Divine

Story Info
Scared of commitment but could his love bring her happiness.
4.7k words
4.49
11.7k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a revision to Divine Bliss. I added more depth to the characters and also some background to Calise. Hope you enjoy. Questions or comments are welcome. I promise I wont get mad...lol

Enjoy

*

"Where are we going?" Calise asked her best friend of ten years. They had been driving for a little over an hour and she was tired of seeing desert out of the car window. When Shauntea arrived at Calise's house tonight all she said was get dressed. That was it. She refused to tell her where she was taking her.

Shauntea and Calise met in high school. They hit it off right away when they found out they shared the same birthday. The pair had been inseparable ever since.

"Just enjoy the ride," she said as wiggled her eyebrows. Calise just shook her head and laughed at her friend. This was so like her. Fly by the seat of your pants was Shauntea's motto.

At twenty-six years old, Shauntea was beautiful. She had long brown hair, hazel eyes and a pretty smile. She also had a good four or so inches on me, standing at about five foot seven.
Calise on the other hand was average. If you consider short, curvy and ordinary average. She never really cared much about her looks though. What she did care about was clothes. Any designer label you could name she owned it. Tonight she wore Dior. Black skinny jeans that hugged every curve, a white loose fitting, off the shoulder top with silver stilettos. She had her hair pulled into a ponytail with a few stray curls spilling about her face.

Shauntea on the other hand went for the more risqué look. She was wearing a short red dress with a plunging neckline, silver accessories and five inch heels. Her hair was down around her shoulders.

As Calise looked out the window again she saw civilization start to reappear and got excited.

"Finally," she thought, "I can get out of this freaking car and stretch my legs."

They pulled into the parking lot of a local club called Luanne's. It looked a bit run down on the outside, but the parking lot was full, so how bad could it be?

As Calise looked around at their surroundings she took a deep breath. She knew Shauntea would be trying to hook her up with practically every guy that came up to her and showed interest.

Shauntea was of the firm believe that Calise should get laid. It had been a campaign of hers for awhile now. She had been trying to convince Calise to either get another boyfriend or at least grab a gorgeous guy and jump his bones.

Calise just smiled to herself. Shauntea always had some guy running after her like a lost puppy. She figured Calise should have the same for herself. But since Calise left college she had her fair share of relationships, but she never stayed around long enough for things to get serious. She learned early on that love just wasn't for her; the whole im yours your mine routine just didn't work. Instead she had fun with no strings attached. The opportunity just hadn't presented itself lately.
They walked together to the bouncer at the front door. Shauntea smiled at him. The man didn't even try to hide he was checking her out.

When they walked inside Calise was shocked. Though the outside showed signs of neglect, the inside was beautiful. There were people everywhere. Some were dancing on the spacious dance floor or at the bar along the far wall. There were even a few couples hooking up in some booths located around the room. A DJ had his set-up on an elevated platform and in the center of the room was a circular stage on which stood a black baby grand piano. All in all it seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves.
Calise started to sway to the music when she realized she was alone. As she was looking around for Shauntea, she heard her voice over the speakers. "Hello everyone, my name is Shauntea. How is everyone tonight? I want to introduce a very close friend of mine...Calise, get your ass up here and sing us a song."

At that, the crowd went wild, and a few heads were turning to see who this infamous Calise was. She just shook her head and smiled. Shauntea had finally found a way to get her to sing where she couldn't say no.
Calise walked up on stage to cheers and whistles. Shauntea was leaning over talking to the piano player. Calise couldn't see him at first but as Shauntea moved he slowly came into view. Behind the piano sat the sexiest man Calise had ever seen. And he had the nerve to wink at her.

He started playing a song Calise had sung a thousand times. 'It Kills Me' by Melanie Fiona. As the first cords struck she felt herself transforming. Music was a release for her. She rolled her head and let the first notes flow from her lips. "I've had trouble with my friends, trouble in my life, problems when you don't come home at night." She put as much emotion into each word as she could. As Calise looked out at the crowd, she saw that they were caught up in the rich alto of her voice. She swayed her body to the music and the song that was special to her. The music complimented her voice perfectly. As if they had sung together many times before tonight.

