Distractions and Consequences

Story Info
D/s, spanking.
1.9k words
4.15
11.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm swamped at work. Too much to do, too little time. I've spent all day gone, dealing with three impatient clients, and now here I am at home spending my evening doing the same. I'm not in any mood for this. It's been a hard week. I need to focus, and get this done.

But here you are. You've been on the sidelines of my attention all evening. I told you that tonight I needed to work, and that we would spend some time together tomorrow, but you still keep interrupting. Nothing major, just enough.

Loudly sorting through some box in the room, periodically asking me about items in it. A chipped vase. Some old notebooks. This could wait.

You turn on music and sing along a couple rooms over when I ask for some quiet. You know I can hear you. You are being a major brat, and I don't have time to deal with it. I close the door. It quiets my office, and sends a message. Maybe later we can play around, but I just don't have the time right now.

I think you feel a bit bad. You just want attention, but you also know I'm serious. A bit later you bring me in a cup of hot tea and a kiss saying nothing. An apology. You are still distracting me, but it's a nice gesture. I smack your ass on the way out, a pretty firm one. It makes a pretty solid crack. You have been working out bit more lately, and I think it's paying off. The spanking lets you know that you have my affection, just not all my attention right now.

The smack was a mistake. It flipped a switch, and now you just won't keep it down. Coming into the room to ask me questions about unimportant things like what kind of rice I want and where we should meet a friend on Wednesday. It's Saturday. We can figure it out later. You come and sit on the side of my desk and talk about getting new sheets. You face is tilted down a bit, and you look up at me with wide eyes. You are being very naughty, but you can't stop. You feel bad, but you can't help yourself. Fine. I'll help you. This needs to stop.

I stand up. I put my finger over your lips, silencing you. I take your chin, and run my thumbnail down it, down your neck and hook it in your low cut shirt.

"I asked you to let me work tonight, and you have been nothing but under foot. I need to get this done. You have been a great distraction today. Do you understand why I am cross?"

You nod yes. I should just go back to work. You want punishment, it's a reward. But the real punishment would be ignoring you. If you were just being a true brat without remorse, I'd tell you to go and shut the door behind you. Maybe handcuff you to something and leave the TV on if you were lucky. But you feel bad. You just need my attention, my care. I'm touched. I'll still need to dispense discipline, but It won't be out of anger.

Still quiet, you wait for me. Wondering what my reaction is going to look like. I pull up one side of your skirt to the hip, gently stroke your leg. The other hand I put up your shirt and somewhat roughly grab your breast. You're wearing the underwear I told you I liked, dark red and lacy, almost see through in parts, but not quite. I didn't even know you bought it.

"Do you know what I'm going to do?"

You shake your head, just a little. You are still looking up at me with your eyes, chin down, not sure what's coming next.

"I'm going to punish you for distracting me. You need to know this is not acceptable, even if you meant no harm."

Your eyes smile a bit, and look relieved. You have my attention now, and the kind you were looking for. It's going to hurt, but It's what you know you need.

I grab both your hips, and quickly spin you around. You are facing my desk now. I take both of your hands and place them on the desk, pulling you down and pushing aside papers. I pull your skirt up further, and run my hand over your crotch. Yep, already damp. Just being in trouble gets you going. Let's get started.

One big flat hand smack on the ass. I put some real speed into it and get a loud satisfying sound. You feel firm to my hand bent over the desk like this and I know you felt that spanking. You take a deep breath, but make no other sound.

"Do you remember all the ways you distracted me tonight?"

You nod yes.

"You will recite them in order to me, one at a time, so I know you are aware of what you did wrong. Begin."

"I.. started organizing the closet and asking you questions..."

That's one. Another hard smack, this time on the other side. Still through the panties.

"I went through that box right next to you and caused a ruckus..."

Two more smacks, both on the left side. They sting my hand a bit, I know you feel them. You bend at the elbows a bit, letting the pain wash over you.

You hesitate a little longer than I like.

"Continue."

This comes with another spank, still on the left side. You wince a bit, but get the point.

"I distracted you talking about dinner when It wasn't important."

