DJ Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"The last time I wore it, I think, was for my cousins' wedding, when I was about 12. It looks too nice to throw out." Bryan said.

"Unless you want to keep it, for memory's sake, I'm sure Goodwill could make use of it." Bryan put it on the 'Goodwill' pile.

"Bryan," Karen asked, "when are your classes?"

"I'm only taking two this semester, Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 and 11:00," Bryan replied.

"There's no reason you can't carpool with Jamie and DJ on those days, but their first class is at 9:00 AM. It would save you some gas money. Phil, when do you work?"

"I might do that, Mom," Bryan responded.

"My schedule is easy," Phil said, "3 to 11 everyday, but my days off vary from week to week, I was off yesterday and today this week. Next weeks schedule will be posted on Saturday. I also get one free meal a day during my shift, and half price for any meals when I'm not working."

"I just made a decision," Karen remarked, "I could usually remember Jamie's and DJ's schedules, but there's no way I can remember 4 boys schedules. I'm getting one of those dry erase memo boards, and you guys will need to write your schedules on it, so I can know who is working when and I can plan meals around your schedules. Fair enough?"

"That's a whole lot more than fair, Mom," Phil said.

"You guys will both be here for supper tonight, fish or chicken?"

"Mom," Bryan said, "We're not picky, you cook it, we'll eat it."

"OK guys," Karen said, "I'll let Granny make the choice."

Karen left the boys to continue their work, and headed toward the kitchen. Granny was still napping.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

About 5:00 PM Thursday afternoon there was a knock on my front door, I went to answer it. It was, as I suspected, Todd and Ryan.

"Wrong door guys," I said, smiling, "this door is for salesmen and proselytizers, family and friends use the back door!" I let them in and we hugged each other. "Joe, our friends are here!" I hollered.

Joe walked out of the bathroom, having just taken a shower, in all his naked glory with a towel over his shoulder. He walked up to them and gave them both a hug, which they returned. Surprisingly they didn't seem at all shocked. Maybe they've seen naked men before?

"Sorry guys," Joe apologized, "I just showered, give me ten and I'll be dressed." He headed to our bedroom.

I asked them if they had any luggage to bring in to go and get it and I would show them to their room. Ryan said he needed a restroom more than anything else right now, and I pointed him to the bathroom. I did note that he didn't bother to close the door while he took a leak, and then washed his hands.

When he returned, both guys went to their car and brought in suitcases, and I led them to DJ's room, and told them to make themselves at home. They asked how they should dress for tonight, and I told them casual was fine. They returned to the kitchen wearing polo shirts and skinny jeans, and sneakers. About how DJ would have dressed.

I prepared four plates with North Carolina BBQ sandwiches, and a bowl of potato chips in the center of the table. I offered them Southern Iced tea, Pepsi or Mountain Dew.

"What is Southern Iced Tea?" Todd asked.

"Sweet Tea, Northern Iced Tea is unsweetened."

"OK," Todd replied, "I just learned something, I'll have some of that Southern Iced Tea." Ryan said Pepsi would be fine.

I explained that I didn't want to fill them up too much, as it was only about a two hour drive to the Waterhole, and we would have a nice dinner there.

About 5:45 we all climbed into Joe's Taurus, our guests in the back seat, and Joe and I in the front, and Joe drove us to the Waterhole. Joe and I had sworn that we would not have more than two, maybe three drinks. We didn't want a repeat of the previous Friday night. Since our guests were not driving, they could consume what they might desire.

Joe and I were not aware of the new policy at the Waterhole, but we were given green bracelets with out ID, but they did ID Todd and Ryan, and they were also given green bracelets. The green bracelets let the servers know that we were of age, red would have indicated too young for alcohol.

Being a Thursday night, there was no band, and the variety of music was supplied by a deejay. We all danced, sometimes all four of us, and some of the newer sounds, Joe and I elected to sit out on. We enjoyed watching Todd and Ryan having a good time, and they were definitely 'getting down.' There was no way, the way Todd and Ryan were grinding their lower bodies together on some songs, that they were going to come off the floor with flaccid cocks!

About 8:30 we all decided to get dinner. Joe and I ordered prime rib, the Cleveland boys ordered Rib eye steaks and shrimp. As is typical of the Waterhole, the food and service was excellent. Joe and I held our alcohol intake to three mixed drinks each, the Cleveland boys had 'a few beers.'

About midnight (even though the Waterhole served until 1:00 AM) we were ready to call it a night and head home. The young guys were tired, having been on the road since 7:00 AM plus the road trip here, and still 2 hours back home. Joe and I strongly suggested a last minute bathroom break, and we also took advantage of that opportunity, even though we had not consumed that much liquid.

