DJ Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers

As soon as they hit the lift, he turned to her and kissed her softly. He used his full red lips playfully with hers as they rose up a few stories in the hotel, which seemed like a joy ride to paradise for Jemma. He kissed at her, playing with her top lip, then playing with her bottom lip. Jemma responded just soaking it all up, enjoying the delicious splendour of remarkable place she found herself in.

Soon the elevator stopped and they walked toward his bedroom. He fumbled with a card in his wallet, and then she was in the room. An open suitcase stood on a stand, and the bed looked as though it had been slept on the afternoon before, but other than that he might have just stepped in the room himself.

"Can I get a drink?" he asked. "Make yourself at home by the way. Kick back. I want you to feel like the place is yours."

Jemma smiled, too nervous to trust her voice. She sat on the bed, there not being many chairs in the room.

He put his wallet down, and looked hard at a few messages that had arrived on his phone, "Looks like I got a record contract tonight Jemma." He said as we went through his messages. "I got everything going my way tonight. I got my contract, and by some miracle, I got you into my bedroom."

He tossed his phone down and turned toward her as she smiled up at him.

He sat next to her on the bed and swept the hair that fell over her face, back behind her ear.

"Cat got your tongue?"

"I... I guess so. I think I might be a little nervous."

"I don't want you to do anything that you might regret. If you want we can sit here for a while and talk. You don't have to do anything." He grinned the most handsome grin Jemma had ever seen. He had a dimple in his cheek when he smiled like that. Shed' never seen it before.

"I guess I'm just a little nervous. This has happened fast, and although I'm really happy to be here, but I am just trying to collect myself."

He leaned forward and kissed her. This time he let his tongue roam its way into her mouth, playing with her tongue, lapping at it and then rolling it about sensuously exploring her with his mouth. He pulled back.

"I'm going to really like kissing you." He smiled. Jemma smiled back. Here he was, in this room, alone with her, and he kissed her and then he kissed her again. This was the greatest moment of her life.

He watched her face, searching for signals, and some clue as to what might be on her mind. "Jemma, why don't we get naked and just talk in bed? We don't have to do anything; let's get to know each other a little more."

"But I do want to do it."

He smiled. "So do I, but you look a little like a dear in the headlights right now, a beautiful deer, and I brought you up here so fast. Let's just talk for a awhile."

To her surprise, Jemma felt relieved to hear it. She had been worried about actually getting out of her clothes, and this made it all so much easier.

"I'd like that." She said her face toward her clasped hands in her lap.

"I'm going to go into the bathroom and get undressed, and you can get undressed out here and hop into bed. I'll come out when you're ready. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes. That would be great."

He kissed her again, another deep lingering kiss, tasting both her lips, letting his full lips play and tickle with her mouth.

"I'll be right back sweetheart."

As soon as he as out of the room, Jemma started to unzip the giant boots that started at the very stops of her thighs. She was relieved to be doing it all this way. The thought of damaging any of Bess clothes didn't appeal to her at all, and worrying about that while trying to be sexy for him was too much over as many cocktails as she'd had.

But now that she had a moment to think, she drank in her surroundings. Remember this Jemma, she told herself. Remember this table, this ugly beige round lamp, this notepad with the hotel on it and this pen that gesso with it. Remember that clock radio over by the side he's lain on earlier today and remember those heavy double curtains in cream that are there to keep the light out in the early morning.

Light that will be telling her it is time to leave and time to give him back to his life. But tonight is mine. I am here and this is my moment with him, she thought. This is the greatest moment of my life, and it will all be downhill from here. So live every minute as best you can.

Jemma concentrated on removing her clothes, the boots carefully placed near the case with his clothes on it, and the little shorts, wet with her own juices sitting next to them, with her dress folded neatly over the top.

Then her bra and Jemma caught a glance of herself naked in the mirror. Her thin frame that she had always worried was boyish showed her a beautiful picture, with long burgundy hair falling over pale white skin. Her breasts still looked a decent size even though they were quite small, but it worked really with the thinness. Jemma smiled at herself and bounded into the bed, covering herself to the chin with the covers.

"Are you decent?" he called from the bathroom.

"Yes" Jemma sang out.

"That's a shame" he called back. He exited form the small room, completely naked.

