Divine Afternoon

Story Info
An escape to the rocky shores North of San Francisco.
2.1k words
3.92
12.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as we agreed, I arrive at the main entrance to your hotel. You are there in a pastel pink sundress with a floppy straw sun hat with a matching pink ribbon. An angel. You immediately recognize my van from the description and wave. You did not need to. I could have found you in any crowd. The Bell captain opens the door. You smile at him. He helps you step up. I am sure he just wanted to touch your perfection before you rode out of his view.

We smile and make small talk. Your show went well. Yes, my projects are coming along. And, so forth. You ask again where we are going. I tell you again just someplace special. I threaten to blindfold you if you ask again. You know I am teasing but figure I just might so you change the subject. Looking closely, you can see the strain of too many long days and probably nights in my face. I have been working too hard. You’re flattered that I would take time from this schedule to be with you. You can see joy and passion in my eyes and know that I am happy to be with you. This could be a divine afternoon.

Soon we are crossing the Golden Gate Bridge. The sun is high. The sky is clear and blue with just a few puffy clouds. You can see for miles, riding high in my full size van. Alcatraz stands starkly against the water. Angel Island beckons with lush greenness. The Marin shore approaches. And we drive on. I point out sights as we drive by. Nothing important. Occasionally, I reach across the car and touch your arm or caress your left breast. The van is too wide to do more. We drive for most of an hour.

You have been watching me closely. I am older than you and carry more scars of life. You were worried about the strain you saw in my face when I picked you up. Now when I look over at you, the strain is almost gone. There is more youth in my eyes and something else. You shift in your seat at the thought glad that you had chosen this dress when I had just said comfortable.

You ask again where we are going. I chuckle and say somewhere special. I add that we are almost there or I would blindfold you. I slow and signal for a left turn. We are on a small county road. It seems too narrow for the van as we weave around the giant trees. I drive smoothly around each one, slowing just enough. You smile at my steady confidence and feel warm and secure, the maiden with the scarred warrior.

Abruptly, the road widens into a turn around. There are some old picnic tables, overgrown with moss and lichen. It is like we are stepping back in time. You wonder what matter of place is this. You ask “ Is this the place ?”

I smile. “So close. But still not quite”.

I park the van near the tables. I hurry and around to open your door. I lift you out. You know I am just checking for panties and smile. You can tell from the look in my eyes that I am still puzzled. When I had teased you about taking you somewhere special and alone, you had told me that if you didn’t wear panties you might be in the mood. I wanted to know but all good things come to those who wait.

I walked back to the back of the van and pulled out a daypack. You enjoyed the expansion of my chest as I slung the little sack on my back. The shorts and tank top did not hide much of the overall picture. You could see the little curls of my dark body hair around each of the openings. I caught you looking and just wink. I think I know the answer now. You ask about what is in the pack. I smile and say everything we will need.

I take your hand and lead up into the forest. There seems to be no trail. Yet I know exactly where I am going. The trees tower over us. The silence is deafening. You can almost hear my heart beat. Then you realize that it is the distant ocean. We go about 200 hundred yards. It is like we have entered a corner of Eden.

There is a small meadow before us. Large trees surround it. We are on a bluff overlooking the ocean. If you look out between the trees you can see the surf driving against the shore. Relentlessly grinding the rock to sand. A dance of millennia. You can feel the primal force of the place. You turn and tell me that this must be it.

I smile. I had known that you would feel it too. Two old souls returning to a place filled with the old force. What could be more divine? That one is clothed in a body of such youth and beauty and the other so scarred by live hardly matters. I gently pulled you to me a kissed your cheek and your forehead. Nothing more. I was enjoying the timelessness of this place. We have eternity to savor.

I break away and walk to a specific patch of sunlight. I pull out a blanket and carefully close the pack. “More surprises for later” I smile. Spreading the blanket I beckon you to sit. I sit behind you; one leg on either side. The dark hair of my legs is in sharp contrast to the pink of your dress and the baby smooth skin of your sandaled feet. I lean forward and whisper “Welcome to my special place. This is where I come to escape and decompress. Anything that happens here, I will remember forever.”

You turn, smile and kiss my cheek. I am certain that the puzzle of the panties has been solved. I love the answer. Eternity beckons but I am still in control of my passions. I pull you against my chest. My nose is filled with the wonderful scents of life. There is the forest. The sea. You. Your sweet musk and a mysterious fruity aroma from your hair, Plumaria perhaps …

I am lost in you. Your presence is intoxicating. My hands move from your shoulders. They roam without direction and purpose. They caress your thinly veiled breasts. The soft cotton of your dress is merely a covering for unwelcome eyes. They roam your tummy feeling your navel. They roam under your hair and caress the bare flesh of your neck. My head bends down. You can feel my warm breath. I slide your hair aside. I lick your neck. I pull the edge of your ear with my lips. You know that we are starting a dance. Once started it will go to completion. You can feel your passions growing. A sweet warmth begins to fill l your body. All doubt is gone.

