Divers Do Her Deeper

Story Info
Shannen Doherty takes on Hawaii.
1.6k words
4.05
36.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy, a parody if you will, pure fiction and is not intended to be taken as a real-life depiction of the sex-life of Shannen Doherty. Although if it was, maybe she'd loosen up and not be quite so much of a bitch.

Feedback encouraged!

___________________________________________

Shannen Doherty was walking along the beach in Hawaii. Her career was on the skids after she was kicked off of "Charmed", the second time she was bounced from a show for being a pain in the ass. Fortunately for her, Aaron Spelling decided to give her one more chance and hired her for a limited run on his new evening soap North Shore. Her character was a bitch who shook things up. What a stretch.

During a rare break from shooting she drove to an isolated beach and walked to a small bay. In this isolated area she could float on her air mattress and soak up some sun. The warm tropical breezes were so relaxing. Shannen rolled over onto her chest and reinflated the mattress which had los some air since she initially inflated it and untied the strings on her bikini top and bottom so she wouldn't get tanlines. "No sense in wasting a golden opportunity like this," she thought as she settled back onto the air mattress. This was so soothing. So calming. So relaxing. She made a mental note to look into buying a place around here later on.

SPLASH!!!

Shannen was shocked when she fell into the ocean. Had she fallen asleep? That damn cheap air mattress! It lost so much air that it couldn't support her anymore. She looked around but she couldn't find the mattress. Then she realized she had bigger problems. She had drifted well out from shore and was in a current that was carrying her even further out! She screamed for help but there was nobody in sight. She tried to swim back toward shore, but she couldn't beat the current! "Damn!" she thought, "my career's finally getting back on track and now I'm drifting out into the middle of the Pacific Ocean!" She screamed again and redoubled her swimming efforts but onlly succeeded in tiring herself out.

CRASH!!!

A sudden wave overcame her from behind and drove her beneath the surface. She somehow struggled to the surface even though she had swallowed a lot of water. Just as she broke the surface and opened her mouth to gasp some air...

CRASH!!!

Another wave drove her even further under the surface. "Great. Now I'm dead for sure," she thought as she struggled exhausted and effectively blinded by the fact that the last wave washed out her contact lenses. In her disoriented state she was actually swimming down instead of up. She was about to give up when she felt something nudge her from behind. She turned and thought she saw a man; a well built and judging by the bulge in his trunks, a very well-endowed man. He was holding something out to her. When she got closer she recognized it as a S.C.U.B.A. regulator. He held the regulator over her mouth while Shannen gulped in huge breaths of air, clutching her chest as if to calm her racing heart.

It was at this point that she realized that she was buck-naked. She must have lost her untied bikini when she fell off of the air mattress. The stranger looked at her with intense interest as he took back the regulator to use himself. Shannen's bouyant breasts bobbed languidly in the liquid that was caressing them. He handed her back the regulator and surprised her by licking and sucking on her nipples while she breathed. She was surprised, but what was she going to do? She needed his air and he apparently liked her tits. A fair trade, all things considered.

He swam behind her and pressed up against her firm, naked ass. Shannen's eyes went wide as she felt a very hard and apparently very large organ pressing against her from behind his trunks. H took back the regulator for a few breaths and began caressing her tits from behind. Shannen looked down at the hands bringing the unexpected pleasure to her magnificent mammaries. She knew that she should be shocked but couldn't help but think that 1] God, it felt so fucking good, and 2] It's a shame that breasts didn't react to air like they did under water; no woman would ever have to strap on a bra again!

The stranger handed her back the regulator, wrapped his arms around her torso (left arm around the top and caressing her right boob, right arm around her hip with the fingers starting to play with her pussy lips) and began kicking with his swim fin-encased feet and they started to move. Shannen had no idea where they were headed; she just knew that she felt strangely secure in the stranger's muscular arms. Onward they swam, with the stranger occassionally passing the regulator to Shannen, he caressing her and holding her naked form firmly against his firm body.

As they swam around the end of a reef, he headed toward a sunken charter fishing boat. This was obviously "base camp" for his dive. There were two more tanks and assorted dive gear lashed to the aft deck of the fairly-recent wreck. He grabbed a tank and gave it to Shannen and took the other for himself. He put a weight belt around her waist so she wouldn't float away.

The stranger swam up to her, took a deep breath and signaled for Shannen to do the same. When she did he took both regulators out of their mouths, moved in and kissed a surprised Shannen as best as he could given the circumstances. After the initial surprise had worn off she found her self reciprocating. Both stopped at the same time to take another deep breath and then resumed the kiss. "Wow," thought Shannen, "making out under the ocean! Could this get any wilder?"

As if he could read her mind, the stranger pulled out of the kiss. As he put the regulator back into his mouth he pulled off his swim-trunks and put them into a mesh bag tied to the rail of the wreck. Shannen watched from behind and when he turned around to face her she gasped; her mystery "merman" was even bigger than he felt before. He had to be around ten inches long! Hell of a time for her to lose her contacts. Slowly he swam halfway to her. "Oh fuck! In for a penny, in for a pound," she thought before swimming over to join him.

Shannen's aquatic lover embraced her and maneuvered the pair until they were roughly parallel to the ocean floor. His large cock-head pressed against her tight pussy lips and eventually plowed its way inside, eliciting a bubbling gasp from Shannen. He felt even huger than he looked, she thought. He appeared to be trying to force his whole shaft into her pussy at once, but the combination of his size, her tightness, and the relative weightlessness of being under water made the going rather difficult.

By pulling her hips toward him, he managed to get a few inches to penetrate Shannen's cunt. Mutual rocking motions aided by the changing underwater currents produced a steady pumping motion that gradually allowed more and more of his thick shaft to enter her tunnel. The couople got the hang of fucking under water fairly quickly and their pace picked up. Soon his pace was frenzied, bucking back and forth with considerable force. Shannen gave as good as she got; her hips were moving quite fast for the situation. Soon he could see Shannen's eyes open really wide and her muscles, internal as well as external, flex and clench tightly. Her body bucked and shook, flopping around like a fish out of water.

He kept pumping throughout her orgasm. He could feel the rapid clenching and unclenching of her pussy muscles as she came violently, but she appeared to be moving almost in slow-motion on the outside thanks to her watery surroundings. As soon as it was finished he pulled his swolen rod out of her pussy and floated up to her tits. He wrapped those fabulous funbags around his throbbing cock and tit-fucked her until he too came, sending glob after glob of sperm floating up and off into the ocean.

The next thing Shannen knew she was gagging and coughing up sea water. As she caught her breath and looked around she found herself not in the arms of the muscular stranger under water but rather lying on the beach naked, not far away from where he had been walking earlier. An older local woman was kneeling near her head; she had apparently been giving Shannen mouth-to-mouth.

"Was there anybody with me when you found me," she questioned her benefactor. "A cute guy with dark hair and a really nice build? A diver?" she asked hopefully.

The woman just laughed. "Honey, if I found a man like that around I wouldn't tell you. I don't need the competition," she said as she handed Shannen a beach towel to wrap herself in.

Had it been real? Did she nearly drown only to be rescued by and have the best sex she had ever experienced with an incredibly well-equipped S.C.U.B.A. diver in the ocean, then fall asleep on the beach later too close to the water? Was it all just a hallucination due to lack of oxygen from nearly drowning and she was washed back to shore by a lucky current?

She wasn't really sure. There was however a very pleasant tingling sensation between her legs.