As the song reached its crescendo, Calise let lose with everything she had, expertly running the notes around her tongue as they left her mouth. This was why she sang; The pure joy of it. While she was singing the Sexy Piano Man kept smiling at her. She was enjoying myself immensely. It seemed like forever since she had had that much fun.

As the song came to an end the piano played a few extra notes completing the piece. The crowd didn't respond for a few seconds but then erupted into applause. Calise smiled, and took a bow. The crowd was going crazy. She said thank you, took one final bow and left the stage. Shauntea was waiting to give her a big hug. "I knew you could do it girl, you sounded beautiful." Calise just smiled and went to get a drink.

As Shauntea and Calise were sitting at the bar, Calise felt a tap on her shoulder. When she turned around it was him, Mr. Piano Man. "Hello beautiful," he said. "Calise, isn't it?" She nodded. This man took away her ability to speak. "You were amazing up there. I enjoyed listening to you."

"Thank you," she said, finally finding her voice. "What's your name?"

"Deondre. Its nice to meet you."

"Oh my God...this man is fine." Calise thought as she gave him a thorough once over. He looked about five seven or five eight...slender but not too skinny. He had a short hair cut with waves in it. His eyes were squinted like he had an Asian background. Dark skinned and his lips. She could go crazy kissing those lips. "It's nice to meet you, too. Would you like to join us?" Calise asked turning around to Shauntea who was smiling from ear to ear. "What are you smiling at?" she asked.

"Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Look, I see a friend of mine over there. I'll be back in a sec." With that she took off. Calise turned back around to Deondre to see him ordering a red wine.

"You want one?" he said pointing to his drink.

Calise shook her head. "I'm a jack and coke kind of girl."

"Hey Jerry. Get the lady a jack and coke on the house."

She looked over surprised. "On the house? You must have worked here awhile to get that kind of pull," she said, impressed.


"Actually, I'm the owner. Luanne was my grandmother." She nodded her head approvingly. A successful businessman. A welcomed change.

"So Calise," he said, moving closer. "How long have you known Shauntea?"

She turned to him and narrowed her eyes. "Sounds like I'm not the only one."

He put his head down and shook it for a second. When he returned his eyes to hers he smiled. "Well, I do have a bit of a confession. Shauntea's been feeding me information on you since I seen you at one of the banquets she hosted," he conceded.

Shauntea had been a caterer and event planner for the last seven years and she was really good at what she did. She had an eye for color and knew just what to serve at her events to compliment the decor and theme of the evening.

Deondre took a sip of his drink. "I've been trying to get her to bring you here for a while. But she said you would always find some excuse on why you couldn't come."

Calise laughed at this. Shauntea had been asking her for months now to go out with her to this club outside the city, but she always declined. She was always either to busy studying for my degree or writing.

Deondre continued, "I think you are really beautiful Calise. And I've never been one to beat around the bush." He leaned closer whispering in her ear. "The truth is, I want you." Did he just kiss my neck? "I want to show you a good time." He finished with a nip to her ear. She couldn't help the shiver that went down her spine. She was going to kill Shauntea after this. Or maybe she might just kiss her. "What was going through this guys head. He barely even knows me." Calise thought.

"This is it," Deondre thought, "she's finally here. I've been waiting on her for months now. Took Shauntea long enough to get her here. She was worth the wait though. She is beautiful.

He looked her in the eyes and said, "Come with me baby. I wanna show you something." Against her better judgment she took his hand and let him lead her to a long hallway off the dance floor. They came to a door and stopped in front of it. When he opened it she knew immediately that this was his office. The room was large but not excessively so. It was masculine but done in taste. There was wood everywhere. Different shades of tans and browns made up his furniture with little pops of red here and there. There were book shelves lining three of the four walls. And on the forth, the one with the door, was a leather couch. His desk was beautiful. It stood out from everything else because it had an antique look to it when everything else was otherwise modern. The base of the desk looked like a tree trunk without the roots, and had a big piece of glass adorning the top. The wood looked over a hundred years old.

