Distractions

Story Info
Lucas has some fun with his girlfriend.
1.8k words
4.35
17.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas stretched and yawned and he felt Emily curl in tighter against him. He smiled and kissed her forehead before he got out of bed, scratching his side, and made his way in to the bathroom. She curled into his warm spot and fell back into sleep, just a mess of red hair and the tip of her nose showing out of the top of the covers and the length of pale leg and one small, delicate foot showing from the bottom. She had worked the night shift last night, so Lucas let her sleep and he washed and went out to eat something and start his day. He had no work for the weekend so he settled in on the couch with his earphones and a controller and turned on the X-box. He was still lost in the game when Emily woke a few hours later and went to shower. He didn't see her until she came out of the bedroom with her wet hair loose down her back and a towel wrapped around her bare body. He smiled at her and she blushed a little as she went to eat, brushing out her hair and flipping through news websites. When her hair was dry she went into the bedroom and pulled on a light green dress before she started cleaning and tidying up around the house.

She had strong, good feelings for Lucas, they might even be called 'Love' someday, but he was almost allergic to cleaning and dusting. She didn't mind it, and he was willing to do the shopping and help out other ways, so she didn't nag him about it. As she moved about their apartment, he focused mainly on his game, but he couldn't avoid looking at her when she was in his field of view. She looked damn good most of the time, but the green dress was special... she wore it to tease him and he fell for it every time. It was a loose outfit and it was barely more than sheer, when she had a light behind her he could see right through the dress and her body was a constant source of distraction and enjoyment for him. Her little smirk as she bent to clean something and her ass was almost on full display told him she knew exactly what effect she had on him and he shook his head and tried to concentrate on his game. She enjoyed teasing him whenever she could and she had as much fun distracting him as he ever got from his games.

She moved out of his field of view eventually and he went back to playing the game. But a little later he was very thirsty and he paused and got up to get a drink, not wanting to be a dick and ask her to get it for him. He was on his way to the kitchen when he saw her. She had opened a window and she was leaning out to talk to someone outside. They had a raised place and he knew that whoever she was talking to outside wouldn't be able to see in and he smiled wickedly as a plan formed in his head. He got a cold drink from the fridge, a tall can of ice tea, and walked back toward her. She was completely engrossed in her conversation when he gently slipped the can between her spread thighs and up against her unprotected slit.

She jumped and a little gasp escaped her, and she reached back to slap at him, but he dodged it with a smile as he turned an ear to listening to her. She was talking to Edna Martin, the elderly lade who lived next door and there was a bit of humour in her voice. But she gave away nothing that would indicate to the other woman what had just happened. So he grew a little bolder and set the can aside and slipped his hand up her inner thigh. He could feel her skin turn to gooseflesh and tremble as she tried to close her legs and stop him, but she was a second too late and his hand found the soft curls and softer flesh that was between her legs. Her hand came back again but he ignored her playful slap as he curled his fingers and started to caress her pussy.

She was warm and soft, and as her labia parted he could feel just how wet she already was. She kept up her conversation and he knew that Edna wouldn't end it any time soon, she loved to talk and Emily was her favorite person to gab with. As the redhead gave in and spread her legs again, Lucas smiled and flipped her skirt up with his free hand then leaned in and licked across the soft folds of flesh showing between her thighs and the soft, small little stretch of her perineum. He knew that it drove her nuts when he did this and he could feel her tremble. He smiled and started to work at making her falter in her speech. He delved a finger into her heated depths and wiggled a finger across her clit as he lapped at her leaking juices and caressed her ass with his free hand. He loved eating her out and the musky, bitter-sweet taste of her pussy was his favorite thing. But he could feel himself getting more and more aroused and he smiled as he stood, his hand still at her pussy, and he pushed his shorts down and freed his cock.

When she felt it slap against her bare ass she flinched and turned her head a little, but she was still trapped in the conversation with Edna and couldn't get away. She couldn't make herself be rude just to get out of the conversation, no matter why, and he took full advantage of that. He could hear her suppressing a moan as he slid slowly and smoothly into her heated sex and she clamped down on him to try and slow his movements, but all she did was make him even harder as she got tight around him. His hands settled on her hips and he started to move, rolling his hips to slip his length through her. He wasn't hung like a monster by any stretch, just a firm seven inches. But he had decent control and he was thick enough that she could feel him all the way from her entrance to her cervix and fighting her pleasure... and more importantly the sounds of her pleasure... became the core of her being as he stroked through her deep.

He had never done anything like this to her before and she both loved it and wished he would stop. She was moving a little with the rhythm of his thrusts, there was nothing she could do about that, but keeping her feelings out of her voice was harder than she thought it would ever be. The little gasps and moans that tried to escape her were ruthlessly stamped down and she smiled and talked over anything that might betray her. It felt so good that she was wishing Edna would say goodbye so she could relax and really enjoy the session, but the woman just kept talking about the usual inanities and there was no way to get away from her without being rude. And Emily didn't want to do that. She kept talking and tried to keep what was happening off of her face, but she could feel an orgasm rising and she felt real dread... She was very vocal in her pleasure and not screaming in ecstasy when she came would be harder than anything she had ever done before.

And Lucas was merciless, stroking through her with the steady, deep strokes that she loved the most and in a position that normally had her screaming within a minute. But when his thumb caressed the soft flesh around her rear, the orgasm crashed against her brain and she had to hide her scream of pleasure behind a cough, reaching back to slap at him angrily as he kept slipping through her body and driving her wild. She both loved and hated him at that moment and Edna launched into a fresh spiel about watching her health and what she could take to clear up that cough she had. Emily nodded and listened politely as the old woman went on and as Lucas kept slipping through her body and tormenting her right through her orgasm. Her legs were weak and she could feel the wetness leaking down her legs as he slowed and stopped. When he slipped out of her she was grateful, even as she felt the wet rain against her back as he came, staining her dress and his hands on her ass gripped hard in his pleasure. He stepped away then, bending to place a kiss on her bare ass before he walked away and went back to his game.

She talked with Edna for another twenty minutes, the afterglow of her orgasm making her happy and giddy and energetic and when Edna finally let her go, she waved goodbye with a smile and turned to look at Lucas, her eyes narrow and revenge plotting in her head. She closed the window and the curtains and shed the dress before she went over and started to dance for Lucas. It was a surefire way to distract him, and it worked like a charm. She knew that he was really into his game, but he just stopped what he was doing and stared at her, his mouth agape and his eyes wide as she got closer and closer and then straddled his hips.

"I sure hope you aren't done." She said as she reached down between them and grasped his growing bulge with her small hands. "Because if you think one orgasm is going to satisfy me, you've got another thing coming." Then she kissed him hard and she heard the controller hit the floor as he let it go. Their little game had just moved into the next level. They had been trying to distract each other with hints and playing around for months, but he had never done anything like that before, and she knew that she was going to have to do something drastic to get him back. As his hands grasped her breasts she laughed and slipped out of his lap.

"But not right now... I need another shower." She said as she slipped out of his grip and padded toward the bathroom, laughing at the expression on his face. She closed the door between them and she had barely gotten into the shower when he was there to join her and she laughed as he reached for her.