DJ Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DJ pulled a CD off of the shelf at random and put it in the CD player, and sat at the end of the couch. The first song to play was 'Nice To Be With You' by Gallery. Of course, the song was completely unfamiliar to both of them. DJ encouraged Jamie to sit with him, and Jamie sat in the center, then adjusted, putting his feet on the arm of the couch and his head on DJ's lap. Jamie reached for DJ's hand, holding it loosely.

DJ's other hand started to caress Jamie's face, neck, chest, and running his fingers through Jamie's platinum colored hair. Both of them were listening, and were mesmerized by the words and melody of the song. DJ avoided touching Jamie anywhere below his waist, not wishing to sexually arouse Jamie.

"I can't believe we are actually enjoying this old music that Dad has," DJ commented, "it's older than both of us put together. I suppose we should get out of here and head to your house."

"Yeah, baby, but it does feel so nice to be with you. I could lay here with you like this all the rest of the day!"

After the CD finished, the two boys forced themselves up from the soft couch, held each other closely, and shared a tender, loving kiss. They then left the house and drove to Jamie's parents home, arriving about 4:30 PM. Jamie settled on the sofa, sitting between Carl and Joe, I was sitting in one of the recliners. DJ decided to go to the kitchen and keep Karen company.

"Mom," DJ asked, "is there anything I can do, to help you?"

"If you would like to set the table? We're eating in the dining room today, and the good dishes are in the buffet. There is a silverware chest in the top drawer, so use that silver, and the cloth napkins, in the same drawer."

"Sure, Mom," DJ softly replied, "you know, this is my first family holiday dinner."

Karen, DJ's words hitting too hard and making her eyes leak, and hugging DJ, "Honey, it's just the first of many to come. In a month, we'll be celebrating Christmas, and Jamie's Birthday. I'm so thankful that you are here with us."

Karen, stepping into the living room, "Carl, can you please come and help with the turkey?"

"Sure, Hun," he responded.

Karen turned off, and opened the oven, Carl pulled out the roaster, setting it on top of the stove, and Karen pulled out the big pan of stuffing and placed in on the counter. She then took the pan of potatoes off the stove and drained them, setting the pan into the sink. Carl removed the lid from the roaster, releasing a scrumptious aroma of roasted turkey into the air. She then held the large platter while Carl lifted the bird up, and placed it on the platter.

Karen, getting the potato masher from the draw, "DJ, would you mash the potatoes?"

DJ, taking the masher from her hands, "Sure, Mom, that's one thing I know how to do," and he went to the sink and mashed up the spuds.

About 10 minutes later, all the food was on the table, Roasted Turkey and stuffing, with home made gravy, smashed potatoes, collard greens, cranberries, hot buttered rolls. Carl announced that dinner was ready, Joe, Jamie, and I came from the living room.

Carl took a chair at the 'turkey end' of table, Karen at the opposite end, Joe and myself on one side and the boys on the other side.

Carl, standing up, "Shall we join hands in giving thanks?" We all stood, holding hands.

Carl spoke, "Our heavenly father, we wish to thank you for a very eventful and blessed year. I especially want to offer thanks, for bringing our friend Doug, and his loving Son, DJ together as a family. I ask that you bless Doug and Joe, as they are soon to unite as loving husbands. Bless the relationship of our beautiful Son's, DJ and Jamie, as they grow into adulthood. Some may question certain of these couplings, but we should never question the love you have brought together within this family. Thank you, God, Amen!"

Five voices in unison echoed an 'Amen' and were all reaching for a napkin to blot a tear or two. Carl's words were very touching to all of us.

Carl, smiling, "There, we got that out of the way, let's eat!" Then, his hands on the fork and slicing knife, "DJ, white or dark?"

"I'll take some white meat, thanks."

"Jamie?"

"I like mine dark, thank you."

Joe and I looked at each other, grinning, and wondering if the boys actually intended a double meaning, on the type of meat, or maybe just coincidence.

Everything was delicious, and most of us did some seconds, even with Karen's caution to save room for some Pecan Pie. Thanksgiving was certainly a day to be thankful, especially for friends and lovers. I really believe that, due to the attraction of two young men to each other, we have now become a loving family of six. Karen and Carl are wonderful hosts.

DJ and Jamie both helped Karen put away the leftovers, clean up the kitchen and wash up the dishes. Carl fell asleep on the couch. The boys will be sleeping at our home tonight, as DJ and I need to go pick up his Tracker tomorrow, and most likely, Jamie will go with us.

