Diving for Master's Cock

Story Info
Underwater cock sucking.
1.3k words
4
29.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master had a special treat for me. He said we were going to have some wine and take a relaxing soak in His Jacuzzi bathtub. I should have known he meant relaxing for him.

He told me to prepare myself as he ran the bath and got things ready. I quickly removed my clothes and put my long hair up so it would not get wet in the tub. He called me in; the room was lit by candlelight and smelled of lavender, my favorite. I looked lovingly at my Master, anticipating a romantic night. Master told me to step into the tub. He stayed outside watching me as I lowed myself into the hot water. He brought the bottle of wine to my lips and told me to drink. I was forced to take a huge swallow and I shuddered with excitement. Master then told me to lean back sitting sideways so that the water jets hit my already wet pussy. I had been waiting all day to cum, so it felt so good. I reached to play with my nipples while looking deeply into my Master's eyes. The water was shooting into my pussy and hitting my clit. I moaned with pleasure, never taking my eyes from my Master. Just as I was about to cum, Master pulled me forward, hanging my tits over the bath's edge and stuck His hard cock in my mouth all the way down my throat. I gagged and tried to get away, but Master just laughed. He told me to hold still and open my throat for his cock. I did my best to take His full length, but it was so difficult hanging out of the tub like that. He let me go, telling me He expected better, that I must not want His cock that bad. I told him how much I did want it and that I would prove it.

He climbed into the tub and let me have some more wine. As He lay back relaxing I filled my mouth with wine and leaned forward on my knees offering the wine to His mouth. He sucked it from my lips and I was so happy I had pleased Him. I started kissing Master's body and licking His nipples. I could tell he was enjoying this. Then I lifted His lower body over my knees to bring his cock up out of the water. I leaned forward and put Master's cock between my tits. I rocked back and forth sliding his cock, squeezing my tits together. Master's cock got very hard and he smiled. I kept this up, now reaching down to lick the tip with my tongue. This drove Master wild and he told me to use my mouth now. Leaning over I began to lick Master's balls, purring like the pet I was. He leaned back further and told me to keep lick Him all over. I tickled His balls with my tongue and ran it up and down His cock. Soon his cock was covered in my spit and throbbing. Master told me to suck His balls. I gently took the right one in my mouth and sucked, running my tongue all over it. My master let out a deep groan, I was so happy. Then I took His right one in my mouth even gentler as this was His sensitive one. I lavished it with my tongue until Master told me to stop. "Now suck my cock", He ordered. With pleasure I lowered my face over him and took the tip in my mouth. "No all the way, show me you want it, not like before", He said. Ashamed at my earlier failure I quickly shoved my mouth down over his huge cock. "Now hold it" I did the best I could to stay down, but being bent over as I was I couldn't breathe and had to come up. Master was greatly displeased and told me that I obviously didn't want His cock. Trembling I told Him how sorry I was and that I did want it. He told me I was going to have to prove how badly I wanted His cock in my mouth.

Master lowed himself down into the water and told me I was going to have to dive for it. I looked at Him in disbelief. He wanted me to put my face under the water to suck His cock? I had a hard enough time breathing while sucking His huge cock normally. I was scared and didn't think I could do it. He told me to suck His cock.

Not knowing if I could really do it, I took a deep breath and quickly ducked my head under the water wrapping my lips tightly around His cock. Almost immediately I came up gasping for air, water dripping in my face. My Master told me how pleased He was and told me to go again, but hold it longer this time. When I hesitated He yelled "Now" and I immediately dove under the water to suck His cock. This time I held it a little longer. When I came up he told me that was better, but that I couldn't come up until he said so, that I had to hold it for a count of 10. "Go", He said and under again I went. I was holding His cock deep in my throat, but I couldn't hear him counting from under the water. Panicked, I popped up thinking he would be mad at me. Instead He told me he would count by patting my head and stop when I was to come up. Down I went, Master patted my head 10 times while I held His cock deep in my throat, coming up when he stopped. Oh, Master liked that very much. He told me now 20 counts. Under the water I went counting along with His pats. At 16 I started shaking, this only seemed to make his cock bigger in my throat. At 20 I came up gasping and shaking. Master was pleased, but told me to really prove I loved His cock I would have to do a count of 30! I really didn't think I could go that long, but Master said I could. After a deep breath down I went. As Master patted my head he pushed it down farther on His cock. I tried my best to count along, but couldn't as I struggled to hold by breathe and stay on His cock. I was shaking so badly and was afraid if I came I would surely drown. After it seemed my lungs would burst, Master's hand stopped patting my head. Finally I was allowed up off my Master's cock. He pulled me to Him telling me how proud he was of me and that He knew I could do it.

He once again brought the wine bottle to my lips and after filling my mouth I was allowed to quench my Master's thirst. He told me to get out of the tub and fetch His towel to dry him off. Dripping wet I lovingly dried off my Master. I was then allowed to dry myself and present myself to Him for collaring and leashing. He then led me on all fours over to the computer while I was allowed to pleasure His cock while he watched porn videos of other slaves pleasuring their masters. Master used my mouth hard shoving His cock deep in my throat again and again. He came hard squirting in my throat. I struggled to hold it all and some dripped down my lips onto my tits. After presenting what I held in my mouth for show I was allowed to swallow His cum.

Thank you Master for a memorable, yet not relaxing bath.