Dmitry

Story Info
Dmitry meets a new sub in a coffee shop.
3.1k words
3.98
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitry waited at the coffee shop for her to show up. She had insisted on meeting in public, and he understood, but she was about to be late and that he did not tolerate.

He looked out the window at the unfamiliar surroundings and watched the people passing by. This was a part of town he was not in much, it was not a bad or a great part of town just one that he did not have a reason to go too often.

He had been sitting for about an hour sipping on an espresso watching people out the window on his left glancing around the U shaped shop with the bar in the middle. As coffee shops went this was pretty big but from where Dmitry was he could see just everything and no one could walk up behind him.

He had picked a table in the back corner facing the door back to the wall and a window to his side, quite a nice little coffee shop, one he might have to frequent more often. Looking out the window he saw a kid being pulled by a much too busy adult, a man pushing a baby stroller walked by, Dmitry wondered if there was a park nearby. He did not really venture out much except to meet clients, his grounds had all he required of the indoors and out. Dmitry's solitude and observing of the world around him was rudely interrupted by the door opening and the pleading voice of a women followed by the grating voice of an annoying bully.

"I am sorry come on let's go, we can go to Starbucks like you want."

"No, no you said you wanted to come here you spoiled bitch so get your coffee."

"Look Ian, I'm sorry I thought a change would be nice, come on let's go"

"You had a thought? Like a complete thought in that puny little head of yours? Well you thought wrong, but we are here and I don't want to stop again so get us a damn fucking coffee."

The couple walked in arguing and Dmitry turned to watch. He hated guys like him, it gave his profession a bad name. Everyone was looking and trying not to look all at the same time, except Dmitry he was staring at the guy, who was oblivious.

After a minute a lady walked in nervously and stood in line behind the couple arguing looking around nervously.

Dmitry thought that was probably who he was waiting for, but she had to order before he knew for sure. This cat and mouse thing was her idea and paying clients made the rules, well till they signed on the dotted and he had them at his place...

"Do you even know what to order? Come on, Vicky. Damn it. Hey lady, go ahead and order. My stupid girlfriend does not know what to get."

The girl with the loud mouthed man looked up nervously at the newcomer and said "Please if you are ready go ahead."

"Thank you very much" and she moved forward

"I will have a mocha with whipped cream and an extra shot please"

That was the agreed upon code order. Dmitry got up and moved next to her. Dmitry was a bit disappointed in the pant suit she had chosen to wear for their meet, but she would never wear one again he wagered.

"Good morning Morgan"

"ummmm good morning, uhhh" and she turned to look at the man she was there to meet.

Dmitry raised his eyebrow at her and she ducked her head a bit "Mr. Heart, good morning."

"Good girl."

Dmitry had a rule if they could not greet him properly they were not ready. He leaned in as if to kiss her on the cheek and whispered in her ear.

"Go sit at my table and wait. I will bring your drink, go now." And he kind of propelled her in the proper direction.

Morgan was not used to being spoken to so forcefully and almost turned to protest, but remembered why she was here and followed his direction.

Dmitry then turned to the couple that had been behind her. "Excuse me Miss, may I speak with you privately?"

"Look dodo head she is with me, so no you may not speak to her privately."

"Well, Sir she is certainly her own person, who can speak for herself and I would like to hear it from her if you don't mind."

"Vicky, tell him."

"Umm I am with Ian so I guess you can say whatever you have to say in front of him."

"Miss Vicky this gentleman here does not treat you like a lady and I would like to help you get out of this corrosive, toxic, and potentially dangerous situation. Here is my card with my number on it should you decide you need help day or night. Have a good day."

Dmitry was a good 5'11 and was broad, and usually men who bullied women would not fight a guy like him, but even so, Dmitry was a skilled defender if he needed to be so he was not concerned as he held out his black business card with "Sir Dmitry Heart" embossed In silver and his phone number was on the back.

Vicki reached out to take it as Ian grabbed it out of his hand. "You hitting on my girl in front of me?"

"No, I would not disrespect anyone like that. I was simply offering a better life to a person capable of making their own choices, but hey if you want lessons in being a better man I can give those too, here is another card."

He held one out to Ian who already had one and looked pissed off about now, he snatched the offered card out of Dmitry's hand as Dmitry deftly slipped another one into Vicky's purse. He hoped she would have one of the three when she got home and needed one.

Ian pulled at Vicki's hand "come on we are leaving." Ian looked like he wanted to kill Dmitry, but in the end they just left.

Dmitry turned and placed a $10 in the tip jar.

"Sorry about the disturbance." Then went to the counter to get Morgan's Mocha and joined her at his table.

"So what is it you want exactly?"