Three. Hard. This time on the right side. You weren't expecting the switch yet, and yelp. Your ass shakes a little, and I see your knees bend a bit, feeling it.

I'm starting to get turned on now. This is fun. Fuck work.

"...I put on music and sang along too loud right after you asked for quiet..."

Yeah. That was the most bothersome one. It calls for something a little more. I open my desk drawer and grab a magazine and roll it up. Damn, I really need to keep a crop or something in here.

I wind up and give you two, one on each side. It makes a good sound, but it's not as strong as my hand.

"Did that sting?"

"Yes."

"Did it sting enough to punish you?"

You hesitate. I've been spanking you pretty fucking hard, and you feel like a bit of a break. But you know that's not how it works.

"No."

Good girl.

"Stay here in this position, do not move until I come back."

You nod.

I go to the kitchen and come back with a small rectangular wooden cutting board. It's light, and has a handle.

One good hit on either side. You gasp. I gave you a little break, but now we need to continue. I use both hands and roughly pull your panties down. They are pretty moist, and this turns me one more. I unbutton my pants and take myself out, just partially erect.

"Continue."

"...I bothered you with planning our night out on Wednesday..."

Two cracks, to the left side again. You ass is getting pretty red on that side, and It's got to be pretty sore. You yelp with each one, leaning into the desk and holding your head low, resting it against the surface. More quietly now, you continue.

I... distracted you... tea... later...

That was sweet. I give you a slow kiss on the neck, but then it's time. Three hard spankings, this time on the right. Your legs quiver, and knees bend. A little gasp and shiver comes with each one. Both sides are now quite flushed. I press myself up against your ass, letting you feel me grow. I hold your hair, not to roughly but firmly. I can feel the moisture all around your vagina, and inner leg. You are so fucking wet. I'm always amazed and excited to see that.

I'm hard now. I push into you, and feel no resistance. you breathe a little faster and turn your head. Your forearms are now flat on the desk and head resting sideways as I slowly fuck you. I wrap my hands into the curve made by your hipbones and stomach, and pull myself into you, and you towards me.

I want a little more depth. With both hands I place your legs a bit further apart, tilting your ass down. This puts you completely flat on the desk. Your breathing is quick, and your eyes are closed. One more smack on the right side, just with my hand. You give a little shiver. I go back inside you, and speed up a bit.

I run my fingers up and down your back, hard and light. Firmly grabbing your shoulder, dragging a nail down your side, right below the breast. Faster now. I speed up, and give a couple small swats to each side of your ass as I fuck you.

Each one comes with a small petulant whimper.

I'm working pretty hard now, and start to break a little sweat. Seeing you, eyes closed, overwhelmed by the sting and the pleasure turns me on so much. I hold your hair again with one hand, and reach the other around to ever so lightly start caressing your clit. Around it, above it, just brushing it. Feeling the wetness and the movement of your body as I fuck you from behind. You start to moan a little and arch your back a bit.

One more smack to the left. A reminder how we got here. It doesn't have to be a huge one anymore, you are already so sore and red that you can feel some pain just from me fucking you and the impact it provides. Another louder gasp escapes you, and you lift you head up a bit. I can feel you getting tighter around me as you get further into it and closer.

I increase the speed and tension of my fingers on your clit, touching it more than not, swirling around, pressing against it in rhythm with me pushing myself completely inside you. Every push I make, you push back a little now, hungry for me. And I'm hungry for you now too. I firmly grab your ass with my left hand. Your legs are sliding a little further apart, and the desk has moved back a couple inches. I know how to make you cum.

With three fingers flat I continue to rub all over your soaking clit, bringing you there. You start to let out a lengthy moan, and I feel you clench your ass, and tighten around me. I'm getting close too. A single drop of sweat falls off my face and onto your back. You start to moan a little louder, and I hear a roughness in your voice that says you are about to cum hard, from deep inside. As you get louder, I give you another smack on the ass. Hard. This does it. You arch and and cry out. Hearing and seeing you cum bring me over the edge too, and I push myself as far into you as I can, pulsing and overcome, my orgasm following yours.

I relax. You rest, still over the desk, panting. Well, I'll need to get back to work I guess. We should probably take a shower together first.