DMBH

Story Info
Surprise first time with his secretary.
4.9k words
4.34
27.4k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DougsLair
DougsLair
436 Followers

If you're looking for the sex, scroll down halfway.

*****

It was just after lunch when the chief grabbed me as I was heading out the door to go on patrol.

"Al, head over to Kara Street, you know, the big mansion over there. The old man has a friend who claims someone tried to burn their house down."

The mansion was the biggest, most expensive house in our town. It cost well over $500,000, at a time when the average cost of a residence in our town was around $55,000. The "old man" was our town Supervisor, a flaming liberal lawyer, to boot. I was a police sergeant, and commander of our town's arson investigation unit. As a volunteer fireman, I knew that no calls had come in to our dispatch center for any fires at that location, because it was in our district, and we hadn't had any calls there. But if the old man wanted it checked out, everyone knew that it would have to be done, He was quite the little dictator and with a venomous reputation, was no one you wanted to cross.

I replied "Sure Chief. I'll head over right now. Let you know what I find out." I turned to the patrolman I'd just had lunch with, and asked "Hey Milt. Wanna take a ride over and scope out the mansion?"

He said sure and off we went. It only took us 10 minutes to get there from the station. As we pulled up before the stone fronted house we both took in the nicely manicured lawn and gardens. Professionally done, of course. The residence hadn't been occupied long enough for the grounds to look like this otherwise. I had a tendency on calls, to park out in the road instead of pulling in driveways on calls like this, of non-emergency nature. We walked up the driveway onto the sidewalk and I stepped up onto the front steps and rang the doorbell. Before I could back off the steps, the front door opened and the woman said "Yes?"

Okay. To say she was beautiful would be a gross understatement. She was, I thought, about 29 or 30 years old. Wavy blonde hair that hung down to her shoulder blades. Magnificently tanned legs that ran up to the bottom of her painted on hot pants, followed by a beautiful flat tummy, again perfectly tanned, a set of maybe largish "B" cup breasts that rode perfectly on her chest, nestled just barely in her low cut top, and a very pretty face. If there was anything wrong with her, it was that she wore too much make up. I'm not a fan of so much make up on women, but for her, I'd overlook it.

I know I must have paused for longer than I should, but I asked "You called about a fire here?"

She looked a bit perplexed. I stared. After all, you have to take advantage of scenery like this as it's presented, right?

"Oh. I think my husband might have called you."

Lucky Bastard.

"Let me find him" she said, and stepped back. I, misunderstanding, stepped up to enter the house. She put her hand up like a traffic cop and said "No! No one uses the front door except family and friends. Help goes around back."

With those words, my blood pressure went from its normal 115 over 70 to probably 300 over 200. Help? Was she fucking kidding us? Here we are, 2 police officers in full costume, guns, badges, the whole bit, here at their request, and we were HELP? Not going to happen.

I replied quite nicely, "Okay ma'am, when you locate your husband, have him call us, we'll come back." And with that, I turned around, said "Come on Milt, we're out of here" and headed down the side walk.

I could hear her sputtering and mumbling behind us as I walked away. Milt said "What are you doing? You know they're friends of the old mans. We're going to get fucked over this."

"I don't give a shit. Hired fucking help? Are you serious? I go through the back door for no one. Let's go. They can call us later."

We made it back to our cop car and were just about to get in, when we heard talking behind us. We turned and saw a tall guy, about the same height as me, around six foot six, looking like Mr. GQ himself, striding down the driveway towards us. I turned to look at Milt, who gave me that "we're fucked now" look. Following at his heels was his wife apparently whining at him, probably about us. Yup. We were fucked.

As he got close to us, he smiled, reached out his hand and said "Hi guys. I'm Eddie. I called you. Do you have time to talk to us now?" As nice as pie. Gentlemanly. The bitch was still yipping at his back. He turned and told her to go back in the house. As she went back to the house, the view from the rear was as good as from the front. Nice. Really nice.

I replied "Sure. What's the problem?"

"Look, please excuse my wife. She gets a bit carried away with herself sometimes" He was good enough not to mention that I had stripped her clothes off with my eyes on her walk back up the driveway.

