Divorced in South Florida Ch. 02

Story Info
Man in his early 60s meets a perfect, slightly kinky lady/
4.1k words
4.43
45.4k
7

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoRaFL
BoRaFL
14 Followers

After two months, I was eight pounds lighter, all fantasied up and ready to begin. My friends' wives knew that I was searching for a lady golfer, but they were unaware that I was more interested in the woman's ass than her handicap. They served up a number of names, many that I recognized.

My first date was Jill, a stylish attractive redhead with a lean, fit body. Jill had money and you easily saw that she invested a lot of it in her appearance. She was articulate, bright, beautifully dressed and had clubs that were much nicer than mine. Since we had met several times before, there was no need for a get to know you coffee or other icebreaker. We met at the course and played.

After four hours on the course, we had a nice time talking. She had been divorced for more than ten years; her husband, a tycoon type, had left her. I thought I knew why; she was distant and conceited, and I thought that she kind of looked down her nose at me. But, we both played well and were compatible on the course, so despite my doubts, I was surprised at the invitation to her house for a drink that evening. She said she had a really nice time and looked forward to seeing me.

As I drove to her beautiful four bedroom home, which I thought was ostentatiously big, I said to myself, this might be it. I had learned tongue exercises on the internet that I tried every day, and I was hoping that my newly fit tongue might be ready for its first action.

As I entered the house, Jill was dressed in a sexy, soft white shirt that was buttoned between her neck and cleavage. She had long, loose black pants. She looked sophisticated, successful, but signaled the same aloofness. After a hug and a chaste kiss, she offered a nice goblet of Malbec, a wine that I mentioned on the course. I'll skip the next 30 minutes and get to our first real kiss on the sofa. She smelled like coconut and I liked it. One or two kisses later, I reached out and touched her breast. It wasn't planned; I had been kissing the same woman for 35 years and reaching for a breast was a natural reaction.

Jill stiffened, sat straight up and said, "I like you but I would like to go slow." This from a woman divorced for ten years speaking to a man whose schedule contemplated anal sex on a first date. Now, I knew I might be stretching it, but this pace would not cut it. After 15 minutes, I excused myself.

When Jill called the next day to suggest another round of golf, I found an excuse and she got the hint. When the woman that fixed us up asked, "What the hell is a matter with you?", I replied that I got more action in junior high, when my erection wasn't up against such a tight deadline. That ended her matchmaking for me, but I figured she must be piece of marble in bed, too.

I had never met my next date, Nancy. Another wife of a friend set it up. We met at Starbucks and I spent a great hour talking with her. She was cute with short dark hair, a little tousled and casual and she had a smile that matched her active sense of humor. She was curvy with outstanding big boobs. She said she loved playing golf and we set up a date for two days later. I couldn't wait especially after our departing hug and peck; she made sure she pushed those delightful boobs right into my arm and chest.

Nancy was a sensational lady, but I was shallow, I was wrong, and I admit it. But, when it took her eleven shots to get to the front of the first green, I knew this relationship could not continue. I loved seeing those tits swaying, but only when she was taking practice swings. The beauty of those tits did not outweigh the ugliness of her golf game.

We quit after nine because she was embarrassed, rightfully so, and she sensed my frustration. But, I was honest. I told her that she was lovely and fun, but I really wanted a golf companion and she was not yet a golfer. "Maybe you could get some lessons", I suggested. She got a little pissed and said that if golf was all I cared about, I should date a South Korean. I told you she had a sense of humor.

Two up, two down, not laid and no outlet for a tongue that I feared might get muscle bound. So, after learning about golf dating sites in a magazine, I registered for one and quickly found an attractive candidate who lived nearby. Lynn seemed to be a cute blonde, 56 years old, and allegedly a decent golfer. I reached out to her and we made a date at, where else, Starbucks.

I immediately recognized her and said she looked just like her picture. She replied that I looked better than my picture and I immediately conceded that it was easy to tell who had more courtesy and charm. She had a winning laugh and a winning smile, and things were starting out well. I liked her short blond hair, blue eyes and wholesome, pleasing look. She was petite and flat chested, but when she got up to put milk in her coffee, I checked out a shapely butt that was wonderfully large as compared to the rest of her.

