Do As I Please

Story Info
Accident gives abilities.
2.7k words
4.35
118.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NemoHoes
NemoHoes
273 Followers

"You're late again Jim." Dave, my supervisor, said.

I rushed through the automatic sliding doors of the office supply store, where I worked.

"I know, I'm sorry, it wont happen again sir." I said, catching my breath.

"It is happening again. It's happening right now, Jim." God I hated when he called me Jim.

"I'm sorry but if I could explain..." I hurried.

"No, you cant, you're fired." He retorted with a snarl in his voice.

Jesus fucking Christ, this piece of shit couldn't give a fuck about me, and he made no attempt to hide it. I stood dumbfounded, watching my overweight, bald, pig of a supervisor casually walk away from me with not a care in the world.

I said nothing as I left my employee vest, that I had just put on, on the floor and exited the building. I headed towards the same bus stop that I had just come from and sat on the vacated bench with a slump. God my life was turning into shit, community college dropout, fired from four jobs and counting. I mused with myself, at least I didn't have any family to let down. I remembered my carefree childhood back at the orphanage, those where the days.

Suddenly the next bus arrived; jumping onboard I dropped my change in the teller.

"You're a dollar short, son." The driver explained to me.

"Oh no, could you help me out please? I've had a hell of a day." I pleaded.

"Sorry, I don't make the rules." He exclaimed.

He handed me back my change, as I got off the empty bus with a sigh. What a day, I thought. I was going to have to walk back to my apartment in the hot morning sun, fantastic.

I had been walking for about five minutes when I heard my phone ring.

"Hello?" I stopped and answered.

"Hey babe." The sweet voice on the other end replied.

"Oh hey Vicky." I answered.

"I told you not to call me that, I can't get the babysitter from Fairly Odd Parents out of my mind." She giggled.

I laughed, "Children of the Nickelodeon generation I guess."

"Yeah, parenting was overrated anyway. You at work?" she asked.

I explained what happened to her, how the bus was running late and Dave didn't hesitate to fire me, and now how I was short of change for the bus.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Anything I can do?"

"No, its fine. I'm four blocks away from my apartment anyway" I dismissed.

"Did you want to get dinner tonight?" Victoria suggested.

I was about to keep walking when I looked up in the direction I was headed. I blinked a few times as I felt my vision blur. I walked forwards slightly but stopped when I saw a bright light just up ahead. Blinking harder, I tried to get rid of it. But the more I blinked the closer it came. It continued to approach. It was gaining speed.

"Do you?" I heard my girlfriend still on the phone.

"Uhhhhh" I could feel myself slurring my words.

"You okay?" she asked, sounding alarmed.

But I couldn't reply, the great light was getting really close. It came closer and closer. I was panicking, not sure what was happening. I felt my legs getting weak. The light crashed into me, throwing me to the ground. Hitting my head on the concrete, I was knocked out.

I woke up in a hospital bed. Groggily opening my eyelids I glanced around the room.

"Nurse he's awake." I recognized Tori's voice echo out.

I saw her sitting in the chair next to the bed looking very worried. I smiled at her, a little confused by the whole situation. I relaxed my eyes and gently passed out.

I awoke in what seemed to be the middle of the night, with an unbelievable headache. I lazily looked around for the nurse call button. Eventually finding it, I pushed it and waited.

About two minutes later she arrived.

"Hello?" the woman almost questioned.

"Hi, could I get some pain killers? My head is pounding." I requested.

"Oh you're awake, let me get the doctor." She hurried out of the room.

The doctor came strolling into the room.

"Hello James how are you feeling?" He asked, whilst checking the machines I seemed to be hooked up to.

"Yeah fine really, I just have a headache."

"Well no wonder, you had quite a nasty fall this morning." He said in a soothing tone. "Now Mr. Holiday you had, from what we can tell, an epileptic episode, has this happened to you before?"

"No, never." I replied with a hint of concern in my tone.

"Well, random occurrences can happen so there is no need to worry. You should get some rest, I'll check on you in the morning, but thankfully, by the looks of things you will be fine to go home tomorrow." The doctor reassured me before exiting the room.

The nurse came back into the room with a small cup of pills and a glass of water, she handed them to me with a smile. She was quite a beautiful black woman, with by the looks of things, a wonderful body underneath her white nurse uniform. As she turned around to leave the room, I couldn't help but think about her ass.

