DJ Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers

"I think that was a mistake," Rusty said, "It made me get a hard-on!"

"You!" Jamal responded, taking Rusty's hand and placing it on his own erection, lying against his thigh. Rusty grinned

"Is that supposed to happen?" Rusty asked.

"I think it's pretty normal, when guys kiss," Jamal said

"Can I—could I—see you?" Rusty stuttered.

"Jamal, grinning, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours, a little show and tell."

Both boys undid the buttons and zippers of their jeans and slid their jeans and boxers down to their knees, allowing their erections to spring into a standing position. Both of their eyes were fastened onto the other's cock. Rusty had a couple drops of precum on the tip of his cock.

"Dayum!" Jamal blurted, "That's the biggest prick I've ever seen on a white boy! You're leaking a bit of precum too."

"Jamal, can I—touch it?" Rusty asked.

"Please do!" Jamal exclaimed, resting the back of his head against the rear window of the pickup, while Rusty explored Jamal's cock with his hand, and his eyes.

"FUCK!" Jamal blurted, "your hand on my cock, it feels so fucking good."

Jamal's hand found it's way onto Rusty's massive tool, and both boys were enjoying what they were doing to each other, and both starting to feel a real need to ejaculate.

"Rusty, do you have a towel, or even paper towels?" Jamal asked.

"There should be a roll of paper towels under my seat, maybe you can reach them."

Jamal reached under Rusty's side of the seat and retrieved the roll of paper towels, taking a few seconds to lick the precum from the head of Rusty's cock, and making Rusty giggle. He tore off about four sheets and lay them on the seat between them, and started to stroke his cock, slowly.

"Rusty, do we want to jerk each other off or jerk ourselves off?"

"Probably jerk ourselves off, I so feel the need to get off!"

The two young men worked their cocks for a few minutes and Jamal grabbed a paper towel and laid it on his abdomen to catch his load, holding it up to keep from getting cum on his clothing.

"I wanna watch," Rusty stated, and watched Jamal shoot a healthy load onto the paper towel. Jamal used another paper towel to clean off his cock and hand.

"Rusty, are you getting close?" Jamal asked.

"Yeah, probably a couple minutes, I've never seen another guy cum before, you shot a pretty big load!"

"Rusty, let me know when you're about ready to cum."

"Almost there, I can feel it starting."

Jamal quickly lowered his head over Rusty's cock and took about the first three inches of Rusty's cock into his mouth.

"DON'T DO THAT!" Rusty blurted, "it'll go in your mouth! I'm gonna cum!"

Jamal held his ground, and Rusty shot several spurts of cum into Jamal's hungry mouth and throat. Jamal tasted it, and swallowed.

"I don't believe you did that!" Rusty exclaimed, "I tried to warn you. Don't you need to spit it out."

"Nope," Jamal said, grinning, "I swallowed it, you tasted good!"

"I've never tasted cum, not even my own." Rusty said.

"Well, if you kiss me now, you might get a little taste of yours in my mouth. I can still taste a little of you," Jamal stated, smiling.

Both boys pulled their pants back on, and Jamal was getting ready to leave and head for home.

"That was fun, Jamal," Rusty commented, "I think you're a cool dude, and I like you, do you think we could do this again?"

"I would like that," Jamal replied, smiling, "I need to admit something to you though, I have never even considered dating a white boy, never in my life. However, I think I like you, and I could easily change my mind about that. I would date you, if you want to date me." Rusty smiled.

"Can we exchange phone numbers?" Rusty asked.

"You bet!" Jamal answered.

The two boys exchanged phone numbers, hugged, and shared a last kiss before leaving campus and heading to their homes. Jamal was thinking about how he'd told DJ that black and white don't go together, and right now he's questioning that remark. Maybe, in some situations, they do go together. Rusty has stolen a little chunk of Jamal's heart! Jamal is looking forward to seeing Rusty again, soon, hopefully for more than just some sex. He wants to get to know Rusty, as a person, and a friend.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Shortly after leaving campus the four boys arrived at Applebee's, filling a booth, with DJ and Jamie on one side, Bryan and Matt on the opposite side. Matt is excited about his date with Marie on Friday night, and told the others that Marie knows that he is Trans and has no problem with it.

After dinner, Bryan and Matt took the ticket and Bryan's manager adjusted the total to reflect Bryan's discount, and Matt paid it, using his debit card. Bryan, DJ and Jamie all put in $5.00 each to give the server a $15.00 tip. Jamie took Bryan home to his house, and Matt and DJ headed to DJ's for the night, Jamie arrived about 20 minutes behind them.

