Divine Attentions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, this is it, this is what I wanted to see!"

She got to her feet and his head was even with her collarbone as she resumed stroking him through the egg. The silicone was starting to turn transparent as it was pushed to its limits. He felt his balls contract once more. He strained against his restraints as his hips flexed upwards. The first burst of cum was almost unnoticeable, seeming more like the cream than release.

His next spasm was not so subtle.

With a twitch that pulled him out of Diane's grasp, his body let loose a burst that tore through the egg and showered his wife with his spunk. There was a third, weaker stream of cum before he felt his mind start to clear and his pulse began to slacken. Exhausted and spent, he was ready to pass out. Diane however, apparently had other plans.

She was moaning as she rubbed the fruits of her torturous labor into her chest and neck. There was a straining noise as her bust began to swell. Within seconds she was overflowing the small cups and showed no signs of stopping. Gripping either side of the gore, she tore the bra apart at the clasps, letting them dramatically swing free. They grew past her ribs towards her navel in a moment. They likely would surpass her waist if they kept this up.

Not even bothering to kneel, she wrapped her pulsing boobs around his half turgid shaft where the remnants of the egg remained. The combined feeling of the ribbing and her growing against him was enough to coax Clive's cock back to life as blood began to pump into his impossible dick once more.

He was not even hard before the pre-cum began to flow again. She lapped it up eagerly, her moans growing more emphatic. There were staccato pops as she managed to wrap her lips around his fist-sized head. She kept pushing and gulping down his pre. Slowly, her mouth grew large enough to envelop him and the rest of her followed. Within moments, her body had sized up from just under six feet to what was probably closer to eight.

Too tall to comfortably bend over and suck him off, she once more knelt between his legs. Her bust was so expansive that she did not even need to hold her tits up to wrap around his shaft. With her hands freed up, the squelching sound of her fingers toying with her snatch filled the room.

As her lips pushed the remains of the silicone pussy down his shaft, he realized just how much more plush her lips had become. He tried to focus to see how else she was changing, but his attention was riveted on her mass of black curls. They grew like vines as they cascaded over her shoulders and down her back.

He felt his head slip into her throat and that seemed to set him off. A sudden powerful throb was followed by a rush of sensation. A moment later, she made appreciative gulping noises and increased her tempo. Beyond sensitive from a second orgasm, Clive's eyes rolled into the back of his head as his wife continued to work his cock and progressively swallow more of it.

Clive was so overwhelmed, he began to see feeling. Like a TV out of tune, the world became static. As his brain recoiled from the stimulus, the snow resolved into waves. At first, the alternating waves did not make any sense, but eventually he figured it out. Chiefly, there was Diane's growth against him, her relentless blow job, and his own growth. Each of those waves seemed to sync up. Grabbing onto them, he fought to get control of his mind. The snow returned, fading in and out on the cycle of the waves.

Diane came back into view, a little larger than before but not massive either. It still gave him an idea of how much he had likely changed as well. He flexed to break the handcuffs and was rewarded with two tangs as the cuffs on his wrists popped open. Hands much bigger than he expected came up, fingers much thicker tangled in her hair.

They moved in frantic union now, his massive balls colliding with her throat as he thrust up into her face. She was probably equally at the edge of awareness from how she was just constantly moaning around his girth. It was not long before his breathing was ragged. Once more, he began to throb. Diane shoved her face down his length, her lips brushing his base. Pump after pump of cum traveled up his shaft and into his wife. Presumably, she was eager to swallow it all.

Sure that she was about to grow further, he tightened his grip on her and heaved himself to his feet, pulling her up in the process. She let go of his cock with a wet pop and glanced up at him through her lashes. Already her body was beginning to glow and twitch. "Oh? Is my god ready to bless me? Are you going to fuck me now, love?"

"More? Dee, this is insane! We aren't going to even fit out the door, much less in our cars!"

"Oh you worry too much! It's mostly temporary."

"Based on what?"

"Based on my experiments! Love, I was even bigger than this just a few days ago."

"Bigger? Than this?"

She struggled to her feet as another surge of growth pushed her bustline past her considerably widened hips. "Don't you want to pin me down under the weight of my own endowments? Have me bent over and resting on my tits at the perfect height for you to thrust into the me with all your might?"

Clive looked away, even as his cock throbbed and dribbled at the thought.

Diane nuzzled his shaft. "Why wait for another chance? Why not do me into your sex goddess right now?"

Despite himself, Clive scooped up his impossible wife and carried her into bed. He had wanted to fuck all night and who was he to turn down an invitation to do just that? And who knew? Maybe he would get into being this big, this strong, and this horny. Actually, he was pretty sure he was already in love.

12