Diving with Jessica

Story Info
You meet the starlet on a dive-trip at Australia's coast.
11.2k words
4.6
75.6k
92

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: this story is a work of fiction and does not in anyway reflect the actions or thoughts of Jessica Alba. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it.

Big thanks to Inyotef for helping to write and develop this story. I hope you'll enjoy...

-

"Damn, that's one hell of a boat!" you exclaim as the "Daystar" comes into view.

"You bet it is!" your friend Jason replies grinning as he walks past you, "told you this would be awesome."

You're about to start a diving-trip on one of the most luxurious yachts in the world. You're Christian "Chris" Fraser, 27-year-old medicine-student from Germany. After graduation you decided to travel around the world for a while before you actually started your job, starting in Egypt, then Thailand now Australia and later Brazil and California.

In Thailand you did your diving certificate, caught the bug and spent your three-month-stay there travelling from one dive-site to the next. When you met Jason it soon became pretty obvious that the two of you shared interests. He is an ex-US-Navy-diver who, just like you, can't stop anymore. Since you met in Phuket the two of you have been inseparable, spending your time diving, drinking and hooking up with chicks.

Two weeks ago the two of you flew to Cairns in Australia and started checking out the different Great-Barrier-Reef-trip-organizations, spit-balling back and forth on which one you should choose. Then, one evening, a drunken Russian guy in the Casino bet you two tickets for a week-long dive trip along the Reef till Airlie Beach that you wouldn't be able to score with the hot bartender that sent him packing all evening. Not one to miss such an opportunity you turned on your charm and went home with a sexy blonde in your arm and the tickets in your pocket.

So there you were: in the marina of Cairns, looking on the luxury vessel you'd spend your next seven days on. You checked the internet-site and found out that the tickets are worth ten thousand dollars each. That guy surely drank too much. You thought about selling them, but after all the two of you are just too curious. The homepage said that they would take a maximum of six passengers, so the trip was going to be pretty quiet. There would be single cabins with huge space compared to the boats you did your trips on so far. There would be a Jacuzzi on board, a few jet skis and a free bar. All this made your imagination run wild and you tried to calm yourself, thinking there would be no way the real thing could live up to your fantasies.

Yet here you are: standing in front of the magnificent ship. Your fantasies definitely could NOT compare with the real thing! A sixty-eight feet long shiny, pearly white beauty, which looked like the photoshopped catalogue-version of a yacht.

Finally you regain your composure and catch up to your friend when you see a man in his late fifties emerge and walk towards you with a wide grin on his face.

"She's gorgeous, right?" he says, offering both of you his hand, which you shake, both unable to tear your eyes away from her.

"I am Johnny Martins, but everyone calls me "Ahab", and I will be your captain. You are Mr. Fraser and Mr. Curtis I assume? We spoke over the phone? Now that the two of you are here there is only one passenger left. Come on board! Oh and remember: No shoes on board!"

"Thank you, Ahab!" you mutter and while you walk past him you get the opportunity to get a closer look at the man. He is bare-footed, wearing worn out blue jeans shorts and a short-sleeved white shirt. The top three buttons are undone and grant you a look at the rim of a tattoo, a turtle in Maori-style. His skin is tanned, age and the sea air made it almost leathery and his shoulder-long hair is white, but there is something in his eyes, a sparkle, that makes him look energetic and almost juvenile. You immediately like him.

When you take your first stop onto the vessel you freeze again and Jason bumps into you. Before he can protest his look falls over your shoulder and he sees what startled you and he tenses as well. On the deck, with her back to you is a girl. Blonde, pale, petite, little over five feet tall and in a skimpy azure bikini that leaves two thirds of her ass-cheeks uncovered makes her a sight to behold. She turns towards you and reveals an angelic face with blue eyes and a dazzling smile and a cute set of small, perky breasts, covered by the layer of azure fabric.

You turn your head in Jason's direction, your eyes never leaving the girl, open your mouth to...

"...Dibbs!" you hear Jason say, a moment before you can exclaim it.

"Damned!" you groan.

