Ditzy Debra

Story Info
Her husband helps navigate her back to reality.
7.8k words
4.35
19.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's hard to describe my wife, Debbie. She was in my bed on our third date and I certainly wasn't her first but she is what I can only describe as a 'free spirit'. Nor, would I describe her as promiscuous because Debra believes that sex is as much a function of the human body as eating and breathing. However, as she, unabashedly, explained to me before we married, she never had sex just for the pure physical pleasure alone. Even if she knew a relationship would not lead to permanency there had to be a connection on an ethereal level before she would enjoy someone sexually.

My wife is naive, not stupid. Unlike me, she is trusting rather than wary. To her everyone is a blank slate, she has no preconceived notions about anyone she meets. It is up to them to paint a self -portrait and to fill in the blanks. She is the type of person who trusts a used car salesman or a person selling door to door. She is someone who eventually learns from her mistake but does not become cynical because of it. Cynical folks, like me, would probably label her a ditz because of her Pollyanna philosophy.

She reminds me of a more petite version of the character Phoebe on the sitcom "Just Friends". Debbie takes in stray animals, champions unpopular causes and helps people who others ignore.

A good example is our dog, Prince, he is one of the ugliest, if not the ugliest dog on the planet. He was the one stray that Debbie could not find a home for. I have to admit that he's as good natured as he is ugly. She has two cats also, Duchess and Queenie. I guess she has a thing for royalty. Unlike Prince who bestows love on everyone he comes in contact with, the cats just tolerate him, and me for that matter.

My wife will not pass up a homeless person without handing him a few bucks, even if she has to cross the street to do it. Her philanthropy not only includes animal rescue but also funding organizations that supply clean drinking water to third world nations; donating to veteran's organizations and several religious charities, regardless of denomination. I have suggested on more than one occasion that she allow other people to help save the world especially when her contributions start to exceed her monthly salary.

Oh, and lest I forget, Deb subscribes to every women's magazine in publication. The magazine craze started when she was pregnant with our daughter, Belinda, who is now married and is soon to give us our second grandchild. Of course, the magazines back then had to do with child birth, child rearing, health and nutrition. She was so convinced of the efficacy of the various articles which covered a wide range of early childhood issues, that she would refer back to them over the course of Belinda's formative years. It was only when our daughter reached thirteen that Deb started to thin out her books and magazines on child rearing and only kept the ones related to adolescent behavior.

At about the time, that Deb was relatively certain that our daughter was headed down the right path,the women's magazines started to arrive. I have to admit to having benefited from some of the advice she derived from her voracious reading. Despite my wife's, - - - - - ,how shall I say- - - - - -prior sexual experience, she was fairly conservative in bed. By no means was she a prude and our lovemaking was frequent and intense but somewhat limited in innovation.

For example, Deb had never given me a real blow job. Oh, she would fondle my balls and suck my cock but only as a prelude to conventional copulation. In spite of the fact that she experienced multiple orgasms when I ate her she never felt the need to reciprocate. I assumed that she might have had a bad experience with oral sex during her dating years but when I pestered her about it one night she informed me that she had never done it and it was something that she had no desire to experience. I was a bit miffed that she was certainly happy for me to do her but wasn't willing to, at least, try allowing me to cum in her mouth. However, all else being considered, I decided not to rock the boat.

One night, about three years ago, Deb was in a particularly amorous mood and was dragging me to bed an hour earlier than our usual time to retire. I quickly decided that I really didn't need to see the nightly news, I could just as easily find out how fucked up the world was in the morning. She gave me a passionate kiss and retreated to the bathroom as I hurriedly donned my nightly attire - my birthday suit. I was lying under a sheet that was starting to tent in anticipation when she sashayed into the room wearing a new see-through teddy.

At forty-four Debra still had a great body. Actually, thanks to the miracle of cosmetic surgery she had gone from a 34B to a 36DD. I had been reticent about the idea of breast enhancement when she proposed it five years ago but I was now very happy that I acquiesced and had my new play toys.