Immediately, it hit me; I was going to ignore tits entirely because ass was the key to my fantasies. This was getting better and better.

We talked about our lives. She divorced 15 months ago after her shit of her husband left her for a younger woman. The upside of the divorce was that it brought her very close to her daughter; they had been estranged for about two years. My sense was that she was completely over her husband, and I was surprised when she said, "I gave that bastard everything I had, and he ditched me." Maybe it was wishful thinking, but I interpreted everything to include what she did in bed, and I was hoping she was going to give some of that everything to me. She had a melancholy, worldly smile and a way of carrying herself that really appealed to me.

After an hour, I proposed that we meet for golf, and that she bring a change of clothes. "If our day is a bust, I know we'll be honest with each other and go our own way. I don't think that will happen, so then we can go to dinner. You can shower and change in the ladies' locker room, or if you feel comfortable, change at my place. There's plenty of room and you will have privacy." She readily accepted and I made a 1:30 tee time two days later.

I was hopeful that my golfing sexual escapade was about to begin.

Lynn arrived in a sleeveless golf top and one of those short golf skirts that kind of had shorts underneath. Stylish and showing about as much as you can while being properly dressed. She played quickly and pretty well, keeping the ball in play and clearing almost all of the water holes that are so prevalent in Florida. We played little games of who would get it closer and she liked to high five the good shots. When I sunk a long birdie putt, I got both a high five and a hug. The tits were small, but I managed the tiniest of ass grabs, and it felt nice and firm. She was all smiles.

On the sixteenth tee, it started to rain and we stayed in the cart to wait it out. She asked me what I was looking for in a woman. I told her that I had thought very carefully about that question for weeks, and that she had the qualities I was looking for, golf, the right age, right look and I felt very comfortable and at ease with her. Since I was so at ease, I decided to swing for the fences.

"Look," I said, "After 35 years of being with one woman, experimenting and expanding my sexual horizons are important. I won't deny it and I hope you are not offended but I feel comfortable explaining this to you."

"Well, what type of horizons are you talking about?"

"Have you ever seen the movie Bridget Jones' Diary?" She nodded yes. "If you remember, Bridget and that jerk of a guy are in bed and she said, 'What you just did is illegal in some countries.' I guess I want to break that same law and a few others related to it. Was that too subtle?"

She pursed her lips and said softly, "No. I understood exactly what they did. What you're looking for is the ass of a porn star."

"But, a golfing porn star." I quipped. She did not laugh, and since it had stopped raining, she jumped out of the cart to hit a shot. We only had three holes left, and there wasn't much conversation. When we putted out on eighteen, I asked if she wanted to leave and go home, but she shook her head no. I showed her the door to the ladies' locker room, so she could shower and change, but she said that she would rather change at my place.

We jumped into each of our cars and she followed me home. As she walked to the door, I noticed she was empty handed, and I reminded her about her change of clothes. With a little smile, she answered, "I don't think I will be needing any clothes." She paused, "You probably have something I can wear."

"How about socks?" I suggested.

"Too much", she smiled, "How about a tie?"

"I'll have to add that to my fantasies, but I have so many I don't know when I can fit that one in. My first one is in the shower, and I want you to pretend that I only have one place to take one in my house. Don't forget, there's a water shortage."

We undressed together, looking at each other the entire time. I thought it was cool that for our first real kiss, we were stark naked. I did not turn the water on full blast because I didn't want the hot water to run out too soon. I soaped Lynn's pussy, cleaning the hair and into her slit. With her ear in my mouth, I used my other soapy hand to play with her rosebud and then gently inserted my finger up her ass. She rose up a little on her toes and then settled back down with a big sigh. When we started swapping tongues at that moment, I knew my girl's ass liked attention.

"I want to shave you. Your pussy would be even more beautiful shaved, and I want my tongue as close as possible to your skin."

She worried when I admitted that I had never shaved a pussy, but she agreed after I pointed to my tough beard implying my experience with a razor. We sat in the tub, and she brought herself closer by draping her thighs over mine.

I took my time, so much so that she complained, "Between showers and shaves, do we ever get to have sex?"