About 45 minutes toward home, the backseat guys were saying they needed to get rid of some second hand beer. Joe found a wide spot to pull over, and the guys wasted no time relieving the pressure on their bladders. By the time we got home, they were ready again, and watered the grass in the back yard. Once in the house, I made a pot of coffee, and we all enjoyed a cup before bed.

Joe and I informed them that we had a habit of sleeping naked, and usually didn't dress in the mornings until we absolutely had to, and we enjoy our naked coffee and breakfast. If they wanted to enjoy a little southern nakedness with us they were welcome, but it was their choice. After sharing coffee together, we all hit the sack about 2:30 AM.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Friday morning the 26th of January, Jamie's alarm woke him at 7:00 AM. He rolled over and kissed those plump sweet lips he loves so much, waking DJ. The two boys shared a passionate hug and kiss and slipped out of bed, pulled on the boxer-briefs and headed to the bathroom and then the kitchen. Mom already had coffee made, and was drinking some with Granny.

Jamie poured himself a glass of orange juice, and DJ got a cup of coffee and they sat on both sides of Granny.

"Did Bryan say anything to either of you about riding to school with you?" Karen asked. Both boys shook their heads. "I suggested that he might want to, his classes are at 10 and 11, and it would save him some gas money."

"This wouldn't be a good day for it, Mom," DJ replied, "Jamie and I are planning to go to Dad's right after school, and meet their friends that they made on the cruise. They're going to be going home to Cleveland tomorrow, and today is the only chance we get to see them, they want to meet us and we want to meet them."

"Dad's both have to work at 3:00 today, and they asked us to entertain them this afternoon, and show them around our town.

Randy gave me the day off, and Anthony is letting Jamie come in at 6:00 PM and close."

"Maybe, just as a courtesy, you might want to wake Bryan up about 8:00 so he won't be late for school." Karen said.

"We can do that," DJ said, smiling.

Karen fed the boys breakfast and they headed toward their room to dress for school. On the way, they slipped into Bryan and Phil's room and DJ gently shook Bryan's shoulder, waking him up.

Bryan, groggily, "What—why are you waking me?"

"So you won't be late for school, dipshit!" DJ answered.

"What time is it?"

"8:05, you need to leave by about 9:30, and coffee is ready."

Bryan, slipping out of bed, "I gotta go pee," and headed toward the door.

"Wait, Bryan," DJ stated, "Granny and Mom are out there, put your undies on before you leave this room." Bryan bent over, picking them up off the floor and pulled his boxers on. He headed to the bathroom, DJ and Jamie went into their room and dressed for school."

Everything was normal, they kissed Karen and Granny goodbye and got into the Tracker and headed for school, parked and went to their Algebra class.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was after 11:00 AM Friday morning when Joe and I managed to drag our carcasses out of bed. After the normal morning pee, we went to the kitchen and I started a full pot of coffee brewing. We'd only had three drinks, and neither of us was hung over, but we wondered about our guests. Joe and I had both sipped the first cup and were ready for a refill, when we saw a sign of life, a naked young man running across the hallway to the bathroom, and then a second one about a minute later.

A couple of minutes later I saw a head peep around the bathroom doorway and look in our direction, able to see that Joe and I were sitting naked at the kitchen table. Another minute and the two young men were entering the kitchen, dressed just like Joe and me.

I reached up and got two mugs, filled them and set them on the table at the two empty seats.

"Coffee is served," I stated, and the two young men assumed the two empty chairs and sat with us.

"How are you guys feeling this morning?" Joe asked.

"Not too bad," Todd answered, "I thought we might be hung over a lot worse than we are. You weren't kidding about sitting around naked, were you?"

"Nope," I said, "It's par for the course in this house, we do it all the time, our sons too. It's a cool feeling of freedom and feels pretty natural. We'll get dressed before we go to work."

"Hey guys, do you want to see some cute photos of the boys?"

"Sure," Ryan answered.

Bring your coffee and come into the den, I've got some neat photos on the computer.

I brought up some of the early photos I had taken.

"Long before they were boyfriends, they were to be workout buddies, this is a photo of them making a smoothie."

"Oh," Ryan exclaimed, "they've got the cutest buns!"

"When I snapped that one, the flash startled them and they turned around, and I got this one."

"Cool," Todd said, "Full frontal, God they've got some cute packages.

"Wait," I said, "There's more, One night they were laying on the bed, making out, and I got this one."

"Oh, sweet," Todd said, "both of them with full erections, I wonder what they did next?"

"I don't know," I said, "they were a little pissed at me. This next one is the hottest! I sneaked into their room in the middle of a 69."

"Wow!" Ryan exclaimed, one sucking and the other ready to take it in. Those are sweet."

"OK, shows over, and if you tell them I showed you these photos I'll never speak to you again!"

