DJ Pt. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal spoke, "Coming out to your grandparents went quite smoothly, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was."

Rusty responded, "It may have been easy for you, but I was a bundle of nerves! All the years I spent worrying about what would happen if they found out that I was gay, and they knew it all along! I sure wish I'd known that they knew, at least, I'm out now, and it feels terrific!

"I need to call Mama before it's too late." Jamal made the call, and his mother answered.

"Mama, I'm staying here with Rusty tonight, and probably tomorrow night. I promised Papa that I would cut the grass Tuesday, as I have no classes that day, and Rusty is going to help me. Could you maybe spot us dinner Tuesday night, and probably a shower after we finish the yard work?"

(Mama talking on the phone)

"Mama, keep it simple, a couple of sandwiches is fine, and we'll be there about 12:00 or 12:30 for lunch, do the yard work, shower and have dinner with you and Papa."

(Mama on the phone)

"I guess we could, Papa already said that would be ok."

(Mama on the phone)

"OK Mama, thanks, and I love you." They hung up.

"Here's the plan, Rusty. We're going to my Moms for lunch about noon on Tuesday, then doing the yard work, then we can shower up, and have dinner with her and Papa, and spending the night in my bed, then we'll go to school from there on Wednesday morning."

"That sounds like a workable plan," Rusty commented, "can we shower together at your house?"

"Probably, they know we sleep together, so why not."

"Everything seems to be going well for us," Rusty said, "your parents have accepted you and our relationship, and my grandparents have also, I wonder what the next hurdle will be?"

"Who knows, maybe we'll have smooth sailing for a while."

The two boys cuddled on the sofa for the next two hours, touching, caressing and just enjoying their closeness. Once the movie ended, they turned off the TV, and Rusty led Jamal to the bedroom, and they continued to cuddle, making out a little, until they fell asleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

DJ and Jamie both completed their shifts at 6:00 PM and headed to the Seldon home in the Tracker, arriving at about 6:30. DJ welcomed the offering of a bowl of Karen's homemade soup, and after eating that, both DJ and Jamie pulled out their backpacks and tackled their assignments that are due tomorrow morning. Bryan arrived about 9:30, just as Jamie and DJ finished their homework.

DJ questioned Bryan as to whether he'd made arrangements to have Saturday night the 24th off. Bryan said he would be working that morning but would be getting off at 4:00 PM and he didn't know for sure if Phil had secured that night off but would remind him tonight or at least tomorrow. Phil won't be home until around 11:30 PM.

7:00 AM comes soon, and the three boys headed to bed shortly after Bryan got home.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

On Monday morning, February 12th, Jamie's pesky alarm sounded, waking him and DJ from their slumber. Jamie hit the snooze button and cuddled up with DJ for the five minutes before the damn thing would sound again! The second time, they got up, pulled on their boxer-briefs, and headed to the bathroom to relieve their bladders.

Jamie went back to the bedroom and grabbed two pairs of clean boxer-briefs while DJ entered Phil and Bryan's room to wake Bryan up. DJ couldn't help but grin, as both boys were laying naked on top of the blanket, Bryan sporting morning wood. He gently shook Bryan's shoulder to wake him, then joined Jamie in the bathroom, and he and Jamie entered the shower together.

DJ and Jamie finished showering and turned off the water, and when they opened the glass door they were met by a naked Bryan.

"Next!" Bryan exclaimed, and he playfully cuffed at both boys' cocks, DJ and Jamie returned the favor and all three grinned. DJ and Jamie dried each other off, pulled on the clean boxer-briefs and headed to the kitchen.

Karen had already placed a glass of orange juice on the table for Jamie and poured a mug of coffee for DJ. They told Karen they would wait for Bryan to finish his shower, and they could all eat breakfast together.

While they were waiting on Bryan, DJ and Jamie told Karen about the party, about Gwen and Jon, and about Daryl and Randy's 'coming out' speech. After Bryan arrived, Karen prepared some breakfast for the four of them and ate with the boys. She would be cooking another breakfast for Carl and Phil after they got up.

DJ, Jamie and Bryan all updated their work schedules on the memo board, being a Monday, DJ and Jamie were both off today, Bryan was scheduled at 4:00 PM and Phil at 3:00. All three planned to come back here for dinner about 1:00 PM. The three boys left in DJ's Tracker about 8:30 and headed for college.

Bryan, on the ride, "Phil and I are making some headway on our 'apartment fund', we've got a little over $300 salted away. We figure we need to have at least $1000 to $1200 to pay a security deposit and first months rent. Jamie, I hope your Mom and Dad realize how much Phil and I appreciate what they are doing to help us."

"I think they do," Jamie replied, "I know that Mom appreciates that you guys have been helping to buy the groceries, and I really think that Mom and Dad enjoy having you guys around."

The boys arrived on campus shortly before 9:00 AM, DJ and Jamie headed to their 9:00 AM class, and Bryan headed to the cafeteria to kill the hour with some coffee.

About noon, the boys decided to stop by the cafeteria and see if Matt might be there, and he was, just sitting at a table with Marie.