"Hey. You never complain to a man holding a razor to your pubes. Besides at my age, you'll find that I make only one 'appearance' a day, at best, so we're going to need lots of other games to stay busy."

"I like those games." she laughed

When I finished her front, I said, "Figure out some way to turn over in this tub so I can do the back."

"Why are you shaving back there?"

"I told you I want my tongue to be as close to your skin as possible. I mean everywhere. Remember on the golf cart I told you I was looking for new adventures. This is one of them."

"No one has ever licked me there. I may not like it."

"I've never done it before. I'm not sure I will like it, but I am guessing I will like it a lot."

She rolled over in record time.

While I was shaving the few light hairs around her rim she asked if there were any other games we were going to play.

"One more, I'll tell you in a few minutes."

"I'm not licking you there, if that's the game you mean."

"I don't blame you. That's not it."

We proceeded to bed, and she immediately started with my best all time blow job, her mouth sucking and tongue swirling. When I caught my breath, I said "OK here's the other game. Do you know about massaging the prostate while doing what you're doing?"

"You mean from the inside?"

"Yup, from the inside."

"I've never done it, but I'll try it. Tell you what. I should cut my fingernails and look on the Internet to learn what to do. I promise to do it the next time. There will be a next time, won't there?"

"Yes, unless I die and go to heaven with a smile on my face."

That comment must have been an energy booster, just like she drank five Red Bulls. She sucked and licked and licked and sucked without coming up for air. She inhaled each ball into her mouth and gave it the full treatment. Finally I pushed her head away. I couldn't take any more. The moment to fulfill my fantasies was at hand.

Did I do it? Did I eat her ass just like I fantasized? You bet I did. Did I love it? You bet I did.

I started all around that freshly shaved pussy tonguing her outer lips, inside her thighs and her pubis. Finally I focused on her inner lips and clit with my mouth, lightly with my teeth and my tongue. Her taste drove me on and I loved sucking her clit into my mouth.

Then I jumped up. I had forgotten something: the lube I bought the day before. She giggled, "I have some great lube at home, but I really didn't plan on needing it this soon."

I put some lube on my thumb and as my tongue worked her clit, my thumb went into her ass with a kind of gentle screwing motion in and out. After a few minutes that we both enjoyed, it was time for my special treat. My tongue drifted down her slit to the tiny space between her holes. Then I licked the inside of her ass crack. I had to push up one of her thighs towards her chest to give me access, and I used a thumb to press and rub her clit, making sure that I did not use the thumb that had been in her ass. Finally, I could wait no more. I placed the tip of my tongue on her anus and probed, and then I satisfied my ultimate desire by opening my mouth and rubbing the whole flat of my tongue on her rosebud going back and forth and round and round.

First she stiffened. This was a new experience and I think she had doubts. However, once she sensed how much I was into it, she quickly relaxed. Pretty soon thereafter, her legs started to stiffen, but in a different way. I was ecstatic. I knew what that meant.

My neck was getting tired in this kind of odd position so I asked her to roll over. She did it in a flash. As I bent to her ass and I put a hand under her to rub her pussy. She said, "Let me do it." I felt her hips rise up as she placed her hand under her to her glistening cunt. This was a woman now focused on her orgasm.

Both my hands were free and I was going to go to town. Using both hands to spread her cheeks, my wide open mouth dove in to cover her asshole and my tongue went round and round and round again. She gasped and moaned as her ass lifted further up against my mouth and after a few minutes more, I felt her whole body shudder. I was a very happy pervert.

After resting a few minutes her mouth again found my cock and my fingers found her clit. I coaxed her to her knees and my cock entered a soaked pussy doggy style. I made sure the lube was handy because after a minute my thumb was in her ass working in unison with my cock. She was breathing heavily, and I was feeling great.

Then, we rolled to our sides. I suppose I should have asked to assfuck her, but after what we had been doing, I kind of assumed it was OK. When I started to position up to the backdoor, it was clear we both wanted it there. Her asshole had been thoroughly lubed, licked and penetrated, and it welcomed my cock warmly with a small pop through her anal ring. She snuggled up closer as she groaned on my entry. I backed and forthed as my finger massaged her clit. The leg stiffening started again, and my girl was building to number two. After it happened, I stopped.

