Djinn and Tonic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anostus
Anostus
53 Followers

James said, as Ms. Maycomb's smart business suit was replaced by a Big Bird T-shirt, and a line of drool began to trickle down her check.

"Hey, stop, like, being mean to Susie, James! It's not cool to pick on special ed students." Jennifer yelled at him.

"I'm sorry babe," he said going in to hug her, "we should let Susie Maycomb be. Come here Susie. You shouldn't wander off like this," and he led the former teacher back to the special ed room.

"Thank you J-james," Susie managed to get out. "You're a super nice boy!" She had the biggest smile on her face.

James smiled darkly. He was going to have more fun with his power later, but he thought he'd leave her until the end of the day. He and Jenifer were late for their next period after all. The rest of the day passed uneventfully.

He went up to the special education room just in time to catch up with Susie before they put her on the short bus home. "Hey, Susie could I talk to you for a minute?" Her handler nodded, and she tottered over to where he was.

"Susie, your mind is back to being that of a teacher, but you still remember how you spent today," he said as he grabbed her hand to shake it.

Ms. Maycomb looked down in horror at what she was wearing and wiped the drool from her face. "What the hell is going on? What did you do to me?" She started trying to pull her hand away from James.

"You're calm right now," said James and after making sure it was true, he said "Ms. Maycomb, I've worked really hard to get Jennifer through high school, and you're not about to get rid of all my hard work. Is that understood?"

Ms. Maycomb shook her head, "do whatever you want to me, but I have a responsibility as an educator. I don't care if you turn me back into a drooling idiot again, I won't change my tune."

"I was afraid you'd say that. Maybe another demonstration of my power is in order." He grasped her still calm hand firmly and said, "You are now a high school cheerleader. You're the second hottest girl in school, and not the brightest bulb in the bunch. You will occasionally remember who you really are, and realize what I have done to you, but you will still be stuck in the persona of a high school cheerleader when this happens."

Before his eyes, Ms. Maycomb's face looked much fresher, and her Big Bird outfit was replaced with a flattering miniskirt and midriff-bearing top, in the school colors. "Ohmygosh! I'm late for practice. Let go of my hands loser, I've got to get to practice." And she ran off.

Jennifer walked over right at this moment. "James, why were you, like, holding Susie Maycomb's hand?" Uh oh, he thought. How was he going to get out this one?

"Come here, babe" he said trying to pull her in for a hug. "You're not angry about what you just saw. After all, you're a cheerleader, too. She was just telling me something to pass on to you."

Jennifer's outfit changed to a cheerleader uniform as well, and she was smoking. James actually felt pretty good about this change. After all, her previous extracurricular activities had consisted of Speech and Debate and Science Olympiad. Neither of which she had excelled at. No, that was an understatement. For whatever reason, her entire schooling career consisted of her pushing herself to do things which, if she was honest with herself, she was too stupid to do. It was strange, if you looked at the things she'd tried, you'd say she looked more like a star student than hopeless bimbo.

"Oh well", James thought. "No use dwelling on such things, I now have a hot cheerleader girlfriend, I'm not about to pass up this opportunity."

Jennifer ran off to practice, and James stopped her right before she got to her team. "Hey, it's a shame you forgot your sports bra today. Guess you'll have to do with no support, if you know what I mean." She smiled dumbly at him and said, "Yeah, I must have, like, spaced it. Oh well. Have fun watching today, honey." She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and went to practice.

James enjoyed watching practice that day. Jennifer put on quite a show, with her massive breasts bouncing nicely after every action. Jennifer wasn't the only eye candy there. All of the cheerleaders were 9's and 10's, and he couldn't pick a second favorite behind Jennifer.

After practice, all of the cheerleaders started to go back to the changing rooms, and a plan formed in his head. He decided to stop Jennifer before she went into the changing room. He went in to hug her, and felt his pants get tighter, as he got to feel her toned, sweat-covered body against him. "I want you to get me a meeting with each of the cheerleaders from the senior class one at a time. Can you do that, babe?"

"Like, why do you need me to do that?" Jennifer asked.

"You don't need to know, just do as I ask."