Jamie, as he and DJ approached M&M, "Hi Matt, Hi Marie."

"Hi, guys," Matt greeted, smiling, the three of them bumped fists.

"Dude," DJ said, "we haven't been in touch for a few days, and we just wondered how everything is going?"

"Thanks for asking," Matt replied, smiling, "Things are going quite well, Mom has asked me to bring Marie to our home for dinner tomorrow evening, she wants to meet my—girlfriend," (Marie is beaming, this was the first time that Matt had referenced her as his girlfriend) and then on Friday night, Marie's parents are taking us to my favorite restaurant, Red Lobster, for dinner."

"And then," Marie added, "on Saturday, Matt is taking me to the city, and we're going to check out one or two of the Big Malls up there!"

"It seems you two are developing a decent social life," Jamie said.

"I think we're both old enough for that." Marie responded, "and Matt is a great kisser, too." Matt blushed, DJ and Jamie grinned.

"We'll catch you two later, we gotta run." DJ said, as he and Jamie headed out toward the parking lot.

"Matt," Marie said, "I loved it when you referred to me as your girlfriend, would that mean that you're my boyfriend?"

"If the shoe fits?" Matt replied.

"I think it fits perfectly!" Marie stated, smiling, and squeezing Matt's hand.

As DJ and Jamie approached the Tracker, Bryan was already there waiting on them, and Jamal and Rusty hustled toward them.

"DJ, Jamie, hold up!" Jamal hollered.

"What's up, Jamal?" DJ asked.

"Mostly, I just wanted to introduce you to my boyfriend, Rusty."

"We've met Rusty," DJ stated.

"I don't think you heard me right," Jamal said, "I told you I wanted you to meet my BOYFRIEND, Rusty McKeever."

DJ, jaw dropping, "Jamal! What happened to black and white don't go together?"

"I think Cupid changed the game plan," Jamal explained, smiling, "or else he's colorblind, at least I didn't steal him!"

"I gotta give you credit for that," Jamie said, grinning.

"Guys," Rusty stated, "Jamal and I spent the whole weekend together at my grandparents' house, and it was beautiful!"

"There's more," Jamal continued, "my parents invited us to dinner Saturday evening, and met Rusty, I introduced him as my boyfriend, and they accepted him, and our relationship! Rusty is going to help me do their yard tomorrow, have dinner with Mama and Papa, and sleep with me in my bed tomorrow night!"

"WOW!" DJ exclaimed, "I'm totally flabbergasted, it's incredible that your parents have come that far, Jamal, I'm so happy for you, for both of you."

"DJ, these last few days I've spent with Rusty, have been the happiest days of my life!" Jamal exclaimed.

"Do you know what else is incredible?" Rusty stated, "Jamal and I have gone from complete strangers to loving boyfriends, in only one week!"

"That's believable," Jamie said, "I know of a certain chocolate boy and a certain vanilla boy that didn't take much more time than that to become boyfriends, and they're still as strong as ever!"

"Oh my god, Jamie," DJ said, grinning, "it seems like years ago that we used those terms, and we're just now approaching our first anniversary!"

"Hey, Chocolate Boy," Jamie said, grinning, "we did tell Mom we'd be getting home for dinner around 1:00 PM, we really need to leave."

"Wait a minute," Jamal said, "you guys aren't getting out of here without a loving hug! Rusty and I appreciate the well wishes."

Jamal and Rusty gave the other three boys a hug, (no kisses) and headed toward Jamal's car, DJ, Jamie and Bryan headed for the Tracker and headed home.

This was one of those days that they really ate together as a family, Karen, Carl and all four of the boys. The main topic of conversation was around Jamal, and his new love.

"It looks like you boys made the right decision," Carl commented, "when you dropped the charges against Jamal. It seems his life is turning around for the better, and I'm glad to hear his parents have come around, and that he seems to have met someone he cares about, and cares for him.

Bryan is scheduled at 4:00 PM, Phil at 3:00 and Carl will head to work about 3:30, DJ and Jamie are off on Mondays. After dinner they plan to do their homework and get that out of the way and then head to DJ's house around 5:30 PM and give DJ's neglected play station some exercise.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

About 6:00 PM, DJ and Jamie arrived at our home. Joe and I were both working, I would be home around 9:30 that night and Joe about 11:00. The boys got drinks from the fridge and fired up the TV and play station. By 6:30 Jamie and DJ were in another world.

A little past 7:00 Jamie's phone rang, and he looked at the screen, noting that it was from Chuck.

Jamie, before answering, "I have a bad feeling about this call." Then "Hello, Chuck."

"Jamie," Chuck said, "Are you in a position to talk?"

"Yeah," Jamie replied, "DJ and I were in a game, but we can pause it, what's up?" DJ instinctively put the game on pause.

"Jamie, did you ever talk to your boss, about maybe becoming foster parents to Fernando?" Chuck asked.

"I offered to, Chuck, but you said it was too early, and I should wait until something happened, please don't tell me that his father has kicked him out of the house."

