Distorted: Swamp Doll Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two of Distorted: Swampdoll.
6k words
4.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Buck was in the middle of meditating when he heard the door bell ring. "Who could that be?" He muttered to himself and with a groan, his dark brown eyes opened.

Buck Dimple was the older brother of Fawnie. He was 32 years old and stood at about 6'2 with an incredibly muscular and defined physique. His complexion was similar to that of his sister's. They also shared the same round dark brown eyes though his other facial features were more prominent. He kept his hair in a low cut fade style while his beard was full and wild.

He was a short distance runner and hurdler like Fawnie in his college years. Lately though, he was more focused on weight training.

The large man stood up, went down stairs and looked out the window. He chuckled when seeing Blue standing there with packages. Buck unlocked the door and held it open for the other man before greeting him with a nod, "What's good, Blue? How ya been?"

Blue entered and returned Buck's greeting, "I'm hangin' in there, man. Is Fawnie around? These are for her. They're the items she ordered from Sweet Treats, in WeepyVille. I guess she had them delivered to my place by mistake."

Blue and Buck didn't know each other very well. Fawnie had kept the dirty details of Blue's lifestyle a secret from Buck because she knew he wouldn't approve of it. Buck closed the door and motioned for Blue to follow him up the stairs.

"Ah, true. Fawnie ain't around. She's at the AOS house. There's a party later on tonight or somethin' like that."

The two would walk through the halls and upstairs, taking each step carefully. Blue frowned. Why hadn't Fawnie told him about the party? Was she still mad about the breakup?

As they entered her room, Buck would shift his gaze to where the altar was set up and call over to the blond man, "The blue and white cake and cupcakes have to be placed on the blue altar and the molasses can go underneath."

Blue replied, "Got it," as he carefully and quickly set the packages down and opened them. The two men would then place the items where each needed to be and organize them as best they could.

Blue noticed a symbol on the ground in front of the altar as they finished setting things up. It looked like a buxom mermaid holding a skull. He'd ask while pointing at it, "What is that for?"

Buck look to where Blue was pointing and reply, "That's a sigil. They are symbols of the spirits. Most spirits have one. They are needed for attracting the attention." Buck soon noticed the sun setting from the bedroom window, he would turn to Blue and say, "Thanks for the help, but I can take care of things from here."

He didn't mean to rush Blue out like that but it was getting a bit late for him.

"Okay. Alright, take care." Blue said with a nod. He'd give a wave before heading down stairs and exiting. After Blue left, Buck stayed upstairs to pray to the spirits.

In the morning hours of Saturday, Fawnie's slumber was interrupted when she heard snoring. Her eyes fluttered opened and looked in the direction the sound was coming from. A smile would creep onto her face when she saw Duncan lying on the bed, fast asleep and drooling on his pillow.

The previous night the sorority had thrown a rave party in the abandoned warehouse a few miles from the swamp. Fawnie's memory of it was still a fog. She'd move a little closer to Duncan to place a gentle kiss on his cheek. As Fawnie turned over to go back to sleep, she'd gasp when noticing a young woman on the other side of the bed. The woman's naked body was exposed; the bed sheets were resting on her lower legs.

The mysterious woman was a bit taller than Fawnie, fair skinned with wavy light brown hair that came down to her back. She was also busty; her ample breasts may have been slightly disproportionate to her slender build. As Fawnie continued staring, images of last night's events would come to her mind. She'd remember taking ecstasy with Rage, dancing with Duncan, the drunken sorority pledges stripping naked, spanking the naked pledges with her fellow sorority sisters, and taking one of the pledges back to the sorority house.

Moments later, Fawnie would remember the threesome with Duncan and the naughty drunken pledge. She couldn't help cracking a grin as the memory of Duncan's naked tanned muscular body ramming his thick shaft into her from behind while she was on all fours with her mouth buried in slender busty pledge's mound. She could still hear the other woman whimpering and moaning while her body writhed at every lap Fawnie's tongue made against her pretty pink slit.

Fawnie was just about to wake the woman when Bunni, her friend and track teammate, appeared out of nowhere. Bunni was a witch who practiced in both light and dark magic. She and Fawnie had been practicing together since before they moved to Obsidian.

Bunni was about 5'6, hazel-eyed, pale with a moderate amount of freckles and blonde hair that she usually dyed black or pastel blue. Her body was athletic as well with a little more muscular definition than Fawnie's. Bunni sat calmly on the dresser, grinning at the display before her.