"That's beautiful," she said, pointing at his desk. She turned to face him and saw the appreciation in his eyes. He would have to thank his decorator next time he spoke with her.

Deondre walk over to a side table by his desk that held a bottle of whiskey and a couple of glasses. Pouring a shot, he looked over at Calise.

"So what has Shauntea been telling you about me?" Calise asked him as he handed her the shot and poured himself one.

"Not to much. That you are going to school to be a psychologist, that you love to bake and that you write poetry. I would love to hear some it one day. I didn't ask anything personal because I wanted to her that from you when I asked" he finished with a smile.

Calise smiled, but on the inside her mind was spinning. He was taking a lot of interest in her. She was starting to wonder why.

"Its pretty quiet in here. You cant even tell we are in a nightclub." Calise said changing the subject.

Deondre saw what she did and just went with it. Personal questions could be answered later. "Yeah I had the room sound proofed. Comes in handy in times like these." he said chuckling.

Calise was leaning up against his desk looking at all the books that he had. There had to be at least a thousand books lining the shelves. She noticed that Deondre had gone quiet. When she turned her head to face him she took a deep breath. He was looking at her with so much lust in his eyes, it made her heart skip a beat. He had his shirt unbuttoned and was walking toward her. He dimmed the lights as he walked to her with a remote he held in his hand which only made him look even sexier. If his chest was any indication of how the rest of his body looked, he was built like a god. He had a flat stomach with abs that showed he frequented the gym often. There was no hair on his chest and he had a tattoo on his left bicep. He grabbed her hand and led her to the brown leather couch.
Calise took a deep breath. "Here we go." she thought.


"God she's beautiful" Deondre said to himself. "Just looking at her in those tight jeans and stilettos is getting my dick hard." As he looked at her, he slowly lowered his mouth to hers. As soon as his lips touched hers he knew he was right in seeking her out. Something in him told him she was who he had been looking for to fill that empty space in his life.

'Whoa,' Calise thought. She didn't know that she actually said that out loud. 'What was that? His lips feel like electricity.' She just stopped thinking and started to enjoy what he was doing. His lips were so soft. He licked her bottom lip, causing her to open her mouth for more. The man could kiss. He reached his hand up and started caressing her breast. Damn it felt good. He started flicking her nipple with his finger and she couldn't help the moan that escaped her throat. She grabbed his belt and started to undo it. He had already started on the buttons of her shirt.

He moved her hands away, "Turn around."

It was a command not a request. Calise turned and felt him come up behind her. He slowly peeled her shirt off and let it float to the floor. Sliding his fingertips under the straps of her bra and guided that off as well. With his tongue, he traced a trail down her shoulder smiling when he heard her moan. Deondre kept kissing her and watched her head roll back to expose her neck. He turned her around and cupped her breast. Leaning his head down he drew he nipple into his mouth. Calise hissed in a breath. What he was doing felt so good. She grabbed the back of his head and pressed it into her breast so he wouldn't move. She moaned arching into his mouth. He licked circles around her nipple as he pinched and flicked the other. He shifted a bit to undo her skinny jeans and peel them off her. All she had on now were those stilettos and a black lace thong. His mouth watered as he lowered her onto the couch. He slowly took her panties off and spread her legs.

ó"Play with yourselæ!for me baby,

"Mmm, just like that," he said, as he started on the belt of his pant. He undid his zipper and with a flick of his wrist, his pants pooled at his feet and exposed his dick; nine inches long and thick. Calise knew she was in for a ride, and she was going enjoy every minute of it.

Once Deondre was completely naked, he lowered himself to his knees in front of Calise. He moved her hand out of the way. Pulling her body lower to the edge of the couch, He leaned down and gave his first lick.

"Oh...my...God...!" she moaned. This man had a wicked tongue. He circled her clit and then pulled it into his mouth to suck on it. He moved down a bit and plunged his tongue into her pussy, fucking her hard. Calise grabbed the sides of his head trying to prevent him from moving. This shit was amazing. She started grinding her pussy into his face. He replaced his tongue with two fingers and went back to her clit. He flicked back and forth until she could feel her climax approaching. With one long suck of her clit, he brought her nut on with such intensity she was seeing stars.

