Distractions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anabelle gasped, going to get up and help her, before realising she was still half naked and covered herself again. Threos stifled a chuckle and went over to the other side of the room to help Vaalyn up. Hurriedly she took his hand as he helped her up only to realise how slimy his hand was as she let go. Her mouth twisted into a confused grimace before a wave of realisation dawned on her. Slowly looking up at Threos, her face likened to a tomato before going to run out of the room.

"Ah, my bad. Again," he turned back to Anabelle, wiping his fingers on a cloth he pulled from the pouch along his belt. "I suppose I ought to apologize to her later."

"Honestly, I think she'll thank you more if you never mention this again." She sighed.

Threos nodded, still amused. "Now, where were we?" he asked, stepping back over to where she was after closing the door.

"Oh no you don't." She said, snatching her bra up from the ground. "I don't want to see Barrich's reaction when he comes looking for what's got Val so flustered."

"Aww, no fair." the satyr pouted. "Things were just getting interesting."

"Well we've got work to do, and I'm not letting you distract me this time." She said coldly, clothing herself, then moving back to the papers she'd so attentively been sorting earlier.

Threos sat down on the floor again, sulking a little, before she heard his voice quietly from behind her. "...can I distract you later tonight?"

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure you deserve it now," she teased.

He pouted at her, turning back to the stacks of paper in front of him. "I guess I'll just have to earn it," he declared, and began to sort through the files with much more gusto than before.

Anabelle smiled. She knew he'd do his best. And she knew that he'd go after her again later tonight. And she knew she'd let him. It was just the way these situations always seemed to end. She'd say it was always in his favour, but honestly she enjoyed it just as much as he did. She couldn't help but anticipate their every encounter. She couldn't even stay mad at him for this.

"Tonight, then."

12