Do It

Story Info
An argument, a confession, but is there resolution?
3.2k words
3.59
41.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." His reply was deadpan.

"Seriously... You haven't said a word since we left." It was dark. Driving along the interstate there was nothing but blackness as far as the eye could see.

"I'm just quiet."

"Tell me. Are you mad at me?"

"No." The radio was playing some old song so quietly it was difficult to make out over the sound of the wind around the cab and the large tires on the road. It was hardly silent but it felt like it was. It could have been seconds, it could have been minutes. It was hard to tell.

"Fuck you."

"What?" Shock was the first inflection his voice had taken on that she could remember.

"Fuck you. Honest to God. Go fuck yourself."

"Fine." They rode on, the night passing around them, nothing at all passing between them.

"Pull over." He couldn't tell if she was crying or not. He figured she probably was but he couldn't really tell and he didn't really care. He wasn't mad at her, he wasn't mad at anyone really. Maybe himself a little, but at this point he was just done. Life was a pain in the ass and pretty much fucked him whatever he did. So just fuck it. And now he had this to deal with this.

He ignored her.

"God Damn it, pull over." She wasn't yelling, but there was anger in her voice. Again, his response 'Fuck it.'

"Where?" He shrugged.

She tugged at the door that wouldn't open and scrambled furiously for some sort of unlock button. "Jesus! What are you doing?" He braked quickly and pulled over onto the shoulder. It was sandy and the truck pulled hard to the right off of the road. He came to a stop just short of a tall red cliff that had been nothing but a ghost from the highway. With the truck in park, she pulled at the door. It swung open pulling her out of the truck with it. "What the hell are you doing?"

She fell from the door and stumbled along out in front of him. The bright headlights cut a hole in the darkness. She struggled through the thick gravel and sand along the road. She staggered, half running, half falling into the night. He sat in the truck watching. So fucking typical, more bullshit to deal with.

"Julie!" he called to her. She kept going. Stepping out into the night he called out again.

"Fuck you!" and she kept walking. She was a good ways away now, leaving the headlights.

He followed her. She was crying now. She staggered a few steps more before collapsing down at the side of the road. A truck passed moving fast and buffeted them both with wind, dust, and grime.

"Julie." It was really all he could think to say.

"I don't think I can do it anymore. Just leave."

"I'm not leaving you by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere."

"That's not what I meant." She said, turning from him. "You said you wanted someone who could listen to you. Someone who was there for you. You said all those horrible things, and now you just shut me out."

"I know. I'm an asshole. Don't think I don't know it." Well, he knew it was coming. This is as good a time as any. He looked up at the black sky. There must have been clouds because there wasn't a star or a moon to be seen. It was nothing but blackness. Appropriate.

He stood up brushing himself off. He turned into the bright headlights staring up the road at him and started walking back to them. Now it was really quiet. "You want me to leave your shit here or do you want me to just take it home."

He heard the first rock hit the ground in front of him. The second whipped past close enough for him to hear. He turned around as the third caught him in the shoulder.

"What the hell?" she hurled another, catching him on the leg. "Nice..."

Turning his back on her again he heard her stand up behind him. He turned again and she was running at him. Stunned and curious he stood still and watched her come.

"You mother fucker!" she yelled as she hit him on the dead run. He staggered back a step but kept his footing. "You whiney ass mother fucker!" she seethed as she swung her arm at him catching him in the side of the head."

"Julie.... Julie..." She flailed at him randomly. A shot to his chin made contract and he but his tongue. Finally he caught her hands.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

She wasn't rational any longer. She stared at him. Her eyes were on fire. Her chest heaved with each breath. "Dick!"

"What do you want?" He was angry now. He wasn't entitled to be angry. He just looked at her.

"I fucked him."

"What?" its not like this was a conversation. He really didn't know what she was talking about.

"David. I fucked him. I was mad at you. I looked him up. I called him. He bought me dinner and I fucked him."

"Oh, nice." He let go of her hands. He had no reaction.

"I fucked the shit out of him. I fucked the shit out of him and when he took me back to the hospital, I sucked him off in the parking lot."

"Well, I hope it was good." Was this anger now? He wasn't sure what he was feeling.

"Oh it was. I didn't want to at first. But you won't fuck me. What am I supposed to do?"

"I won't fuck you huh? Yeah, well, I don't fuck."

"Oh, fuck you and your making love shit. We all fuck."

"Is that what you want? You want a fuck is all? Nice... No wonder."

"No wonder what? Yes I want to fuck. Call it whatever you want. I want to 'Make love.' I want to have sex. I just want to know that someone thinks I'm worth a little effort."

"Oh, a little effort?"

"Asshole." She swung at him again, catching him with her open hand. The slap seemed to echo in the empty night.

