Do I Really Want Some More?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not charity, I am..."

His dick was just suddenly right at the entrance to my pussy. Did he even look at it?

Next he pulled my whole body towards him making me impale myself on his dick. The shock of the suddenness made me forget what I was going to say.

I felt him pull my hair with his left hand from my backside. I couldn't think. He was in me.

Was he talking? I just felt stuffed. A good stuffing, but still, the position was a little awkward, until I wrapped my legs around him and my feet were resting on his tight ass. Shit, his ass muscles were so tight.

"Holy SHIT!" I screamed. He pulled out a little. "MORE!" I whispered or was I yelling?

"You get what I give you and don't throw a fit. You can't handle more yet." No emotion came through those words, and he plunged into me again. My brain felt electric shocks go up my spine. My hair tried to whip out of his hold. My head moved without me telling it too. Pain from my scalp helped ease the pleasure. I was fucking him.

The sweet pleasure was intense, so intense my hips moved like I was riding a jack hammer.

"Sweet Jesus!" I yelled, or thought I did.

Was he even moving? My whole body was in spasms in short order. Then he mashed my left tit with his huge hand. He swatted my tit against his chest lightly. My nipple grazed his chest and I fucking orgasmed. It should have come from my pussy. It didn't. It came from his touch on my breast and pull of my hair. My neck told my body to orgasm somehow. My pussy just went along for the ride.

He let go of my tit, then my hair.

I was a little calmer, kinda.

He pulled away and I felt empty and sore. I was really sore down there. When he forced my legs apart and he was no longer touching me there, I felt like I had been doused in sweat.

How come he didn't say anything? Did we really just fuck? How long did it last, seconds, a minute, a hour?

His cock looked angry swinging up and bouncing against his abdomen. I didn't know what to do.

"Please, Jack." I said.

"What?" He said seriously.

I looked into those blue green eyes and saw amusement and maybe a little contempt from the smirk on his face.

"More, please."

"Ok, but you owe me. Turn over; I like the doggy position best when I am standing up." He said in that deep voice of his.

"You are in for it now, Lizzy." Jackie said.

I turned over, placing my ass in the air and my knees on the edge of the bed. I bent my knees a little and I felt him move in closer. Heat was coming from his legs and my legs absorbed it through the millimeters of separation from his flesh to mine.

He put his hands on my ass. I thought he said no anal, didn't he say that? I knew I couldn't take it after seeing his dick, much less feeling it in my pussy just moments before. The head of his dick grazed my clit as it found its perch just at the entrance again. I was not going to be so uncontrollable this time.

He just left it there, his dick touching me down there. I thought nothing was going to happen, but I felt his thumbs press into my back. His hands pulled my hips and his cock just slid on the outside. It felt really good. Yet, I wanted something a little more. When I thought I had the angle right he just backed away not letting it go inside.

Argh! I reached between my legs. You are going in Mr. Happy. I thought. Was he or Jackie laughing?

It didn't matter, I could feel the head of his cock in my grip. It was like holding a spongy mushroom. The thought of a mushroom in my pussy caused me to pause. Do I want this? Now is the time to stop. For a second I realized what was wrong. The condom made his dick feel fake. It couldn't be real because I could feel the plastic exterior.

My brain went into overload. I couldn't make myself put his cock in me because he was wearing the stupid thing. My mind went in circles. I just held it, unsure of what to do.

"Why are you smiling now, Jack? What are you thinking?" Jackie asked.

"I think you should come hold my arm as I plunge into this woman." He said.

"I don't think that is a good idea, Jack." She said seriously.

"Too bad, you asked, and you owe me a lot more than she does." He said.

The bed moved. I couldn't see Jackie, but I felt the bed move. What was she doing?

"Will we be even then?" I heard her say from beside me now.

"No, but you will be closer to being even." He said.

What were these two babbling about? Couldn't they tell I was having issues? I looked in Jackie's direction.

Jackie was crying.

I turned my body, and she was just an inch away from Jack, crying.

"I'll do it, but not before you are in her." She said whimpering.

"Fair enough. " He said seemingly not to care tears were streaming down her face. He pulled away. What the hell? I felt a hand leave my left hip.