"It's worse than that," Chuck said, "Something happened Friday afternoon, and Fernando is in Juvie hall."

"Oh, fuck!" Jamie exclaimed, "What did he do?"

"It seems," Chuck explained, "that Fernando and a 17-year old boy got caught kissing, and making out, in one of the stalls in the boys' rest room. One of the teachers went into the rest room and noticed two pairs of shoes in one stall, he yanked the stall door open, and there they were. He made the two boys

follow him to the principal's office. The Principal contacted the parents of both boys, and asked them to come in, as there may be a problem with their sons.

When the fathers of both boys arrived, the Principal explained to them what the boys were caught doing, and what could have happened, had it been some of the other boys that caught them, instead of a teacher, and that they could have been beaten up. He told both fathers that they could take their sons home, and he hoped there would not be a repeat of this incident. Fernando's father told the Principal that his little perv was not welcome back into his house ever again and walked out!

"Oh, Shit!" Jamie exclaimed, "so poor Fernando was just left in the Principals office?"

"Yes," Chuck confirmed, "and since Fernando is only 15, he had no choice but to contact CPS (Child Protective Service) of Social Services. CPS took Fernando to Juvie Hall, since he couldn't go home. Serena and I tried to get custody of Fernando, but the authorities disqualified us, but at least they are keeping us abreast of what is happening. They told Serena that Fernando will be in Juvie hall, until CPS finds a foster home for him."

"Do you know if anyone from CPS has talked with Fernando yet?"

"Yeah," Chuck replied, "a lady from CPS came in Friday evening and interviewed him. She was particularly interested in how he got put in there, and he admitted to her that he was gay. She told him that, because of the circumstances, he would be considered a possible sexual risk, as the offense might be considered a sexual offense, even though they weren't actually having sex."

"Have you heard anything more today?" Jamie asked.

"Serena talked with the lady from CPS today. You know what's really pissing me off? The older boy was just a guilty as Fernando, but because his father came and took him home, he's off the hook! The lady from CPS told Serena today that she had contacted several possible foster parents, and none of them wanted to take in Fernando, because he's gay, and they have other children in the house."

"That's fucked up!" Jamie said, "They're treating Fernando like he's a hardened sex criminal. These fucking authorities think they know all the answers, and it's making me angry! I've not even met the boy, but I—sure would like to—grab him—and hug him, and—let him know—that somebody—cares."

"Jamie," Chuck asked, "are you crying?"

"Sorry Chuck," Jamie sniffled, "Sometimes my emotions, just take control over me."

"Getting back to the issue at hand," Chuck said, "could you talk to your boss and his wife, and see how they feel about this?"

"Sure, Chuck," Jamie replied, "the pizzeria is closed on Mondays, but you'd best believe I'll talk with them, first thing tomorrow morning. They open at 11:00 AM, but Anthony and Maria usually come in a little after 9:30 to prep stuff, and that would probably be the best time to see them, before any customers are around."

"I sure hope your feelings are right," Chuck said, "Fernando's future is hanging in the balance, and time is not our friend. I guess you would realize, that they are going to need to pass the background check, before CPS will consider them for foster parents."

"That would be expected," Jamie commented, "whenever you're dealing with government agencies. If they agree to do it, we'll likely need more information. I'll call you tomorrow, ASAP, and let you know what they said."

"Thanks, Jamie, the sooner the better. Have a good night."

"Good night, Chuck." They hung up.

"DJ," Jamie stated, "I need to get up and out of here in the morning, about the same time as you. I need to talk with Anthony and Maria, and I'd like to be at the pizzeria as soon as they get there."

"I only heard your side of the conversation," DJ said," but it sounds like Fernando is in deep shit! Are you ready to continue our game?"

"Not really, baby," Jamie responded, "I don't feel like playing anymore, can we just go to bed, and I'll fill you in on the details."

"Sure," DJ said, as he shut down the console, and Jamie turned off the TV.

The two boys headed to the bedroom, stripped and crawled in, cuddling close. Jamie spent the next half hour, explaining to DJ what Chuck had told him.

"How can they do it, Jamie?" DJ questioned, "How can parents just turn their backs on their children like that! Someday, when we have our own children, that we've loved and raised, I can't even picture that either one of us could ever do that."

"I don't understand it either, baby," Jamie responded, "I have to consider us both pretty fortunate, to have the parents we have, that love us like they do."

"You know, Jamie, I didn't always have that kind of parental love, but now that I have it, I'd never want to lose it. I can't think of anything that feels any better, than to know that you are loved!"

"You do know why I need to talk to Anthony and Maria, don't you?" Jamie asked.

"Yes, I know, and I wish you and Fernando all the good luck in the world!"

Jamie and DJ soon drifted off to sleep, their arms around one another.

(to be continued...)

Coming in Part 29

Jamie lays a heavy decision on Anthony & Maria

M&M share dinner with Matt's Mom

Gwen's Mom entertains Jon for lunch

Randy and Daryl start Wedding plans

Fernando almost gets raped in Juvie Hall

12