After a few minutes of tonsil tag and me enjoying the feel of her double dee's she maneuvered her lithe, 5'2" frame around so that her soft blonde pubic hairs were tickling my nose. I responded enthusiastically and attacked her pussy with my mouth. This was certainly not our first rodeo but usually she would wrap her fingers around the bottom half of my shaft in order to limit the amount of cock she would have to put in her mouth for a short period of oral stimulation. This night, however, Deb dropped down and took my entire six and a half inches into her mouth.

I assumed she was enjoying it because she was like a six year old with a Tootsie Pop and was pushing her pussy so hard into my face that I thought she might break my nose. The thought crossed my mind that if this is what a new negligee does I would be heading to Victoria's Secret right after work tomorrow. Unfortunately, this new sensation was testing my staying power and I could feel the approach of my inevitable release. Reluctantly, I put my hands on her hips and tried to move her to a more "conventional" position but she was a woman possessed and just increased her efforts.

Knowing I had but scant seconds I pulled my mouth away and gasped"

"Honey, if you don't stop I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She just moaned and I grunted as the first of several blasts (well spurts) erupted from my cock. I half expected her to gag or, at least, recoil but she put her fingers tightly around the shaft and increasing the suction, milked every last drop out of me. She stayed in that position with her head resting on my thigh while caressing my balls and me gasping for breath trying to get my heart rate back to normal.

She eventually turned herself around lying on top of me with her breasts pushing into my chest. She kissed me passionately, driving her tongue into my mouth. Now I have heard that some men don't want to kiss the mouth that they had just ejaculated a load of seamen into but I can proudly say, I am not one of them.

I probably should not have looked a gift horse in the mouth and not have said what I finally asked:

"That was absolutely fantastic Babe but how did my, previously demure, wife become a master at fellatio?"

While nibbling my ear lobe she whispered:

"Practice, practice, practice."

I think my heart stopped momentarily. I do know that I stopped breathing but before I could completely process what she had just said, she rambled on:

"Actually, I read an article in one of my magazines

That abated my anxiety a bit but I doubted that one article could teach a woman to become a blow job queen, anyhow, she continued without pause:

'The woman who wrote the article explained how years ago oral sex was taboo and women who engaged in it were considered more than promiscuous. She said that over time with more and more sexual enlightenment the stigma, not only disappeared but most younger women don't even consider it intercourse, just a form of foreplay. She also said that women who enjoy cunnilingus but don't reciprocate are being sexually selfish. She admitted that although she only had a handful of relationships she had given about twenty- five blow jobs to different men.

Well, she didn't use the term "blow jobs" but that's clearly what she meant." She quickly explained that none of her prior oral ministrations culminated in any seamen entering her mouth. I guess her choice of words was an attempt to put a dignified spin on the act of sucking cock. My brief thought of inquiring as to how she avoided the 'pre cum' was pushed aside, in light of my present good fortune.

"Sooooo, I said cautiously, this article actually provided instructions?"

"No! No! Of course not, this was in a national publication. It was instructive but not overly descriptive. The terms used were medical or scientific, not vulgar."

"No, the actual "how to" came from Sally and Max"

"May I ask, who is Sally and more importantly, who the hell is Max?"

My apprehension was returning and I was starting to fear where this conversation was leading but Debbie continued, un-phased:

"You know Sally, she works for me at the district office."

Actually, Deb had earned an associate's degree in nutrition when we were first married and after a couple of promotions was now the director of cafeteria services for our school district.

"Oh yeah, I replied rather sarcastically, the one with the purple hair, a nose stud and a ring in her lip."

When I met Sally for the first and only time I wondered how the district had hired her since at the time she worked in the high school cafeteria and was exposed to so many impressionable kids.

My wife was either ignoring my sarcasm or it didn't register, because she continued :

"Yes, I also saw that she had a tongue stud so one day I asked her about it since you really can't see it very readily, I wondered what its purpose was. She told me that it drove her boyfriend wild when she ran it over his erection."

