Divorce Lawyer Pt. 16

Story Info
The adventures of a divorce lawyer - Part 16.
27.4k words
4.8
7k
16

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving in Paris refreshed, thanks to the on-board shower, they arrived at the Ministry for the meeting 10 minutes early. Entering the conference room, they were greeted by Mrs. Clousseau. A couple of minutes later, Ali Al Mana and Saad Al Jassim arrived, but without Saddam Al Kaabi.

"We are meeting at your request," Mrs. Clousseau said once they were seated. "How can we help you? And where is Mr. Al Kaabi?"

"Mr. Al Kaabi is no longer associated with these negotiations," Mr. Al Mana replied, clearing his throat. "Speaking on behalf of the Qatari government, all properties and business interests in France associated with Sheikh Ali will be ceded to Mrs. Hamadi. We request that she sign a binding NDA with respect to everything related to her marriage and divorce."

"Would this have anything to do with the accident Sheikh Ali had two days ago?" Mrs. Clousseau asked, smiling tightly at the surprised looks on their faces.

"What accident?" Salomé asked.

"I'm sorry that you have to learn it this way, but Sheikh Ali was found in his bed two days ago," Mrs. Clousseau replied. "He had apparently broken his neck while rolling over. It is our understanding that his younger brother Selim is going to be designated as the new crown prince and that Mr. Al Kaabi has been imprisoned. Your children have been confined to a hospital for treatment of their various problems."

"Ali is...dead?" Salomé asked in a tight voice, her eyes wide.

"So I have been informed," Mrs. Clousseau replied. "Gentlemen?" she asked, looking at the two Qataris.

"Your information is essentially correct," Mr. Al Mana replied. "Sheikh Ali met with an unfortunate accident. The Qatari government has no desire to see the valuable relationship between our two countries damaged by an unnecessary scandal. It is hoped that reconciling this marital asset issue amicably will help to demonstrate our concerns in this regard."

"Ali is dead," Salomé said, slowly shaking her head. "I used to pray for this day, but I also used to fear it, not knowing what final instructions he might have left for dealing with me."

"I have been specifically instructed to inform you that you have nothing to fear, that there is no ill will towards you," Mr. Al Mana said. "There is regret for what you had to endure, though you understand that an official apology can never happen."

"What happens now?" Salomé asked, turning to look at Grant.

"I imagine that there will be some documents from the Qatari government backing up what we have just been told," Grant replied.

"We have them with us," Mr. Al Mana said, extracting a folder from his briefcase and sliding it across the table.

"When the French government learned of Sheikh Ali's death, since he died intestate in France, his entire estate automatically ceded to his widow," Mrs. Clousseau said as Grant perused the documents in the folder. "Since there is no overt Qatari government interest in any of the former Sheikh's French possessions, there is nothing for the Qatari government to concede, though the gesture is noted and appreciated."

"Then our business is concluded," Mr. Al Mana said, getting to his feet. "Condolences, Mrs. Hamadi," he said awkwardly before he and Mr. Al Jassim left.

"What happens now?" Salomé asked.

"Does our agreement still stand?" Grant asked.

"Yes," Mrs. Clousseau replied. "I, too, came prepared," she said, smiling as she extracted two multi-page documents from her briefcase and offered them to Grant.

"What is it?" Salomé asked.

"An agreement whereby you sell your entire inheritance to the French government," Grant explained as he read. "That way you don't have to worry about anything but dealing with having more money than you could possibly ever spend."

"You mean, it's over, all of it?" Salomé asked, stunned.

"Once you sign these documents," Grant replied, smiling as he pointed to the places where she should sign on each of them, then signing himself as a witness, followed by Penny and Mrs. Clousseau.

"The funds will be transferred within 24 hours," Mrs. Clousseau said, putting her copy of the signed agreement back in her briefcase. "Once again, I'm sorry for everything that you had to endure, Mrs. Hamadi, and hope that the rest of your life is full of joy and happiness."

"Thank you for everything," Salomé said.

Salomé was very quiet as they made their way back to Biarritz where they found that Victor had returned.

"Well, the first thing you need to do is to establish a bank account," Victor said. "Considering the amount of money that you will have, I suggest a bank that specializes in large estate management, like Julius Baer in Switzerland. If you'd like, I can help you arrange things."