***

He spent the night with his cheerleader harem. Once Jennifer had peeled them off one by one, the rest was simple. Now everyone one of the school's cheerleaders was sleeping in his room. Space was a little tight, but that was the last thing on his mind. It had been a great night. He woke up Susie Maycomb, and said "Hey Susie, do you remember who you really are?"

"Huh? What do you mean?" she asked.

"Oh sorry... You remember being Ms. Maycomb."

"Ohmygosh, what did you, like, do to me?"

This was interesting. Instead of returning her to normal, he seemed to have given her cheerleader persona the memories of her adult self.

"See what I can do Ms. Maycomb? You don't want to be a teenager again, do you?"

"What are you, like, talking about? This is totally awesome! A dream come true. I wish I wasn't so much of a, like, ditz, but I could get used to being this way. Especially if it meant being with you James." She snuggled up close to him. He had almost forgotten some of the changes he had made to the cheerleaders. Well, it wasn't how he planned on getting rid of Ms. Maycomb, but making her part of his harem was as good a way as any.

"Oh, wow," she said, "I can remember, like, not being your love slave, but it doesn't feel like it matters. That's, like, weird, isn't it?"

"Hm, must be because you still remember your true self, Ms. Maycomb."

"Oh, ew. I don't want the mind of an old fogey."

James thought for a second. He planned to turn everyone back the next morning, but he liked Ms. Maycomb's cheerleading persona. However, he realized Ms. Maycomb would need to get back to her life eventually. Maybe a compromise would be in order.

Chapter 3

"Okay, class" Ms. Maycomb said, "this is, like, a really pretty rock. It was formed like, a few decades, or centuries, or... what's the word? I don't know, like a really long time ago."

Ms. Maycomb was back in her adult body, but not in her adult mind. James decided he liked her cheerleader persona, and it seemed like all the male students in the class agreed. It's possible that her wearing her cheerleader outfit as she taught the class helped them along in the assessment. On her adult body, the fabric of the top was being stretched to the limit, and he skirt was dangerously short. James got the impression that every boy was waiting for her to drop something, so that she could bend over and pick it up.

Nobody learned much, but most of the people didn't mind. James glanced over at Jennifer, and saw that she was actually taking notes for once. Seemed like she was happy to finally have an instructor who taught on her level. James felt bad for her. Maybe he would throw her a bone and make her a little bit smarter later. He grew tired of constantly having to explain things to her, even if she was sexy as hell. He needed a little more substance in conversations. He was actually a bit surprised that he had been shallow enough to be with a dumb girl just because she was smoking hot, but that thought was quickly forgotten when class finished up and she caught him by surprise by yanking him into the girls restroom and pulling down his pants in one of the stalls.

"Does this feel good?" she said, as she began to suck on his still hard cock.

"Y-yeah, that's really good. Keep doing that. You are the best person in the world at blow jobs after all." James said while his hand gripped her head. What followed was pure ecstasy. She licked and sucked like a pro, and that gave James an idea.

"You're not a high school student anymore. You're a 25 year old stripper, and a high school dropout. I'm just another client from one of your side jobs, as far as your concerned."

Before his eyes, her normal high school clothes were replaced with a sexy nurse's outfit.

"That'll be 25 bucks, big boy." she said. "High school discount. Glitter's always happy to help a young man figure women out."

"Of course," James said. "Where do you work again?"

She gave him the address of a shady strip club in town, and left. He thought it would be fun to try and "retrieve" her later, and restore her back to normal.

As he left the bathroom after her, he saw guys gawking as she walked out of the school.

***

After school, he was heading to his car, when he received a big surprise. Amy Hart (the Amy Hart) was walking towards him, looking just as sexy as all her magazine covers. Clearly they didn't need to Photoshop this beauty, but why was she at his school and walking towards him? She had a worried look on her face.

"U-uh, you're Amy Hart, right? I'm your biggest fan." James said.

"Oh no, not you too! Please tell me you remember me, James?"

"I mean, I've seen you on tv and-"

"That's not what I mean! Don't you remember, I'm your sister?" Amy Hart said to him.

"I feel like I would remember Amy Hart being my sister."

By now a crowd of students had gathered, and some students were trying to get Amy's attention, asking for autographs and the like.

"We can't talk here. Let me in your car and drive us home."

