Diverging Paths Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was like entering a different world. This had to be the living quarters: quiet, plush, calm. Ian continued with her down a short corridor, into a small studio living area and directly into the bathroom. The room was already warm and steamy from the running shower. Ian gently guided Megan to stand in the warm jets of water. She instinctively reached up to start washing her face.

"Hands down, Ms. Baylor. I've got you. You took your discipline admirably, now let me get you cleaned up." His words were firm yet comforting to her which left her confused. Megan simply nodded. Ian spent the next half hour gently washing every inch of Megan's body and hair.

"Why are you being nice to me now? I thought you were mad at me." Megan finally uttered in a hushed tone.

"No, Ms. Baylor, I was never angry with you, nor would I engage in punishment or pleasure in such a frame of mind. Disappointed? Yes, but I assure you I was not angry. Now let's get you finished up and back to your cell."

To be continued...

12