Jemma had never looked at a naked body with so much lust before in her life. He was beautiful. Just enough muscle to give him a chiselled look, but the rest of his body, fairly thin and white, made him look vulnerable, almost frail; Except for the enormous penis between his legs.

No wonder I could feel that on the dance floor. She thought.

He walked around the room, turning off lights and putting his clothes casually next to hers on the floor. Jemma noticed the arms of his shirt and her dress touching, and for some reason this seemed significant. Jemma couldn't believe he was so casual, so relaxed about his nakedness. She assumed a man with a penis like that must want every chance he could get to show it off, but something in her told her he wasn't that sort of guy and she trusted the piece of her that said that.

None the less, she didn't try to hide the obvious; pleasure she took in watching him move around.

"You have the advantage. Now you have seen me naked and I haven't seen you."

"I think you may be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen naked in my life." Before the sentence was out, Jemma couldn't believe she'd said it. Was it possible that shed given her feelings away so easily?

He walked over to his side of the bed as if they'd been living together for years as a married couple. He slid into the bed, and turned toward her, his head resting on his hand.

"Jemma, if this night goes as well as I think it's going to, you can see me naked any time you want."

He smiled and leaned into kiss her again. He pulled away as soon as he did, making her want more, causing more wetness to gather between her legs, as if her sex was literally crying out for more.

"Can you tell me something about you?" he asked. "And I want something good. Not something that everyone knows. Can you tell me something that only a man who has made love to you could ever know."

Jemma smiled. "I can't think what that might be."

"Try."

Jemma looked at the ceiling for a while then when something had occurred to her, her smile became a sly one. She glanced sideways with a cheeky spark in them.

"There it is!" he said. "Tell me the thing you're thinking. I want it right now."

"When I masturbate, I like to push a vibrator into me in my pussy and in my ass."

He looked at her for a moment, as if he wasn't sure what to say.

"Does anyone else know that?"

"No. You're the only one."

"That's really hot -- damn you're sexy. Seeing as you're in my bed right now, I'm really glad no other men know that one. I don't like too much competition."

"Now you tell me something about you."

"Well... do you want something about when I wank?"

Jemma thought for a moment.

"No. I want an emotional secret."

He smiled and lay on his back. "We seem to know each other very well already. Ok. You want an emotional secret. What about, as a kid at high school I was beaten up for being a geek, because I was in the school band as a trumpet player, and I put my trumpet away that night and I haven't taken it out since."

Jemma looked horrified. "Is that true?"

"Yup. And you're the only one who knows. My mum thinks I just got sick of it, and my dad thinks the kids at school copped it far worse than me. That the god honest truth.

He turned toward her, his head on his pillow, and hers a thousand miles away on her pillow. Jemma stared into him, past the colour, past the beauty, past the young vulnerable boy he still carried inside, to the man hungry for her.

"I think it's time Jemma."

"I do to."

He moved over to her side of the bed, and pressed his cool body into her warm one. Jemma responded as he kissed her, but this time, unlike before, he let his hands roam all over her. He tweaked her nipples, pulling on them gently and gasped when they became large and elongated under his touch. He ran his hand behind her neck as he kissed her, caressing the space between her hair line and her bare skin.

He let his hand trail down her back, feeling the long dent over her spine, and then let it continue as if exploring her skin were the most natural thing in the world, allowing his hand to move over the curve of her ass.

It had been a long time since Jemma had any man's hand on her ass. She responded by kissing him stronger, and pressing herself into his hands, making sure he had permission to keep going. He took all the signals she sent his way, letting himself cup and lift and slowly explore the warm skin of her behind.

Jemma moved closer into his body, allowing his hands to go wherever they wanted. She rolled her thighs into his, feeling his erection pressing into her pubic bone, as he used the hand clasping her ass to press her in closer. She felt him thrust toward her as the mingling of their sex caused a heady pool of wetness to explode out of her tunnel into the outer lips of her vagina.

He kept clutching at her, kissing hard into her mouth, rolling his tongue around her own, sucking, devouring, consuming her mouth as he, now with both hands, pressed their loins together. Jemma's wetness, now flowing freely between them, smeared over both their bodies, forming a slick slippery coating over the skin upon skin.