"That's fine Sir. Tell us what's going on"

Eddie took us around the rear of the house, and showed us a small spot that had been scorched under their rear deck, probably by a kid. No char existed in the wood, just a black, sooty discoloration. We talked for five or ten minutes about the neighborhood, the kids there, the fact that they had two kids, a boy and a girl, who were in junior high. The wife had come outside and was listening to us, from a distance of ten feet or so. I tried not to look at her. Yes, she really was that good looking. Unprofessional, I know. But man what a woman. We ended up promising extra patrol, and told him to call back if anything else happened. Eddie shook both our hands and said thanks for coming over.

As we walked back to the car, Milt said "Whew! We just might get away with this. He seemed Okay."

"Yeah. He was fine. It was just his wife that got me going." As if on cue, the blonde came down the driveway towards us. She stopped halfway down, hands on her hips, starring daggers at us. Or more properly probably, me. "You know, I'd love to jump on that. She's one fine package. Too bad she's such a cunt."

Off we drove.

A year or so later, all the cops, along with the troopers who regularly drove through our town, noticed what appeared to be a smoking hot blonde driving a pearlescent white corvette. She seemed to always be seen on the main drag through town, always by herself, always exactly at the speed limit. None of us ever got to find out who she was, where she was from, but she did make enough appearances that we were all aware of her. She always seemed to be going the opposite direction as we were, so nobody ever got a real good look at her. She was just the "the hot blonde in the 'vette"

Time went by, the white 'vette was seen periodically, but that was the end of it. One day, a few years on, I was sitting at my desk, doing my favorite thing in life, paperwork. (sarcasm). I had FBI uniform crime reports due, state paperwork to check over, and had settled in to get it over with, when my secretary entered my office without knocking and said "Al, meet Donna. She's the new EMS secretary."

I looked up slowly, finishing the paragraph I was reading. New hire secretaries tended to be older wives and friends of some political hack. I looked up, holy shit was she gorgeous! I started to stand up to introduce myself when the woman flashed me a thousand watt smile and said "Oh yeah. We already know each other. Hello. How are you?"

I probably stammered something unintelligible, and they left. I followed with my eyes. Donna was about five foot two, slender with a great shape, wearing an almost sheath kind of outfit, high heels, and frosted longish hair. I sat back down. Wow! And she said we know each other! I doubted I would forget her if I knew her, but went back to my paperwork. Fun.

Of course, the new secretary was the talk of both our department and the whole town hall. All the guys were in love with her, all the women hated her. She had great looks, dressed like a model, and seemed to be nice to everyone.

The next day, I ran into Milt. He walked up to me, a big smile on his face, and asked what I thought of the new secretary.

I said "Absolutely magnificent! I don't know if she can type. Don't care! She sure adds to the atmosphere around here though. Claims she knows me, but I can't place her. Can't believe I would forget someone like that."

"Of course you know her" Milt said. "You really don't remember her? You said you wanted to jump her bones and do all kinds of things to her body. She was the bitch, remember?" I wasn't too fast on the uptake. "She was the girl at the mansion on Kara Drive that you walked away from."

"That cunt? Yeah. That's right. She is. Still good looking. Still do nasty things to her. Seems much more pleasant now. Too bad I'll never get a chance to try. She's married, I seriously can't be too high on her friend list."

We walked towards the front of the building. There, in the parking lot was the pearlescent corvette. We looked at each other. "That blonde is in the building, let's see who she is."

We took a couple steps, Milt stopped. "You know who she is."

"No idea" I responded

He looked at me. "Who's the new secretary? Who's the blonde?"

It dawned on me and he was right. Mystery solved. We finished our shift and went home. Over the days and weeks, Donna and I crossed paths through the course of normal business, and occasionally spoke to each other about non business things. She knew I was a single father with a five year old son. I knew she had a daughter. Eventually I found out she was no longer with Eddie. Gee, I wondered why. She was very friendly, but I suspected still a bitch. She confided in me that the Chief was annoying her, hitting on her and making suggestive comments to her. I told her that was par for the course. We'd all heard this about him before. He was the only other single guy in Town hall, besides me.

A couple days later, Lee, one my police paramedics grabbed me. "Quick, come look at this" he grabbed my arm and pulled me out into the hall. "Look down there"

Looking toward the other end of the building what appeared to be a good looking girl was leaning over Donna's desk. Nice ass, long brown wavy hair. I headed down to check her out.

As I approached, Donna called to me "Al, you remember my daughter Deb don't you"

I looked. Nope. I recalled she had a daughter, but never saw her looking this good. "Oh, hi Deb. Nice to see you. You trying to get a job here too?"