Joe and I soon left, we thanked Karen graciously for the terrific dinner, and she mentioned we would soon do it again, for Christmas. Joe wanted to stop by his apartment to pick up some clean uniforms, as he needed to be at work Friday afternoon. Good thing I have a large closet. It seems that Joe is gradually starting to move in, and that is really cool. I think we're both tired of sleeping alone.

When we stopped at Joe's apartment, he asked me to come in with him, so I did. I had actually only been inside his apartment a couple of times previously. It was just a one-bedroom apartment, with a double bed. The kitchenette was small, with a table and two chairs, and few appliances. It contained a small, apartment sized refrigerator and stove, a microwave oven and coffee maker, and toaster.

Joe had told me that he rarely cooked, outside of breakfast, and most of the time ate out. Most of the furnishings belonged to the apartment, with the exception of just an occasional piece, such as the computer and desk. He opened a large Hefty trash bag, and stuffed four soiled uniforms into it, that he planned to drop off at the dry cleaners tomorrow, along with the one he had worn Wednesday that was back at our house. He picked up the remaining 3 clean uniforms to take back to our home.

"Doug," Joe asked, "do you have a spare draw in your chest?"

"I do," I replied, "the one I had let DJ put some of his stuff in, before I got him the new dresser in his room."

Joe opened another Hefty bag, and packed his Tee shirts, briefs and socks into it, then a third one, and packed his clean sheets and towels into that one. I'm smiling, as it seems apparent, that Joe doesn't plan to sleep in his apartment any more. I helped him carry those bags to his car, and we then headed to my house.

When we arrived, it was evident that the boys were home, as Jamie's car was in the drive. Joe and I took the bags and uniforms into the house, and to our bedroom. We smiled, as we heard the strains of 'The Mama's and The Papas' coming from the Boys room. I opened the door a crack and peeped in, not wanting to disturb what they might have been doing. I then opened the door, and Joe and I stepped into their room.

They were actually decent, lying together on the bed, and just relaxing, making out a little, and listening to the music. They had set up DJ's new CD player on the dresser. When they saw us in their room they both sat up on the bed.

DJ, now standing up, "Dad, do we have a spare table of some kind, that we could put the CD player on?"

"We might have to buy one, Son," I answered, "I don't think I have anything like that around here."

"DJ," Joe stated, "I think I have just what you need. I have a table back at the apartment that I used to put my weapons and belt on at night, but now that I'm living here, I have to keep those in the safe. We can probably pick it up, over the next few days."

"Oh, thanks, Joe," DJ replied, "I love the CD player, but I don't really like it taking up all that room on the dresser. You know, you guys shocked the hell out of me this morning, but you can't do it again. I am now well aware that on November 23rd I get a year older! I didn't even realize it was my birthday, until you all surprised me this morning. I hope you're not planning any more surprises for me, the next one might cause me a heart attack! I'll remember my first birthday party for the rest of my life, I love you guys so much."

"DJ," I said, tearing up, "you have no idea how thankful I am, and how much joy you have brought to this old man. I wouldn't want to live anymore, without you in my life!"

Joe spoke, "DJ, you're going to make this cop very happy in a few weeks, the day you become my step-son! Actually, even though your Dad and I are not yet married, I already consider you my son! I love you, DJ!"

"Joe, is it ok if I call you 'Dad'?"

"That would be an honor, DJ," Joe replied, "You are my one and only son, unless, maybe someday you and Jamie decide to get married, then I'll have two."

"Hey, wait a minute!" Jamie blurted, "we're still just boyfriends, give us a chance to finish growing up!"

"It's so awesome!" DJ exclaimed, "to now have a terrific Dad, and to have two of them is simply spectacular! I love both of my Dad's very much."

"OK Jamie," Joe said, grinning, "Just don't go and get each other pregnant, we don't need to have a shot gun wedding." Everyone laughed.

"It's getting late," I said, "How about some hot cocoa, to go with some of DJ's carrot cake, if he's willing to share, before bed?"

"I think," DJ responded, chuckling, "that's really too much sugar for me to eat by myself, so, of course I'll share."

We all enjoyed some hot cocoa and carrot cake together, and went to bed. Joe and I just cuddled, chatted for a few minutes and passed out. The boys fell asleep, wrapped together, and listening to 'Bread'.

