Diva Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roxanne gripped my short hair and pulled my face back as she panted through her after shocks. "Holy fuck bitch. You give great face. Too bad men can't eat pussy like that," she commented. She was in full role playing mode where I was playing another woman. It was exciting and I wanted to play more. It was a lesbian fantasy coming true. "Better than your husband?" I asked.

Roxanne smiled at hearing me play along with her game. She answered, "Oh fuck yes, much better. Now come here and kiss me bitch." She pulled my face to hers and I opened my mouth. I soon felt her lips press against my wet lips and her tongue invade my mouth. We kissed passionately for several minutes.

Soon Roxanne was eager to continue. She rolled out from under me and stood behind me . From behind she began untying my belt, then unzipping my pants. The whole time she was kissing my neck and nibbling my ear lobes. As she began pushing my trousers down she whispered in my ear, "Would you like me to return the favor Holly?" She called me Holly. My cock grew ten times harder when she said that. I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes please Mistress Roxanne," I begged. I raised my voice a little to try to sound more feminine. I put my face down onto the bed so that my ass was raised up for my wife. She finished pulling my pants and socks off so that I was naked. She still had her dress on. She was pleased to see my butt raised up so vulnerable to her. She gave my ass a hard spank. I winced but stayed in place. She smacked my ass again, then again, and again. Each blow was harder than the first. Her little hand didn't sting too much but she put everything she had into each strike.

As she beat my ass, I felt her spit onto my exposed asshole. The sensation was electric. I moaned my approval. Soon, my wife halted her spanking and began kissing my butt cheeks. I felt her tongue licking all over my burning flesh. She inched her way closer to my rosebud. My wife had never licked my asshole before, not even a little. The most she had ever done with my back door was a finger while she blew me. I was wondering if she was considering breaking new ground. "Does Holly want me to eat her little pussy?" my wife teased. She made long, wide circular motions with her tongue around my asshole as she teased me. I could tell that she wanted me to beg.

"Yes Mistress Roxanne. Please, please with sugar on top. Please eat my pussy hole," I begged like a little girl.

"And what's your name?" she asked.

"My name is Holly, Mistress," I answered obediently.

"And what are you Holly?" she continued.

It was an open question but I felt the vibe. "I'm your slutty pet girlfriend Mistress. Please Mistress, I'll do anything you want. Pretty please, just eat my slutty little virgin hole," I begged.

Roxanne giggled her approval and started licking the delicate flesh of my asshole. Her tongue glided all over the surface getting it wet. It was my fist rim job. I could feel her hot breath on my ass. I was over the top with excitement and reached back to spread my ass cheeks apart. Then I felt my wife's tongue stiffen and plunge deep into my anal canal. "Oh!!" I let out in a moan. I never knew anything could feel so good. I was trying to picture my perfect, pristine, feminist wife with her little pixy face back there between my ass cheeks, eating out my asshole. She swirled her tongue around in circles, licking deep inside my shitter. I continued to moan with pleasure and rocked my hips back against her face.

She paused briefly from rimming me and kissed my pink ass cheek. "Do you like that baby girl?" she checked with me.

I nodded and said, "Fuck yes! It's fucking amazing." With that, Roxanne dove deep back inside my anus and tongue fucked my hole. She ate my asshole like it was her last meal. I could feel the pre-cum dripping from my erection. I could have come from the slightest contact but I knew that my wife had a plan and was in charge. I didn't touch it.

After a few more minutes of ass eating, my wife popped her head up and again kissed my butt cheek as she inserted two fingers into my poop chute to replace her tongue. She buried them in forcefully. I grunted and pushed back, eager to accept them.. Roxanne spit on my asshole again and I felt a third finger joining the others. It stretched me wider. I could feel my sphincter muscle expand as she spread her fingers. There was some pain but the pleasure of it all was over powering. She slowed her thrusts and continued trying to dilate my hole. Roxanne then slipped a fourth finger into my anus. I groaned but kept pressing back against her hand. "Ah yes, that's a good girl. You want to get fucked so bad. Look at your pussy swallowing my fingers. You're such a nasty slut. You want to get fucked so bad, don't you?" she teased.

"Oh yes. I'm your dirty little whore. Fuck me Mistress Roxanne. Please keep fucking me," I begged my wife. She responded by pounding my ass harder and faster with her four fingers. My asshole was stretched wider and wider. I cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure at the merciless finger fucking.

"What's that Holly? Do you want more? Do you want a real hard fucking?" Roxanne continued.

"Oh yes Mistress. Give it to me. Fuck my virgin pussy harder. I love it," I responded. As soon as I said that, Roxanne quickly removed her fingers from my asshole and stood up.

"Don't move bitch," I was ordered. I was confused but remained in my position on the bed with my face down and my ass up. There was a pause of several minutes as I heard my wife rummaging through her luggage. The confusion was driving me crazy but the role play was so incredible, I waited patiently to see what else she had in store for me. I heard my wife march back toward the bed. Instead of going behind me, she came around to my face. As she knelt on the bed in front of me, I looked up.