Deb rolled her eyes. "No, just visiting my mom. Besides, I'm only in tenth grade."

Oops. "Yeah right. Alright, it was nice seeing you" and I walked off. Real nice to see you. Like mother like daughter, apparently.

Casual banter kept up off and on for several more weeks. I stared at Donna when she wasn't looking. Or I thought she wasn't looking. When her daughter came in I made it a point to say hello. She always smiled. I always checked her out. Yep, I'm a pig.

At some point, I had to work on a day I had my son, so I brought him into the office after school was out, while I did some stuff so we could go home. When I finished it was a bit after 4:30. Walking out of my office I saw Donna and Deb down at the end of the hallway. I took Billy's hand and told him I had someone for him to meet. As we walked toward them, Donna broke into a big smile and said hello to us.

"Hi guys. Who is this?" she asked looking at my son.

"This is my son Billy. Billy, this is Donna and Debra."

We chatted for a few moments, I told the girls Billy was 5 years old and Donna offered Billy a lollipop. It was a tootsie roll pop, my son's favorite. He started to reach for it, but stopped, and asked me if it was alright. I said OK, but don't eat it until after dinner.

At that, Debra said "Dinner I'm starving. I could go for a Pizza Hut right now."

Without missing a beat, Billy came back with "Oh dad, I wish we could go to

Pizza Hut."

We didn't eat out too much, and my son wasn't like other kids whining about things and crying when he didn't get his own way, but I saw an opportunity. "Hmmm. Donna, would you and Deb like to join us at Pizza Hut? I'll buy?"

Deb let out a loud "Yes!"

Donna said alright, my son said "Yea!" and it was a done deal. I loved that kid.

I wasn't off shift for another 20 minutes, my son kept Donna and Debra entertained while I finished up some paperwork, got the next shift duty assignments posted, and asked around the locker room if anyone had any problems or issues.

Done for the day, I walked over to Donna's desk, and told them I was finally finished. I said I'd pick up them up in 20 minutes or a half hour, after I ran home, did my caped crusader crime fighting costume quick change.

We left the building together, the girls going to Donna's car, I led my son to my unmarked police vehicle that I drove home.

A half hour later, I pulled up to Donna's apartment building, Bill and I went inside to let them know we were there. Donna opened the door, she looked stunning. I mean, we were going out for pizza, right? She let us in saying Deb would be ready in a moment. It was OK, I didn't mind staring at Donna while we waited.

Finally, we all piled into my car, and we drove the 15 minutes to Pizza Hut.

We all ordered Pepsi's, salad bar, and a large Supreme Pan pizza. We chit chatted about things, Billy's school work. I had enrolled him in an all-day kindergarten class, where they essentially did first grade reading, writing, and math, instead of being just a glorified day care center, as most kindergarten classes tend to be.

Dinner went well, lots of laughs, I dropped the 2 girls off at Donna's, and we went home. Bill said he enjoyed the two girls, they made him laugh.

Monday morning at work, Donna mentioned how nice it was to go out with her daughter and my son. I agreed, and when she said we ought to do it again, I almost leapt in the air with happiness.

During the week, Donna and I did the usual business related stuff, I went out on patrol trying to assist the officers, but I did notice, or maybe I was dreaming, that Donna seemed a little bit flirty. When Friday rolled around, Donna asked what I was doing. I told her I was working, as my son was with his mother, AKA "The wicked bitch of the north" for the weekend. Bill stayed with me all week, but she had him every other weekend.

The following week, Debra was in to visit her mother, maybe it was a Thursday, she saw me, and asked if we were doing pizza this Friday again. I looked at her mother, who smiled at me, and replied "Sure, I can probably force my son to have pizza again" They both laughed.

Friday was a re-run of the previous dinner. Same food, same kidding around and teasing as the last time.

On Wednesday, the following week, Donna came into my office. She'd been there many times before, but usually either to drop off papers I asked her to type for me, or in response to something I needed done for me. She seemed a bit nervous. "Umm Al?" she started "Can I ask you if you'd like to go for pizza again with Deb and I?"

To be fair, I like pizza, but I was almost maxed out on this pizza thing. I'd eaten like 3 months' worth in the last couple of weeks, but then again, 2 good looking women. "Okay, sure. I'd like to." Donna smiled, said OK, and left.

