Divorced Women Have Needs

Story Info
Arrogant teen loved to prey on neglected cougars.
2.4k words
4.32
116.8k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Curt Walden looked at the middle-aged woman straightening out the mess in the garage of her middle class home, his cock stirred in his shorts even though Millie Storm was certainly no one's idea of a beautiful woman.

Tall and thin with a bit of a pear-shaped body, the divorced mother of one of Curt's classmates had certainly seen better days, although from the looks of things Millie Storm might never have turned all that many heads even in her prime.

Although Curt Walden could have had his pick of most of the young ladies in his recently graduated high school class - and had actually taken care of a few - he preferred older women, and had gone through an impressive number of the mothers.

Curt was no romantic, and he would be the first to admit that he was as crude as he was lewd. He didn't want to wine and dine any of these cougars, all he wanted to do was fuck them or get them to suck his cock, and all they needed to do was to show some interest.

Mrs. Storm had shown such interest yesterday, although not in words. Her eyes had been on him when he was around the pool, and although Curt's body was in decent shape it was clear that Mrs. Storm, like most women, didn't give a damn about his dimples or his modest-sized biceps. Her eyes had been on his swim trunks.

The lime green swimwear wasn't provocative in and of itself, but when the baggy drawers were wet and wrapped around his skin, they showcased his massive endowment of which Curt was rightfully proud of. His over-sized penis was his claim to fame and when he saw women look in that direction it tended to get larger.

That was even probably why he got invited to the graduation party Millie Storm's daughter Tammy had yesterday, because he hardly knew the girl. Tammy was a geek with a big nose and small tits, traits the kid must have inherited from her mother, but while the girl held no attraction to Curt, for whatever reason her mother appealed to him like most women her age did.

Maybe it was because the middle-aged women had an air of desperation about them, especially the divorced ones like Mrs. Storm. They knew time was running out on them, so when a young stud like Curt showed them some attention, they practically swooned, and when they had sex they didn't mail it in. They were like animals.

So before Mrs. Storm noticed he was there watching her clean up, Curt moved in. His eyes went to the scoop neckline of her blouse, smiling at the sight of her sad little tits hanging down unsupported without the bra she had on yesterday.

Her legs were skinny and her shoulders were bony, but her butt seemed rather full, especially compared to her meager offerings up top. Definitely doable, Curt concluded, and now the only question would be where he fucked her.

***

"Oh!" Millie Storm yelped, startled by the presence of one of her daughter's friends in the garage with her, and although she didn't remember his name right away she certainly hadn't forgotten him. "I didn't see you there."

"Just watching," Curt said as his eyes went to the woman's nipples that were poking out against the fabric of the striped blouse, and Millie nervously tried to casually cover herself up, cursing herself for not wearing a bra.

"Oh - Tammy is spending the day with her father," Millie told him, and when the boy shrugged she held her elbows with her opposite hands. "I'm sure when I tell her you came by to see her she'll be mad she missed you. I think she has a bit of a crush on you. Her Dad took her out for lunch because she turned 18 today."

"Tammy? No, I didn't come here to see her," Curt explained as he moved a little closer. "I came by to see you."

"Me?" Millie chuckled nervously. "Why on earth..."

"I got the impression you were interested in me," Curt said.

"I don't know what gave you that impression," Millie stammered. "I - I don't ever remember your name."

"Curt. Seemed to me you couldn't keep your eyes of me yesterday," Curt snapped. "Every time I glanced your way you were checking me out."

"I was just keeping an eye on things - making sure everyone was having a good time," Millie explained as the boy moved closer.

"That's what I'm here for now, a good time, Curt told her as the gangly woman took a step away and turned her back on him. "I was kinda hoping you'd be swimming so I could check you out like you did me."

"Lord no, I don't even think I have a bathing suit - not much for swimming," Millie clucked as the kid got close enough behind her for her to smell his gum.

"Your yard is sheltered - you wouldn't even need a suit back there," Curt suggested and then laughed at her reaction.

"I think you might have gotten the wrong impression," she started to say. "I'm not that kind of woman."

