Diversity Training

Story Info
Married man helps black girl fulfill fantasy.
2k words
4.13
56.8k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. I have changed the names and some of the details to protect everyone's identity. The dialogue is all approximate but as accurate as I can recall. It does include some very loaded racial terms so be warned.

I am a 32-year-old white guy. 6'2'', full head of light brown hair, blue eyes, 185 lb. in good shape. I have been married two years and I've been with my wife for 5 years. Over that time I have had 2 one-night stands, nothing I am proud of.

I work in a major American city. Me and a few guys from work went for drinks a couple months ago. My wife was out of town so I was free for the night. My colleagues are both in their mid-20s and single. We went to a place near where my colleagues lived which was also close to a college campus.

We drank and ate wings as we watched a hockey game until about 10:00 PM. As we were getting ready to leave a pack of cute college girls came in. One of them looked at us and we recognized her as our intern from last summer. Blond, pretty cute, dressed nicely but not necessarily trying to show off. She's either 21 or 22. From the looks of it so were her friends.

For some reason, the presence of cute college girls changed my colleagues' minds about staying out. I had nowhere to go so I decided to hang out for a while.

At this point, I had been drinking for about 3 hours. I had just been drinking beer and not terribly fast but I was a little buzzed but still had my senses about me. Overtime everyone was getting friendly and boisterous. Being the most senior of the guys, I bought a few rounds of shots.

Before I knew it, it was almost 1:00 AM. I noticed that one of the guys was leaving with our old intern. She had been professional at work but I think she had had a crush on him for a while so good for them.

My other colleague was trying to put the finishing moves on a cute red head. She was a sober 7 but a drunk 9. Most of the other girls were talking amongst themselves. That left Veronica and me.

Veronica is a 5'4'' African American girl. She has the same skin tone and hair type as the actress that plays Missandei (Dany's translator) on Game of Thrones. She's not as cute but not too far off. We were just chatting. She is pre-law, had interned for the NAACP, and is active in BLM (Aside: Please don't turn the comments into a thing about politics. No one here cares whether you're All Lives Matter, Black Lives Matter and/or Blue Lives Matter. Take it somewhere else. Thank you). We were aligned politically.

She seemed like a smart kid. As it got later, she started flirting with me a bit. I assumed if was because she was into older guys. I don't think I encouraged her, but I didn't discourage her either.

I announced I was leaving. She left at the same time. After we got outside, she asked me to walk her home since those city streets are so dangerous. I said ok.

About 5 minutes later, we got to her apartment building. I was about to turn and get a cab, but she said, "You forgot your hat inside."

I said, "Ok" and turned around.

It took me a few moments to realize I didn't have a hat and couldn't have left it inside since I had never been inside. By then, I was just inside the door to the apartment building. I started to protest when she went in for a passionate kiss. It continued up the elevator and into her studio apartment.

We were making out on her bed gradually get our clothes off. We were both topless. I was sucking on her nice perky breasts, probably C-cups, while my hand were under her skirt feeling up her toned ass.

She leaned in next to my ear and said, "Call me a nigger."

I said, "Huh?!"

"I get off on it. Call me a nigger!"

"Uhh ... Nigger?"

She looked at me like "Really?" with more than a little frustration restarted making out with me.

Now this is maybe the first time I had ever used and maybe even heard the word outside of an academic discussion. I had never called a person that. I grew up in a very white small town. I am sure there were plenty of racists, but the lack of black people lead to a lack of people using racist slurs for them.

Eventually she got my pants off and started to suck my cock. She broke away for a second to say, "Talk about my lips."

"God, you have sexy lips."

"No, my nigger lips."

I thought, "Ok, this isn't going away. "I'm either going to have to stop now or go with it. Given what she was doing to my cock, there was a 0% chance I was stopping.

"Good I love your nigger lips on my dick."

"Mmmhmm"

"Those fat fucking nigger lips are so good for sucking cock... white cock."

"MMMMMHMMMM!"

I started racking my brain for other slurs for African Americans. Uhhh, didn't Chevy Chase call Richard Pryor a "darkie" or something on SNL in the 1970s? No that's going to do. Is "coon" one? I don't want to risk it now. Just go all in on "nigger" and figure it out later.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes and I relished her blowjob.

"The only thing that stupid nigger mouth is good for is sucking dick. Now I don't have to listen to your PC bullshit"

I half opened one eye to look down and see how that went over. She was smiling with her eyes and speeding up her head bobbing. She gave me a wink.