You were too slow! With a smile you listen as Jason introduces himself and absently you hear how the blonde tells you that her name is Katja Rantala from Finland and starts babbling about how excited she is about this trip while you look towards the door towards the salon, which opens to another stunning woman who steps onto the deck. She seems to be Afro-American, has a curvy, very womanly body, covered only by tight hot pants and a red top, and long, straight dark hair. She seems to be around forty years old, but her body could make a twenty-five-year-old jealous. Right now her pretty features are contorted by unnerved anger and seconds later you know why that is so: a small Asian man follows her, talking without pause, bragging about some tech-firm he's involved in and completely unaware how he gets on her nerves. Asian-guy wears a suit that looks expensive but isn't able to hide his feeble build. His face is almost covered by some geeky glasses.

Amused you watch how the woman storms into the bathroom and locks the door to hide from the little guy, who, undeterred, continues talking through the door. You grin as you can hear her groan through the door.

"And that are Miss Jade Smith and Mr. Tom Takashi!" you hear behind you.

You turn around and see Ahab grinning just as wide as you do.

"Sometimes being a beautiful woman seems to be a very unbeautiful fate, huh?" you smile, "Who's the last passenger?"

Ahab chuckles at your comment. "Our last guest is an American woman by the name of Susan Richards... She'll be here any second..."

As if that was a cue you see a woman stand on the marina, right in front of the yacht. You've been confronted with three stunning beauties over the last three minutes: The "Daystar", little blonde Katja and Jade, but the woman who just walks up the gangway tops them all. She is walking bare footed and you follow her long, caramel-coloured legs up to the hem of the thin white summer dress that starts around mid-thigh, flowing freely around her tight, curvy body, shoving a nice amount of cleavage. Her curly hair, brunette with some blonde streaks, is cascading over her shoulders. Her lips are full and curved into a warm, amused smile that shows sparkling white teeth. Her eyes are covered by a pair of huge sunglasses, but in comparison to Mr. Takeshi's they seem to be fitting just right. She has a huge bag flung over her shoulder and it's obvious that she's struggling with the weight. Quick-thinking you dash forward. "Excuse me. Can I help you with your bag?"

"Uh, what a gentleman! Thank you" she smiles at you and hands you her bag before turning towards Ahab who greets her with a chivalrous bow.

"Miss Richards, I assume? Welcome on board of the "Daystar". I am Captain Ahab, at your service!"

The woman laughs. "Thank you captain Ahab. But actually my name is not Susan Richards..." she says and takes off her shades. You nearly drop the bag in surprise and you can see that Ahab is equally dumbfounded.

"My name is Jessica Alba. I hope it's not a problem that I registered with a false name. It's just that this is my first holidays in years that I'm all alone, so I didn't want any paparazzi following me around. That's why I chose the name of my "Fantastic Four"-Character... You look like comic characters with your jaws at waist level and your eyes as big as saucers, by the way!"

The two of you quickly compose and you can hear yourself mutter: "S...sorry, Miss Alba."

Smiling, she extends her arm and offers her hand: "Please, call me Jess!"

You take it, gratuitous that it isn't shaking: "Pleasure! I'm Chris!" You turn towards Ahab: "To which cabin can I take our luggage?"

The old man seems to need a second to understand your question: "Oh...uhmm... Jessica is cabin 4, you are number 6..."

Nodding you take off, Jessica at your side, starting to babble in delight about how excited she is about this trip and about having a break of the constant stalking of paparazzi.

You smile and nod, still incredulous that you are about to spend an entire week with a bikini-clad Hollywood star. She seems to be really down to earth and from what you can tell she is just as excited about diving as you are, when she again catches you of guard just as you turn to leave her on her own in her cabin.

"Since I'm on my own here, would you be my diving buddy?" She tilts her head and gives you that dazzling smile of hers and you just blurt out, "Of course I will."

Her smile turns into a grin and you close the door, not believing your luck.

***

You step out of the little shower in your cabin and use the complementary towel to dry yourself then wrap it around your waist as you head to your suitcase and open it up. You lay out a pair of black shorts and a striped shirt before taking some Hugo Boss cologne and squirting it on. Ahab had said that there would be a little video presentation about the ship and all its facilities as well as a mandatory safety section on the dangers of diving; all while you took the thirty minute sail out to where you'd be going under the sea.

-

Fifteen minutes later you were all seated in a theatre room and the presentation started- It showed all the different sections of the ship, including an onboard spa, Jacuzzi, dining hall, swimming pool, and open bar. Then you had to sit through the boring safety video, yawning as you knew all this stuff backwards.