"What kind of woman are you?" Curt asked as he put his hand on her shoulder and squeezed her slender arm. "I think you're the kind of woman who hasn't gotten it in quite a while and misses it, and when you saw what I had it turned you on."

"Look, I don't deny glancing at you, but it was hard to ignore you standing there all aroused and showing yourself off. I wasn't the only one who noticed either."

"I know, and I admit showing off but as for being aroused, that's not quite right," Curt said as his hand slid down to the woman's wrist and brought her hand back towards him. "If you liked my cock limp I think you'll really love it hard."

"What? Oh lord please don't," Millie replied. "Tammy..."

"...is with her old man," Curt said in finishing her sentence, and after he forced her hand onto his bulge he wrapped his arms around the taller woman, cupping her pliant hangers through the blouse and kneading them roughly while leaning up and nibbling the back of her long neck.

"Please," Millie whimpered pitifully, but she made no effort to stop his groping, and even though her hand was not being forced upon the teen's trouser snake she still held onto it.

"Want to go inside?" Curt asked.

"No. My mother - she stayed over," Millie cried.

"Then right here," he insisted while jerking the middle-aged woman's shorts down to her knees.

"People will see."

"Can't see in from the road."

"My mother - what if she comes out here?" Millie sobbed as her matronly panties came down.

"Then I'll fuck her too if she wants it," Curt declared as he reached down and ran his hand through the dense bush between her legs while cackling, "I doubt she wants it as bad as you do. Your bush is dripping wet."

"No..."

"Boy Mrs. Storm, you sure do have a hairy pussy, don't you?" Curt asked and added, "Gonna be no problem finding the hole though, even in this jungle because you're so wet."

"Was that the screen door?" Millie said as the boy pushed her over the hood of the car.

"Don't worry about a thing. Damn, you've got hair all the way up your crack!" Curt said as he dropped his shorts and rubbed the knob of his fully engorged cock in the furry crevice. "You like it in the ass?"

"No. Please no."

"Okay then," the shorter boy said as he moved up next to the bent-over woman who was clutching hood of the car, and as he leaned upward he pushed the knob into the tight pussy.

"OW!" Millie howled as the lad's long stiff prong tore into her long-neglected womanhood without foreplay.

"Wonder if Tammy's pussy is this tight?" Curt mused as he leaned more of himself into the girl's Mom. "She's 18 now so she's legal."

"Don't. Not to my baby," Millie whimpered as she seemed to be trying to climb the hood. "You're far too big for my little girl."

"Not too big for you though, is it Mrs. Storm?" Curt snapped as he pushed all 9" stiff inches of his cock into the tight pussy, lifting her feet off the cement floor briefly from the force of the thrust before getting busy.

In and out his manhood went, and now the only sounds coming from the bent-over women were grunts as the sound of their bodies slapping together echoed in the garage.

"Gonna cum soon aren't you Mrs. Storm? I can feel your pussy wrapping around my cock tighter," Curt snarled as he lifted her head up with a handful of her mousy brown hair, just as he heard the answer as the middle-aged woman tried and failed to stifle her wailing from the orgasm that shook her body.

"Damn lady. You almost snapped my cock in two!" Curt declared as he barely missed a beat, continuing to drive his cock up into her. "Hold yourself up with your hands."

Millie did as she was told, bracing herself from the rapid-fire pounding while the boy yanked her blouse up to her neck so he could maul her dangling breasts easier.

"Glad I stopped by now, aren't you Mrs. Storm?" the lad snickered as he looked at the faint rose tattoo on her shoulder blade. "Should get that ink redone."

"It hurts. Please don't be so rough," Millie asked.

"You want me to stop or just take it easier?"

"Easier," Millie whimpered as her daughter's friend's hands were everywhere at once, and while he was still fucking her rather roughly, he had slowed down considerably.

"Bet these tits were something when you were my age," Curt grunted. "Probably stuck straight out."

"Oh oh oh."

"You gonna cum again?" Curt asked.

