leave him once and for all."

"You could get a job at my place," Carol offered, "l bet my boss would take you like a shot, you'd have to fuck him mind, but he's decent looking and very generous."

"What would l do?"

"Open your legs mainly," they all laughed, "l'm the only one there that fucks him, the others are scared their husbands will find out, l bet he would take you like a shot when l tell him about how sexy you are, plus we could offer to do a bit of lesbian stuff for him, he would love that."

"Do it Jade," Jack insisted, "l'm back in work Monday for three days, how about Thursday first thing l drive you down, we can collect everything you need while he's in work."

"Let me think about it, l'll stay for a couple of days. I'll phone him tomorrow and say l don't feel well and l'm staying on for a bit."

They all decided to leave it there as everyone was getting tired. They decided to head for bed. Carol and Ann went with Jack, while David and his mother shared his bed.

As they lay in each other's arms, Jade told her son how much she loved him, that she felt no shame about what they were doing. She promised not to interfere if he got a girlfriend, she would make no demands on him just as long as they could have some time together. Her head was resting on his chest, she could hear his heart beating, feel his breathing become slow and regular. She looked up and saw that he was fast asleep.

"Good night sweetheart," she kissed his chest as she cuddled closer, regulating her breathing with his as she drifted into a beautiful land of dreams.

12