Morgan looked around a bit embarrassed. She leaned in and spoke in a soft voice so no one could hear "We discussed this in our emails. You know what I want."

"Morgan. I have never seen you face to face. My consulting business is usually word of mouth I like to be sure in the first face to face that the novelty of meeting some mysterious stranger who will do things to make your body quiver was not just that—only a novelty. , Speak normally, Sit up straight and tell me what you want."

Morgan sat up and tried to speak up. It took her a few false starts before she finally was able to say "I want you to train me to be a sub." Her cheeks turned a bright red, but she had said it outright, out loud in public. There was a sense of relief and well as pent up nervous energy flowing through her.

"Why?"

"I want to please my husband, in a new way. I have had this fantasy for a long time."

"Does your husband know where you are going to be?"

"No—he thinks I am going on a business trip for two weeks."

"Do you just want to liven up your bedroom time, play a bit or do you want to surrender 24/7 to your husband?"

"24/7" for sure.

"Is this his idea or yours?

"Mine"

"Does he know anything about dominating a sex toy?"

Morgan ducked her head and blushed deeply "I don't think so."

"You have made arrangements for the next two weeks? No one will be looking for you if I take you home with me tonight?"

"Yes I have made all necessary arrangements."

Usually couples came to Dmitry, one to be trained the other encouraging the training and setting the limits, Dmitry looked at Morgan while she sipped her coffee and decided he would take her.

He took the coffee from her hand and reached over and fondled her breast through her clothes. Her hands went up to stop him. With steely eyes he held her gaze and said

"Are you sure?"

Morgan lowered her hands to her lap and met his gaze "Yes I am sure"

One of her nipples got pulled and squeezed so hard and suddenly she squealed. People close by turned and looked but He kept eye contact with her

"Then you will address me as Sir and anyone else you encounter will be Sir or Ma'm until you are given another way to address them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Good put your bag on the table, go to the restroom, take off your bra and panties and meet me outside. You have one last opportunity here and now to change your mind. Do you wish to follow my orders or do you want to forget it and go home?"

"I will follow your orders, Sir."

"Good girl, now go! you have three minutes from right now to be outside the front door or you will be punished."

Dmitry was afraid Moran was chasing the fantasy rather than truly wanting this so he would have to make some arrangements.

The car pulled up and Morgan was still not outside. Dmitry put the purse in the front seat and waited. Morgan walked up next to him and handed him a pile of crumpled clothes. Her cheeks were bright red and he was sure she almost did not come out, but he would wager that she was wet down there if he was to check.

He handed her back the pile of crumpled up clothes.

"You are one minute 7 seconds late. We will deal with that later. Use the hood of that silver car there and fold these then hand them back to me."

He nodded to the driver who got out and came around holding the door open. Morgan stood there for a second, this was embarrassing! What was she doing? She should just leave, but no, she stuffed the underwear sort of in a pocket while she folded the bra, which she brought over to him and handed it to him. "My bra as requested, Sir." Then she returned to the hood of the car folded her underwear and repeated the process.

"What do you think Pope? Will she do?"

"She will indeed Sir" It was a standard response to a standard question, but Morgan did not know that.

Braless and without panties. She was beginning to wonder if she really wanted this.

"Get in. Do not speak unless spoken to."

She complied and Pope closed the door, then opened the front passenger door for Dimitry.

The hour ride to the estate was uneventful as far as Morgan was concerned. She was not sure what she was expecting, but something more than silence and being ignored. She had tried to start a conversation to which she was told to be quiet until spoken to. Not a word from Dmitry since then.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity to Morgan, Pope pulled into the half circle driveway. She looked out the window curious and amazed by the house. Pope parked in front of the five steps with roman columns on either side leading to huge ornate doors.

The grounds were something Dimitry had designed himself. A Garage to the side of the big house near the front so the car was always ready. It was a three car garage but he currently just had the two, a Bently Mulsanne, and the Mercedes E-class they were using, both silver.

Pope got out and went to the passenger door and held it for Dmitry. As he did so one of the doors to the house opened. Pope always texted Avery, the butler when they pulled up so he could be there to meet the master of the house and his guests, and see to their needs. After Avery got the text he would pull a cord ringing a bell that could be heard throughout the house letting everyone know the Master of the house was about to arrive.

Dmitry exited the vehicle and waited for Morgan to come out, Pope offered his hand to assist, then Dmitry turned and started walking towards the doors. "Follow." Morgan did, Pope and the car disappeared around the corner.

