Do as I say, Baby Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I'm all the way in, I pause, giving us both a moment to get used to it, and as I'm leaning over you, I kiss, lick, and lightly bite at the back of your neck. After a moment, I begin to pull out, then thrust back in again. I have my hands on your waist as I fuck your tight asshole. Fuck it feels good! You drop your head onto the bed, unable to hold yourself up anymore as you feel another orgasm build.

I increase my pace, feeling my own coming on. I bend down, wrap one arm around your chest, and pull you up against my chest as I pull us both to an upright position. I hold you close, pumping fast and hard into your ass, my face cheek to cheek against yours, and we both orgasm at the same time, me shooting my load deep into your ass. After a few seconds, we both collapse onto the bed, breathing heavily. I slowly move my way next to you, and wrap my arms around you. We kiss again and smile at each other, before drifting off to sleep.

12