DNA Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I don't know what to say anymore." Caroline said. "I actually don't know if I want to try that."

"Oh come on, don't be a baby!" Sandy teased, "It doesn't hurt. Yes, it may feel weird the first few times, but you'll get used to it."

"Alright then, how do I do it?"

"Well, first, you should probably take off your existing clothes-" Sandy got a disapproving look from Caroline, so instead she said "Okay, just your shirt and pants then. It SHOULD still work if you have a bra and panties on."

Caroline still wasn't sure, but standing partially naked in front of someone else wouldn't be the weirdest thing she'd done today, so she complied. She stripped down, and then asked, "Okay, what now?"

"Now, close your eyes... just imagine something you'd like to wear... a sexy dress, perhaps? Then, just think about wearing it, and it should happen on its own."

Caroline did as she was told, and imagined a black V-neck bodycon dress she had recently seen online; it formed a downward triangle shape at the top, just high enough to cover her breasts, and formed a skirt over her knees.

Suddenly, it felt like all the skin from her chest to her knees began to rip away, over and over again. It reminded her of peeling off sunburnt skin on a really sunny summer day, except that it didn't hurt.

It was over in a few seconds, though it felt like an eternity to Caroline. When she opened her eyes and looked down, she was wearing the dress! Not only that, but it felt absolutely perfect on her body, neither too snug nor too loose, as if it had been custom designed to fit her body.

"Hm, nice choice..." Sandy commented, "but personally, I'm not a fan of black. Try a different color."

Caroline sighed, realizing that Sandy was just getting her to try out these new powers, and closed her eyes again. When she opened them, the dress was still the same, except now it was red.

"Ah, much better color! You're already a natural at this. Although... there is one more thing I need to show you. Reintegrate those clothes and we can move on."

Caroline closed her eyes once more, and imagined sucking up the dress into her body. Weirdly, the process felt like the exact reverse of before. When she finished, she felt strangely exposed, and then she saw why: she was now standing completely naked!

"Oh, wow, uh.. I swear I didn't know that would happen!" Sandy said quickly, "I guess the fake dress pulled in the real clothes with it. Well, now we know not to do that!"

"Well, this is embarrassing." said Caroline, "though I guess I can generate new ones-"

"That won't be necessary," Sandy interrupted, "Here, I'll... EVEN it out." The shirt Sandy had copied from Caroline was suddenly sucked up, along with her bra. She also sucked up the oversized boys pants she was still wearing- and apparently the underwear underneath. Now, both girls were standing naked.

"Um, why did you do that-" Caroline started, clearly confused.

"Because," Sandy interrupted as she stepped closer to Caroline, "I figured it would allow us to... get to know one another. After all..." she said as she laid her hand on Caroline's shoulder, "We're the only two shapeshifters in this town, at least that I know of."

Sandy peered into Caroline's eyes, and saw a hunger that needed to be released. Caroline herself was having an inner conflict; fighting between whether to be frightened at this sudden move, or to embrace it, to give in to the desire that had awakened just a few minutes earlier when she first saw Sandy morph.

Caroline looked back into Sandy's eyes - no, not Sandy's, her OWN eyes - and saw something similar there.

What happened next seemed to happen in slow motion; maybe that was just her improved reaction time, but that's the way it seemed at the time. Both girls looked into the other girl's eyes as their bodies slowly came together. As their lips touched, they closed their eyes, savoring the moment. They held the kiss for what felt like several infinite moments. When they stopped, Caroline was the first to act, and put her hand on Sandy's exposed boob, and rubbed it. She let out a soft moan.

Then, out of nowhere, Sandy grabbed Caroline and, with a force Caroline would have thought impossible 20 minutes ago, threw her onto her bed. Before Caroline could react, Sandy was in the air, landing on top of her. Surprisingly, she felt as light as a feather (Caroline's new super-strength at work).

"Here, I'll make it even better." Sandy said, and then closed her eyes. Suddenly, literally inches from Caroline's eyes, Sany's exposed breasts began to expand. They were easily 50% bigger than Caroline's were, and honestly, they almost looked ridiculous on her small, slim body.

"How did you do THAT?" Caroline wondered aloud.

"Your DNA isn't the first that I've absorbed." Sandy said with a smile, "These beauties belong to Jenna. I could morph into her fully, but... I figured you'd like this more."

She then had a mischievous smile on her face. "Say... I've never tried this before, but you might be able to take Jenna's DNA just from these copied boobs."

"Hm..." Caroline said, thinking about it, "I've always wondered what it was like to have big boobs... Fine, let's try it."

She reached out to Sandy's huge breasts and put her hands on them. She closed her eyes and imagined taking the DNA from them. Once again, she felt the static electricity since she was taking DNA from another nanomachine user, and then pulled her hand back.

For a second, Caroline had one last mental outburst, a revolting thought that screamed that she shouldn't be doing this, especially with another woman (something Caroline had never even had fantasies about). However, it was quickly overturned by Caroline's new desire to love, to forever be with the man - or technically woman, right now - who had shown her so much in so little time.

She then imagined having those breasts on her own body, and suddenly, she could feel her chest expanding. When she looked, she could barely see her legs past her new toys.

"Wow, they look wonderful on you, Carol. Maybe next time you can go FULL Jenna!" Sandy said with a smile.

"Oh, don't call me Carol..." Caroline responded as they brought their lips together again.

Unlike before, what happened next almost seemed like a series of snapshots; the girls furiously french kissing, then each girl sucking on the other's expanded breasts, then both girls fingering and licking each other's pussies. Throughout it all, and to Caroline's surprise, she seemed to be getting the upper hand. Then again, Sandy's body was an exact replica of her own right now, so of course Caroline know where all the sweet spots were.