Boy, I wish she would lift that skirt so I could see that ass.

My eyes nearly popped out of my head when the nurse stopped, and as if reading my mind, lifted her skirt to reveal her shapely behind which was barely covered in pink lace panties. She stood there motionless for a while before I began fantasizing.

Oh I beg you to bend at the waist and pull those panties down.

I started to go into shock when again she did as I thought and pulled her underwear down exposing her bare vagina to me. I began to panic and thought about if I was going crazy.

This is a dream.I thought to myself.Just fix yourself up and go back to work.

Again she did as I thought and left the room. I quickly rolled over and pretended that didn't happen. Surely I hadn't suffered brain damage or something had I? She did as I thought. Could just one episode turn you into a mental patient? She was cute though. I laughed at how crazy I must sound and before long I drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up the nurse from last night was in the room with another. They were talking in a hushed volume, and clearly hadn't seen that I had arisen.

"I had the weirdest dream last night." The black nurse said.

"What happened?" The other questioned.

"I was standing just over there and ..." I felt my head spin when the nurse went on to describe what I thought I saw last night.

"That is weird." The other nurse laughed.

The black nurse laughed before exiting the room to the sound of another nurse call. I had to see if I wasn't going mental, I had to try this out.

'Scratch your nose' I thought to myself.

Nothing happened. I really began concentrating on the new nurse and again thought.

Scratch your nose.

The nurse in the room began scraping her fingernail against the ridge of her nose. Nose scratching was commonplace, I reasoned; I had to try something a little out of the blue.

Do your best impression of the Seinfeld baseline.

To my amusement the nurse gave a surprisingly good rendition of the hit sitcoms closing tune. This was insane. What was I a psychic now? I tried all sorts of obscure instructions, everything from Batman impressions to twirling like a ballerina. She completed all of them with gusto. I noticed that for it to work, I had to almost think at the subject, sort of like pushing a thought into someone's head.

As I was contemplating my new gift, the nurse noticed my open eyes.

"Mr. Holiday, good morning. The doctor checked your levels while you slept, and you are all fine to go. Victoria Gomez is here to pick you up, she just went to get herself a coffee." She said warmly and left the room.

"Thank you." I called to the departing nurse.

Victoria had been my girlfriend for around three years now; we had started dating when we were eighteen because a mutual friend of ours had said what a great couple we made. They were right of course; Tori and I get along really well. I really like her, maybe even love her, but she tends to be extraordinarily frigid. Our sex life was appalling; I could count on one hand how many times we have had sex in our time together.

I was getting changed into spare clothes that she had left from her first visit, when she came back in.

"Hey baby." She greeted, giving me a huge hug and a kiss. "I was so worried about you. Are you okay? What happened?"

"I'm all good. The doctor thinks I had a fit or something and just hit my head." I explained.

"Thank god you're okay though. Are you okay to get going?" She asked.

"Yeah definitely." I said grabbing my belongings.

We checked out of the hospital, saying goodbye and thank you to the staff before heading to Tori's car in the hospital basement.

"Its Saturday, did you want to do anything?" She asked as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Nah, I might just go watch some TV at my apartment if you wanted to join me?" I asked, keen to see if what I thought was a superpower, worked on Tori.

"Yeah okay." She bubbled.

We got to my one bedroom apartment and in a synchronized slump, landed on the sofa ready to watch anything that was on. I couldn't believe my luck in getting a girl as perfect as Victoria. She was smart, funny, kind and drop dead gorgeous. She was a beautiful Latina with long silky brown hair, a sexy toned body and a face of an angel. A couple of months ago I overheard her talking on the phone with one of her friends about sex. She was telling her how she just simply couldn't enjoy it, yet she wished she could. I decided it was as good a time as any to save our sex life.

Tori, you find me the most attractive man on earth.

She glanced over at me and said "How did I get so lucky?" before giving me a peck on the lips and returning her gaze back to the TV.

From her reaction I now knew I had to try something else; her eye for me wasn't actually the problem.

Tori, you crave having sex with me. Pleasing me sexually gives you immense satisfaction.