I was fascinated and I mentioned the article I had read and my lack of experience at giving head. After discussing it awhile she said that she and her boyfriend, Max, had a pretty open relationship and if I wanted to stop by their place some day she would demonstrate some techniques and I could even practice on him a little if I wanted to since, as she said: "he's got a really big penis and if you can manage him, you can manage any guy."

My trepidation turned to terror as I asked:

Debra, please don't tell me that you took her up on her offer - - - - -, you didn't, did you?

"Of course not, Frank, I would never do anything like that and I'd be too embarrassed to watch, anyhow. Actually, practicing on her boyfriend was out of the question. So, I went out and got my own "Max".

As my brain was trying to compute this new information she hoped out of bed, withdrew something from her dresser and slid back into bed holding, what looked like, an 8" severed penis, complete with testicles. It looked so lifelike that it took me a moment to realize that it was fake.

"Look, she said, it has this little cap underneath it's testicles and you just fill it up with whatever you want, I used yogurt. Then you practice sucking and when you're ready you just squeeze its balls and it shoots out of the end. The first few times I tried it I gagged but then I got pretty good at it, although I never got the whole thing in my mouth, just enough to replicate yours."

After a moments thought, she added:

"Thank God you're not as big as Max, I don't think I could handle that."

That statement didn't do my ego much good but it went a long way to allay my initial fears.

There were several more experiments that my wife coaxed me into trying over the next year or so but nothing nearly as dramatic, - - - - - - -, or rewarding as Max.

She even ordered a few "adult" DVD's. Heretofore, she had rejected my suggestion that we watch some X-rated movies. I asked what had changed her mind. You guessed it! She read in one of her magazines that adult films were a billion- dollar industry and that a large percentage of consumers were women who used them to spice up their sex lives.

I used to resent the amount of money she spent on those subscriptions. Not any more!

My next surprise was while waiting in bed one night for her to shower and finish getting ready for bed she emerged with just her nightie top on exposing a completely shaved pussy. That was another frantic sixty- nine session and while we were both lying there basking in the afterglow, she volunteered as a way of explanation:

Honey, remember the porno films we watched where most of the girls were shaved. Well, I read an article that said that most of the Hollywood actresses are smooth there also, some even have it done professionally. I probably should have asked you first but I wanted to surprise you. I hope you like it.

One thing that had me a little concerned with Deb wanting to spice up our sex life was my starting to feel a little inadequate. She really liked the movies with the guys with huge dicks and she incorporated Max into a lot of our love making. Maybe my six and a half inches wasn't doing it for her as much, even though it's pretty thick.

The only thing I could think of that we hadn't tried was anal so one night while she was riding me reverse cowgirl I started to slowly insert my finger into her ass but she wordlessly just reached behind her and moved my hand away.

"Oh well, I thought, nothing ventured, nothing gained. Maybe one day she'd read an article about the "Joys of anal sex." One could only hope.

There were no more surprises and our sex life leveled off to three to four time a week, which certainly kept a smile on my face. However, one night when our son, Brad, was out with friends I was sitting in the den waiting for Debbie to finish getting ready for our dinner date. I was nursing a scotch and noticed one of her magazines folded open on the end table. With nothing else to do I picked it up with the intention of absentmindedly perusing through it in order to quell the angst I was feeling at being kept waiting. I knew I should be used to it by now but it still confounded me that, knowing what time our reservations were for, Debra still managed to miscalculate the amount of time she needed in order to look her best. I had long since chalked it up to a genetic defect in most married women. However, the result usually justified the wait - - - - , so I waited.

As I thumbed through the pages I noticed an article that was earmarked and some of the sentences were highlighted with a yellow marker. At first, I thought it was an intentional accentuation added by the publisher but on further examination I could see that the highlights were varied and uneven indicating they had been done by hand.

