DJ Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Oh, Doug. I need to tell you. The last couple weeks, since we met, has been the happiest time of my life. I love you and I'm so glad to be here."

"I love you too, my DJ!"

We finished dinner and DJ, without any coaxing or comments, gathered up the dirty dishes, drew hot water in the kitchen sink and washed the dishes. One thing I now know about DJ, he's obviously not lazy and wants to contribute. God, I love this young man.

After DJ finished the dishes, we headed to the other bedroom, and I started to clean out a couple of draws in that chest, so DJ could use it for his clothes. We finally, about 11:30 PM, crawled into bed. Since DJ had his first day of work tomorrow, and had to be at work at Ten, I set the alarm for 8:00 AM. I wrapped my arms around DJ, and somehow ended up with my hand just touching DJ's flaccid cock. It started to get hard.

"Doug," DJ spoke softly, "Do you—would you—what—um—um"

"DJ, just say it."

"I'm kinda hard, I wondered if you wanted to, you know, like"

"You want me to suck your dick?"

"I'd like that, a lot. I felt funny, just asking for it."

"You know I love that cock of yours, DJ, you don't have to mince words with me, ever. What ever you want, if I can give it to you, or do it for you, I will."

I positioned myself between DJ's legs, pushed him up toward the head of the bed, and started to lick the pre from his slit, then slid the head of his cock into my mouth, then some of the shaft, gradually taking more. Oh how I love his beautiful black cock.

"Oh my god Doug, my cock in your mouth feels so good, I'd like to just leave it there forever!"

I stifled a snicker, picturing DJ strutting around, with my head dangling off his dick. I'm going to try to get him off fairly quick. We need to get some sleep, and I am also anxious to taste DJ's creamy semen again.

I pulled off for a minute, and reached into the draw of my nightstand for some lube I knew was there. I coated my finger with lube, as I settled down again on my DJ's dick. He was so into my oral activity he didn't even notice what I was doing on his backside. I slowly pushed my hand under his ass cheek, and touched his hole, causing him to jerk.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Just relax, sweetie, I think you're going to like this," as I slowly worked my lubed finger into his hole, and covered his cock again with my mouth. I pushed my finger into his hole, feeling and stimulating his prostate.

"Jesus, that feels good, but I can't stand it for long!" DJ gasped, filling his lungs. "You're gonna send me off! I'm about to explode!"

I gripped DJ's cock between my lips, feeling the pulsing of DJ's cock, and explode he did, several healthy spurts shooting into my mouth. I heard DJ let out all that air he had in his lungs. I love the taste of DJ, especially the taste of his sweet cream, which I of course, swallowed. As I squeezed the last dribbles of cum from his dick I thought 'mission accomplished'.

I realize I don't really want to get off tonight. Being that I am in my 60's, I don't recover for at least 24 to 36 hours, and knowing that Joe is coming by tomorrow, I want to save myself for Joe, just in case.

"Ok, now I need to get you off," DJ said.

"I'm tired, DJ," I said, making an excuse, "lets just get some sleep."

I wrapped my arm around DJ's torso, spooning him until we both fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 8:00 AM the alarm interrupted our sleep. I jumped out of bed, and DJ gradually came to a state of being somewhat awake. I suggested that he should shower and shave and I would have breakfast and coffee ready by the time he was dressed. I also had already noticed that it was a rainy Wednesday morning. While DJ was starting his shower, I got dressed, as I knew I would need to drive him to work. I'm not going to let him ride to work in the rain.

DJ, walking into the kitchen, "Crap! It's raining. I'm gonna get soaked riding to work this morning!"

"Nope!" I said, "I'm not going to allow you to ride to work in this rain. That's why I'm dressed already."

"But how will I get home. It's too far to walk."

"What time do you get off?"

"I don't know. Justin called me yesterday, he asked if I still needed to be out by 3:00. I told him he could keep me as long as he wanted to."

"I've worked for Justin quite a while, he is very cooperative and understanding. I work 3 to 9 today. If you get off early I'll pick you up before I go to work. Otherwise, you can ride around with me, and when I get a delivery in our part of town I can drop you off at the house."

"I guess that will work," DJ smiled, as he worked on the eggs and bacon.

We left the house about 9:30 and it takes no more than 10 minutes to drive to the store from home. I knew, since it was his first day, it wouldn't look good to be late. I was back home by 10:00 and poured another cup of coffee. I'm expecting Joe sometime around or a little after 10:30.

It's been several years since we had done anything together, as Joe has been in a relationship with Dale, whom I had only seen a few times. I'm not certain if Joe is coming by today just for coffee or if he has other plans. It's 10:30 on the dot, and I hear a familiar knock on the front door. I answered it, unlocking the door, and Joe stepped in, almost knocking me over in his rush to hug and kiss me.

"You should know, Joe," I exclaimed, "Friends and family come to the back door. Salesmen and proselytizers come to the front door! It's good to see you."