I shut down the computer and we all went back into the kitchen. I donned the apron and prepared to fix us all some breakfast, and we all had more coffee.

"So," Todd asked, "Which one is DJ and which one is Jamie?"

"DJ's the darker one, Jamie is the blond, and DJ is my legally adopted Son, Jamie is his boyfriend." I explained.

"And," Joe added, "now that Doug and I have married, DJ is my precious step-son, we both love those two boys immensely. Doug, what time are they due to arrive here?"

"Their class lets out at 11:50, they should be here about 12:30."

"Doug," Todd said, "If you want, we'd let you photograph us, since you've already seen us naked anyway."

"Sure," I grinned, "Let me get the camera. Why don't you guys go lay on the bed, Joe can you watch the food for a few minutes."

I handed Joe the apron, got the camera and went to DJ's room. I got a couple nice shots of them, and another of them kissing, and one more of them just standing in front of me. Neither of these guys were 'Blueboy' material, but they were real, and photographed well.

After the photo session, we all sat and ate breakfast together.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

DJ and Jamie walked out to the Tracker after their last class ended at 11:50 AM. They were supposed to come to the house and meet our friends from Cleveland. When they got to the Tracker, there was a sheet of paper stuck under the windshield wiper. DJ pulled it out and read the hand written note in large permanent marker letters, and felt suddenly ill, and nearly collapsed.

The note read: TELL YOUR NIGGER LOVING BOYFRIEND TO WATCH HIS BACK!

"DJ!" Jamie exclaimed, "What is that?" Jamie pulled the paper from DJ's shaking hand, and read it.

"DJ, we're being threatened, we have to report this!"

Bryan came out of the building, heading to his car, and saw DJ and Jamie, and had a gut feeling that something was wrong and went to them.

"Hey, guys, are you ok?" Bryan asked.

"Th—th—th—this was on my—my window!" DJ stuttered, pointing to the note in Jamie's hand.

Bryan, looking at it, "Oh my god! Guys—this is serious, we need to report it, NOW! Come on!" The three boys re-entered the main building, and looked for a Security Officer, and didn't see one.

Bryan yelled, "HELP! WE NEED HELP!"

Within 30 seconds two Security officers responded from two directions.

Officer one, "What's wrong?"

Bryan, upset, "DJ found this on his windshield!" and handed the paper to the officer, she read it and handed it to Officer two, and he read it."

Officer two, "This is serious, we need to call the Captain." Then, on the radio, "Captain Jones, we need you at the main entrance ASAP!"

The radio responded, "Jones, here, do you need EMT?"

"No sir, no injuries, it's a threat"

"I'm on my way!"

About 5 minutes later Captain Jones arrived.

"Hi guys, I'm Captain Jones, and I'm in charge of Security on this Campus. Jennings, can you hang around for a bit, I might need you, Smith, you can resume your post."

"Ok," Jones said, "I need to get some details here, Are all of you students here?" All three boys nodded.

"So, who threatened who?"

DJ, pointing, "Sir, the threat is on paper, he has the paper."

Jennings handed the paper to Jones, and he read it.

Jones spoke, "This could be an anti-gay issue, or a racial issue, or both. How was this paper found?"

DJ, "It was stuck under my windshield wiper."

"What time did you arrive on campus today?"

"We got here about 8:50 this morning, our first class is at 9:00"

"What is your vehicle?"

"It's a 1998 Tracker, Orange, you can see it from here, in the parking lot."

"You said 'we' got here, who is or are the other parties that were with you, when you arrived?"

"Just me and Jamie, we always come together, we have the same classes, we do almost everything together."

"Bryan how do you fit into the picture?"

"We're just very close friends, these two are just about the closest friends we have."

Jones, chuckling, "Here's that 'we' again, now who is this 'we'?"

"Me and my boyfriend, Phil. Phil and I actually just moved into Jamie's parents home—yesterday, so we're like housemates."

"OK we're getting into this, am I correct in assuming that you, DJ are boyfriends with Jamie?"

"Yes sir, almost a year now."

"So this threat is really directed toward Jamie, right."

"I suppose, but a threat toward Jamie, is also a threat toward me, Sir, I'm a lot more scared for Jamie than I am for myself."

Jones, "Jennings, run through the tape for, I can't think which camera that is, four I think, the camera that would cover where that Tracker is, and see if you can spot anyone around his Tracker between 0900 and 1200 today."

Jones, "Do you or Jamie know of any enemies you might have made, any time since you started classes here?"

DJ answered, "Sir, I can't think of anyone, Jamie?"

"I didn't know we had any enemies, until today," Jamie said.

Jennings said, "Captain Jones, I think we may have something."

(to be continued)

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers
12