Alba, who sat next to you, saw the disinterested look on your face, and leaned in to whisper in your ear, "My mom taught me to dive when I was really young, so I know how you feel having to watch this.

"Yeah," you sigh, "but rules are-"

"Meant to be broken," she finished, grinning at you.

"Okay, everyone," Ahab says coming up to the front holding a clipboard after the video is done, "We're about just where we need to be over the reef to have ourselves a beautiful first dive. You guys are really lucky to be here at this time of year because stinger-season is over and it is warm enough to leave those wetsuits on the boat! So you can dive in your swimsuits! Now all we gotta settle is dive partners. For those of you who don t know; diving buddies are sets that will dive together for a measure of safety!"

"...Eh yes Ms. Alba," Ahab says seeing that Jessica has raised her hand.

"I asked Chris to be my buddy," she says to the disappointed groans of the other male passengers and you grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Well okay then, let's see about the rest of you!"

-

Still fifteen minutes later you are outside checking your equipment on deck when you hear Jason cough erratically, looking up your heart jumps into your throat as Jessica Alba walks on deck in a skimpy little purple bikini top and mustard-yellow bottom with brass rings at the sides. Her body is simply exquisite; toned to a fault and damn sexy. Her full breasts are barely contained in the little bra, and her nipples are poking through the sheer fabric. You cough as well to cover a groan as your eyes rove over her curvaceous female form.

She kneels down beside you and sets to work on checking her equipment as well and you find yourself looking down her cleavage and watching her supple tits wobble; your erection quickly swelling in your swimming trunks. Snapping out of it you look down at her feet instead, to find her toenails neatly pedicured and polished silver (same as her fingernails). You don t have any kind of fetish but you know you'd suck on her toes if she'd let you.

"I'm set," Jessica says, catching you off guard, "How "bout you?"

"Eh-hum," you cough awkwardly, with a little discomfort in your trunks, "Y-yeah, good to go."

You help Jessica get her tank strapped on and the discomfort gets stronger as you watch her closing her small dive-jacket which pushes her breasts up and almost makes them pop out of her top. You shake your head to get clear and then lift on your own gear. She slips on her flippers and puts on her goggles then jumps into the crystal clear blue ocean water. You are right behind her and jump in as well to find the water is fantastic, and warm. You watch as Alba wastes no time in getting her breathing apparatus on and diving down to the ocean depths.

The alien world below is always a wonder to behold and as you dive further down you see the life teeming in the vastness of the watery blue. Dozens of fish dart to and fro, startled by the intrusion into their world, while on the reef you see the myriads of plant and coral life reacting to the change in current and water pressure.

Jessica is moving along the reef in wide eyed wonder as she pauses to investigate a starfish, then stares in amazement as an octopus glides over the reef. As she moves you find yourself once again distracted as your eyes falls on her beautiful round butt. It seems her swimsuit has run into the crack of her ass and her entire left cheek is uncovered and there for you to admire. You move down swimming just above her looking at the soft buoyancy of her firm buttock as she kicks her lean legs, hypnotized by its rippling jiggle; if it weren't for the water your erection would have been raging.

To your utmost glee, you realize Jessica must have felt the material in her crack, and when she pulls it out you choke on the artificial air as you are given a quick flash of her vagina. It was too fast to take in the details but you did see that her pussy-lips were a dirty-brown and that she was clean-shaven!

Her body is hypnotic as it cuts through the water, and you just can't take in the beauty of the barrier reef with her so scantily clad; so you start making your way back up to the surface after about ten minutes. Alba resurfaces just after you giving you a befuddled look.

"You done already?" she asks.

"E-hum, I got a cramp in my leg," you lie, unable to think up a better reason.

"Oh," she says a bit disappointed, and you think you better say something-

"Maybe we should go get some drinks," she suggests before you get a chance to speak.

"Yeah," you answer, astonished," Yeah, that'd be great."

Once again to your unbridled satisfaction, as Alba climbs the ladder back onto the ship you are given a glimpse of her camel-toe as her drenched swimsuit clings to her crotch. You look up to the clear heavens and just thank whatever deity is up there for blessing you so undeservedly.

You and Jessica are now sitting at the open bar; she had ordered a cocktail and you ordered a Windhoek draught off the keg. As you nurse your beer you notice Alba has gone quiet and hope you didn't botch things up by faking a muscle cramp.