I was getting close to cumming so I pulled her off. We made out some more as I pulled off her skirt, leggings and underwear. I kissed my way down her body until I was kneeling between her legs with her ass at the end of the bed.

I started licking her pussy, getting it nice and wet. I begin to flick her clit with my tongue. I slid my fingers along her slit to get them lubed up. I slid in my middle finger and started to stroke in and out. She was moaning. I added my ring finger and slid it in until I could barely see my wedding ring. I started curling my fingers against the wall of her pussy.

She was building towards an orgasm. I could feel her pussy tightening. She moaned, "I can't wait to have your white cock in me. I need your big white cock to fuck me right."

I sped up my licking and fingering. Her legs begin to quiver and her pussy started clenching down on my fingers. She grabs two hand fulls of my hair and pulled me into her pussy and tight as she could. She was grunting "UGH! UGH! UGH!" as her hips bucked and she came. I rode out her bucking until her hands loosened on my hair.

I got up and grabbed a condom from the nightstand. I noticed behind the nightstand on the floor was a vibrator on top of a copy of People Magazine or something with Michael Fassbender in 12 Years A Slave. I guess she has a type.

She is still catching her breath with her ass at the edge of the bed and her legs dangling off. I pick up her legs and put them on my shoulders. Because of the height of the bed (or lack thereof) I am forced to pull her ass a few inches off the bed.

I slide my dick up and down her slit. She looks at me with lusty eyes and bites her lip.

At this point, I decide to just think of normal dirty talk and replace "slut" and "bitch" with "nigger." And I replace "my big cock" with "my white cock."

"You want this white cock?"

"Yes"

"Say it"

"I need your white cock in me."

"You think you deserve it?"

"Yes sir"

"You gonna be a good nigger if I give it to you?"

"Oh Yes Sir!"

With that I start to push in. She gasps. I slowly work it in. First just the head, then another inch and pull it almost out then in again with an additional inch and so on. She moans, throws her head back, and pinches her nipples.

She is getting worked up.

"I've never had a black bitch. Your black pussy is tighter than my wife's white pussy." Not actually true, my wife is half Dominican / half Cuban.

I start to stroke in harder and harder.

"What kind of nigger bitch sleeps with a white woman's man?"

"A whore. I'm your whore"

Harder and harder

"Fucking nigger whore."

HARDER AND HARDER

"FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG WHITE COCK."

HARDER AND HARDER

At this point we can only grunt and I slam into her. She starts to buck and throw her head back as she white (relatively speaking) knuckle grabs the bed sheets. When she is done cumming, I slow down and pull out.

I haven't cum and am ready to keep going (one of the perks of using condoms). I lie down next to her and give her a minute.

When she is ready, I tell her to get on top and ride me. She obeys.

Once she is on top I start roughly grabbing her ass. As she speeds up, I start slapping her ass hard.

"Use that fat ass, nigger."

She stops on a dime. She looks at me with rage.

"My ass isn't fat."

"Sorry. I got carried away. I love your ass. Super hot."

She starts back up. I smack her ass some more. I use my thumb to rub her clit, which causes her to arch her back. Then I grab her by the throat, not choking her but controlling her.

As she starts moaning louder, I start to squeeze a little. She looks down with big eyes and nods. I squeeze harder and she struggles to breath. I release every so often so she can get a gasp of air. We keep that up until I start to get close.

I tell her to get off and lie flat face down on the bed in prone position. I get on top with my legs on either side of hers. I slide into her pussy. With her legs close together like this, she is nice and tight. In this position all she can do is push up with her ass a little and I physically hulk over her and pound her.

I pound as hard as I can. We are done with dirty talk. Now all we do is grunt and moan. She cums again screaming "Yes daddy!" After a few minutes I am on the brink. I start pushing myself deep in her. With a yell, I cum hard.

I collapse next to her. We are both sweaty and panting for breath.

After a while, we snuggle a little and chat. I ask her about the "nigger" stuff. She says she's been fantasizing a lot about an old (ouch) white man calling her that while they fuck. She speculates that since she spends so much time focused on fighting racism that racism has become a naughty taboo for her. It makes sense. Some women like being called sluts. BDSM people like being degraded.

We exchange info and I grab a cab home. We have seen each other a few times since. I have been researching new slurs for black people. She's given me some coaching tips on how capital "R" Racists really talk. My wife doesn't have a clue.