Diversions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing my fingers I positioned myself behind her, her head down on a pillow as she reached behind her, pulling her buttocks apart to reveal the forbidden opening, to invite me in.

"Rub your clit. It'll be easier if you do that as I enter," I said.

Squirting more lube onto her and onto me I carefully placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pushed forward, easing myself slowly into her back door. I was afraid of hurting her and tried to be as gentle as I could, so I stopped as I encountered resistance when her inner sphincter tightened up.

"Wait," she said, conscious relaxing her muscles. A minute or so passed. "That's it," she directed. "Push it in. Slowly...slowly."

Thrusting my hips forward I exerted pressure until the head of my cock slipped past her sphincter into her rectum. "Ah," she gasped. "Oh," I grunted.

"You're so tight...it feels so good," I replied, as her anal muscles tightened around the shaft of my cock and I thought I might come right then and there.

I thrust forward again, all the while taking in the delicious depravity of her ass stretched around my swollen cock.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned as the head of my cock slipped further inside and the warmth of her ass surrounded me. It was an incredibly tight fit but I pressed forward until two or three inches were inside, then paused, waiting for her to become accustomed.

"You ok, babe?" I asked, holding myself motionless.

"Maybe," she replied, "you feel so big. No wonder Alex likes fucking you. But she won't let you in the backdoor like this will she?" she said, squeezing her rectal muscles around her cock, as if to remind me it wasn't my girlfriend's ass I was sodomizing.

Not that I needed reminding.Such a dirty girl.

In wordless response I moved forward a bit more and another inch of my cock disappeared inside. Again she groaned, letting her head go lower to rest against the pillow. She didn't protest though, and I could feel her pushing back against me. I held myself still for a few moments, then pushed my hips forward another inch, sliding deeper into her ass. She turned to look back at me over her shoulder.

"I'm so full. Don't tell me you're not big. You're fucking enormous."


She was so tight and the sensations so intense as I moved forward slowly, my cock disappearing like a magic trick into her back passage until my groin was hard against her buttocks. 'You're in aren't you?' June said as my balls touched her pussy. 'You're all the way in my ass."

"Wait," she said, "let me get used to this before you get to work."

The view was absolute perfection, this woman available for satisfying my lust, her curvy ass spread wide, my cock all the way inside her. She was so tight I was still afraid of hurting her, until she begged me to fuck her. Reaching back between her legs she started to rub her clitoris again as I started to move in and out very carefully, both of us gasping each time as I slid back in to her tightness.

It was like a scene from a porn film.... a cock pulling out of an ass, the ring of tissue clinging to the rigid shaft, glistening with lube...the kind of scene I'd jerked off to many times. I began to move a bit faster, and reached down to grab her ass cheeks, spreading them wider to ease my passage in and out.

'Fuck me hard, baby,' she sighed, "Your cock feels so good." Holding her open I slid in and out of her several times, then held onto her hips and pulled out further.

"Harder. Do me harder"

June pushed her hips back at me for emphasis as I slid all the way in, and she pushed back again against me as though trying to fit even more of my cock inside her ass, sighing with the pleasure, so I fucked her a little harder, strengthening my thrusts. Soon I was pounding into her as hard as I could, grunting with each stroke, my groin slapping against her buttocks, my heavy balls swinging against her pussy lips. I wanted to fuck her so hard she'd never forget, to make her pay for the frustration and sexual tension she'd caused me for days now, when all I could think of was her even when I was fucking Alexandra. I wanted to tear into her tightness, to thrust and pound and open her up, reveling in her pain, letting myself explode into her, emptying my balls completely and as deep in her ass as I could.

"Do it," she said, "What you're thinking. Make me pay."

So I did.

"Oh, baby, that's so good," she cried as I ravaged her ass. "It's so dirty... Oh God, I love being fucked in the ass. I'm such a slut."

She was pushing back against each thrust, her full breasts swinging forward with each stroke, like syncopation...