She looked towards me with a new flame in her eyes. I gently hooked my forefinger under her chin and gave her a long passionate kiss, our tongues furiously gliding against each other. She hungrily jumped into my lap, grabbing my face and kissing me like never before. I quickly became hard, as she began grinding into my crotch.

"Mmm, is someone happy to see me?" She giggled, rubbing my crotch with her hand. "Does he need to be taken care of?"

"Absolutely." I grinned from ear to ear.

She quickly kneeled between my legs and tore my shorts and underwear off revealing my fully erect cock. She began pumping my cock as fast as possible.

Tori, you enjoy sucking my cock.

Without a moments notice she took me in her mouth. This was the first time she had given me head, and it showed by her lack of technique. But what she lacked in experience, she made up for with vigor. She was sucking, licking and swallowing as hard as she could. She pulled of my cock and slurped at the excess spit that she had left on my shaft.

"I love your dick so fucking much." She hurried before hungrily devouring me again.

I could feel her ponytail tickling my inner thigh as her head bobbed in between my legs. Long and hard she sucked and squeezed but before long I felt myself reaching climax and decided to return the favor.

I pulled out of her mouth with a plop, she looked at me questioningly but I helped her to her feet and began lifting her top. Tori quickly stopped me, pining her white t-shirt to her hips.

Tori, you enjoy being naked around me in non-public areas.

Once again as if a curtain had been lifted, Tori began lifting her shirt herself, exposing a plain white bra that held her small but perky tits nicely. I lowered myself down whilst kissing her stomach, which showed the slightest hint of muscle, on the way. I unbuttoned and pulled her tight blue jeans down to her ankles while she unclipped her bra. She was wearing matching white panties that by the looks of things had become extremely wet as they showed a small camel toe. I ripped them down quickly revealing a bald, fat lipped and glistening pussy. I immediately dove in, tonguing her folds and slurping at her juices. Looking up her flat stomach to her face I could see she wasn't enjoying it.

Tori, you love all forms of sex with me.

She almost squealed as pleasure filled her. I could taste her sweet juices readily flowing now and decided to add a few digits into the equation. As I began gently inserting one and then two fingers into her cunt, I sucked and flicked with my tongue her engorged clit. She began violently shaking as a climax coursed through her, causing her long and sexy legs to give out as she fell onto the couch.

"Wow" she heaved, a thin layer of sweat covering her stunning naked body.

"We're not done yet." I reassured.

Gently directing her into position, I moved her into doggy style position. After giving her protruding pussy one last drawn-out kiss, I got ready to enter her. Kneeling behind the woman of my dreams I pinched myself at what I was doing. As gently as I could, I pushed my knob into her sopping wet folds.

"Oooh" she gasped, smiling at me, as she looked over her shoulder, flicking her ponytail aside in a smoldering fashion.

A little more forcefully, I pushed, allowing for my length to be completely enveloped into her. Slowly I dragged out and pushed back in drawing squelching noises from her pussy and load groans from her throat. I eventually built a slow rhythm, sliding in and out of her unbelievably tight, hot, wet pussy. Tori loved it; she threw her hand in between her legs to play with her clit, giving her more stimulation. After a while I gathered a real pace, pounding in her love canal leaving her on the verge of hysteria. We eventually continued into a full on rut, both our bodies were moving as fast as they could. Tori squealed as she grabbed the armrest for stability while I grabbed her hips and jackhammered into her slit. The couch began to drag as we continued our unbelievable lovemaking. The smell of sex was overwhelming and the sound of wet skin slapping against wet skin filled my apartment as we continued in an animalistic fuck.

Tori's whole body shook again as she climaxed for the second time today, her pussy clamping down like a vice on my cock was enough for me to explode, I needed to cum badly.

Tori, you want and love to drink my cum, to you it will taste like warm honey.

"I'm gonna cum Tori." I hurried

"Give me it." She blurted out.

And with that she spun round and hungrily sucked my cock like a straw. I erupted and sent rope after rope of hot semen into her hungry mouth. Tori, my usually frigid girlfriend was drinking my semen like she was getting paid to.

She looked up at me, licking her lips and savoring the taste of my jizz in her mouth. We both started laughing and together we both slumped down into the couch side-by-side, naked, exhausted and covered in sweat.

"I love you." I said looking her in the eye.

"I love you too." She said as we joined for a loving embrace.

NemoHoes
NemoHoes
273 Followers