He leaned down and took a condom out of his pants pocket. Once he had it on, he placed the tip of his huge dick at her entrance. He looked up into her eyes and with one sharp move he plunged in all the way to the hilt.

"She feels like heaven." Deondre thought. He pulled out slowly and then buried himself again within her with a hard thrust. She called out his name in a husky voice, making him so hard it ached. He grabbed her leg and put it over his shoulder and set a steady pace pulling all the way out until just the tip of him was left inside and burying himself again. He rubbed her clit as he pounded into her. A high pitched moan escaped out of her mouth and he felt the first spasms of her second climax start to grip his member. he went harder and faster as her second climax had her panting.

Deondre pulled out and flipped her over and mounted her from behind. Grabbing the tail of her hair he pounded her with hard sure strokes. She called his name as he beat her pussy up. She could feel all nine inches of him. He pressed on her back until her head was on the couch. He grabbed her ass and started with fast short strokes and began to feel that familiar tightening in his balls. With a low guttural moan from deep within his chest, his seed spilled from him. He leaned down and kissed her on the tip of her spine. As their breathing returned to normal he said "Im gonna get us something to wash with. I'll be right back." He slid out of her and pulled on his pants. Walking out of his office , he went into a private bathroom across the hall.

"That was amazing," She thought, "But its time to go. He acts like he wants more than I can give him." Calise grabbed her clothes and dressed quickly. She found a pen and paper and scribbled a note to Deondre on it and left his office. Shauntea was waiting for her at the bar when she entered the lounge area. She nodded her head toward the door and kept walking. Shauntea got up and followed Calise, getting her drift. "Hopefully Deondre doesn't come back into his office until I leave." she thought as she rushed out.

When they got to the car, Shauntea threw Calise the keys. She shook her head, because she knew what Calise was doing. She was running again, as had become her habit. "Was he good?" she asked her.

Calise let out a bark of laughter. "Fan-fucking-tastic." she pulled out of the parking lot and onto the road and headed east back toward home. "This was a crazy ass night," Calise thought. "I met a man who was sexier than any I had seen in a while, and he was great in the sack. He also scared the shit out of me. He had been seeking me out for months? Only guys looking for a relationship did things like that. And I cant give him that, not now, not ever.

~~~~~~~


"Sorry I took so long. The bouncer had a guy in the back for caus..." Deondre looked around his office but Calise was no where to be seen. He looked to his left sand saw a piece of paper on his desk. He walked over and picked it up.


Deondre,
Thanks for a good time tonight.

Had to run tho. Maybe we can do

it again....who knows what the

future holds.
Xoxo Calise**

Deondre couldn't believe it. She ran. He leaves his office for a few minutes and she runs. He took a deep breath and took his phone out of his pocket. He dialed Shauntea's number.

"You've reached Shauntea Richards. Leave a message."

"Shauntea, this is Deondre. I know you know where she is." He laughed." Tell her to call me. I know we went kinda fast tonight but I want to get to know her. Anyway call me when you get this message.

He hung up and swore under his breath. He was this close to having her. He couldn't give up now. His grandmother had told him when he was a little boy, "Your soul mate will come to you and when you find her you will know." His grandmother had been 'a bit of a psychic' as his mother used to say. She always said it with a joking smile but when grandma spoke, people listened. When she told him this, he stored it away and never forgot it. Now her words had come true. It was just his luck too. He was starting to get sick of his cold bed at night. Calise was just the woman he needed to warm it up.
He went to the lounge area and walked up to his assistant manager. "Hey Matt, I'm going to head out early, you good here?"

"Yeah D, we good, you alright?"

"No, but I will be," he said, chuckling. He went and locked his office, grabbed his car keys and headed for the parking lot. He got into his BMW and pulled out.

He lived about twenty minutes from the establishment. When his grandmother died five years ago and left him the club he felt blessed because he loved it; he had watched it go from a struggling business to a regularly frequented hot spot.

12