"June," i gasped as the tension built, my balls tightening, "I'm going to come soon."



"I'm going to come too," she answered. " Come in me...spunk in my dirty asshole. Fill me up with your cream"

"Oh," she cried shuddering as she orgasmed, her anal muscles tightening rhythmically on my shaft, taking me past the point of control. Grunting, gasping, with one last thrust I pushed deeply into her body as I ejaculated and she pushed back against me, forcing as much of my cock as she could manage deep inside as I spurted two, three, four times until she collapsed on the bed with me on top, my cock still in her ass. A minute or too later I had softened enough and I slipped out.

"You bad boy," Julia teased, still lying face down, her ass cleft filled with lube and my come. "You sodomized me. You fucked me in the ass. And I'm sure you liked it. I've never met a man who didn't like ass fucking."

"And I'm not even your girlfriend."

*****

It was several days later when Alex rang me during the day. "Come to dinner tonight."

I was nursing a glass of wine and Alex was cooking when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and was surprised to see June there. She kissed me saying, " You weren't expecting me I think."

Dinner was interesting. There was a marked undercurrent of sexual tension between June and me, and I was paranoid that Alex would find out I'd fucked June...and in the ass, no less. Alex had never been willing to do that. So I drank a bit too much wine and tried to appear nonchalant.

We were in the lounge after dinner, having coffee, talking, when it got even more interesting. I was on the edge of the couch. Alex and June were sitting on chairs opposite me, when almost as if rehearsed they leant over and started kissing each other on the lips. Then they stood up, and in between kisses they undressed each other, until both were in their underwear. This was skimpy, lots of lace, and must have been chosen deliberately. Alex had on a maroon bra and panties that barely covered anything, just a hint of fabric held on with strings. She knew I found lingerie a real turn on, like most men, and she must have bought this specially. I'd not seen it before.

June was wearing a sky blue thong and a matching demi-bra thing that left her breasts almost spilling out. It looked like something from Victoria's Secret and she was filling it very, very well.

Spellbound, I had watched in anticipation, with no idea what exactly was going on, except that this was having a seriously stimulating effect on me, in spite of the alcohol.

Breaking their embrace, Alex smiled and sauntered towards me with a provocative little wiggle and sat beside me. She reached for my belt and took off my trousers. She ran her nails lightly over the bulge in my underwear, and looked up at me, licking her lips. Then she reached into my underwear and pulled out my cock, which was not yet fully erect.

At which point June stood up and came over. She reached down and unclipped Alex' bra, which fell from her shoulders to the floor, leaving her breasts hanging free. June leant down and kissed Alex' breasts, taking the erect nipples in her mouth and Alex gasped, arching her back.

"We like boys," June said, lifting her head. "But...when boys aren't available..."

Leaving the rest of the sentence unsaid.

They took off the rest of my clothes and June sat down on the other side of me. As I lay back against the couch, they took my cock in their mouths, trading my erection back and forth from one to the other, licking and sucking every inch until my shaft was slippery wet with saliva and was like a bar of iron.

Then Alex placed her hands on her breasts and pulled apart her cleavage, and from somewhere June produced a bottle of massage oil and leaning over poured oil over and between Alex' breasts. I stood up and moved forward so that my cock was positioned between her big soft titties. Her smooth flesh enveloped me and those beautiful breasts wrapped around my cock as she began moving up and down. With each downward stroke, my erection would poke out from the top of her cleavage and she would try to lick the head.

And then, unexpectedly, Alex moved back, leaving my erect cock bobbing there.... June moved over and took her place between my legs, sensuously holding my gaze while she took off her bra and wrapped her oiled breasts around my cock, stroking me with her slippery cleavage, rising and falling, while Alex, kneeling nearby, looked on.

Then Alex started to talk.

"That's it...work that cock in and out...faster and harder...shove that big cock between her titties...you didn't think you'd get this when you came over today did you, Paul....you didn't think you'd get to fuck her big breasts."