We went to the kitchen, and Joe sat down in DJ's chair. I poured him a mug of coffee, and myself a refill.

"How's DJ making out?" Joe asked.

"That child never ceases to amaze me! He was prepared to ride his bike to work today in the rain. Of course, you know I couldn't let him, so I drove him. Joe, I hope you know how much we appreciate what you did for us yesterday."

"You know Doug," Joe said, grinning devilishly, "it comes at a price. I haven't had a piece of your ass in years, and I'm ready to collect the debt."

"What about Dale?"

"Dale and I split up, over a year ago. He moved to Chicago, and I haven't even heard from him in six months. I'm alone now."

"I'm so sorry Joe, how long were you two together?"

"Over five years. Doug, how long since you've been bred?"

"It's been a while. To be honest, you were the last to fuck me. I've had some oral encounters with a few guys, but no one has fucked me. I haven't had the desire for any of them in me. I'm probably pretty tight again, by now."

"That almost sounds like an invitation," Joe retorted, grinning. "We used to have a lot of fun together, didn't we."

"We did," I said, "And maybe we could again. Joe, would you like to lay on the bed with me for a while? I'd like to be close to you, like we used to be."

Joe took my hand and led me to my bedroom. Once inside, he started to undress me, and I was attacking his clothes also. It seemed like only seconds before we were both naked, and Joe pushed me onto my bed, and threw himself partially on top of me. Our lips touched, as we both hungered for the others mouth.

It was as if the several past years just evaporated. Joe started sucking on my neck. My hands were roaming all over Joe's body, I was running my fingers through the hair on his chest, gradually moving it south, feeling his erection, and the slippery pre covered tip. I suddenly wanted that cock in me, something I had rarely even thought about for several years. My own cock was throbbing, as Joe caressed it, and leaking its own share of precum.

"Joe, I want you," I said, "I want you inside me, like I haven't needed anyone in years, but I need you now!"

"Doug, baby, you got some lube?"

I reached over into the draw of the nightstand, and retrieved the lube, and handed it to Joe. He coated his dick, then slathered a good coating in my crack and started stretching my hole. Even Joe's fingers felt good in my anus. Joe isn't exactly hung big, but he has a comfortable six or seven inches when he is erect.

He raised my legs, placing them on his shoulder, as he knelt, lining the head of his hardened cock to my hole. He started to push against my sphincter, which I was willing to give him easy access. How I wanted him, and his cock inside me. He pushed in, I felt the head slide into me.

"Fuck me, Joe," I cried out, "Fuck me now, please Joe! It's been too long."

"Easy baby, relax, I don't want to hurt you. I hope you realize I want this just as much as you do! You were right, baby, you're as tight as the first time we ever did this."

Joe slowly pushed in. It hurt some, and I'm not used to it anymore. I know, once he is in, the pleasure will way outweigh the pain, and I want it, bad.

"Ooooohhhh!" I cried, feeling some pain. "It's been a long time!"

"Are you okay baby?" Joe questioned, "I'm trying to go in slow, and letting you get used to me."

"I'm—fine, I want more. Joe, you feel terrific, I'm loving this moment."

"Doug," Joe said, a couple tears sliding down his face, "this feels like the first time. I hope it won't be the last time. Me inside you feels so right."

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"DJ," Justin said, "I'm going to have you do some stocking today, mainly in the paper products, and a few other things. You don't have to leave early today?"

"Things have changed, sir. I'm no longer living with Mama, so I don't have to watch the kids anymore. I can work whenever you want me to, sir."

"You know, DJ, I hired you to replace Cynthia, as she is leaving after next week. I really need you to work evenings. I trust you are staying with Doug now?"

"Yes, sir, to both. Doug has helped me, a lot, and has opened his home to me. I would be happy to work evenings. I am hoping to start some classes at the Community College in the fall, and they would likely be in the daytime."

"Great," Justin smiled, "If you will come in at 3:00 PM tomorrow, I will have Cynthia start training you on the registers, and customer service."

"Yes, sir, thank you, sir."

Justin led DJ to the back room, showed him where the back stock was kept, and what needed to be done with it. DJ loaded the cart up with toilet paper, paper towels and tissues, pulled it to the paper aisle, and started filling up the shelves. He looked up toward the register and saw this old lady with a walker cashing out. She had three bags of merchandise. He left the job he was on, and headed to the front of the store.

"Ma'am, let me carry those out for you." DJ grabbed all three bags. "Lead the way to your car and I'll follow you."

The old lady, smiling, couldn't move very fast, with the walker. DJ backed into the door, holding it open for her, then followed her to her car. She opened the back door, and DJ placed the bags on the back seat. Then he steadied the walker, while she made her way onto the driver's seat. DJ folded the walker, and asker her where he should put it, and then placed it in front of the passenger seat for her, closed the door and went back inside.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Having coffee with a friend never felt this good before. Fuck me harder, Joe, hit my sweet spot, make me cum!"