She'd clear her throat and then speak, her voice sounded slightly raspy, "Morning, Fawnie. I see you had quite the time last night."

The blonde pointed to Duncan and the naked woman before shifting her attention back to Fawnie, "So, have you been back to your house lately? I hear there's a gift or two for you."

Bunni had only known this because she had gone by Fawnie's home a few a hours ago to hook up with Buck. As she was getting ready to leave, the blonde saw a fancy tube of lip gloss and blue bottle sitting on the altar Fawnie's room. Bunni had tried to pick up each item to get a better look at them, but the moment her hand made contact with tube or blue bottle, she felt as if she was being struck by lighting and her body was thrown across the room.

Fawnie looked at Bunni with wide eyes. Unable to overcome the growing curiosity within, she carefully climbed out of bed and began gathering her clothing and dressing.

As Fawnie got dressed, she replied in a whisper, "A gift you say? Oh, wow. I wonder who it could be from."

Strange things had been happening around her home in Hematite since the day she and Rage killed the man who had tried to attack them. She wanted to explain this to Bunni but with Duncan and the pledge there, Fawnie didn't think it was safe enough.

"Let's head there now so I can see. Also, there's something I want to discuss with you," Fawnie whispered.

Bunni nodded and she took peeks at Fawnie's body. The blonde bit her bottom lip as Fawnie's dark brown round and plump backside graced her sight.

After Fawnie finished dressing, Bunni replied, "You got it."

With a flick of Bunni's wrist and a snap of her finger, the two appeared in Fawnie's bedroom. The blonde pointed to the blue altar and told Fawnie, "Over there!"

Fawnie walked to the blue altar and noticed that the offerings were gone. She extended a hand toward the bottle first and picked it up. As soon as her hand touched the glass, she'd see Noir Sirene.

The beautiful mermaid goddess would smile at her and speak, "This, my child, is a gift for your service. Only you are able to touch this bottle. Drink from it when you are ready to come see me in the waters. This potion will enable you to breathe underwear during the visit. There I will share with you another gift, if you continue to serve me."

Noir Sirene's voice was as beautiful as her appearance.

All of sudden, she disappeared. Fawnie looked back to see if Bunni could hear and see as well. Bunni was unable to see or hear anything. Despite her being a mystic, Bunni didn't provide any offerings so she wouldn't be granted the gifts or vision.

Fawnie beamed with joy. She went on to touch the tube of lip gloss. As she did so, Noir Sirene's voice would be heard saying, "This is another gift for your service, my child. Only you are able to touch and use this object. When you apply this to your lips, you will be blessed with the ability to hypnotize others at your wish".

Fawnie would whisper, "Thank you", the goddess disappeared.

Bunni stood beside Fawnie after hearing the whisper. The blonde then asked "So, what are these?" while pointing to the items again.

Fawnie smiled and replied, "They are gifts from Noir Sirene. I've been bringing offerings to her for the past month and since I've pleased her, she has blessed me!"

Bunni was happy for her friend and replied with a wink, "Interesting. We should have some fun with those gifts soon. You know, shake things up a bit?"

Fawnie chuckled, "Haha, maybe."

Bunni would remember that Fawnie had mentioned she had things to discuss with her earlier so the blonde asked, "What was that something, you needed to discuss with me?" She stepped back from Fawnie, and looked her up and down, attempting to sense if anything seemed off.

Fawnie stayed quiet and lifted an arm out to Bunni.

She still wasn't comfortable enough to speak about the murder. She feared going to jail. The Obsidian Police department was infamous for assaulting and raping inmates. It was quite common for an inmate to be transported straight to the hospital after only a few hours in custody.

Bunni had some psychic ability but didn't use it often. She noticed Fawnie's silence and saw her offer an arm. Bunni would take this as permission from Fawnie to use her ability. She wrapped her hand around the dark skinned woman's slender wrist and closed her eyes. Images of the man's murder and the strange occurrences around Hematite recently would flash before her eyes.

A few moments later, Bunni released her hand from Fawnie's wrist and nodded. "I would've done the same. You two were in danger and you both did what you needed to. We can a protection spell on this house if you're that worried that his spirit is coming back for you. I really don't think any of the strange happenings that have been going on out here lately have anything to do with someone trying to harm you though."

It pained Bunni to see her friend so worried.