"I'd appreciate it," Salomé said. "I am totally clueless."

"The next thing that you need to decide is where you want to live," Victor said.

"Somewhere warm that's not France," Salomé replied. "This country has nothing but bad memories for me now. But I really have no idea. I don't know anybody anywhere. I'm almost afraid to be on my own now. I've had the three of you taking care of me, looking after me. Suddenly it's a bit frightening that I'm going to have to do it for myself."

"I have faith in you," Penny said. "Besides, it's not like we're going to stop being friends or anything."

"I agree," Victor said. "You can be my date to the parties that I go to. You'll soon learn that there is a hard-core group of people that go to all of the parties and they'll become your friends, just like they have become mine. There will always be a place for you in any of my homes."

"I know that Helen and I would always be happy having you stay with us," Grant added. "But you do need to learn to take care of yourself, one step at a time. I agree with Victor, first a bank account, then finding a place to live that you can call your own."

"What about Koh Samui?" Penny asked. "The weather couldn't be more perfect, the food was great, the people friendly, and Gwynie said that she was going to be living there. You'd have a friend close by."

"I liked her," Salomé said. "We have a lot in common."

"Why don't you give her a call and see what she thinks of the idea?" Penny suggested. "She obviously knows the place fairly well. I'm sure that she can tell you the advantages and disadvantages of living there."

"And in the meantime, we have a party to go to in Zermatt in a couple of days," Victor said, smiling. "If you're still interested."

"Oh, yes, I am," Salomé said, smiling.

"Now that your situation is cleared up, I can start formally introducing you to the people that you'll want to know," Victor said. "The party in Zermatt is for the crème de la crème of our group of people. Only a couple of dozen people at the most. You'll recognize some of them from the party in Saint-Tropez and they'll certainly remember you."

"I'm afraid that I'm going to have to miss that party," Grant said. "I need to go to London to deal with Gwynie's situation."

"Does that mean that you won't be coming to the party either?" Salomé asked, looking at Penny.

"There's no need for you to miss it," Grant said. "I'm primarily going so that I can have a talk with Mr. Brewer about the situation, brief him personally on what's coming so that the Crown doesn't get taken by surprise. They might have their own way of helping to expedite things so that their own interests are served, or at least not severely damaged."

Penny was happy to see Salomé forget her troubles when the four of them went to bed after dinner, lying side by side on the bed while Grant and Victor fucked them. She couldn't help laughing when Salomé and Victor fought over sucking Grant's cock when he was ready to cum, everyone laughing as they licked the cum from each other's face that they hadn't managed to capture directly.

While Victor helped Salomé the next day to arrange banking services, Penny worked with Grant to draw up the necessary papers to initiate civil suit proceedings against Earl Smythe and his friends, as well as the petition for a criminal complaint. Penny was on her knees in front of Grant, his cock going off in her mouth when Salomé burst into the room, filled with excitement.

"Is this how you always work?" she asked, laughing as she watched Penny finish sucking Grant dry.

"Only when we're not in the office," Penny replied, licking her lips as she continued swallowing.

"We have to maintain some level of professional decorum," Grant said as he zipped his trousers. "What would the employees think?"

"I have a bank account now," Salomé informed them, a big smile on her face. "They're sending me all of the documents by special courier, including a credit card. It will be here in the morning. Victor said that you'd need this," she said, offering a piece of paper with all of her banking information.

"I'm waiting to hear that the money has arrived from the French government," Grant said. "As soon as it does, I'll wire your money to the new account. For what it's worth, it will be $22.5 billion."

"That sounds like a lot of money," Salomé said.

"It will make you one of the 100 wealthiest people on the planet," Grant said.

After seeing Grant off the next morning on his private charter to London, they flew in Victor's Gulfstream to Geneva, Switzerland, a 45-minute flight, then transferred to one of Air Zermatt's helicopters for the 45-minute flight to Zermatt where they found an electric taxi - no fossil-fuel burning vehicles allowed in Zermatt - to The Omnia, where Victor had booked the Roof Suite, which had a stunning view of the Matterhorn.

