Divine Dominance

Story Info
She watches, then joins.
2.5k words
4.48
31.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Salacity
Salacity
13 Followers

The giggles and whimpers are permeating through the wall. I speculate that he is pleasing her just as he has always pleased me. He is tantalizing and satisfying her in ways that only he can accomplish, but I cannot understand it; they've only just met. He cannot know her, or she him, well enough to sound so intimate with each other. I cannot listen any more; I simply must know what is happening in there.

I quietly exit my room and enter the hall. Her door is wide open but it appears dark inside. I presume the open door implies a summons to me, but I hesitate. He knows how much I desire him, and how much I need to feel his touch again. He is aware of the fascination I have with his inexplicable power over me, his alluring sense of dominance, his mysterious talent for making me understand and want to obey his every command, no matter how incomprehensible it may be. He entices me with a simple look; his eyes pierce my heart and mandate my devotion. I cannot resist him, yet I cannot accept sharing him, so I decide I must put an end to it, and I quietly enter her room.

With just enough glow from the alarm clock I see her in a pose of adulation. She looks so beautiful. Her long flowing hair is a healthy golden blonde, with more waves than the ocean. The low-grade glimpse of light that's available modestly bounces from her tresses, and I see that her youthful body is lean with all the right curves. A sense of pride briefly flushes through me.

Her back is to me as she kneels on the floor in front of him. He is standing facing me, and despite his eyes being closed, I recognize that undeniable look of fulfillment across his face. She is moving her head to and fro, and I can hear those memorable sounds of passion that I long to participate in again. He undoubtedly is relishing her talents, her beauty, her youth, as he holds both sides of her head and directs her efforts. I feel a warmness come over me, and I yearn to be touched by him.

As she continues to make slurping sounds, I imagine she is encircling his cock with her tongue. He continues to push himself into her throat in rhythmic movements, and I slowly pull up my nightie in the front. I have nothing on underneath, and I want so desperately to shed this useless piece of silk, but I remain still and quiet except for my right hand between my legs.

Recognizing my lack of restraint, I begin to lightly rub myself as I watch him teach her to unleash her inhibitions. He opens his eyes and notices me in the corner near the door. The glint of his baby blues look intently at me, but his facial expression remains unchanged. He is noticeably proud of himself, and he doesn't mind me witnessing his latest triumph. His look directs me to stay, but not to intrude in his newfound conquest, and as is typical of me with him, I obey.

He rakes his hands through her hair and pulls her head upwards so that she is looking into those penetrating eyes of his. He leans down slowly and whispers something into her ear. She begins to stand and I fear she will see me so I back up a bit to where I am partially hidden by the door. He cleverly positions her to stand facing the bed, again with her back towards me, and tells her to lean forward. He moves her hair from her back and begins to kiss her neck, then her shoulders, then her back. His hands are wrapped around the front, and I am certain he is caressing her firm, perky breasts. He continues to kiss and lick her back, lowering himself methodically to her ass. She leans further forward at his direction and rests both hands on the bed. Her rear is so curvy and tempting in this position that even if I had the courage to prevent him from continuing this unspeakable deed, I could not begrudge him the opportunity to taste and savor it.

He lowers himself to her rounded cheeks and uses both hands to separate them. I can only see the back of his head, but there's no mystery about what his tongue is doing; I've experienced his giftedness in this area many times before. She begins to moan like a whore and her body starts to rock from side to side. He holds onto her hips and guides her movements, and I begin to appreciate his concern for her ability to discover the value of open-minded lovemaking.

My hand becomes silky with the light coating of my essence, and I continue to ignore those instincts which caution me to bring this to an end. I discount these recurring admonitions as unreasonable and rationalize that he is merely a mentor, and she is simply a student. The groans she elicits are evidence of his talents, and I acknowledge that although throughout these past 19 years I have succeeded in giving her all that she required and wished for, this is not something I could ever bestow upon her by myself. My acceptance of this justification allows me to rub myself more vigorously, and my juices are now flowing generously.

I am nearing orgasm when I suddenly elect to stop. There is a pang of guilt that I cannot push down anymore. He senses my stillness and he stops eating her and turns to look at me. I see her juices glistening across his lips, and I begin to feel both envy and repugnance. I pull my hand up towards my face and see my own cum and begin to resent him for doing this to her, and to me. I quickly change from seeing him as a teacher to a perpetrator. He is exploiting my daughter, and I am responsible for protecting her.

He sees the look on my face turn from desire to doubt and confusion, then turn just as quickly to anger. He stands and, as if in utter defiance, grabs his cock with his left hand while manipulating his right hand between her legs. She instinctively knows to spread her legs further for him, and he responds by directing his cock right to her prepared hole. With his eyes still on me, he places both hands on her hips as he enters her, and she wails with an exuberance I've never before witnessed in her. He turns away from me as if I don't matter and I consider screaming and striking him with my fists, but I waver yet again. I am paralyzed with an undeniable dedication to him, and I continue to watch intently as he ravishes her tall, shapely figure.

I watch him pump his cock into her tight virgin pussy and I feel ashamed, not so much for watching or allowing, but for feeling both envious and helpless. She continues to lean with both hands on the bed, legs spread wide, and he grips her hips with a certain confidence and dexterity that allows her to experience a pleasure she's never known before. I hear her moans and sounds of satisfaction, and I retreat to believing this is healthy and beneficial to her, and to stop him now would be a grave injustice to her. I begin to regard this as a lesson in love that is not only necessary, but incomparable to any other lesson she's experienced. I slowly move my hand back to my pubic area, and feel the wetness leaking from my own pussy.