Avery, the butler, met them at the door and look at Morgan surprised she still had clothes on. He had met clients before and usually they were either nude or way less dressed by this time. Avery spoke to Dmitry in French and he replied in the same language. The paid help all spoke French, his girls all spoke Gaelic to him, and everywhere else he spoke English. It helped keep things between the proper people

"Is the guest here?"

"Yes sir in the sitting room."

"Morgan take off your pants, give them to Avery neatly, unbutton your blouse completely then come to the sitting room, stand at the door, head down until I say you may enter. You are not to speak a word or look up no matter what you hear do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Can you follow these instructions?"

"Yes Sir."

"We shall see."

"Where are the girls?"

"Nerea is in with our guest being hostess in your absence, Leka and Tos are on call, and Riyad is in her quarters. "

"Thank you Avery, see to Morgan please." Dmitry walked toward the guest sitting room to the right. He paused just outside to listen to Nerea, she was skilled in the art of conversation and making a man feel like he was the only one in the room, which was true in this gentleman's case.

Dmitry crossed the room to the gentleman held out his hand to greet him, while Nerea immediately got on her knees in greeting and waited any further orders.

"Nerea go park in the corner, but pay attention." Nerea immediately stood, and parked herself in the corner hands clasped behind her back shoulders back standing up straight facing the room.

Dmitry gave the order with his back to her facing the guest Dmitry his hand out to the guest, "Good evening Silas, no doubt you are wondering what this is all about. I am Dmirty and I asked you to come here."

Silas looked back and forth between Nerea and Dmirty obviously not sure what to think. "Well yes I am quite curious, I get a call asking for a meeting with you and I am not sure why."

"A man like me can always use another accountant, but no that is not why I asked you to come, I asked you to come because of your wife."

"My Wife?" Did you do something to her?"

"No, no it is not like that. Relax, she came to me requesting my rather unique services, but I will only do said services if the man in her life understands and knows where she is."

Morgan appeared at the door head down

"She is on a business trip." At the sound of her husband's voice Morgan's head flew up her eyes wide with surprise her face red in shame or embarrassment it was a mix of both.

"Mr. Heart this was supposed to be a surprise!" Morgan's voice was raised, but she was overcome with emotion almost in tears trying to cover up by holding her blouse shut, and looking in shock at her husband sitting there.

Meanwhile Silas had stood up very pissed "What the hell? Why are you undressed? What the hell is going on?"

Dmitry still standing very calmly said "Silas please sit down your wife has something to tell you."

Silas wanted to punch the man, but did not move. Dimitry shrugged and addressed the now very discombobulated girl.

"Morgan, you said you wanted to be trained to be dominated by your husband is that correct?"

At that Silas stopped and gave his wife a hard look, sitting down to take this in, trying to follow the conversation.

"Yes, but I was going to surprise him, this is not fair you broke my trust."

"Morgan you can go home now, I will refund all your money and we will be done; otherwise call me Sir, and understand you are the submissive and in that low position you do not have the right to keep anything from the ones who dominate you. If you want your husband to be your master, you cannot keep secrets from him. Now go kneel in front of him and explain to him what we are doing here. Nerea come kneel on the other side help with explanations I will be back in an hour."

"Silas, listen if you are not on board when I get back you can take her home and I will refund all money. You can tell Nerea if you need any refreshments or anything."

Dmitry walked out through the atrium and into his open study pulling the chain for one of the girls to attend him. Leka came immediately up.

Leka was quiet almost skiddish, but when alone with him there was a quiet strength to her.

Dmitry found her presence comforting. He knew Tos and Riyard did not quite understand her so he gave her duties that kept her out of their way. He appreciated her and that was all that mattered.

"Leka I require a neck massage, but first will you bring me a glass of Ice water."

"Of course sir."

He watched her go walking around the garden path to the Kitchen. He loved his Romen style home with his office in the middle open to all.

She returned knelt in front of him offering the water.

"Thank you."

"Would you like your neck massage now, Sir?"

"Yes you may begin."

She got up very gracefully moved behind him and let her fingers do the talking. Dmitry relaxed

After an hour he dismissed Leka and went back to the sitting room to check on Morgan and Nerea.

He walked in and both girls were sitting in front of Silas Neara was giving him a foot massage while Silas was talking to Morgan.

"So this is what you think you want?"

"Yes, it is."

"So shouldn't you be calling ME Sir too? Silas had a smile playing on his lips."

"uhh, Yes, Sir." A nervous laugh escaped her lips

Dmitry broke in "Morgan, have you decided to stay?"

"Yes Sir, I want to."

"And Silas? Are you okay with us proceeding?"

"I don't really understand why she wants this, but she seems to and now I am quite interested so lets proceed."

"Nerea, take Morgan upstairs to the training quarter. Silas lets talk."