Friday morning, November 24th, DJ woke early, 7:30 AM, anxious to go and pick up the Tracker. He made a full pot of coffee, then woke his 'Dad's' and his boyfriend. By 8:00 AM the four men were all sitting at the table, naked, and enjoying coffee together, except for Jamie, who was drinking juice, as usual.

It was pretty much assumed that Jamie would go with us to pick up DJ's Tracker. We invited Joe to go with us, but he declined, stating he needed to drop his uniforms off at the dry cleaners, and wanted to get more of his stuff from the apartment and bring to the house. I put on the apron and cooked us all some sausage and eggs for breakfast.

We are all enjoying our time together as a family and we all enjoy sitting around together naked. Joe and I had done it in the past, so we were re-living a memory. None of us are uncomfortable displaying our naked bodies in front of each other. Life is good. Nope, better than that, life is great!

DJ was experimenting with some more unfamiliar music, and had put on a 'Beach Boys' CD on the old CD player in the den. While we were eating, Joe and I were smiling, watching the boy's bodies rocking back and forth to the music and remembering times gone by.

The boys picked up the dirty dishes and stacked them next to the sink. Joe and I both hugged them from the back, Joe behind Jamie and I behind DJ, finishing with a loving squeeze of their flaccid penises, causing both to grin. They knew that Joe and I were not making a sexual pass, just a little extra love pass, straight from our hearts, to their young cocks!

We all headed to our appropriate bedrooms to dress, all in casual clothing. Joe picked up the bag with the soiled uniforms, added the one he had worn Wednesday, and headed to the dry cleaners, and would then go to his apartment. DJ, Jamie and I soon headed out to my car, I drove, DJ was in the front seat with me and Jamie sat in the back. We headed to the dealership to pick up DJ's Tracker.

It was a little past 10:00 AM when we arrived at the dealership. We all walked into Clay's office, and he stood up, smiling. He, of course, knew whom Jamie and I was, and why we are here.

Clay, warmly, "So this is the awesome DJ I've heard so much about, I'm so glad to finally meet you!" He wrapped his arms around DJ and gave him a very tight and loving hug. Then, "I guess you're here to pick up your ride."

"Yes, sir!" DJ responded, excitedly.

Clay, picking up a manila folder and keys, "Well, let's get you in it, come with me," Clay then led us to the tarp-covered vehicle out on the lot, "Doug, did you give DJ my card?"

"I did, Clay," I answered, smiling, "I wish you could have seen his initial reaction, 'Who the hell is Clay Hodges?'"

Clay and Jamie carefully pulled the tarp off the Tracker and DJ's chin hit the ground, I wished I'd brought my camera, his expression was priceless.

"DAD!" DJ exclaimed, "It's so beautiful, I still can't believe you did this!"

"Sorry, DJ, it's just what you get, for being such an awesome and loving Son!"

"DJ," Clay stated, "these tires should give you another 8 to 10 thousand miles. Give me a two or three days notice and I will order the new tires for you. The inspection is good until next August, and the registration is for a year. I think you will get many miles of pleasure from this old girl." He handed DJ the keys, and DJ beamed. He got in and started the engine.

"Are we," Jamie queried, "free to take off?"

"As far as I know," Clay answered.

"I didn't bring the insurance card," I said, "so try not to attract a cop, or get into an accident on the way home."

"Baby," Jamie commented, smiling, "Let's take her home!"

The boys both fastened their seat belts, DJ carefully drove out of the parking lot, and they headed toward home. DJ was really happy that Jamie had taught him how to drive a stick, and he handled the Tracker with skill.

Clay spoke, "Doug, DJ really seems like an outstanding young man. He does have a knack for stealing one's heart. Actually, both of them seem so incredible. You can feel the love they both emit, towards each other, and towards anyone they come in contact with. It has been a pleasure, and I really mean that. Dealing with you and DJ is an experience I'll remember for a long time to come. Good luck to your whole family, and have a Merry Christmas."

Clay and I shook hands, I accepted the folder with the Title and the registration, went to my car and headed home. The orange Tracker is quite recognizable, and I'm keeping my eyes scanning, hoping I don't see it parked on the side of the road, being a newly acquired vehicle.

When I got home it was just past 1:00 PM, and the Tracker was parked in front of the house. I'm thinking the driveway is getting too small, with my car, DJ's Tracker, Joe's car and Jamie's car there often, that's four vehicles, and if Joe has a patrol car at home, that's five. Usually though, if Joe has a patrol car, his personal car would be parked at the Police Station.

All four of us are working today, I'm on my normal 3-9 shift, DJ is 4-9 and Jamie 4-11, and Joe is 3-11. I just walked into the house and my phone rang, and it was Joe.