Woefully unprepared for the freezing winter weather, Victor took them shopping, purchasing one-piece ski suits for each of them, red for Salomé and sky-blue for Penny, assuring them that ski suits were apropos anywhere in Zermatt. They went to dinner at the Michelin-starred Alpine Gourmet Prato Borni where they enjoyed the tasting menu and a delicious bottle of local white wine before going back to their room to lie down and rest for a couple of hours before heading to the party, Salomé more than Penny frustrated by Victor's insistence on saving himself for the party, Salomé having to content herself with Penny as Victor watched.

Dressing in their new ski suits, and only the ski suits, they found a limousine waiting to take them to the Chalet Zermatt Peak, a luxurious chalet of 6 floors with 5 suites, an outdoor Jacuzzi, a steam room, and a sauna. Fires were blazing in all of the many fireplaces, making the place exceedingly warm. Penny was relieved to see that most of the people were also wearing ski suits, she and Salomé quickly emulating many of the others by slipping out of the top of their ski suits and tying the arms around their waists, leaving their upper bodies exposed.

Penny felt her face flushing each time Victor introduced them to people and learned that they had been at Saint-Tropez, not remembering any of them, though all insisted that they had enjoyed her charms at least once and looked forward to doing so again. All of the guests were in the living room where there was a fireplace large enough to stand in blazing away, the opposite wall being entirely of glass and showing the Matterhorn all lit up with the lights for night skiing.

Victor introduced them to Dieter and his wife Margo, their hosts. Dieter was a huge, barrel-chested man, while Margo was petite with black hair and eyes, the most undressed person there, wearing only a very brief string-bikini panty, her camel toe very obvious, with smaller breasts topped with large dark nipples which were hard and sticking out.

"I regret that we weren't formally introduced when we met in Saint-Tropez," Dieter said, smiling. "But I was far too captivated enjoying you to talk."

"Talking was the last thing on my mind," Penny replied, laughing.

"But there was another one, your sister," Dieter said.

"That was my mother," Penny said, enjoying the look of surprise on his face.

"He hasn't stopped talking about the three of you," Margo said, smiling. "It was the highlight of the party for him."

"Not just me, either," Dieter said. "I've had numerous friends tell me the same, including several people here tonight. I'm very pleased that Victor invited you to join us."

"Why don't we get things started?" Margo suggested.

"Would you join us?" Dieter asked, a big smile on his face.

"Yes, but how?" Penny asked.

"There's an unwritten understanding that the real fun and games don't start until Dieter and I initiate them," Margo replied. "We usually do it ourselves, but I think that there's sufficient excitement about the two of you being here to adjust that so that we include you."

"I don't mind helping," Salomé said. "What should we do?" she asked.

"You could start by undressing," Margo replied, demonstrating by peeling her almost non-existent bikini bottom off to stand naked.

Penny was acutely aware of the other party-goers gathering around as she divested herself of her ski suit, feeling her pussy flooding as her ruby nipples ached with hardness. When Dieter drew her and Salomé down onto the large polar bear rug in front of the fireplace, she saw that Margo had done the same with Victor, lying on top of him, her pussy plastered to his mouth as she inhaled his cock.

While Salomé rode Dieter's tongue, Penny began sucking on his thick cock, everyone gathered around to watch. When she noticed Margo mounting Victor's cock next to them, she did the same with Dieter's, moaning softly when she felt it fill her pussy as she began to fuck him. All around them people were undressing and joining in and the room quickly filled with the sounds and smells of sex.

After several minutes, she and Salomé traded places, Salomé sliding her pussy down onto Dieter's cock after first sucking on it, while Penny enjoyed the feeling of his tongue in her pussy as she straddled his face. She began to cum uncontrollably when Victor rolled Margo onto her back, then straddled her chest, laying his glistening cock on her extended tongue, a stream of cum shooting out and into her open mouth. When Dieter announced that he was going to cum, she lay forward and competed with Salomé as they sucked him off together.

Almost immediately they were both grabbed by other men and found themselves sucking on pussy-flavored cocks before having them fill their pussies. Time seemed to slow as man after man took their turn. At one point Penny noticed that there were fewer people around them as she sucked off yet another cock after first getting fucked by it.

"The fun's moving upstairs," Victor explained, suddenly appearing, his rock-hard cock throbbing in front of him.

Following him up the stairs, they found the bedroom doors open and all of them occupied. At Victor's urging, they entered one of them and joined the people on the bed. For the next several hours, different people would join them and they would also move to different bedrooms to join the people that they found there.

