DJ Pt. 18B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Capt. Wonder announced, "I'd like to introduce a couple of very special guests to you. I'm going to start with their names, (pointing) Joe Reynolds, and Doug Kendall. These two gentlemen were kind enough to share a very special love story with me, and, I think I have it straight, correct me if I'm wrong."

"Just a little less than a year ago, a young man from the projects, 19 years old, his name is DJ, had the fortune of crossing paths with Doug. As Doug grew to know DJ, he fell in love with DJ, not as partner type of love, but as a wannabe father. Doug solicited help from his cop friend of many years, Joe, to rescue DJ from the projects, and Doug took DJ under his wing, gave him love, hope and a sense of being wanted, even to the point of legally adopting DJ as his own son."

"Their act of rescuing DJ, brought Doug and Joe into close contact again, after 20 or 25 years of being apart, and they rekindled an old love affair. It just happened that this young man, DJ, was also gay, and soon became involved with his own boyfriend, and the two young men played cupid with Joe and Doug, finally getting Joe to make a proposal, and Doug said 'yes'."

"Well, folks, these two, not quite so young men, tied the knot Sunday, and at ages 66 and 50 are now happily married husbands, enjoying their honeymoon together, and Doug's Son DJ now has both a loving father and a loving step-dad. I'll make a point, as I often have said, you're never too old to get married. If you folks run across these newlyweds, give them a congratulations."

The dining room erupted in applause. Wherever Joe and Doug went, throughout the remainder of the cruise, folks greeted them, offered congratulations, and gave them hugs. They may not have been the hottest or most attractive couple on the cruise, but they became one of the most popular couples.

* * * * * * * *

Tuesday morning Daryl and Randy slept in, as neither of them were scheduled to work that day. They got up about 10:30 AM, shared a pot of coffee and made some breakfast.

"Randy," Daryl asked, "how did your employees act yesterday, after many of them witnessed my proposal Sunday, now knowing that we're not only gay, but now engaged?"

"Most either had no reaction, or offered me congratulations, and wanted to know when the big day was, of course I couldn't tell them, as we have yet to set the date."

Daryl commented, "I've been thinking about what we discussed when we were moving in, about hosting a house warming party, maybe it's not such a bad idea. We broke the ice Sunday at Doug's wedding, and I know everyone at your store seems to be okay with our lifestyle. Maybe the people in this region are less homophobic than some I've encountered in the past."

"I think that, and also people in general are becoming more accepting of those of us that are a little different. I suspect that, if we hosted a party and invited all the employees from both of our stores, there are a number of our combined employees that know each other. It's a small town, and I think half of the residents here know each other. I've noticed that people in small towns seem to be more open and friendly than the city dwellers."

"Randy, since we're both off today, it might be a good day to shop for furniture for our dining room, and maybe a bed for the spare bedroom."

Randy, chuckling, "I think we've passed the point of trying to convince anyone that we're just housemates, but if we invite some of our friends from the city, they might not be in shape to drive back, and the spare bed just might be needed."

"So when do you think we should host the party?" Daryl asked, "We still need a few more days to get the house organized."

"If we do it on Saturday night, February 10, we could call it a 'Valentines and Housewarming Party', I know it's four days before Valentines, but a Wednesday night party would suck, and we could decorate the house in Red and White. If we plan it for 10:00 PM, everyone should be able to make it, if not at ten, at least shortly after."

"Sounds like a plan," Daryl said, smiling, "If I post an invitation for the employees at my store, it will say that 'WE', as in Daryl Cartwright & Randy Shultz, are inviting, and let the employees think what they want. Baby, I think I've grown some testicles, I'm not afraid anymore, and I love you so very much."

"Daryl, I love you too, I hope you know how deep my love for you goes. Just a thought, if we can set a date by then, maybe we could announce the date for our wedding at the party."

"It's something to consider, shall we go do some furniture shopping?" Daryl suggested.

The two men shared a kiss and hug, and left the house to see what the furniture stores had to offer.

* * * * * * * *

DJ woke early Tuesday morning, still trying to recover from what Jamie had told him the night before. He started to slide out of bed, and Jamie awoke, and put his hand out to stop him. Jamie looked DJ dead in the eyes.

"DJ, are you okay?" Jamie asked, softly.

"I don't know," DJ replied, "what you told me last night really hurt, like a knife stabbed me in the heart. I just never thought you would ever hurt me like that! I have to get ready for work, I'm doubling with Gloria today."

"DJ, it's only 7:00 and you don't have to leave for work until about 9:30, please stay with me for a little while." Jamie wrapped his arms around DJ, caressing him, and his hand ended up wrapped around DJ's flaccid penis.

"You want a cock to suck?" DJ remarked, "Go suck Bryan!"

"That hurt!" Jamie blurted, "for god's sake, DJ, I know I fucked up really bad, what do I have to do, to get your love back? What is this, fight hurt with hurt? DJ, if I've lost your love, I have no reason to live, you're the only boy I want and the only one I love."

"Jamie, I have to admit, it probably took a lot of guts to tell me, last night, what happened, and I respect you for that, but it still doesn't erase the hurt."

"DJ, I can't breathe easy, until you can tell me you still love me."

"Jamie, I never stopped loving you, but I know it's going to take some time for the wound to heal."

Jamie pulled DJ close and kissed him passionately, and DJ had no choice but to retaliate. Both boys got hard, their cocks touching.

DJ, snickering, "I guess some things never change."

"I think the spark is still there," Jamie replied, grinning, "maybe we should get dressed, and make a showing?"

"I know you're working all day," Jamie said, "and I'm scheduled from 4 until 9, so I guess we'll see each other when we get home tonight. Are we OK, baby?"

DJ, smiling, "We're getting there!"

The boys went out to the kitchen and Karen offered to fix them both some breakfast. Jamie said he would wait, and eat with Granny and Carl, after they got up. DJ ate, and left for work about 9:30 AM.

(to be continued)

Coming in Part 19

Jamie and DJ are back to normal

The boys second day of classes

Jamie and DJ have a plan to help Bryan

The boys first day of volleyball

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12