Staring me in the face was a big, fat, black rubber dildo. She had it in a harness, strapped to her hips. She had taken off her dress and was naked except for the strap on. It was pointing right at my face. "Open wide bitch!" she demanded. I was shaking and I had to swallow with the fear of what was to come. I thought for a second about backing out but knew that I would never see Roxanne again if I did. She had thought long and hard about this fantasy. After my hesitation, I slowly opened my mouth and closed my eyes. Roxanne wasn't gentle as she grabbed my hair and forced a big part of her cock into my mouth. The dildo tasted rubbery as expected. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat. I coughed around it and my saliva glands erupted, coating the fake cock in my spit. My wife laughed at my difficulty.

She rocked her hips back and forth while still holding onto my head. She face fucked me like I was a cheep whore. I kept gagging and choking as she pushed the tip further into my throat. I estimated that the dildo was ten inches long and almost as thick as my wrist. My wife pumped my face without mercy. When she finally pulled it out of my throat, I gasped for air. The dildo was covered with a slick glaze of my saliva almost to the root.

Roxanne quickly and nimbly maneuvered behind me and panic struck me as I realized what was next. I shook with fear as I felt my wife spit another big gob of saliva onto my shrinking asshole. "Hang on princess. You're about to feel what a real fuck feels like," she teased as she grasped my hips. She was a little slower and gentler than when she put it in my mouth. I felt the tip opening up my ring. I gasped and froze.

"Shh! Nice and easy now princess, just breath deeply," she instructed. It was going to happen one way or another so I tried to calm down and relax. She pushed further. My sphincter expanded wider to a painful circumference. I didn't think that I could take it. I winced in pain.

Roxanne backed out and then started over. I felt my asshole spread open again as the big black dildo plunged in. I breathed deeply as I was told. Soon I felt that the head was passed my ring and that I wasn't going to open any wider. I let out a moan. The feeling wasn't like anything that I was expecting. I felt full and violated. It was an odd mix of feelings. Roxanne smoothly plunged into me deeper. A tear rolled down my cheek as I got fucked. There was another sensation too. It must have been my prostate gland. It was a good, warm feeling and it made my cock harder than it had ever been before. Every time Roxanne stroked in or out of me and the head of the cock rubbed against my gland, I felt like I was coming.

I moaned like a bitch and pushed back to meet my wife's thrusts. That made her laugh and she sped up her strokes. She pounded my asshole faster and harder and I met her thrusts with equal vigor. "Oh ya! Look at you taking that cock. What a fucking whore you are. You love getting fucked by big cocks don't you slut?"

"Oh God! Fuck yes! I love it. I love getting fucked. Fuck me harder please Mistress. I'm your bitch. Fuck me! Fuck me!" I cried. Roxanne buried her dildo into my ass right up to the fake rubber balls and held it there. My eyes popped open wide feeling the full ten inches inside my bowels. She then carefully wrapped her arms around my waist and rolled both of over so that she was on her back and I was on top with my back to her.

"Why I am I doing all the work here? Start riding that cock bitch!" Roxanne said coldly as she slapped my ass for me to start. I got up onto the balls of my feet and placed my hands down beside me to steady myself. I then started pumping myself up and down on the rubber cock. I would raise up to almost the head of the cock then thrust myself down hard all the way to the bottom. My rectum was getting crushed. I bounced up and down, faster and faster. Roxanne kept spanking my ass as she fucked it. I was bouncing so fast, my stiff erection that was already leaking pre-cum, was smacking me in the belly on every up stroke. Roxanne must have heard the slapping sounds too and she reached around me to grab my cock.

"Ahhh!" I groaned as I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft. My head spun and I knew I was finished. I leaned back and sat down hard on Roxanne's strap on cock right down to the balls. My body shook as she squeezed hard and my cum erupted like a ancient volcano. My cum sprayed all the way up to my face and splattered all over my lips and in my eyes. My body shivered for several minutes. It was the most intense orgasm I ever had.

We rolled over onto our sides and my wife slowly withdrew the rubber cock from my ass. When the tip finally popped out, I could feel the rush of cool air filling up my gapping hole. A tingle ran threw me. I licked all of my own cum from my lips and scooped the pools from my eyes with a finger before sucking it clean. I was panting heavily as was my wife. I rolled to face her and she kissed me hard on the mouth. We shared my tasty cream between us in our loving kiss.

Smiling at me, Rona asked, "Did you enjoy my little game honey?"

My head was still spinning and I was still on an orgasmic cloud. "Oh my God. I loved it. That was fucking awesome babe," was all I could say.

My wife climbed on top of me. My cock was still hard even after coming. She grasped it tightly and impaled herself onto it. She sank her pussy down all six inches easily. Her sex was soaking wet. She moaned as she sat on my erection. She grinded her hips and used my cock as her fuck toy. I was so worn out, I just let her ride me. She squealed as she ground her clit onto my pubic bone. She bounced up and down on me for several minutes as she built herself up to a climax. She looked so beautiful and sexy. Her perky nipples stood out like pencil erasers. I grabbed onto her boobs and started meeting her bounces with my own thrusts. She gasped and her eyes rolled back in her head as she came. Her pussy squeezed my cock hungrily. I let go and came with her, filling her womb with my seed.

She collapsed on top of me and kissed me again. I was dozing off but my wife whispered to me, "I'm so glad you enjoyed that honey because I have so much more that I want to do with you. Get some sleep honey. Tomorrow is going to be fucking great."

End of Part One.

Coming up next, the Convention.

12