The thing that Penny noticed that impressed her the most was the fact that none of the men were in a hurry, several of them fucking her for more than half an hour before announcing that they were going to cum, and not one of them cumming inside of her except a few that had fucked her in the ass and she had specifically asked them to finish inside of her, each of the bedrooms having an en suite bathroom where she could clean up before joining in the fun again.

Dawn was breaking and Penny found herself once again on the polar bear rug in front of the fireplace on top of Victor, fucking him while Dieter fucked her in the ass. Though she hadn't exactly kept track, it seemed to her as though she had fucked each man two or three times and that it had been the best night of sex of her life.

It was nearing noon and Penny was in a 69 with Margo, who had urged her to join her up in one of the bedrooms, two of the men fucking them in the ass at the same time.

"God, this is incredible," Penny panted as she and Margo lay back gasping for breath, cum oozing from their ravished asses.

"We only invite those men that we know are capable of making it an incredible party," Margo explained. "At Saint-Tropez, it's just the opposite. It's all about numbers. We prefer a party of quality over quantity, as it turns out to be the same, just better. You and Salomé are perfect fits and the men clearly love being with you."

"It's just so magical being able to just fuck for hours on end," Penny said. "And it seemed so much more personal. The men actually talk to us while they're fucking us. I felt like a person as opposed to an object, which I also don't mind at all. I almost feel as though I've had enough, which has only happened to me once before in my life," she said, remembering the night in Nassau with Charlie Sweeney.

"Never in my life have I been in a situation where I didn't want more," Margo sighed. "The best thing that ever happened to me was meeting Dieter, who is the same. The man is just indefatigable, like most of the men that we've invited. There's nothing worse than being at one of the parties and having the men all wear out."

"Speaking of which," Penny said, a big smile spreading across her face when she saw two men enter the bedroom, their hard cocks leading the way.

Making her way downstairs a couple of hours and several men later, Penny was unsurprised to find a group of people gathered around the polar bear rug where Victor was on his hands and knees sucking Dieter's cock while another of the men was fucking him from behind.

"Victor is always the life of the party," Margo said, suddenly appearing next to her with Salomé as they watched Dieter cum, Victor eagerly slurping it up as the man fucking him pulled his cock from his ass and sprayed cum all over his lower back and ass.

"Oh, Penny, this is just the best," Salomé said, sliding an arm around her waist as they watched Margo move forward and drop to her knees to lick the cum from Victor's ass and back while he finished sucking Dieter off.

"I hate for it to end," Penny sighed.

"I've been invited by a number of people to visit them at their homes," Salomé said. "They've all offered to have a party if I come to visit."

"Me, too," Penny said, smiling. "I don't think that we need to worry about party invitations in the future."

Very reluctantly, their bodies still tingling with excitement, they pulled on their ski suits and said good-bye, promising to return the following year and looking forward to other parties where they would once again meet.

"Oh, Victor, I thank the gods for the day I met you," Salomé said as they made their way back to The Omni.

"Funny, I was thinking the same about the two of you," Victor said, laughing. "You are both perfect additions to my life and crazy world, like you were born for it."

"Unfortunately, I have to return to my professional world," Penny sighed. "Duty calls."

"I've got a few weeks before the next party in San Francisco," Victor said. "I think that I'll go back to Palm Beach until then. You're welcome to join me, Salomé."

"Oh, you should, Salomé," Penny enthused. "I have to go meet Grant in London, but then we'll be back home and we can all get together. My mother is there and Victor should introduce you to Selena. You'll love her. She's a lot like Gwynie and she'll just love you. Between her and my mother and Victor, I doubt that you'll be bored."

"You really don't mind?" Salomé asked.

"We met for a reason," Victor replied. "I can't imagine better life companions than the two of you."

Victor insisted on dropping Penny off in London on his way back to Florida with Salomé, and she and Salomé had a tearful good-bye before she descended from the Gulfstream, finding the limousine from The Londoner hotel that was waiting for her. Sighing when she got to the suite that Grant had taken and not finding him there, just a note telling her that he'd be back in time for dinner, Penny treated herself to a long hot bubble bath, then crawled into the bed for a nap, everything catching up to her. She awakened to the sound of the shower and got out of bed, going to the bathroom and entering the shower with her father, her hands reaching for his cock.

123456...8