Disturbed for Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Birthday vacation gets off to a "Disturbing" start.
2.9k words
4.78
17.2k
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks before my birthday, my friends surprised me with what is possibly the best birthday present I've ever received. I've been a fan of Disturbed (David Draiman to be more specific) for as long as I can remember, and they were doing a show in Chicago the day of my birthday. When my friends Marie and Cait told me we were going, I was slightly confused, considering I live in a tiny town in Connecticut, and it's nearly impossible to get time off from work. However, the girls had gone to great lengths to buy tickets to the show, airline tickets to get to Illinois, and hotel reservations for the week. Not to mention the fact that they talked to my boss, Karen, about it, and managed to get one of my weeks of paid vacation that week for me. I was going to see Disturbed in their hometown, and I couldn't have been happier.

The week and a half that stood between me and Chicago went by incredibly too slow. Finally the day before I was to leave, my boss let me leave halfway through my shift so I could go home to pack and get ready. As I was packing, I had my music blaring and I was dancing around my apartment…my neighbors must have thought I'd gone crazy. My friends and I caught the early morning flight, and we were off. When we landed in Chicago, all three of us were excited to be there.

"Nicole, can you believe we're here?" Marie shrieked next to me.

"Of course not," I replied back. "But you're the one who put all of this together, and I couldn't be more grateful. Thank you so much!" I gave her a hug as we exited the airport.

We hopped into a cab and went to our hotel to shower and relax before dinner. Even though it was a short flight, the time difference hit us after a little while. We went to a small restaurant near the hotel to get something quick to eat, then went back to the hotel to rest up for the rest of our vacation.

We got up the following day ready to explore the city and have the time of our lives. When we stepped out of the hotel doors, we were more than a little surprised to find it sweltering outside, almost 90 degrees. We decided to overlook the heat and ventured out to explore the city. We went shopping at a few trendy, upscale shops, picking out some cute outfits to wear while in the Windy City. We headed back to the hotel, showered, and grabbed a bite to eat in the hotel restaurant before making our way to the clubs to explore Chicago's nightlife. We immediately found a nightclub that seemed like a lot of fun. We went inside, and the first thing that caught my eye was a very attractive man in the corner talking to two of his friends. He had a clean-shaven head, dark eyes, and talon-labret piercings. Typically, that's not the type of guy I'm attracted to, but there was something about him that I was drawn to. He seemed familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on just why. He looked up to see who had walked into the club, and our eyes locked for only seconds, but it felt like years. In those few seconds I felt a passion in me that I'd never felt before.

'Who is this man, and why is he having this effect on me?' I thought to myself. I pushed those thoughts out of my mind for the time being, and danced my way over to the bar with Marie and Cait. After a few drinks, we found our way to the dance floor. We were having a blast, enjoying the music, just dancing amongst ourselves, when I felt someone come up behind me and wrap their arms around my waist. Marie and Cait looked behind me, gave me a little smile, and continued dancing as two men came up to them, also. Normally I would have pushed this person away, but something told me not to walk away from those arms. When I turned around, I knew why. It was the same man I'd locked eyes with not 15 minutes ago.

As soon as I started to speak, to find out who this intriguing man was, the DJ played a slow song, and I was pulled into an embrace that made my heart race. While we danced in each others arms, I kept getting the feeling I knew him from somewhere, but I still couldn't figure out why. Deja-vu in the worst way!

"So do you have a name, mystery man?" I questioned him.

"Mike. My name is Mike." The words seemed to float out of his mouth, and as soon as I heard that voice, I realized why I thought I knew him. He was very soft spoken, yet very eloquent with his words. When I realized who he was, I wondered if I'd died and gone to heaven.

'Could I really be dancing with David Draiman? Why did he just tell me his name is Mike?' I thought to myself. I figured he had a good reason, so I left it alone.

"Nice to meet you Mike, my name is Nicole," I replied.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance," he said as he kissed the back of my hand. That one moment was more than enough to make my vacation the best experience of my life…little did I know there was so much more to come.

We talked as we danced, learning bits and pieces about each other.

"So what brings you to the club tonight, Mike?" I inquired.