Fawnie listened, hoping Bunni was right. She nodded to the blonde, "I'd appreciate if we went ahead and did a protection now spell."

Bunni nodded, setting her bag on the bed as she unzipped it. The blonde would remove 2 black candles, 2 white candles, and jar of herbs and water.

She would then pass the jar to Fawnie and whisper, "Hold this". After Fawnie took the jar, Bunni placed the candles on the floor and lit them. Fawnie opened the jar and began to sprinkle its contents around the room and throughout the home.

Bunni smiled as Fawnie came back into the room. The young women closed their eyes and held hands. The squeeze of from Bunni would let Fawnie know it was time to begin.

The two coeds then chanted, "Send back the harm that is put upon me. Send it back to where it came. I do not accept harm to me. Protect me from all that is harmful. Protect me from negativity and hatred. Protect me from injury and illness. I do not harm others, so others cannot harm me. As I speak it, so shall it be!" They repeated the chant three times.

Their eyes remained closed as a gust of winds swept through the house. A slight howling would be heard during the process as well. This went on for 10 minutes but to Bunni and Fawnie, it felt like hours! The two waited a few minutes after the winds and howling stopped before opening their eyes. They chuckled when seeing that the candles were still lit and the room was immaculate.

"Alright, it's all clear now, Fawnie." Bunni said with a smile.

Fawnie returned Bunni's smile with one of her own. "Thank you." Fawnie replied as she gave the blonde hug.

Bunni purred slightly while the embraced, "Heh, you're welcome."

All of a sudden felt a vibration coming from her pocket. She slid a hand inside and pulled out her cell phone. Lifting the device to her gaze, she's see a text message from Julianna, the owner of Southern Comfort Spa and the Refuge homeless shelter. Fawnie worked at the spa as an esthetician and massage therapist part time on the weekends when things were slow at the Pizzeria. She also volunteered at the shelter from time to time.

Fawnie looked to Bunni and sighed, "I gotta go speak with Julianna at the spa. She said it urgent."

Bunni nodded, placing a kiss on the dark skinned woman's forehead. She'd then whisper, "Take care. I'll be around."

The blonde knew Julianna very well. In fact, Julianna led the cult, The Divine, she was in. Julianna had presented herself in one of Bunni's dreams, and called for her to move to Obsidian. The mission of the cult was to heal and awaken those whom they viewed as oppressed or damaged by whatever means necessary.

As Bunni's lush lips graced her forehead, Fawnie blushed and felt a slight pleasure from the gesture. Bunni gave Fawnie a wink and then vanished along with the candles and the jar of herbs.

Fawnie then quickly changed from her usual outfit of a sports bra and yoga pants to a grey tank top and bohemian styled purple skirt. Julianna preferred the staff to dress in that fashion while working. She would then grab her backpack and head to the spa.

Julianna was waiting patiently for Fawnie to arrive. Julianna was in her late twenties. She was born into a gypsy clan, and is of Italian descent. Her sultry hips, olive toned skin, dark curly hair along with green eyes made her hard to miss in a crowd. She leaned against the wall, lifting a cup of chamomile tea to her lips.

As Fawnie entered, Julianna greeted her with a warm smile and wave, "Welcome, Fawnie. Come with me to my office. I have a few things to discuss with you." Her tone remained warm as she rushed Fawnie to her office.

Fawnie was tad bit nervous but followed anyway. Julianna had been watching for the college athlete for quite some time and not just on shift. She had put a protection spell on Fawnie the moment she learned about the young woman's ancestry. Fawnie had been adopted and grew up in a commune in the swampy backwoods of Malachite, Florida. The commune mostly consisted of individuals who were of West African, Haitian, and Jamaican descent. That's how Fawnie picked up her knowledge of the practice.

Fawnie had shared this with Julianna but left out the part about her biological parents and grandparents being killed under suspicions of sorcery. There were also rumors and suspicions about Fawnie's great grandfather being one of the most feared pirates of his time.

Julianna learned of this information after meeting a preistess during her vacation in the Caribbean. Because of this, Julianna saw much potential in young Fawnie and was willing to help her achieve it at any cost. Julianna closed the door as Fawnie entered the office behind her.

She then motioned to one of the chairs and said, "Have a seat, if you like. You're not any trouble, dear."

Fawnie was too anxious to sit as she replied, "O-oh, okay. I'm okay standing. Thanks. What's going on?"

