Dixie Saga Ch. 2

Story Info
She was blindfolded by her husband, wasn't she?
1.3k words
4
13.5k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/24/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Bard
X-Bard
6 Followers

Chapter 2: Dixie's Day Off

Dixie’s Home
November 3, 5:05

Dixie sighed. She had managed a major coup d’état at work. As a reward her boss had given her the rest of the day off. So she had gone shopping. She had found a silk negligee that had looked fabulous in the mirror of the dressing room. It had looked wonderful, and had made her feel sexy. But in her heart she knew she would never wear it. Bob had stopped caring for that sort of thing many years ago.

Then Dixie had came home and had spent the rest of the afternoon luxuriating in a hot bubble bath. She idly let a hand trail over one breast indulging in the slippery sensation of the soap on her skin. It was a very nice feeling. But the water was getting tepid, so she climbed out of the tub and dried herself.

She dried her hair out, combed it, and then dried it again, combing it a final time. It was a tedious process but Dixie had never like what a blow dryer could do to her hair. She unwrapped the towel from her body and tossed it into the clothes hamper. As she reached for her robe on its hook she caught movement out of the corner of her eye.

Dixie turned to the mirror on the back of the bathroom door and sighed. Ever since Halloween she had been a bit jumpy. But as she stood naked before the mirror she couldn’t help but be impressed. Her figure was still in good shape. A bit of sag had appeared around her hips, but otherwise she looked good. ‘Even if I do say so myself,’ she thought.

She turned to the side, so that she was profiled in the mirror, and arched her back. She cupped her breasts and then pulled her hands away. Her breasts bounced a bit before returning to their usual upward tilt. She put her hands over her head, stretching her arms out straight. Dutifully her breasts arched upward even higher. ‘Still firm,’ Dixie decided.

Finally she turned her back to the mirror trying to get a good look at her butt. She put her hands on her cheeks checking their firmness. Then a light tap to check their jiggle. ‘Just like when I was sixteen,’ she thought. Dixie knew that she was exaggerating that last a bit. But what the hell, she still looked good.

Dixie grabbed her robe off its hook and started out the bathroom door, tying its belt around her waist. She was caught by surprise by the piece of cloth that was suddenly in front of her eyes. As the piece of cloth (the belt from Bob’s robe?) covered her eyes a voice whispered in her ear:

“It’s okay, honey. It’s me. I tried to reach you at work and they told me that you had left for the day. So I thought I would come home early.”

“Oh, Bob,” Dixie said. “You scared the shit out of me! What are you doing?”

“I want to play,” came the response as the hands tied the cloth behind her head.

Suddenly Bob began to turn her in circles. He turned her in enough circles that when she stopped she wasn’t sure which direction she was facing. Bob certainly wasn’t going to let her find out either. He put his hands on her hips, gently holding her hands at her sides. Slowly, so that she wouldn’t stumble, he pulled her forwards.

After a short distance Bob stopped her. Dixie was confused. She was standing in her own house. The very place she had lived for several years now. But because she was blindfolded she wasn’t even sure what room she was in. The entire house had hardwood floors, so that was no help. Dixie felt like she was in an open space. ‘Definitely not the kitchen,’ she decided.

There came a faint clicking sound that it took Dixie a moment to place. ‘Blinds? Being opened or being closed? What the hell is he doing?’ Dixie thought. She spent the next few moments trying to remember where all the blinds in the house were, and to remember if they had been open.

Then it didn’t matter because a pair of lips pressed against the tender part of her neck. Hands worked at the knot of the robe, undoing it. Hands slide under the robe to her breasts. Her nipples sprang to the attention that they received from the fingers. The hands pushed the robe further apart, until Dixie felt it sliding to the floor. Then the hands, the body that had been so close to hers, was no longer there.

For a moment Dixie floundered in an abysmal feeling of loneliness. With her sense of sight gone, touch began to define her world. Then a hand on the sensitive part of her back, a rapid, light touch that was just as quickly gone. Then a light pinch to one nipple, just as quickly gone; the back of a knee; a finger trailing between her breasts; a gentle touch on one cheek.

At first the touches had come slowly, but now they increased in their tempo. A hand between her legs, forcing them wider apart; lips on one nipple so very briefly; a tongue between her shoulder blades. With touch the only way to define herself those hands took on a very immediate need for Dixie. She wanted those hands on her, touching her, defining her completely. Finally she couldn’t stand it anymore.

“Look,” she said haltingly, her voice thick with lust. “I know you’re not Bob.” Suddenly the hands stopped. Dixie got the impression that whoever this was would be gone in a moment. “But I want you to make love to me.”

“Is that what you really want?” Bob’s voice asked out of nowhere.

Dixie felt some fingers lightly trailing up the inside of her thigh. A hand covered hair pubic hair, and she knew a finger waited to take the plunge. But it all depended on her answer to the question that the voice had asked.

“I guess you’re right,” Dixie said in a small voice. “I want you to… to fuck me.”

“Louder,” came the immediate response.

“FUCK ME!” Dixie said with more confidence.

The finger shot home and Dixie gasped as the finger explored inside of her. First one finger and then a second were thrusting into her as a pair of lips worked on first one nipple and then the next. The fingers were knowledgeable about where they were doing. The thumb rubbed against her clit, wet with her desire. Quickly, Dixie approached the edge, and faced a moment of concern when the fingers hesitated teasingly. Another quick stroke and Dixie was thrust over the edge. Her legs, gone weak with the bliss collapsed, and she fell to the floor in the throes of the strongest orgasm of her life.

Dixie was lying on the floor surrounded by the warm feeling of afterglow when she heard a sound in the garage. Quickly she reached up and removed the blindfold that she was still wearing. The sudden onslaught of images seemed amazing after not being able see for a short time. She looked around quickly to confirm what she already knew: no one was here. She grabbed her robe off the floor and headed for the entrance to the garage. Dixie had just enough time to tie the robe before the door opened. In walked Bob, with his briefcase.

“Bob!” Dixie said with a mixture of feelings.

“I’m sorry I’m late, honey. I got tied up in traffic.” He kissed her lightly on the cheek as he walked passed.

Staring at his back, Dixie was suddenly quite certain that he had just lied. She wasn’t sure how she knew, just that she knew.

X-Bard
X-Bard
6 Followers