For the next 2 days, I idly wondered what was up with the pizza thing, but, hey. Eating with 2 pretty girls was better than sitting home by myself watching the boob tube.

Friday, after work, I went to Donna's to pick them up. Answering her door, Donna asked "Debra's girlfriend is going with us for pizza, is that alright with you?"

I said sure, and stepped inside. Inside was another blonde girl, Debra's age, and taller than Debra or Donna "Al, this is Debbie, Debbie, this is Al" we both said hello, and we all piled into my car and went to Pizza Hut.

Doing an NBC instant replay of the last 2 Pizza Hut meals, stretched longer by the 2, I now knew were both cheerleaders, girls constant chatter, we left and headed home.

As soon as we left the parking lot, Donna turned to me "Ai, would you mind dropping both girls off at Debbie's? Debra is going to stay overnight with her."

I said sure, and asked where I had to go to. It was, more or less, on the way to Donna's, so we dropped off the girls and drove to Donna's place.

I pulled into the lot to let her out of the car, she turned to me "Al, would you like to come in for a little while?" I started to say no, when she said "Why not? Billy's not home, you got nothing to do, come on in and talk for a while"

I thought for a second "Sure, Okay. Why not?" I mean, hot woman, I had nothing better to do, anyway, right?

I parked the car, and we went into her apartment.

As I stepped through the door, Donna turned to me, moving right in almost against me, looked up at me and said "Al, kiss me?" HUH? "Kiss me" she repeated. Well, fuck, I might be a bit slow on the up take, but DAMN!

She stood up on her tip toes, wrapped her arms around me and threw a lip lock on me like I'd never had before.

I felt myself harden.

She stepped back, looking at me. I stepped forward, wrapping my arms around her as we took turns burying our tongues in each other's throats.

She turned, without a word, and walked into her bed room. "Al, give me a hand please?" she called out.

I walked into her darkened bedroom. "Unzip me please" she asked turning away from me.

She had worn another of those skin tight sheath type dresses that she seemed to favor to dinner again. If she couldn't reach the zipper, no problem.

I stepped behind her, pulling the zipper down to her bra strap. Flawless, dark skin, smooth as silk, tanned just perfect was revealed. "The rest of the way, please" she said. I pulled the zipper down all the way, her panty top was showing.

I was breathing pretty hard. Penis was rising. I mean, this mega-hot woman not only was undressing in front of me, she told me to help.

Lowering her dress, Donna said "Take off my bra, please"

I reached behind her, still staring at the swell of her beasts in her bra. What the fuck? No clasp. I moved behind her to look, she snickered. "What? Can't find the clasp? It's in front. Look"

I moved in front as she bent back slightly, showing me her gorgeous tits, show cased in her filmy lace bra. Okay, I was preoccupied, and distracted, but where was that bloody clasp?

"Look" she said, still snickering. She reached between those smooth mounds and with a flick of her fingers, the lace separated, spilling the sexy contents out for me to gaze upon. Her tits were magnificent. Smooth as silk, shaped perfect, maybe a large B cup, or small C, with rock hard nipples that looked as if they could cut glass.

"Let me try that" I said, and pulled the bra back together, then using my fingers, unsnapped it again. Of course, my hands may have wandered a bit as I did that.

"It's not a toy" she teased, as I re-hooked and undid the bra again.

I feigned innocence, and with a straight face said, "I never saw one like this before, I just wanted to practice for the next time."

With a smile, she playfully slapped me. She dropped her dress, stepped out of it, and neatly lay it on a chair. She turned to me, in panties that matched her bra, and thigh top stocking. My fucking god, she was smoking hot.

She pulled back the covers, and slid into bed. Looking up at me, "What are you waiting for?"

I was standing there, fully dressed, looking down at her. I looked down at myself, and in about 3 seconds, my clothes were piled on the floor, and I was naked. I slid into bed next to her.

Taking her in my arms, I felt those wonderful breasts pressed against me. My hard cock, was between her legs, just above her knees, due to my height being over a foot taller than her. We kissed, and kissed. She like to kiss. I caressed her ass, her back. I fondled her breasts. Never stopped kissing.

After a marathon kissing and groping session, she rolled back slightly from me. Looking her eyes, I slid my hand under the back of her panties, and slid them down, I rose on my elbow, and took them off her.

DougsLair
DougsLair
436 Followers
12