"So, you said you were on holiday alone?" you ask her, making conversation.

She looks up at you and smiles, "yeah, my husband and kids are back in LA. I just needed to get away from the whole wife and mother deal, ya know."

She looks at the questioning look on your face, "Don't get me wrong," she continues quickly (and you guess it's out of guilt), "I love my family, but being in the spotlight and being a capable wife and mommy is a bitch. Cash knows I love diving so he sent me here by myself."

"Well, you should enjoy it, Jess," you say, a bit disappointed hearing her speak of her family.

But you didn't really think you'd have a shot at her. You were quite charming in your own opinion, but this was Jessica Alba after all!

"That," Alba said, sipping her cocktail, "is exactly what I'm here for."

"Good," you say returning her fabulous smile and clinking glasses with her.

-

It was around ten at night and you were still hanging with Alba; though now you were both at the welcoming banquet, and you were both a bit tipsy after spending most of the afternoon at the bar. You were currently looking across the table at Jason who had managed to use some game to chat up Jade Smith, the stunning African-American woman. He was looking deep into her eyes and running his fingers thru her hair as he whispered sweet-nothings in her ear. Knowing Jason, he was going for gold and in the lead; meaning he'd be escorting the black-beauty to his room any minute now- At least having her as a diving buddy worked in his favour, and it helped that she was a beginner because he used that to have his hands over her all afternoon.

You sighed to yourself, if only you could have been that lucky. To your surprise Jade got up and walked off by herself, and that was when Jason came and sat by you, putting his arm around your neck and taking a swig from his beer.

"Two hundred bucks," he says with a burp.

You turn your head to look at him, "Huh, what?!"

"Two hundred bucks," he repeated.

"What for?" you ask him, confused.

"I bet two hundred bucks you can't get in Jessica Alba's pants," Jason grins.

"You are wasted, dude," you say to him, chuckling, "I don't make moves on married women, you know that."

"Normal women," Jason says bonking you playfully on the head, "This is one of the planets hottest celebrities. To pass up even a smidgen of a chance with her would be insane; same rules don't apply."

You raise an eyebrow looking at him, about to respond but he continues-

"Sides these Hollywood types sleep around all the time, law of Tinsel Town."

"Law of Tinsel Town?" you smirk.

"Kim Kardashian, Pam Anderson, Caprice; they all got sex tapes, brother. I'm telling you these rich celeb bimbos get bored or whatever and look for a quick fuck on the side."

"So I'm betting you two hundred bucks you cannot get in there," Jason repeats.

You look over at Alba who is talking to Ahab at the bar, dressed in a tight fitting denim mini skirt and red, sleeveless top showing off her toned stomach, along with a pair of slip-on sandals; the wheels in your head turning, "What's the stakes?" you ask.

"I just said, two-"

"She's a big prize, and if I play my cards wrong it could go down really bad, two hundred won't cover my bail."

"...What do you suggest?" Jason ventured.

"Your Harley to my Jaguar," you grin.

"Whoa buddy, those are some big stakes there," Jason says sitting up and looking at you seriously.

"You started this. She's just like any other woman. I got the blonde that got us on this vacation and I can get Alba...!"

"I'm raising the stakes coz her being married makes things tricky, question is: are you in?" you finish, stating him down.

Jason thinks it over for a while, "She ain't just another woman, dude. She's Jessica Alba!"

"The Harley and the Jag's on the table, winner takes pink slips," Jason says, shaking your hand to seal the bet, "you got till the end of the week to have sex with her!"

"Now if you would excuse me," he says getting up as Jade comes back into the room, "I don't know about you, but I'm getting laid tonight, buddy." He grins widely then gets up and leaves your table.

You stare after Jason for a moment, who puts his arm around Jade's shoulders and whispers something into her ear that makes her laugh loud. Then you turn your head and let your eyes linger over the little bay into which Ahab had maneuvered the boat for the night. The sky is clear tonight and the moon shines bright. Tiny baby waves rock against the little beach, about a hundred meters away from you. Ahab said it's absolutely safe to go swimming, there would be no dangerous sharks and whoever feels hot tonight should just jump into the ocean for a couple of minutes (but always take someone with him for safety reasons). Your mind wanders off and you think about how to win this bet. After all the stakes are too high to lose!