Afterwards, both girls just laid there, kissing each other, slowing rubbing their hands over each others bodies. After a while, Caroline whispered to Sandy, "How did this happen?"

"Well, I lied to you to get you to keep you bra and panties on so that-"

"Not that," Caroline said, not even caring that Sandy had just admitted to lying to her, "I mean, why me? Why, out of all the people in your life, did you share this power with a girl you barely know?"

Sandy paused, and then answered "Because I'm love with you, silly!" in a fine British accent.

Both girls laughed at that; Caroline's mother had been from the UK, and Caroline herself could do the accent quite well. She was surprised to see Sandy being able to master it so quickly.

"Heh... that last surprise was quite alright, by my standards."

"Oh, that wasn't what I was talking about." Sandy said as she stood up.

"What do you mean?" Caroline asked.

"Well..." Sandy said as she "regrew" her clothes from earlier (except now she had Caroline's yoga pants too), "If you thought everything you've seen so far was crazy..."

"There's MORE?!" Caroline asked with both excitement and fatigue; she was starting to have enough surprises for one day! "Girl, I thought that make-out session was gonna be the high point. There's no way you can do better than that."

"Oh, I think I can actually..." Sandy said, and then closed her eyes.

Then... it almost looked like she was forming new clothes, but... whatever she was forming was way too big. The change was encompassing her entire body, and the shedded skin seemed to go right through her clothes (probably because the clothes themselves were made of her body).

This was taking far longer than before, so by the time Sandy was halfway done, Caroline had realized what she was doing.

'Yes', Caroline thought, 'it could get better!'

By the time it was over, Caroline had the biggest possible grin on her face. When Sandy finally finished, she looked exhausted. "Well... " she said.

"What do you think?" said the third person in the room, another exact replica of Caroline (except with Jenna's bust). However, unlike the original Sandy, she was completely naked.

"Are you both..." Caroline started to say, but the original Sandy cut her off: "No, I don't have control over both bodies. We have two different minds."

"Though," her clone (who Caroline designated Sandy2) said in perfect coordination, "We both share the same mindSET, at least at the time of splitting. You know, same memories, same personality, etc. " she looked away, blushing.

Sandy smiled at her clone. "What, embarrassed?"

Sandy2 laughed in response. "Don't pretend you aren't either! I know how you think, after all.

After a shared moment of laughter, Sandy asked Caroline, "Well, you wanna try?"

"Hell yes, I do!" she responded with no hesitation.

"Alright, it's the same as before. Just a imagine a copy of yourself, and make sure there's room..."

Caroline stood up from Sandy's bed, and did as she was told. Again, she felt the familiar sensation of her skin pulling away, the nanomachines of her body multiplying and reorganizing into another body.

It took a minute, but when she opened her eyes, her clone, Caroline2, was looking right back at her.

"Wow." they both responded at the exact same time, blinking at each other.

Both Sandys laughed. "Honestly, I don't know what I was expecting. I guess that's what happened the first time I tried it." Sandy said.

"Yeah," Sandy2 added, "I'm surprised you even managed to generate clothes on your other body.

Caroline blushed; ironically, while a clothed Sandy had made a naked Sandy2, a naked Caroline had made a clothed Caroline2.

"This is sooooo weird." both Carolines said at the same time again. They then started arguing with each other: "No, let me speak first - no, you stop talking-"

"Ladies, ladies, calm down! It takes some time, but eventually, you'll get used to letting the other one speak." said Sandy2.

Both Carolines looked at each other again, and Caroline2 noded to Caroline "You're the orignal, you can go first."

"Yeah, about that..." Caroline said, rubbing the back of her neck. "I already forgot what I was going to say."

Both Carolines erupted in laughter.

"Well... that's about everything." said Sandy, as she began to suck up her clothes again. "Now, why don't we have a little more fun before we go?"

"Four Carolines at once?" said Caroline as she began to suck up her clothes too (Remember, both Sandys are still in Caroline morph), "This'll be fun..."

"Actually, I have something else in mind..." said Sandy2, who then closed her eyes.

Her hair lengthened a little bit and changed to a darker shade of brown, her face changed shape, she grew taller, and grew a bigger ass. She generated what looked like a fancy black womens business jacket and black pants. She looked to have aged by about 5 to 10 years. When she opened her eyes, they had gone from hazel to gray.

Sandy2 then looked down at her clothes, and simply went "Oops," in what sounded like a French accent.

Both Sandys burst out laughing. Both Carolines laughed too, although they weren't sure what was so funny.

As Sandy2 began to reabsorb her clothes, she explained "I didn't mean to grow any clothes, that's just what she was wearing when I saw her, so what's I imagined. I found her at my Tennis game last week, and I managed to sneak-steal her DNA while on break. Didn't even stick around to see what her name was, so I just call her 'Renee'".

As Sandy2 finished absorbing her clothes, Caroline to could see that this 'Renee' was definitely beautiful and attractive for her age. She was then surprised to realize that she was now thinking of women as attractive. But then again, this had been a crazy day!

Before they began, Caroline2 asked "Why don't you turn back into your normal male form? It would be nice to have a dick in here..."

Sandy smiled. "Perhaps another time," she said, "but not tonight. Honestly, I prefer to have sex as a woman. So much more... feeling."

As three clones and a random sexy women - all of whom were naked - stood facing each other, both Carolines, looked at each other, looked back, smiled, and simultaneously said "Well, I'm down for this!"

TO BE CONTINUED?

12