Julianna sensed Fawnie's anxiousness so she'd cut straight to the point and grab a hold of Fawnie's wrist quite firmly. Fawnie gasped as she felt Julianna's energy.

A surge of exhilaration would run through her body and soon, the other woman's visions would flood Fawnie's mind. The sensation was exhilarating. There she would see the priestess telling Julianna about her family and see the woman put the protection spell on her. Fawnie looked deep into the woman's green eyes and that's when she was learned about the cult.

Julianna slowly released the Fawnie's wrist from her grasp and brought a hand to her chest, panting. Fawnie plopped down onto the chair, feeling exhausted from the experience. It was more intense than when Bunni did it.

After Julianna caught her breath, she looked to Fawnie and asked, "So, will you join us? As you saw...Bunni, Buck, and Rage are already a part of the family. We would love to have you."

Fawnie immediately nodded, accepting the offer to join on their mission, "Of course, I will. When is my initiation? I also want to thank you for looking out for me. After I left the commune, I felt like I was alone, ya know? " Fawnie replied while slowly standing to her feet.

Julianna smiled wide, exposing her pearly white teeth. She gave Fawnie a nod and replied, "You're very welcome and I understand. Oh and about your initiation, you had it that afternoon with Rage at the swamps. You passed."

Fawnie froze when Julianna brought up the swamps, she was stunned with confusion; and she began to stammer, "H-huh? W-what? How?? Why? W-hat do y-you mean?"

Julianna would only chuckle and wave a hand over Fawnie. This gesture would send Fawnie back to her home in Hematite and put her in blissful protected slumber for a few hours.

Fawnie had awakened from the deep slumber. She crawled out of bed and stood to her feet. Her body felt more energized. Her muscles and joints were notably more limber. She smiled and whispered, "Thank you, Julianna" and walked to the altar, picking up the tube of lip gloss and the blue bottle, placing them in her backpack.

Fawnie then exited her home and headed to the city and purchased a bottle of champagne, two melons, a bottle of rum, and a few dessert cakes. She then headed back to her home and placed the champagne bottle, melons, and dessert cakes on the altar. The young woman was eager to please Noir Sirene again.

Moments later, she'd receive a text message from Blue telling her to head over with a bottle of rum. Fawnie did as told. She arrived outside the door of his loft 20 minute later and sent a text message to let him know she was waiting.

Blue Steel would begin to prepare his altar for Baron Nefarious. He'd begin to play some jungle music, and would start dancing around the room while gathering the objects for his offering. He'd one by one set the objects down and begin to light the candles that were nearby. Once all of the objects were placed onto the altar, Blue would continue to dance around the room as he had heard the Baron loved to party.

He would hear his phone buzz in his pocket and he'd see that Fawnie was letting him know she was here. He'd dance his way down the hall and to the door and he'd let the dark skinned woman in "welcome, come join the party. I hope the baron will accept the offering I have made, and will appear." They would then head back to the altar.

Fawnie chuckled, "Haha, hey. I brought the rum you asked for. I hope he's pleased as well." She then followed behind him. Her eyes flickered in delight as she took in the display, "Oh, Wow. Very nice!" she'd reply while looking at altar, sigil, and offerings.

Blue would smile at Fawnie's, "Thanks," he'd sway back and forth to the music and he'd look down and see the bottle of rum Fawnie had brought for the altar, and smile. "I'm sure the Baron will enjoy your gift as well. Place it there next to the coffee."

He'd spin around and extend his left hand towards the candles by the altar, but stop and arch a brow as the flames flicker and move with the sway of his body. He wouldn't think much of it at this moment and shake the occurrence off as a mere coincidence.

He'd being his dance again and smile to Fawnie, once she had placed the bottle down. "Come join the party beautiful. Let's make this one worthy of our dear Baron's attention."

Fawnie nodded as she walked over to the altar and placed the rum next to the coffee. She was too distracted by the music to notice what Blue was doing by the candles. Fawnie would then join Blue in dancing, swaying her hips and shimmying to the rhythm. She looked at the muscular blond man and was a quite impressed by how well he could dance.

"It's a pity that we've never went out dancing together. You're decent at it...surprisingly. Haha." Fawnie was trying to keep her mood positive despite how nervous she was about contacting serving a spirit from the Nefarious family. The rumors of their rude and lewd mannerisms made the idea unappealing.

12