And then June took over.

"Oh yeah... come over my breasts...give me your big fat load all over me...right here between my big titties...oh yes...that's so warm," she said as jism pumped out of me like a geyser erupting, spray after spray across her breasts, up into the base of her throat, milky strands of pearly essence glistening against her skin. Spent, gasping with the intensity, I sat back down on the couch.

June sat back against the couch, her breasts and throat and stomach covered in my cum. Alex kissed her on the lips again, then knelt down in front of June, opened her legs, and gently slipped her thong down, revealing the moist cleft. She leant forward and her tongue lapped up and down June's slit, then adopted a wandering path up the inside of her thighs and over her inner and outer lips with little diversions to her clit.

Clearly they had been lovers.

I watched as Alex eased back June's labia and her tongue moved in to lap at the sweet juice there. "Oh god, that's it"...right there...keep doing that...please don't stop," June gasped between her ever louder moans.

"Oh God, Paul, fuck me, Jack..." Alex begged, "Fuck my pussy while I do this..."

I was hard again by now and getting off the couch I knelt on the floor and positioned myself behind Alex, aiming my slippery cock at her pussy. Moving the maroon panties aside, I rubbed my cock up and down between her pink lips until the head of my cock slipped inside. Once the head was in, I pushed into her pussy from behind, both of us gasping as I entered her. I pushed forward, and slid forward into her tight warm wetness.

"Oh, Cherie," Alex gasped breathlessly pushing back against me while continuing to lick June's clit up and down and all around.

I palmed her ass cheeks and began fucking Alex doggy style, my engorged cock sliding in and out of her pussy.

We continued in this way for several minutes, the tension and excitement growing, until June's body started to shake as Alex brought her to orgasm. June's body went rigid, her back arched and for a couple of seconds she stopped breathing. After a few moments she began to relax and take a breath, still continually whimpering. Such a sweet sound I thought.

Once June had come, Alex lifted her head and started pushing back as I pushed forward.

"Oh, Paul" she cried out, "Keep doing that and I'm going to come too."

"Come for me, Cherie," I urged.

I could feel little tremors starting to spread out through the muscles of her pussy.

"Oh god, that feels so good, oh god, oh god, ohhh... I'm coming." I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock as I kept thrusting in and out as she came, my thrusts slowing down as her contractions lessened.

I withdrew slightly, my cock covered in her nectar, and lowered my face to Alex' ass and starting licking her rosebud and pussy from behind. Alex said nothing, just allowed me to continue. In a moment of overwhelming desire I reached for the oil and greased up my swollen cock and spread oil on her puckered hole. I positioned my cock behind Alex and slowly, gently pushed into her forbidden tightness. She said nothing, just gasped and pushed back against the intrusion until the head of my cock slipped past her anal sphincter and she gasped some more.

I held on to her curvy rear as we started to build up a faster rhythm, my groin slapping her ass at one end of the stroke and her anal muscles sucking me back into her depths at the other. Feeling my balls tighten, I pushed in deeper, almost oblivious to the fact that June was watching, still lying on the carpet, touching herself as I thrust in and out of Alex.

"Do it, baby," June said, "fuck her ass".

I had a flashback to a few days earlier when June had been in that position, on her knees, my cock in her ass as I sodomized her, and the image was so strong that I started to come, so I seized Alex' hips and slammed myself forward, burying my cock as far into her rectum as I could go, and I groaned loudly with each pulse as my cock twitched and jerked, spurting my cum into her. With each ejaculation I rammed myself deeper, trying to penetrate further each time as my seed surged up my length to splash deep inside her forbidden hole.

I collapsed on top of her, my cock still deep in her ass, and after several minutes she finally managed to say, "Oh god, I've never done anything like that in my life. That was so wild and dirty."

The three of us showered together before June had to return home. At the door she kissed me, and then Alex, both on the lips.

She turned as she walked down the path. "Next Thursday...you both free for dinner? My condo this time?"

*****

12