Moving back one page to the beginning of the article which was entitled: "Reinvigoration in the marital bed" (one therapists unusual approach) The introduction in this publication of "Modern Wife" was a generic description of monogamy, it's history and effect on society. Then the interview questions began.

MW: (the Modern Wife reporter) "Did your husband initially think this experiment was a good idea?"

Gwen: (who I later learned was a registered sex therapist in California) "Initially, he was cool to the idea but not dismissive. He realized when we married that I engaged in sexual research in order to further understand the human sexual condition. After all, think about the vast changes in our society over the past century alone. However, the mores placed on us by governments and religion have curtailed our further sexual growth."

MW: "So there came a point when you told him that you wanted to put your theory to the test. Tell us about that."

Gwen: "I had prepared my husband for about a week, telling him that I had an 'appointment' with a colleague from work with whom I shared a mutual attraction. I explained that we would be meeting that Friday night and if the attraction remained we would engage in sexual intercourse.

MW: "How did he react?"

Gwen: "He attempted to act nonchalant but I could tell that he was less than enthusiastic. I explained to him that this encounter was just part of my research and would have no bearing on the love that we shared. I also assured him that I would be home at a reasonable hour, just like if I was going to dinner and a movie and we would discuss the event when I returned home."

MW: "Well, I know from our prior discussion that you did meet the gentleman on Friday and you did consummate the relationship. How did your husband react when you got home?"

Gwen: "I returned home at 12:45 and Harry was in bed pretending to be asleep. I slipped into bed, naked and snuggled up next to him but he continued to feign sleep. I took his hand and placed it between my legs so he could feel the evidence of my copulation. At first, he seemed unenthusiastic but as I began to fondle his penis, it quickly became erect and we began a long session of very mutually satisfying love making."

MW: Did he ask you to describe the details of your activities, prior to arriving back home?"

Gwen: "No! Not that night. Let me explain. Prior to that Friday night our love making had become perfunctory and predictable but that Friday's, extra marital experience had renewed a passion and excitement in me that was apparently contagious because the frequency and intensity of our love making, grew exponentially."

MW: "So after two years of continuing to practice this methodology, you are still happily married. Since that first night has your husband exhibited or professed any regrets? Has his initial reaction of mere acceptance grown to anticipation?"

Gwen: "As far as regrets, no. Initially, he exhibited some jealousy but here is the key part to my, - - - - - - - -, er, how shall I say,- - - -philosophy, I guess. It is up to the wife to manage the situation to the satisfaction of both spouses. The wife must insure that the fragile male ego is not only stroked but enhanced. The husband must be assured that he is superior in all regards as it relates to his wife's extramarital sex interests."

"As for the second part of your question, I can best answer it by saying the intensity of our love making peaks several days before an intended encounter and lasts for several days thereafter."

MW: "Two final questions, Gwen. Would you recommend that all couples who are experiencing a sexual malaise in their relationship try this as a means to reignite their sexual spark. Secondly, If your husband, would at some point, decide that he no longer wished to participate in this enlightened sexual lifestyle, would you or could you manage to return to a monogamous marriage?"

Gwen: "The answer to your first question, is an emphatic - No! My recommendation to try this form of sexual regeneration is based on many factors. First and foremost, is that the marriage has to be strong enough to survive the attempt, should it prove not to provide the desired results that the couple had anticipated. This therapy is not intended for couples whose continued marriage is already in jeopardy. It is strictly a means to enhance a sexual relationship that has lost some of its luster."

"In theory, this methodology is not much different than when a couple incorporates other forms of variety into their sexual repertoire, such as: vibrators, dildo's, bondage or anal sex etc. It is simply an alternative means to bring heightened sexual pleasure into the relationship."

"As for discontinuing my extra marital assignations if my husband were to request it, absolutely. I won't be dishonest and say that I wouldn't miss the additional sexual excitement, I would. However, as I said in the beginning, I love my husband and what we have is much more than physical. He is my life partner, my soul mate, my best friend and if this lifestyle no longer brought him pleasure, then my unequivocal answer is - Yes!"