Distractions

Story Info
Bottom boylette gets himself "tucked in" at bedtime.
932 words
4.28
26.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Thursday night has spent itself. I'm minding my own business, having just finished stripping and posing in front of the bathroom mirror in order to more productively floss and brush my teeth. I'm bent over to rinse off the day's makeup when a rustling then a scuffling from the doorway behind me mingles with the sounds of trickling and splashing. The movement behind me settles, and the next thing I know there's a silent tongue softly lapping at my asshole.

I continue to splash my face with warm water to make sure all of the soap is out of my eyes, perhaps two or three more unnecessary splashes to allow for two or three more licks and I turn the water off. The tongue becomes more urgent, wants to ensure my asshole, my pussy, and the skin surrounding both are thoroughly cleansed, wants to taste all of me before I turn around, and when I finally do I see my boy on his knees, hands clasped behind him, looking up at me with big sweet eyes, lips wet, parted and pouting.

I put a leg up on the side of the tub, and his well-trained response is to bury his face in my pussy. Below me, he is freshly hairless, having worked for hours on lasering his entire body to make it smooth for me. As he sucks me off, my eyes follow the contours of body; his knees are spread wide open, and his back is arched, showing off his little waist and making his round little ass stick out. He's studied posture and presentation in front of the mirror and knows exactly how to flirt with me. I reach down to squeeze his nipples and his head comes off my pussy, mouth still open in silent pleading, so I spit in it. He licks his lips and squirms.

"Do you have something you want to say?" I ask him.

"Can I please have your cock? Please, Ma'am? I want it so bad," he whispers.

I am a sucker for the tone of his begging, and I instruct him to go get in bed. He turns around and begins to crawl, so I smack his wagging ass.

"Hurry up." I follow, watching his slow progression, his tanned body flawless in its early twenties ripeness. I think back to his deflowering the year prior, and my hand reaches down to calm the answering ache in my pussy. My eyes close and my hand lingers until anticipation saturates me.

When I get to the bedroom, he's up on the bed on all fours, back deeply arched, ass up in the air waiting impatiently for attention. I get the larger of the two cocks out of the dresser drawer, and when he hears the jingle of the buckles on my harness, he flips over on his back, legs spread wide, eyes wider.

"The big one?" he says, and I remind him that I have to use the big one when I'm not wearing any panties. He knows why, and knows better than to argue. He grabs his dick in a semi-defensive impulse (not really in defense though, he starts jerking off). I climb up onto the bed, smack his hand off his dick, and spit in his mouth before shoving the cock in his face. He strains forward to meet it, licks the tip then underneath, then swallows as much as he can, eyes round, tearing up a bit. I pull it out calling him greedy, and spit in his mouth again. I position him where I want him in the center of the bed and begin lubing up my cock, stroking it, jerking myself off as I deny him the pleasure, then I rub the tip against his asshole. He can't take too much teasing, and begins pressing himself onto my cock until it starts to slide in, and his eyes roll into the back of his head.

It's a really large dildo, the biggest one I could find that would still fit in a harness, so I start out slow, working it in little by little, before pulling out a few inches and shoving it back in a bit rougher, then I pull out again and slam back into him. He lifts his hips into the air and takes all of it, eyes squeezed shut, moans and yelps escaping between obscenities. He knows he has to take it like this, knows how to angle his body so my clit can slam my dick into him properly, so I can come inside him. Moments turn into a few blurry minutes and my orgasm has him worked into a frenzy. Refocused, I squeeze his nipples tightly in my fingertips, and as if on cue he says, "Oh fuck, your dick is so big, it makes me want to come so bad, can I come please, Ma'am? Please can I come?"

I give him permission to come, but I don't let go of his nipples. I want him to feel everything as much as possible, and I continue ramming the huge cock in and out, as come sprays his stomach. I slowly pull out and, good boy that he is, he immediately scoops up the come with his fingers and licks them clean before rolling over onto his side.

"Thank you, Master," he says. About ten seconds later he's fast asleep, just as I remember I had forgotten to put moisturizer on my face after washing it.

"Distractions," I mutter to myself, as I head back to the bathroom to finish my bedtime rituals.