"Oh oh oh!"

"Yeah!" Curt groaned as the taller woman writhed around, her ravaged sex convulsing around his relentless member as she came again, albeit a lot less frantically as before, and now the woman was barely able to stand up even with her hands on the hood.

"Working up a sweat, aren't we Mrs. Storm?" Curt asked as he ran his hands up her xylophone-like ribs that were slick with the perspiration pouring down from her underarms, and when Curt's fingers rubbed the faint wet stubble in her armpits he noted, "Forgot to shave this morning Mrs. Storm?"

"Please. I can't take much more. It hurts," Millie pleased.

"Not used to being fucked are you? How long has it been?"

"Months - a year," she whimpered.

"Your husband? Is his cock as big as mine?"

"Please."

"Didn't think so. Well, I have to get going anyway," Curt said as he started to pick up the tempo, but then Millie started squirming to get away.

"No - you can't. I'm not..."

"Not on the pill Mrs. Storm?" Curt chuckled, and when she shook her head he wondered, "Think Tammy would like a brother or sister? Didn't think so. Well, I'm cumming somewhere any minute. Sure you don't want me to fertilize this chunky butt of yours?"

"No," Millie cried out, spinning and wiggling down to her knees with her back to the license plate, offering her mouth to the boy.

"Suck it! Suck that big cock Mrs. Storm!" Curt snarled, grabbing her head by the ears and skull fucking her brutally for a minute when she wasn't sucking fast enough for him before he bellowed, "Here it comes."

Even with the warning, Millie Storm gagged a little when the first blast landed on her throat, but she handled the rest of his ejaculations as they followed. What she couldn't swallow drooled out of the sides of her mouth, and after Curt stopped cumming he removed his deflating manhood from her mouth, playfully cuffing her on the cheek before pulling up his shorts.

"You can't stay there all day Mrs. Storm," he told the crumpled woman who seemed lifeless on the cement, and then he helped her get up on shaky legs. "You okay?"

Millie nodded as she wiped the semen from her chin with her blouse, and after she pulled that garment down she pulled her shorts and panties up. She was bowing her head, clearly ashamed about what had just happened and her reaction to it.

"Me stopping by wasn't so bad after all, was it?" he asked while she tried to get herself together, and she shrugged as a response as he started to leave. "Take it easy Mrs. Storm."

"Curt?" Millie said in a wavering voice, and when he stopped she asked, "Could I have a hug?"

"Sure," Curt said, smiling so his dimples appeared again, and as he embraced the slender lady he whispered, "You liked it didn't you?'

Millie didn't answer the question but instead asked one of her own.

"Will you come back again to see me?"

"Is that an invitation?" Curt asked, and at first the blushing woman shrugged and then whispered yes.

"We'll see, but if I come back, the next time you know what I want," Curt declared, and she shivered when she realized what he wanted from her. "Okay?"

"I'll resist that," Millie replied with a sheepish expression. "You'll have to force me."

"Oh?" Curt countered, and then gave the woman a knowing smile and added, "That's the way you like it? Fine by me."

Millie gave him a little nod, and Curt laughed and then he was gone.

Millie felt twice her actual age, and when she tried to take her first step the pain made her stop and clutch at the car, bracing herself until she got her legs back under her.

She made it in the house, where her mother had the Maury show blasting at full volume because her hearing was shot, and Mom hardly noticed when Millie came in.

"Damn fool show. What's wrong with these women? Pigs all of them," her mother declared, but when she saw Millie she bolted upright. "What's wrong?"

"Threw my back out cleaning up out there," Millie lied as she waddled down the hall.

"That's why you need a man around the house," her mother announced. "Want a cup of tea?"

"No," Millie said with a shake of her head. "Just need to lay down."

"Turn on your TV when you get in there. Maury is on channel 4. There's this slut on that keeps bringing in all these guys to try and find out who bred her!" Millie's Mom announced. "So far it isn't any of the first dozen they tested. What kind of woman lets men have their way with her like that? Thank heavens you were never like that Millie!"

***

Thanks for reading.