When I left work at 9:00 PM I stopped by WAWA and picked up a sub to split with Joe when he gets home, and arrived about 9:30. The three boys were all sitting on the sofa, Matt sandwiched between DJ and Jamie, and all three were engrossed in a movie.

I decided to wait and eat with Joe when he gets home about 11:00, and pulled out the computer chair and watched the rest of the movie with the boys. About 10:30 the movie ended, and the boys headed to DJ's bedroom. As DJ was scheduled to work at 10:00 AM, they all headed to bed early, but I knew they would likely be chatting until at least 11:00 or after. I know these boys well.

About the time Mike dropped Joe off, I saw all three naked boys head to the bathroom. Jamie and DJ waited for Matt to sit and empty his bladder, then they stood together and drained theirs while Matt watched them with envy.

"I'll be so glad," Matt said, "when I have a penis and don't have to sit to pee anymore, or have to wipe myself afterwards."

"Matt," Jamie asked, "when you get that penis, are you going to let us see what it looks like?"

Matt, snickering, "You two are probably the only guys I would ever show it to, and I'm sure it won't look as nice as yours, and it probably won't get erect, like yours do either."

The three boys crawled into bed, DJ next to the wall, Matt in the center and Jamie on the outside edge of the mattress. Jamie killed the light before he got into bed.

"So, Matt," Jamie asked, "are the hormones helping you any?"

"Yes," Matt replied, "I haven't had a period the last two months, and I know damn well I'm not pregnant, and I'm having to shave, about once a week. The doctor I saw in Atlanta told me that some guys are able to grow chest hair, and it helps hide the incisions from the upper surgery, but if I have the Periareolar Surgery there should be little noticeable scars anyway."

"Are you going to kiss Marie, on your first date?" DJ asked.

"I don't know," Matt replied, "I've never kissed a girl before, but I'd like to."

"If you want, you can use us as guinea pigs, and maybe we can give you some pointers," DJ suggested.

"Really?" Matt responded, "I'd feel really weird, kissing another boy."

"It's not much different, Matt," Jamie said, "I've kissed a girl before, and DJ and I kiss each other, a lot. We're game, try it, just imagine your kissing Marie."

"Well—OK, I'll try," Matt said, with some reservations.

Matt placed his lips on DJ's succulent lips and kissed them lightly.

"Matt," Jamie said, "push your tongue into Marie's mouth, taste the inside of her mouth, let your tongue play with hers."

Matt started to get into the game, and DJ responded, pushing his tongue into Matt's. DJ was feeling almost like he was kissing Jamie, not just in the mouth, but down below too. After a couple of minutes DJ was totally erect, and pushed Matt off his lips, and told him to do the same with Jamie.

Matt followed the directions, and proceeded to kiss Jamie the same way, and Jamie responded in the same way that DJ had. DJ was curious, and reached over Matt's body and felt Jamie's now hard penis, and then withdrew his hand, grinning.

"Matt," DJ said, "you just passed kissing 101, do you want to feel the results?" DJ pulled Matt's hand over and placed it on his still erected cock.

"You're erect!" Matt said, then reached over and felt Jamie's, and realized it was also hard. "Kissing did that to you guys?"

"Matt, there is just enough boy in you, that DJ and I felt like we were kissing a boy, and it aroused us," Jamie explained, "if you kiss Marie like that, it likely will cause some arousal in her vagina, and make her feel good."

"Matt, you'll be fine, have some fun Friday night," DJ said, "we need to will these erections away and get some sleep."

DJ and Jamie both turned on their sides and threw an arm over Matt's torso and in a few minutes all three were sound asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

8:00 AM on Tuesday morning, February 6th and DJ's phone alarm awakened him, and he silenced it ASAP so as to not wake his bedfellows so early. He slipped out of bed slowly, again trying not to disturb Matt and Jamie. He quickly went to the kitchen and started a pot of coffee brewing, an then entered the bathroom to drain his bladder.

He checked his face, in the mirror, and decided he needed to shave today, and he did that while the coffee was brewing, then went and poured himself a cup. A check in the fridge and he found some sausage left from Sunday, and fried a couple of patties to have with his eggs for breakfast.

Breakfast eaten, he went back to the bedroom to get dressed for work, and stopped by the bed to give Jamie a kiss, with no response. He was almost ready to walk out the door, about 9:30, and his Dad's entered the kitchen.

"Where's Jamie and Matt?" I asked.

"They're still sleeping, I saw no reason to wake them up this early," DJ said.