You turn and kiss me full on the lips. I kiss back. Our tongues meet and dance the ancient dance. In and out of each other’s mouth. No script but just knowing what to do. Your action gives guidance to my hands. I untie the single bow of the crisscrossed straps of your dress. The straps loosen. I pull you back around against my chest. You melt against me. Your breath is more of a purr. My hands slide under the edges of your dress. I fondled your breasts. Your nipples are hard and your breasts stand tall. My long arms move my hands everywhere. Your sweet treasures beckon. I soon find the little patch of silky hair pointing to the promised land. Your moistness breaks my last control. I am ready to savor you with my eyes. My cock has grown hard and insistently pokes your back.

I help you stand. The dress slowly falls to the ground. It unveils your perfection to my hungry eyes. I help you step out of the gown puddled at your feet. My hands pull you to me. We kiss the kiss of lovers. deep and trusting. My tongue and lips start moving down your body. I linger at each breast. I linger at your navel, my hands caressing your tight ass. My lips pull on the silky guidepost. You shutter. My tongue slips past the hood that guards your sweet treasures and begins its invasion. I gently pull on your knees to guide you to your back. You willingly comply. I lick and touch you just a little bit more to get you started.

Then I withdraw and move to your feet. You face is flushed. You are not ready to have me stop. I unfasten one sandal and then the next. Your frustration is growing. I tell you to touch yourself. I will not touch you again till you come and then I won’t stop touching you till you are completely sated. Hesitantly, you reach down and stroke your now dripping pussy. I continue with your feet and legs.

Both sandals are off. I kiss one insole and then the other. I hold your feet aloft exposing your warm pussy and the tight rose bud of your anus. Your hand is rubbing your pussy. Your eyes have the glazed look I know to treasure. Your passions are mounting. I kiss each toe on both feet. I gently suck each toe. My talented tongue caresses each and every one. I move forward and lick your calves. The sweet torture of my patience is driving you crazy. Yet I continue my slow licking. You can feel my teeth gliding along your satiny skin. Your hips are bucking.

I help you guide two of your fingers deep into your pussy. I return to massaging your legs. I can hardly hang on as your body is rocked by passion as your emotions overflow with your first orgasm. My tongue replaces your fallen fingers to insure that you ride it out. You buck again. You are hyperventilating. And then you are still.

I straddle your chest. In your eyes, I can deep pools of passion that could drown a man. My heart is your for the taking. Sitting over your chest, I knead your neglected breasts. My goal is to work you to a second orgasm. Sitting as I am, my growing cock gaps my shorts. You can see my hairy balls tight against my body. My cock strains for release. You know I want you. You can see the relentless sea in my blue eyes ready to pound on your sweet shores.

You pull my face down and kiss me. Sweetly and then deeply. You whisper, “Don’t wait. I want you now.”

Your whisper breaks the dams of my self-control. I pull my tank off. I undo my belt, the snap and the zipper. I stand over you and strip of the shorts. No underwear but you had known that. My erect cock is over you. You can see the purple head swelling. The veins of it engorged with blood. My shorts slide down and join the rest of our unneeded clothes.

You moan. I have been away too long. I slide between your legs. I pull your legs to my shoulders. Your sweet treasure beckons. I line the head up. You wiggle impatiently. I thrust forward parting your lips. First the head and then slide in to the hilt. Your pussy is already milking my cock. I feel wave after wave of your passion. I am no longer in control. I am one with the sea. Wave after wave of my passion crashes against your sweet shores as I pump in and out. I am in time with the sea. Each wave crashing builds your passions. My breathing is getting labored.

Your voice encourages me. You are cresting. We are approaching your high tide. My waves keep grinding, breaking down the last resistance. You are mine. I am yours. We are one and our hearts beat with the forces of this special place. You scream out, “Ohhhhh!. Come with me! Fill me now.” Your body quakes. My world shatters.

Like a newly formed volcano, my passions erupt deep with in your pussy. You can feel each surge of life. I am your Adam. You are my Eve. Eden is re-found. Your pussy milks each surge from my cock, three or fours times. No one is counting. I collapse on you and kiss you. I am lost in your love. I roll over to my back pulling you with me. Holding you there, savoring the moment of oneness….

A while later, we are just cuddling. It has already been a divine afternoon. Your head is craddled in my arm. The clouds float by overhead. The beauty of this place filling us. You reach over and caress my spent cock. You ask, “What other surprises are in your pack?”

But that’s another story.