"I'm taking a break from work for a couple of days, and decided to come here with a couple of my friends to have some fun," he answered. "Besides, I had a feeling I had to be here tonight. Something told me I should be here. What about you?"

"I'm in town for the week with my friends," I said, as I pointed to the girls. "My birthday is in two days, and they brought me here for a concert that just happens to be the same day."

Mike and I took a break from dancing to have a few more drinks. As we sat down in one of the corner booths, I looked over at Marie and Cait, who seemed to be in their own little worlds with the two men Mike was with earlier in the evening. He must have seen the concern in my eyes as I watched my friends.

"Don't worry about them. I've told my boys to take very good care of your girls. They won't be harmed in any way," he reassured me. As he said this, he took my hands in his and started caressing my palms.

"Thank you for being so considerate, but why go through all the trouble?" I wondered. He moved over in the booth so that he was right next to me. Our thighs touched, sending electric shocks throughout my body, and I thought I'd gone to heaven for about the third time that night.

"To be quite honest, I have no logical answer for you. When I saw you walk into the club earlier tonight, I knew I had to meet you, to talk to you. You seem like the type of woman who I can relate to," he revealed. "I hope I wasn't wrong."

"Well, since you're being so open and honest, can you tell me why you used a different name when you introduced yourself?" I inquired. "Not that Mike is a bad name, but I much prefer David," I said with a smile.

David looked sharply up at me, and I couldn't tell if I saw anger or amusement in his eyes. He set me at ease when I saw the corners of his mouth turn up in the slightest smile.

"You're a smart girl…you should be able to figure that one out," he retorted with a smile. "Let's go outside for some fresh air."

He took my hand and led me out the door. We walked down the road a bit, getting to know each other a little better. Suddenly, before I had a chance to really enjoy the company of this gorgeous specimen of a man, he turned to me, pinned me against the side of the building we were next to and kissed me with intensity and passion I didn't even know existed. I was at his mercy, under his spell, and completely ecstatic. I wrapped my arms around his neck and reveled in the feel of his lips against mine, embraced the sensation as our tongues dueled. His arms were around my waist, pulling me closer to him, letting me feel the bulge of his manhood.

He broke this kiss, making me whimper and attempt to pull him back to me. "See what you do to me?" he whispered, his voice rough. I felt his hot breath in my ear, making me shiver.

"I'm sure you have plenty of women lined up for this opportunity. Why me?" I asked him shakily.

"I think you're the reason I felt I was supposed to come here tonight. It feels like we have this amazing connection. I feel like I can be myself around you—there's no pretense. I like that about you," he answered. That answer was definitely not what I was expecting…it was so much better.

"My hotel is just around the corner. You wanna come up?" I asked him coyly. The look in his eyes was pure lust. He didn't have to say a word, I already knew the answer. He took my hand, and we slowly walked the block and a half to my hotel. As we walked, we talked about anything and everything. He filled me in on the band's latest album, and I told him about my life back in Connecticut.

We finally reached the hotel, and when we got in the elevator, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. I was running my hands up and down his arms, pulling him closer to me, wanting to get as close to him as possible. He was running his hands down my back, over my ass, never breaking our kiss. We didn't let go of each other until we got to my floor.

I led him down the hall to my room, and as soon as we were behind closed doors, all inhibitions were lost. He pushed me against the door and kissed me fiercely, and I kissed him back with just as much intensity. I let my hands wander to his chest, feeling his muscles quiver under my touch. I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, revealing a perfectly tanned and muscled body. I moved down, caressing his abs, loving the feel of his naked skin this close to me. Finally my hands found what they were looking for. I rubbed his package through his leather pants, and I heard him growl at my touch. I unbuttoned his pants and took his cock in my hands. I rubbed up and down his shaft, letting my fingertips play against the head of his cock, causing him to groan in pleasure.

I was the first to break our kiss, only to drop to my knees so I could get a closer view of the magnificence of his cock. I pulled his pants all the way down and removed them, so he stood there in all his naked glory. I ran my tongue along the underside of his cock, from base to tip, finally taking just the head in my mouth. I gently sucked the tip, hearing his breath getting shallow. I felt him tangle his hands in my hair as I continued to take his cock into my mouth little by little. I worked him until he couldn't take anymore.