DJ then gave Joe and me a good morning and/or goodbye kiss, and left for his shift. I poured coffee for Joe and me.

"Doug," Joe lamented, "do you have any idea how incredible it feels, to be surrounded by all of these loveable, outstanding and beautiful young men?"

"Of course I do, Joe, my biggest regret, in my whole lifetime, is that we didn't get our shit together years ago, and raise our own family, from children. I'm really hoping that this relationship between Jamie and DJ lasts, and maybe they'll get married and give us grandchildren to spoil."

"Don't you think that Karen and Carl feel about the same? Jamie is their only hope of having grandchildren too."

"Oh, Joe, this Saturday night is Randy and Daryl's housewarming and Valentines Party."

"I can't make it," Joe replied, "I have to work."

"You get off at 11:00, and the party starts at 10:00, we'll just be a little late!" Joe nodded.

Jamie and Matt finally made an appearance, about 10:45 AM.

"About time you sleepyheads got up," Joe said, "the day's half gone already!"

Matt and Jamie smiled, then both boys gave Joe and me hugs and kisses. Matt poured a cup of coffee and Jamie got his typical glass of juice and they both sat down next to each other.

Jamie, excitedly, "Guess who's got a date Friday night, with a girl!"

"Jamie!" Matt blurted.

"But Matt, it's good news, it ought to be on TV!"

"Does she know," Joe inquired, "about—you know?"

"Yes," Matt replied, "I laid it all out in front of her, and she still wants to go out with me!" Matt smiled. "She's pretty too. DJ and Jamie gave me some pointers last night on kissing a girl, and some practice shots."

"So Jamie," Joe asked, "how did Matt do, on the kissing?"

Jamie, grinning, "Good enough to give both DJ and me boners!"

Joe and I both about lost it, and Matt was blushing. I donned the apron and made us all some breakfast. Matt made mention of the new, see-through table, and said he liked it. Matt got dressed after breakfast, Joe and I told him not to wait so long before the next visit, and he headed home. Matt is very much loved in this house. Just before he left, Joe and I wished him well on his date.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At 9:55 AM DJ entered the store to clock in. Gloria was already there and had the doors unlocked, and had a young Caucasian lady with her. DJ observed that Gwen's hair was so black that it made her face appear to be as white as paper. She was a little shorter that DJ's 5'10" and reasonably slender, and, in DJ's eyes, relatively attractive, for a female.

"Good morning sweetie," Gloria said, "DJ, this is Gwendolyn, our new cashier, and she goes by Gwen, Gwen, this is DJ, our cashier trainer, and you will be practically married to one another for the next couple of weeks." DJ snickered at the 'married' remark.

"For the first couple of days, Gwen, you will be shadowing DJ. He will show you most of the ropes, and then for the next few days, DJ will shadow you, and be there to help you, when you need it. After that time you should be ready to function on your own. DJ, do you want to go ahead and clock in, and help Gwen clock in. She is already in the system."

"Sure, Gloria," DJ replied, "Gwen, come on back with me."

DJ led Gwen to the back of the store, and instructed her how to clock in, using the last four of her social, and that she would need those same numbers to open up a terminal, for cashing out the customers.

"Gwen, just to avoid some questions and confusion later, I'm going to tell you a little of my background. There is an older, white man that works here, his name is Doug, and he is the deliveryman, you will meet him this afternoon. I grew up in the projects, and lived there until I was nineteen."

"Doug met me, about a year ago, and took an interest in me. He helped me get this job, took me into his home, gave me love, and made me realize that someone actually cared about me. Last fall, I think in October, Doug adopted me, making me his legal son."

"The day that judge said that Doug and I were now legally father and son, was the happiest day of my life, and I love my Dad from the bottom of my heart. So when I introduce you to my Dad this afternoon, you'll know why my Dad is white, and I'm black."

Gloria, walking toward us, "I would have asked you two to come in at 9:45 if I'd know it would take 15 minutes to get clocked in! We have customers in the store, DJ, you two are on Terminal One today."

"I'm sorry, Gloria," DJ apologized, "We'll get on it."

DJ picked up the cash draw from the table and told Gwen to follow him, leading her to Terminal One, which is the one at the counter in the front of the store. Terminals two, three and four are regular checkouts. DJ showed Gwen how to insert the draw, and open the terminal for business.

An older, gray-haired, lady laid 4 items on the counter, ready to be checked out.

"How are you today, Mrs. Foster?" DJ asked.

"Doing OK for an old woman, DJ."

"Mrs. Foster, this is Gwen, and this is her first day here, did you find everything you need?" Mrs. Foster nodded.