"You don't have to stop. Enjoy yourself."

I pushed her to her stomach, added some lube to the end of my dick and reentered her. She made it clear that this time was for me and I picked up the tempo. She was a little less comfortable but she had completely surrendered her asshole. After a few minutes I came in her ass.

"Do you feel good now?", she asked.

"Yes, but it wasn't just the coming. That was a small part of it. I will replay this day in my head over and over."

"I can't believe what a slut I am. Anal on the first date." When she said it, she was smiling.

"I can't believe what a submissive pervert I am." I was grinning from ear to ear. "Today's Tuesday. Do you want to play golf on Thursday? I need a day to recover and to stop grinning."

When Thursday arrived, we met at the course around 2. She gave me a hug. "I've got some things to show you."

She pointed her left index finger to the sky. The fingernail was short, totally unlike the rest of her manicured nails. Then she slightly opened her purse and I saw a squeeze bottle that I guessed was lube. "I'm sleepy. I was on the Internet late last night" and she gave me a little hip bump.

The Florida weather was unusually beautiful. High of 80, low humidity and not a single cloud in the sky.

"Looks like rain. We better go back to my place."

We jumped in our cars and only exceeded the speed limit by 20 mph. Right into the house, undressed and into the shower. We did not need showers, but it was too much fun. I noticed that Lynn had taken care of the shaving, and when I protested, she told me I take too long.

Once we were dry, we tumbled into bed and immediately gravitated to doing 69, a pleasure that we neglected the last time. Having my face enveloped in her pussy was wonderful and I made a mental note to spend a large part of my future in this position.

"I made you a promise." she said while grabbing the bottle of lube she had previously tossed on the bed. She pushed on the bottom of my left thigh up with her shoulder while on her knees at the end of the bed. After squirting lube on the finger with the shortened nail, she bent over to take me in her mouth. I felt a finger circling my butthole and she entered. Her finger pushed in and she then bent it upwards toward my front and started rubbing.

It took my breath away; I couldn't speak because this was ecstasy. "How am I doing?", she asked.

I gasped, "Oooh. Oh God. You need lots of practice."

She laughed and then for the next five or ten minutes, there was no talking at all. Finally, I begged to her stop and she said fine, but there would be no anal today. She said I was coming in her mouth.

I kind of yanked her shoulders to slide up her body towards my face. After long kiss, I continued her push upward to suck on her nipples which I had given little attention; they were small but protruded nicely as hard as they were. Next, I licked her belly button and finally her thighs straddled my face and my mouth and tongue had access to her pussy. She had not yet sat on my face and it is a position I love. Inserting a finger deep into her wet slit, I took it out to stick in her ass while my tongue replaced the finger and I stuck it as deep into her pussy as I could. I then licked her clit while fingering her ass. After about ten minutes, the reaction that I was getting used to started and finally she came with a shudder.

Rather than rest, she wasted no time. She immediately returned the favor by jamming her finger up my ass and massaging. After a minute or two of this, she started sucking my cock and licking my balls in earnest.

"No warning", she said, "Surprise me." There wasn't much surprise when in five minutes I started moaning and shot my load into her mouth. She did not swallow, but ran to the bathroom sink to spit it out.

We snuggled in bed for a few minutes when I said, "I want you to come again. I'll show you what I want you to do."

I pushed her to her side and went down to trace my tongue from clit to asshole, twirling it all the way. My fingers played where my tongue wasn't. After a few minutes, I went on my back to invite her to sit on my face again, but this time facing towards my cock. I licked her pussy as her ass was spread on my face. I knew what I wanted to do, and once I gave her ass cheeks a little push, she knew what I wanted to do.

With her ass cheeks spread, her butthole positioned over my mouth and I started licking. I tried to reach her clit but it was hard so I pushed her hand so she could do it herself. As she breathed more heavily and got closer, her legs spread wider and her asshole pressed more tightly against my wide open mouth. Feeling the shudder of her orgasm through her ass and onto by tongue was unbelievable.

"It feels great, but you don't have to do that, you know."

BoRaFL
BoRaFL
14 Followers
12