His masculinity excites me as he stands there behind her, thrusting his massive cock in and out of her in a way that makes both her and I love everything about him. I remember that others have warned me that he is cynically promiscuous, but I know this is not true. He has always been in control of his sexual nature and his unabashed attitude exudes an indulgent morality that only few can understand. He has always been in such control of his sexual identity that to believe he is immoral is a disgraceful affront to his character, and I will not be a part of such disparaging criticism.

The more I watch him fulfill her, the more he holds her tenderly as he thrusts himself in and out of her slippery tight cunt, the more I want him. I want his cock in my mouth, in my pussy, even in my ass. I need him to satisfy my sexual urges that are screaming for him, and only him. My hand is now vigorously stimulating my clit, and I give in to my desire to finger my pussy. I lower myself into a squatting position so that my cunt is easily accessible, and I begin to fuck myself forcefully, imagining it is his tongue probing my sodden hole.

Again he senses my movement and he turns and looks at me, and again I interpret his look to be one of power and dominance. He is taking her and leading her to a world she's never known before, and his incessant determination demands that I remain tolerant if not approving. The glance in his eyes tells me he condones my masturbating, yet simultaneously warns me not to interfere or second guess his reasoning or intent. I have confidence in his decisions, so I relent to believing that her highly fuckable body is ripe for the taking, and no one would care for it or treat it better than he.

My total surrender to him now has me on the edge of a highly explosive orgasm, but I fear she will hear me, so I slow down the pace of my masturbating. I watch intently as he grabs her by her shoulders while pulling his rock hard cock from her insides and turns her all in one motion, and lays her delicately onto her back. She lands on the bed and becomes submissive to the look of control and manipulation that I've fallen accustomed to more times than I care to admit. He gives me one last look that is neither sorrowful nor boasting, then lowers himself onto her and begins to kiss her very passionately.

My insides are pulsating as I watch her spread her legs pleadingly, and his ass cheeks rise and descent, unquestionably thrusting his cock back into the warm slit he just left. Her scream of elation goes through me like the piercing from his eyes, and I feel my own cunt muscles tightening around my finger, grabbing it as if it were his cock, fearing it might leave me. I rub myself more forcefully now, not caring about any sounds I may utter as her own voice is becoming uncontrollably loud. Her vocalizations are confirmation that he is sending her into a paradise that I believe is impermissible without his control, and it gives me the assurance that this is right.

He is on his elbows with his hands against the sides of her face, and his ass is rising and lowering itself onto her. From my squatted position I catch a glimpse of his cock entering and exiting her cunt, and it becomes more than I can bear. I slide a second, then a third finger into my throbbing pussy and imagine what his cock is feeling like to her. I listen to her whimpering and pleading for more as he grabs the sides of her hips and pulls them into a position that allows her pelvis to rise to the occasion. His physical guidance directs her clit to be stimulated by his long shaft as he methodically pumps his cock into her. Slowly and repeatedly, his steel shaft glides in and out and her clit rides it effortlessly.

My pussy is on the edge of spasms as my cum runs down the three fingers I've inserted. I feel my inner muscles bearing down and squeezing, and my other hand is rubbing my clit so forcefully I begin to feel the tingles emanating from my pussy, and I turn my head to muffle my voice into my shoulder. Just as I start to spasm, I hear her let out a yelp that signifies her arrival, and I look back to see her body jerking and thrusting about as he maintains enough control to forbid her clit from leaving his shaft. Her orgasm goes on and on and my own becomes much more intense at the sight of hers. Simultaneously we both enter into that world that he provides generously and without cost. He is absolutely incredible, and I want to let him know how much I love him, but I instead pull my fingers from my cunt and back up so that I am hidden completely by the door.

After a few minutes of them lying peacefully in each others arms, she kisses him tenderly on the cheek and gets up from the bed. She meekly whispers that she needs to jump in the shower and leaves the room. I come out from behind the door and he is laying there looking directly at me. Without saying a word, I know what it is that he expects. I know what my duty is, and I oblige without reservation.

I walk over to him and he rolls from his side to his back, exposing the puddle of love around his cock. I kneel at the side of the bed and lean my head toward his lower stomach. He places his hand at the back of my hair and caresses it lightly, enough to confirm that my interpretation of what I need to do is precisely what he desires. With his approval I pick up his cock and hold it erect. I lean forward and begin to lick the head, then I start to lick around the top of the head just as I would a melting ice cream cone. I savor each drop as I recognize that it is a mixture of such divine devotion. He watches me as I begin to lick with more energy and intent, and I devour this appetizing creation that he generated from his affection toward this previously untouched female. I slurp and suck every inch of his cock and then lap up the remaining evidence from his balls and inner thighs. As I finish the last of their passionate blend, he places both hands on my head and pulls me towards his face. I lean into him and we kiss deeply and passionately, sharing the quintessence they conceived in the midst of an otherwise meaningless day.

He finishes kissing me and his blue eyes are easily understood. I accept his wishes and leave without a word. I know in my heart and soul he loves me. As always, I dismiss any thoughts of betrayal or disobedience that tempts me, as I also know in my heart and soul that he also owns me, and I welcome and embrace that thought.

Salacity
Salacity
13 Followers