"I'm trying baby, I don't want to cum before you. I'm in ecstasy, Doug. All the good times we had together now seem like yesterday."

"Oh, Joe, you're taking me somewhere I love. Why did we ever stop," I'm gasping, "Joe, I'm gonna shoot, don't stop, oh my god that feels so invigorating, I can feel one hell of an orgasm about to happen. Joe, JOE, JOE!"

"I'm cumminggggggggggg baby!"

"I felt the warmth of Joe's fluid filling me, and triggering me."

"Joe, I'm shoooooooooooootttttttiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggggg!"

Joe, collapsing on top of me, my ejaculate was still escaping my cock, and spurting between our bodies. I can't remember ever having such a strong orgasm as this one.

"Doug, that was wonderful," Joe said softly. "You know Doug, I've never really stopped loving you, even though we drifted apart. Do you think we could maybe rekindle what we once had?"

"Maybe, Joe, they say love is better, the second time around." I'm tearing up. "I'm willing to try, Joe, if you are."

Joe grabbed that towel I had on the headboard from yesterday, wiping and kissing my tears away. We fell into an embrace, hugging and kissing like teenagers in heat.

"Doug, baby, we'll make it work this time! I've already marked my territory. I love you, and that's forever!"

"I love you too, Joe. What do you mean, you've marked your territory?"

Joe, grinning, "Look at your neck."

"Gosh Joe, it's almost 2:00 o'clock, we better shower, I have to be at work by 3:00, and I'm wondering how DJ is doing."

We showered together for the first time in years. We got dressed, we promised each other that we stay in touch often, kissed and hugged goodbye and headed for our cars. I was driving on my way to work, and my phone rang, it was Joe.

"Hi Joe."

"Doug, baby, I just wanted to tell you how glad I am that you needed me for a favor yesterday. And how happy you made me today! I'm not going to let you slip away from me again! I love you."

"Thanks, Joe, I love you too."

I arrived at work, clocking in at exactly 3:00 PM and Justin met me at the time clock, with a smile on his face.

"Your boy really impressed me today," Justin spoke, "You know old Mrs. Rumford, the old lady that shops here with the walker?"

"Yeah, I know who she is," I answered.

"Well, I had DJ stocking the paper products. She was checking out and DJ left what he was doing, grabbed her bags and escorted her to her car, offering great customer service, without even being asked. After she got home, she called me, and spent five minutes on the phone, praising DJ. She made me happy that you convinced me to hire him."

"Thank you, Justin, I'm sure he'll work out fine. What time will he get off today?"

"I was going to cut him at 4:00, but if he is willing to work longer, I will start him training on the registers with Cynthia now."

"He probably needs some lunch, it's been a long time since breakfast."

"He should be okay, I ordered Italian subs for him and me for lunch, delivered by Jimmy Johns. He ate his twice as fast as I could eat mine, then went right back to work." Justin continued, "He seems to have a strong desire to please everybody. You just can't help but love him!"

"You got to give his parents credit for one thing, they at least taught him some manners, and how to show respect."

"You're wrong, Doug, he learned that in military school. I doubt his parents ever taught him anything, beyond potty training."

"I know what you mean, Justin. We had grilled steaks last night, and I had to show him how to use a steak knife. It was the first time he had ever had steak. He ate three small bowls of tossed salad, each one with a different dressing."

"All his Mom ever fed them for breakfast was cold cereal!" I continued to speak, "You know how I like to eat healthy, Justin, DJ is going to go through a lifestyle change too, for the better. I'm going to teach him how to cook and eat real food, and he wants to learn."

"You know Doug," Justin replied, "DJ has only worked here for a few hours, and I already realize he is eager to learn, and eager to please. I have no doubts that he will pick up cashiering quickly. He is pretty smart. By the way Doug," Justin asked, grinning, "What happened to your neck?"

My face turning pink, I answered, "Let's just say, I had an encounter with an old flame. It might be re-igniting into a new fire!"

I went ahead and picked up my first batch of deliveries. I got back to the store about 5:00 PM and DJ informed me he was training with Cynthia, and would be working until close, which is 9:00 PM. Since I also worked until 9:00 this worked well for both of us.

On the way home we stopped and picked up a pizza, as we were both quite hungry. We both are scheduled to work at 3:00 PM tomorrow. I suggested that tomorrow morning, we should go to the MVD and get him a learner's permit, the idea of learning to drive excited DJ, and he smiled.

I haven't told DJ yet, as I don't want to rock the boat, that there is a possibility that Joe and I may be reuniting after these several years apart. DJ really needs his own bed and room anyway. I hope DJ understands the relationship he and I have together. He needs a lover closer to his age.

(to be continued. . . . . .)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12