He entered me, a lot harder this time. I choked.

It felt like a bat was going in me, and my stomach was in my throat.

Then, "I am in, Jackie." He said.

She looked at me worried, and then all she did was grab a hold of his upper arm. I think he flexed the muscles in it as he pulled out of me a little, and I felt a little better. Now, I didn't feel like my organs were about to be coughed up.

This was weird, but really good. Jackie's eyes were rolled up into her head. She looked so beautiful. She was radiating a glow although tears were streaming down her face. I wish I could see Jack's face as he fucked me. I could feel different resistances along his shaft and I could not think on anything specific. My thoughts seemed streamlined towards getting more cock. Nothing else mattered to me. I wanted to lose myself in this barrage of intensity of pleasure.

I sounded like some wild animal with every thrust. I couldn't make out coherent words. Adam didn't seem to care, but in the back of my mind I worried Jackie would spoil my pending orgasm. It was going to be huge. The dick went in, I grunted. The dick moved out, I grunted. I knew I would feel terrible if Jackie said something like "She is acting like a stuffed pig" or "This heifer really needed a bull." My mind went crazy wanting to feel the dick and not wanting Jackie to say anything.

She wasn't touching me at all, but she looked to be in ecstasy. I was the one getting her brains fucked out. I felt like any moment I was going to burst, but she looked like she was high on drugs. I felt his big hands squeeze my hips and not let me push back more into him when I thought I wanted to feel my ass slap against his thighs. My pussy felt like a guitar string on the verge of snapping. In and out, he went.

Adam was fucking me well. I never did feel the top of his thighs when he went deep into me. I knew he hit a barrier of some type, but I thought it was just the angle he was going in. I climbed my peak towards my next orgasm, and it just came from my pussy properly this time. I had never experienced anything quite like this orgasm. I could feel the bed sheets in my palms as if they were part of me. Adam's dick sawed in and out, but I didn't feel the pressure of it anymore, but I felt tingles going up my spine. In my head I was screaming. "This cock is mine. I deserve this cock!"

"Faster." I know I said that. He complied. I flexed on him. My orgasm crashed into my head and my arms and legs flailed. It went on, and on, and on, until.

"No more Jack!" Jackie screamed.

I focused my eyes on her, and she was shaking as hard as I was.

"Let go baby." He said. "Let Go!" He yelled. Only he wasn't talking to me.

I came one last time. My pussy pulsed and throbbed as he removed his slimy latex covered dick. My own juices ran down my legs. My lungs filled fully with air and my head pulsed threatening the worst headache ever. It didn't come. Just terror of the air conditioning coming on and freezing my sweat covered body.

"I can't let go!" She cried. "It is too much."

He pulled away from both of us. His hands pushed my hips away. I started to feel empty, and sore. I whipped my head around to see him better. It took my ass out of his reach, but I wanted to see what was happening.

Her fingers dug into his arm and thin blood streaks formed from scratches as he pulled her hands off of him.

He moved her hands to the bed. Forcibly moving her body into the same position I was in just moments before. Her body moved stiffly. I was fascinated. It was surreal when he pulled her panties to her knees and off her legs. Her black shape reminded me of a panther.

Was she clean shaven? I couldn't tell what her pussy looked like from this angle. Adam looked over at me.

I couldn't read his face.

He pulled the condom off his cock.

He crushed it into a sort of ball. He smirked.

Looking me straight in eyes, he threw that piece of latex right at my face. It hit me on the forehead.

"Asshole!" I yelled. He laughed.

Then he took a hold of his cock and plunged into Jackie. He didn't touch her with his hands. He held them on his own hips. Only his cock touched her that I could tell.

She fucked back into him. Moving her ass back and forth, and looking like she was taking the whole length of him.

Her ass shook as he obviously bottomed out in her. Each backward thrust sent her butt into tremors that stopped at the small of her back. I wonder what she thought of my ass. Hers was fucking sexy as hell.

I watched. It was highly erotic the skin contrast they had. Did my face have that ugly contorted look as Adam had hammered me? She was chewing on the bed sheet.

"I am going to blow, baby." He said.

"My shoulders please God, my shoulders."