"If you keep this up, I'm gonna cum in your mouth," he told me, his voice raspy and his breathing heavy.

I said nothing, just increased my efforts on his cock. He started grunting, thrusting his hips, pushing his member even further into my mouth. Before I knew what was happening, his grip in my hair got tighter as he released his load into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, and looked up at him with a smile.

"Was that worth the wait?" I asked him innocently. "More than you know," he replied.

"It's your turn," he said, as he picked me up and carried me to the bed. He laid me down on the bed, taking my shirt and bra off in the process. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my thighs, making me shiver with anticipation. He climbed on the bed and laid down on top of me, kissing me again, only this time it was more tender than before. I wrapped my arms around his neck, loving the feel of his weight on top of me.

He started kissing down my neck, nibbling my earlobes, nipping at the sensitive skin behind my ears. I sighed in pleasure, pulling him even closer to me, if that was possible. He left my neck and made his way down to my chest. He took one nipple in his mouth, sucking and biting it, causing me to cry out with the pleasure of his touch. He moved from one nipple to the other, giving them the attention they so craved from him. He traveled even further down my body, leaving a trail of kisses down my stomach. He avoided the place I so desperately wanted him to go, instead choosing to kiss his way down my legs to my feet, taking my lace panties with him. When I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I felt his kisses traveling back up my legs, nipping at my inner thighs. Finally, I felt his tongue flicker at my lips, causing me to gasp.

He chuckled as he heard this, continuing his journey. I felt his tongue find its way through the outer lips of my pussy, licking up then down, flicking against my clit. My breath was coming in short gasps, and he was only just beginning. He wrapped his lips around my clit, gently sucking while using his tongue against the tip. I thought I would lose my mind right then and there. He stopped his manipulations on my clit and moved down a little further.

He pushed his tongue into my inner folds, circling inside, as if he couldn't get enough of my juices. I wrapped my legs around his back, trying to pull him even closer to me. He removed his tongue and again launched an assault on my clit, this time not quite as gentle. I started moaning loudly, urging him on. I felt a surge of warmth inside me that traveled to my fingertips and toes and back again. He continued his attack on my clit as I had my first orgasm of the night. I thrashed around on the bed, my head spinning from all the pleasure. He pulled away from my pussy and crawled back up to face me.

He ran his hands through my hair, planting little kisses all over my face and neck, finally connecting with my lips. I could feel his hardness rubbing against my inner thigh, and I moved in every way possible in an attempt to feel that hardness inside of me. He pulled away from me a few times, teasing me, making me long for him. Finally he submitted to my pleas, very slowly entering my warm, moist opening. With just the tip of his cock inside me, I felt overwhelming pleasure. He continued to tease me, moving just the tip of his cock in and out of me, driving me crazy with lust. I wrapped my legs around him in an attempt to bring him closer, but he needed no help from me. With one great thrust, he drove his cock deep inside of me. Our cries of pleasure mixed, filling the air with the glorious sounds of intimacy.

He moved slowly at first, kissing me deeply, both of us lost in the pleasure of each other. I felt his muscles flex with each stroke, making me even more aroused. It didn't take long for the slow and steady strokes to turn into more. He started thrusting into me with abandon, and I met him stroke for stroke. As I clawed at his shoulders and upper back, I felt him biting my neck. I knew he would leave a mark, but I didn't care.

As he was thrusting into me, he was hitting my G-spot and my clit at the same time. This caused me to go into spirals—my head was spinning, and I was clawing at him even more. I told him I was almost there, and he bent down, kissed each of my nipples, and then locked his lips to mine in our deepest kiss yet. With this, I felt my second orgasm hit me like a tidal wave. He felt my orgasm, my muscles contracting around his cock, and that sent him over the edge. He let go with a groan and erupted deep within me.

He collapsed on top of me, both of us trying to catch our breath. He rolled off to my side and gathered me in his arms. He pulled the blankets over both of us, kissed my forehead, and I fell asleep in his embrace.

To be continued…