James was a bit surprised that this was all happening. He wondered if this was some sort of side effect of his powers, but he wasn't about question a gorgeous world famous model asking to get in a car with him. When they were safely in the car and away from the crowd, the discussion resumed.

"James, this is going to be a bit hard to believe, but I'm your sister."

"You already said that, it and it was just as unbelievable the first time," James said, cocking his eyebrows.

"No, please you've got to believe me. I found a genie, the same one you found-"

"I've never seen a genie in my life."

She looked angrily at him, "oh please, James. Remember when your car just randomly fixed itself? Or when you gained the power to change reality by touching people-"

"How do you know about that?"

"James, you can't be this thick. These kind of things don't just happen. Do you really think you just woke up with magical powers?"

James considered this for a moment, it was a little strange.

"But if that was a genie, why don't you have three examples to point out?" James said.

"It's because I snuck into your room before you made your last wish."

"Okay, I think I'm following... Wait a minute! Was your wish to become a famous model?"

"Now you're catching on, James. Yes, I wished for the life I have now, but my last wish somehow caused me to not be related to you guys anymore."

"What wish was that?"

"I don't want to tell you that now."

"Come on, sis," James said, putting his hand on her shoulder "you can-"

She flicked his hand away before he could use his power. "Keep your eyes on the road, and don't you dare use your power unless I let you. What kind of brother are you?"

"One who just met you, I guess."

She sighed in frustration and continued. "I was hoping since you had one last wish, you might be able to change me back into your sister if we found the lamp again?"

"You mean you don't have it anymore?"

"No, but I know who does. It's a stripper who lives downtown. Jennifer is her name, but her stage name is Glitter."

"Wait, what is this stripper's last name?" James asked with a gulp.

"Umm... it was Jennifer Randall. I can't actually think of why I sent the lamp to her. I thought I knew her for some reason."

"I... think I know why. She used to be my girlfriend."

"You don't mean you-"

"Yeah," James said sheepishly. "I changed her, but I was going to change her back. It was just supposed be a day of harmless fun."

"Well, we need to get to her and get the lamp."

"Wait, why do we need the lamp? Can't I just use my power and change you?"

"I don't know if I trust you-"

"Look, even if I don't remember you being my sister, I'd never do anything bad to a family member. You can trust me to do the right-"

"You turned your girlfriend into a random stripper, forgive me if that doesn't inspire confidence in your self-control," she said in voice dripping with venom.

"Gosh, you must really be my sister, because only a sister would be this much of a buzz kill. Just trust me, here..." He reached out his hand to touch her shoulder. She looked ready to brush him off again, but her expression softened and she let his hand stay. "You're my sister again."

"Did it work?" she asked, "do you remember me again?"

"No, I don't. Sorry." James replied.

"Ugh. I was afraid it wouldn't work. The residual magic of your power isn't enough to undo a genie wish. Only another genie wish can do that."

"So, we need to get the lamp?"

"Yeah, we need to get the lamp. Looks like we're going to have to pick up your girlfriend."

Chapter 4

The name of the club was "Trance", and James and Amy walked in without any argument from the bouncer. James was amazed that just by carrying herself differently, she looked like a completely different person. He never thought Clark Kent was a good disguise for Superman, but without changing a single thing about her outfit or look, no one seemed to be recognizing her as Amy Hart.

"How are you doing that? I would have expected someone to have recognized you by now?"

"I got the idea from an anecdote about Marilyn Monroe. Apparently, she was being interviewed in public, and the interviewer was surprised that no one was coming up to them. So, she asked if she wanted them to see her, and he replied 'yes', so she starts walking different, carrying herself more like the characters she played in the movie and suddenly everyone starts flocking to-"

"Okay, I get the picture. You're a master of human psychology. I think I see Jennifer, er, Glitter." James said.

Boy did he see Glitter. She was up on the stage doing a strip tease in the Nurse's Outfit he had seen her in earlier. She had only just taken off her hat, and was proceeding to slowly unbutton her smock. He was considering himself lucky to have her as a girlfriend, when he remembered that she now had no idea who he was. How was he going to get up to her so he could get her back to normal?