"Hi baby," I answered.

"Doug, how long have you been home? And did DJ get his wheels ok?"

"Yeah, Joe, we all just got home, and the Tracker's out front."

"I'm on my way there, why don't I stop at Bojangle's and pick up some chicken for our lunch, Mike is going to be picking me up around 2:30 at your house. I've got some stuff in the car, but it doesn't need to be unloaded today, I can do it tomorrow."

"That'll be great, Joe. I need to shower and change, the boys have some extra time, as they aren't due to work until 4:00 PM. See you soon, I love you."

When I walked in, DJ was checking the fridge for lunch materials.

"Guys, Joe is picking up Bojangle's for our lunch today. Both Joe and I need to be at work at 3:00, his partner is picking him up here about 2:30."

"Cool!" DJ answered, "I was looking for some ground beef, I was going to try to make spaghetti for us, but I guess we can do that another day."

"While we're waiting for Joe," I said, "I'm going to grab a shower and shave."

Joe arrived with the food, and we all enjoyed another family meal together, Joe didn't have time for a shower, and excused himself, going to our bedroom to change into his uniform and get his weapons out of the safe. I was just leaving to go to work when Mike pulled up with the patrol car, and headed to the front door, and Joe invited him inside.

"DJ, Jamie, please come in here a minute." Then, "DJ, Jamie, I'd like you to meet my patrol partner, Mike Smith, Mike, this is my soon to be step-son, Douglas Joseph Kendall, nickname is DJ, and his boyfriend, Jamie Seldon."

Mike, shaking hands with Jamie, then turning to DJ, "I've heard so much about you, DJ, and I'm really happy to meet you." Mike took DJ in his arms, and hugged him, affectionately.

"Mike," DJ offered, "I think Joe overbought a little, and we have all finished eating. There is a couple of pieces of chicken left and a biscuit, why don't you eat them, before they get too cold."

"Why, thank you, I actually hadn't taken time for lunch, and that will hit the spot!" Mike answered, as DJ cleaned a spot at the table, and Mike sat down and cleaned up the leftover chicken.

DJ, going into the fridge and pulling out the remaining birthday cake, placing a piece on a small plate, and setting it in front of Mike, "A slice of my Birthday Cake, for your dessert!" Mike smiled, and ate that too.

DJ spoke, "If you gent's will excuse us, we need to get a shower and get ready for work also. It is very nice to meet you, Mike."

Jamie and DJ headed to their room, stripped, and darted across the hall to the bathroom to shower together. If Mike happened to see them naked, then I guess, Mike saw them naked, for a couple seconds. Joe cleaned up the trash from lunch and placed it in the waste container. Then Joe and Mike left.

Once in the patrol car, Mike spoke, "Those boys don't seem to be blessed with a whole lot of modesty! And you were right about DJ, he damn sure grabbed a chunk of my heart. He's also very hospitable."

Joe, chuckling, "Mike, if you're easily intimidated by seeing naked men, you don't want to come around here early in the morning. We all typically sit around having coffee and breakfast in what Mother Nature dressed us in."

"I guess it's okay," Mike replied, grinning, "in the privacy of your home."

When I went in to work that day, there was a sign by the computer where everyone clocks in and out. 'MANDATORY STORE MEETING Monday night, Nov 27th at 9:00 PM, signed, Justin Wade, GM'

"Justin," I asked, "What's this about?"

"Doug, you know how these corporations work, they're always trying to fine tune things to make for a better bottom line. Sometimes their decisions involve personnel changes, but don't worry, you and DJ are not going anywhere. You'll find out what's happening Monday night, along with everyone else."

When DJ clocked in at 4:00 PM and saw the notice, he too, was alarmed, and also questioned, as he is off on Mondays, did he need to be there. Justin told him that a mandatory meeting means 'your presence is required' and he does need to come in, and everyone will be paid 2 hours for the meeting.

When I came in from some deliveries, DJ asked me if I knew anything, about the meeting. I told him that Justin had told me that the company was making some changes, but that neither of us would be affected, and not to worry about it.

As is typical, in a situation like this, there is rumors and chitchat between all the employees. A couple of clerks suggested that the store might be closing. Justin is very tight lipped, and has evidently not told anyone what is up. I guess we can all wait until Monday evening, it's only three days away.

(to be continued...)

COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS APPRECIATED

Coming in Part 12...

Joe completes his move in with Doug and DJ