"Gwen," DJ stated, "almost everything is bar-coded, so we just scan each item and put them in a bag. On that screen, the item and price show, where the customer can see it, watch."

DJ scanned the four items, and the terminal responded, 'cheep, cheep, cheep, cheep' and he placed them all into a bag.

"Your total today is $14.67, (DJ pointed to the total, mostly for Gwen's benefit), will that be cash, or card?"

"Cash today," and she handed DJ a Twenty.

"OK Gwen, we select 'payment type' as 'cash', then it asks for Amount Tendered, so, we press $20.00 here, and it states, Change due as $5.33, and the draw pops open. Lay the $20 here, count out the $5.33 and hand it to the customer, now place the $20 in the draw and press Transaction Complete. Close the draw, and the receipt prints out, then we place the receipt in the bag."

"Thank you Mrs. Foster," DJ said, "come back and see us soon."

"It's always a pleasure dealing with you, DJ." Mrs. Foster said, as she picked up the bag and headed toward the door to exit.

"DJ," Gwen asked, "how did you know her name?"

"I've been here almost a year, and I know nearly all the regular customers by name. Many of them pay with a credit or debit card, and I get their name from the card, when they have prescriptions, their names are on the prescriptions. It's just something you learn over time. The customers appreciate it when you call them by name."

Gloria, approaching DJ and Gwen, "DJ, when Cindy comes in at 1:00, I'm going to ask you to take Gwen with you and show her how to make the deposit, and, if you would, pick us all up some lunch at BK, I'm buying." DJ smiled, and nodded.

About 12:30 Gwen had a need for a restroom, but had not noticed one in the store, and asked DJ where the Ladies Room was.

DJ, grinning, "We don't have a Ladies Room here, but we have a gender neutral restroom, just to the right of the break area." Gwen thanked him and made tracks to the back of the store.

After Cindy clocked in at 1:00 PM and opened Terminal two, Gloria asked us to come to the back. She handed DJ a Twenty and asked us to make the deposit and then pick us up some lunch. She only wanted a Bacon Cheeseburger and a Pepsi and Gwen and I could get whatever we wanted for lunch.

"Gloria," DJ stated, "Only a Bacon Cheeseburger, it's a long time until 9:00 PM."

"I'll be OK," Gloria said, "Jerry is bringing us Chinese Carryout about 6:00 PM, and we can eat then. Lois will be here to handle the pharmacy and I can take a break."

When DJ and Gwen returned from the bank and BK, Gloria told them to use the break room, since Cindy was here to handle the register, and she would eat her sandwich in the pharmacy.

"OK Gwen," DJ said, "I told you my story, what is yours?"

"Well, Mom and Dad got a divorce about six years ago, and Mom ended up with the house, and I live there with her, just the two of us. I graduated last June, and I wanted to further my education. I was hoping to go to Community College last fall, but Mom said that, on her income, there was no way, and that if I wanted to go there I'd need to work my way through, and that's why I'm here."

"I wanted to go there too, and my Dad wanted to see me attend. He's not wealthy, and he has already done so much for me. He has offered to help me, but I want to do this on my own, and, so far, I've managed to pay for all my schooling costs myself. I started last fall, and I'm in my second semester now. Randy does really well to work my store schedule around my school schedule, and that's why my work schedule is so f'd up." Gwen grinned.

"I'm going to need to get a car before long, to travel to work, and, if I can start school, to get to school too."

"How did you get to work today?" DJ asked.

"Mom got up early, and brought me here, but I'll have to walk home when I get off tonight," Gwen replied, "because she'll be at work."

"How far away do you live?" DJ asked.

"About an hours walk from here."

"No Gwen!" DJ exclaimed, "You're not walking home, I'll take you home, when we get off, I need to check something."

DJ walked over by the main computer, where everyone clocks in and out, and checked the schedule, for both his and Gwen's hours. With the exception of Wednesday, When DJ does deliveries, their schedules are identical, likely because Gwen is in training with DJ.

"Look, Gwen," DJ said, pointing to the schedule, today, Friday, Saturday and Sunday our schedules are the same, when I drop you off at your house tonight, I'll know where you live, and I can pick you up and take you home most every day this week."

"Something else," DJ said, pointing to the party invitation, "Randy's Party is Saturday night, I'd hope that you would want to go to that, you're now an employee, so you're invited. I think our lunch break is over, we need to get back out front."

When I arrived for work, just before 3:00 PM, DJ caught my eye, and motioned me over to the checkout counter, and introduced me to Gwen.

o2byoung
o2byoung
135 Followers