He continued to watch the show as she sensuously removed her bra, and then socks, and panties. She was good at her job, and the patrons in the club realized it. When she was done, she walked off the stage, and the announcer said, "That was the lovely Glitter, if you liked what you saw, she'll be in the back giving lap dances."

"That's our chance," Amy said, clearly a little uncomfortable with their surroundings.

James didn't need to be told twice, and they asked the bouncer in the back to get a lap dance with Glitter. Amy ended up paying the price, and the bouncer explained to James that he was to just sit there, and not touch the dancers at all. "This is going to be tricky," James thought.

He got into the room, and Glitter soon joined him. She was in a lacy white bra and panties, and looked at him curiously. "Aren't you the high schooler, I helped out earlier today?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm here to get the full Glitter experience" he said.

"Well, you know the rules. I may have done more under the table, but here you don't touch me. Think you can do that?"

"Uh, yeah. I've got it." James said nervously.

As she started to dance, rubbing her body sensuously over his hard prick, he was enjoying the ride she was taking him on. It wasn't the same as the blow job had been, but it was still taking his mind away from the job at hand. He started glancing at the bouncer to see when he would get a chance to touch her and turn her back to normal. He finally got an opportunity when Amy saw that he wasn't making his move, and began chatting up the bouncer.

He tried touching the writhing form before him, and choked out the words "You are-"

But she ended up shoving his hand away. "Not while I'm on the job."

The bouncer stopped being distracted by Amy's talking and came up to James. "Is there a problem here?"

"No, he's fine. I just imagined he was touching me, that's all."

"That's what I thought," the bouncer said as he walked back to the entrance, careful not to let Amy distract him.

"At this rate I'm never going to get her back to normal," thought James. "I guess, desperate times call for desperate measures."

Just as he was about to finish, he stood up and groped the breasts of his former girlfriend, "Your mind is back to normal. Also-"

But he didn't get the last part out, the bouncer was on him before he had time to think, and he was forcefully removed from the club and thrown down to the ground. "Don't come back buddy!" they spat at him and took his picture. He guessed he wasn't coming back here any time soon.

Amy came out and helped him up. "Did you manage to turn her back?"

"I don't think so. I-"

But he got his second surprise of the night when he saw Jennifer come out of the club and slap him right in the face. "You asshole! What did you do to me? Why do I look like this?" She shouted at him.

She kept slapping him, and between her blows he could barely get an explanation out. It took Amy pulling her away and restraining her before he actually managed to say, "I know you're angry, and you have every right to be, but I was going to change you back."

"Oh yeah, when were you planning to change me back, huh? How long was I going to spend as a bimbo too dumb to tie her own shoes?"

James looked at her confused. "What do you mean? I didn't make you any dumber when I made you a strip-"

"I'm not talking about being a stripper you jerk. That was bad, but it wasn't as bad as leaving me a bubble-headed, bubble gum chewing bimbo. I was on track to be valedictorian, and you made me too stupid to know 2+2=4."

James was very confused. "Was this one of your wishes, sis?"

Amy shrugged as best she could while still holding Jennifer back, "can't be, you wouldn't be able to change her back if it was." Then she thought for a moment, and it came to her, "Oh that's why Desiree-"

"Who the hell is Desiree, and why is Amy Hart holding me back?" Jennifer asked. "Did you do weird things with her head to?"

"No, I'm his sister, and I-"

"You did you asshole! Change her back! Change everyone you changed back! And," she managed to push Amy to the ground, "let go of me you brainwashed bitch."

James was about to try another tactic to calm her down, when Amy cut him off. "Look I think I can explain everything. Just calm down and let me explain." Jennifer didn't look any less angry, but she seemed willing to listen.

"See, James found this genie-"

"What the crap is this story? Try again, bitch." Jennifer retorted.

"Listen to the whole thing before you interrupt, there's going to be a lot of unbelievable stuff in the story, but I need to explain the whole thing for you to understand."

Amy caught Jennifer up on most of the events she knew about, then said speculatively, "I think the reason James doesn't remember turning you into a bimbo is because he couldn't remember the changes he made to people until I, I mean Desiree, helped him. She realized that the changes he was making were affecting him too, so he had to use his power on himself to keep his memory."

Anostus
Anostus
53 Followers