Jemma sighed into him as she felt a finger moving slowly, yet determined between the cleft of her ass. Soon his finger rested on her ass, as he felt her secret hole, roaming his finger around it, testing it, feeling the elastic opening of her forbidden entrance.

As quickly as they were there, the hands were gone and down at mid thigh Jemma felt him pull her leg over his hip. With legs so lewdly spread, he had complete access to her apex now, and his hand moved back there fast, now probing her, feeling the soft slippery wetness as though it belonged to him, as though he was going to demand everything from her.

Slowly he inserted a finger into her as he pulled his mouth away from hers.

"I'm going to fuck you now Jemma." he said as his finger slid in and out and back and forth. "Are you ready? Is it what you want?"

"Yes." she said demurely, avoiding his eyes.

"That's not good enough for me." he said, the finger still sliding sensuously in and out of her, slowly, rubbing against the throbbing outer muscle of her opening. "I want you to say it while you look at me."

Overcome with sensuality not normally inside her, Jemma looked into his eyes and gasped at what she saw there. The night ocean blue of his eyes had a hunger in them Jemma had not seen in any of the pictures of him she'd worshiped on the net. "Oh fuck me" she said as the finger slid in and searched for her g spot. "Fuck me till I can't take it anymore."

He pulled his hand out of her sex, and cupped her face kissing and kissing her hard. Then manoeuvring himself ever so slightly, she felt his huge cock nudging at her opening.

As if designed for each other, he slid in with no effort, the great girth and length of him disappearing into Jemma's stretched body. She cried out with the power of it, as his dick reached to her G spot right away. He moaned as he ran his cock slick with her juice in and out of her slowly, watching her face for the erotic response he no doubt could see in her eyes.

One had came around to clasp her breast as they fell into a slow fucking rhythm, bouncing back and forth into each other gently, letting one part of the body guide and direct the rest. He leaned into her and kissed her hard again, moaning softly as he enjoyed her body, allowing his pleasure to be his guide.

Jemma fell into the pleasure of his body so close to hers. She kissed him back, feeling the rising thrill deep in her spine. She wrapped her arms around him tighter, wanting to draw him into her body and suddenly both her legs were wrapped around him as she kissed him back with a fever he'd brought out in her.

He thrusted harder now, letting his hands roam down to her ass, to pull and propel harder into her. Jemma cried out as she felt an orgasm -- the first she'd ever had this way, pour through her, clenching all her muscles in the build up and then releasing them with the full endorphinous thrill of intense sexual release.

She pulled her head away from him, letting her cries ring out above her as she felt the muscles inside her clench and release then clench again over his body, sucking on what he thrust into her.

A moment later she heard him moan out loud, and he pressed several hard thrusts in a row into her, his hands gripping the flesh of her soft behind. She felt him coming inside her, as her own orgasm subsided, the blood rushing around her sex organ, pulsing and firing her up to heated ecstasy.

She felt him ease off, as release flooded through him, and he pulled back. Slowly his softening tool slid naturally out of her, followed by a flood of their mingled juices. Jemma rolled instantly on her back, letting the endorphins rush throughout her body. He lay next to her, on his side, head cupped in his hand, watching her. Jemma closed her eyes and let her body soak up the full weight of the delicious experience she'd just enjoyed.

"Jemma."

"Mmmmm..."

"Jemma, are you still with me?"

"Yes. I'm here." She rolled on to her side, so he could see her smiling eyes and relaxed happy face. "I want to do that again Jemma." He looked at her with so much sincerity, she almost laughed.

"Sure." she grinned.

"No, I mean, I want to do that a lot more."

"Ok" she couldn't help letting out a giggle this time.

He rolled his eyes and then looked back at her, the seriousness in his eyes making her realise she was missing the point.

"I really want to do that again. I am asking you if you'd give me a go." He surged his gorgeous shoulders, "you know, on a permanent basis."

Jemma couldn't believe he looked as though he were afraid she may say no. This is the moment you dreamed of Jemma. You will always be able to go back to this time and know that this is when you woke up.

"Yes. Of course." She smiled. "There's just one thing."

"Anything," he said, as he moved toward her again, a hungry gleam in his eye.

"You're going to have to tell me your real name." She smiled.

BarbraNovac
BarbraNovac
247 Followers
12