I saw a twitch in his left eye, and then he reached down and placed his hands on her shoulders. "That's it!" She hissed.

She screamed into the bed. She screamed, and her back spasmed. He pulled out and took a few steps back away from her. She thrashed, and flung her arms out and hit my legs. I had to back away to prevent any other part of my body getting pummeled. When she slowed, I looked up at Adam.

He looked at me, and winked.

Wow. Weird, but wow.

"Lizzy, can we crash here for the night? Jackie will sleep for a while." He asked.

"Sure." I said and meant it.

"Did you get enough?" He asked.

I looked him. He looked tired in the face. I felt fucking wonderful. I felt content of all things.

"For the moment." I said honestly.

"Good, remember that favor you owe me." He asked.

"Yea." I said cautiously.

"Can you move Jackie to one side of the bed, I can't touch her yet." He said seriously.

"What do you mean you can't touch her yet?" I asked.

"It would take too long to explain. I'll even call us almost even if you sleep in the middle between Jackie and me for a little while."

"Almost?"

"Well, I did turn off your water before you drowned. I have to leave by 7am."

Oh, I had forgotten completely about that.

UGH! FUCK! SHIT! 7am. I don't even get up till 7am on work days. What time was it?

"So we are almost even if I move her and sleep in the middle." I asked. It was weird wanting to do those simple things for him. He nodded. I moved her to the right side of the bed, then got out of bed.

I got ready for bed, and didn't bother putting on any clothes. Adam looked for his pants, and found them hanging up in the closet. His nose crinkled looking at the inside of my closet. Damn, I didn't have time to put my shoes away in a neat manner. It wasn't that messy I thought.

He closed the closet door, and fully naked got into bed with his cell. He turned out the lights after I positioned myself in the middle of the bed. I heard really soft snoring coming from Jackie. She was completely out.

He turned towards me, and kissed each of my eyelids. It was odd.

He set an alarm on his cell and placed it on the nightstand beside him. I felt so good, and he was so warm. He didn't seem to mind me cuddling up next to him.

I felt safe, warm, and I wanted to talk. Why could I not just go to sleep?

We talked, in bed, with Jackie on the other side of me. It felt normal after a while. We talked about my job, and Jackie's school. Then I asked him, "What's a Luger, Jack?"

He laughed softly.

"It's the gun under my pillow right now."

"You can't be serious." I said.

"Oh, he is. " Jackie chimed in. "Don't worry, he won't shoot you unless he thinks you are a threat." She said. She sat up.

"How long was I out?" She asked.

"Just a little longer this time." Adam said softly.

"Do I need to move?" I asked. "No." Both of them said in unison.

"Ok, I am going to sleep. Lizzy, I snore, be aware." He said and rolled onto his side.

"But why Jack, do you carry a gun?" I asked.

In the dark he moved and sat up. Jackie said, "Jack, don't do this."

I suddenly got scared. His body was tense.

"Because Lizzy, I love my wife." He whispered in the dark. What was he saying?

Jackie spoke firmly after a moment, "I love you too my husband, but that was mean. She didn't do anything to you or me."

He sighed. I could feel his shoulders slump in the darkness. The long quiet was weird. Yet, he surprised me again.

"Lizzy, Jackie, I am sorry."

The tenderness in his voice felt more sincere than at any other time since I had met the man. He laid back down.

Jackie spoke before I did.

I am glad she did. I felt like I had been hit with a truck from the flood of emotions of his statement. They were married? How come? Why? This didn't make any sense.

"Adam, you are forgiven, but before you sleep. I have a question for you to answer." Jackie said.

The mood changed in the room.

"What? I know I am going to regret answering." he replied gruffly.

A short pause, as if she was sticking out her tongue at him before she went on. "Can we keep her?" Jackie asked. Keep her, who? Me?

"I'll sleep on it." He said. Then nothing, snoring followed soon after. He must be tired.

"You can relax Lizzy, he didn't say no." She said. Then she lied down and soon was asleep herself again.

I somehow did manage to relax hearing Jack's loud snoring. Jackie kicked a few times in the night, but even that was comforting.

I woke in a few hours before Adam was supposed to wake, and damn this crazy couple. I was horny.