He just looked at her. He couldn't move. Her arm came at him again. SLAP! "So, you just going to take it, pussy?" and her arm came at him again. SLAP!

"Well... Pussy?" She was hissing at him. He looked into her eyes. She was panting. Her hand came at him again. He caught her by the wrist. For a moment his hand was in the air and she looked up at is as if it were about to fall.

"Are you done?" His heart raced. His hand stuck in the air. He just held it there. He couldn't do it. He looked at her.

"Do it." She hissed through pursed lips.

"Well, I'm not." His hand dropped. He let go of her.

"Do it, pussy." She sneered.

"Fuck you."

"Do that too. If you have the balls?"

"You're crazy."

"What? You can't do it, can you? I bet David could."

"Fuck you."

"Oh, he could do that too."

"What, hit you?"

"If he had to. He wasn't a pussy."

"You fucking Bitch."

"Pussy!" Her hand flew again. She caught him hard across the face. The sting penetrated throughout his body. He stepped toward her.

"Fuck you!" His hand was raised again. He couldn't do it. Level with his face he was taller than she. He couldn't do it. She looked up at him, straight into his eyes. Her tears were mixed with her anger

"Do it." It was almost a whisper. He couldn't. The pause was in the air for an eternity. "Pussy." He couldn't do it. The sadness faded from her eyes. The sneer on her lips seemed to consume her. He could feel the disdain like a biting cold wind laced with blowing ice. "He would."

His hand fell towards her. Straight down like a limb broken by the wind. The blow was glancing but his fingers caught her cheek.

He could feel the sting in his fingers. His chest hurt. His stomach had left his body

He looked down at her. Her expression was shock.

"Fuck you." He said, turning to leave. There was no doubt about it now. He was gone.

"Do it." It was almost a whimper

"No" he could barely get the word out.

"Fuck me, pussy."

"No."

"Fuck Me, Goddamnit!" she swung at him again.

"No!"

She swung at him again and again, finally catching his neck with her nail. The scratch was longer and deeper than he would have expected. It stung when he touched it. His hands moved fast, with strength. He caught her wrists. She struggled. He held them tight.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Do it!"

The anger in him took over. Everything he felt for her she seemed to take away from him. What was left?

"Fuck you?" Now the anger was in his voice. "If that's what you need?" he released her hands, they flew at him instantly catching him in the chest.

"If you could?!"

He grabbed for her blouse. His fingers took hold. The anger driving him from within, he pulled. The buttons popped, the fabric tore.

"All this and it comes down to fucking?" His left hand reached between her tits and took hold of her bra. Pulling on it, it didn't break free but her body slammed against him. With his other hand he took her hair. He pulled her face to his.

"DO IT!" she dared. He pressed her face to his and he kissed her. Hard, he pressed his lips to hers. He tasted her sweat. He tasted her tears. He pulled harder at her bra and felt himself swelling in his. "Asshole!" she hissed as she bit him.

"You fucking bitch." He shouted. He pushed her away and down, she fell to the ground.

"Do it!" she said. She was on her knees now. "Don't stop now. You were almost a man."

That was enough. She could tell form the look on his face. His eyes seemed to retreat into the depths as he approached her. Slowly and deliberately he walked towards her. She moved back now, along the ground, retreating from him. It was only a moment and he was on her. She swung at him again and caught him across the face. This time he responded. Again, his fingers came down across her cheek leaving her face red.

"You can't do it, can you, fucker?" she taunted.

His hands came down on her shoulders as he hit his knees pushing her onto her back. She kicked at him and caught him in the ribs. He looked down on her, her eyes were fire. Her hair was a tangled mess. She writhed against him and he caught her legs. Pinning her down with his weight he grabbed at her jeans. She moved too quickly for him to get at the fly so rolling away from her he grabbed at her legs.

"You running from me, Pussy? Don't you want to make love to me?" She kicked and caught him across the face. His neck was bleeding from her nails, his lip from her bite.

He caught her feet, he caught the cuffs of her jeans. She clawed at the dirt. He pulled at her jeans as she drug along the ground, she caught hold with her palms. It gave him the leverage he needed and pulling at her ankles the denim pulled her hips off the ground and came free. He pulled harder. They came loose.

She lay on the ground now, breathing heavily. The lights from the truck obscured everything but her bare legs, and torn shirt.

"What now?" and he went after her.

Over onto her knees she rolled, scrambling to stand, but it was too late. She was stuck now. As he came at her from behind he pinned her to the ground. She felt him wrestling with his pants; she felt his belt scratch her bare ass.

"David liked to fuck me from behind!" there was fire in her voice. He said nothing. She tried to swing at him, but behind her like he was this only pushed her face deeper into the gravel. "Oh.. Do it."

There was no soft entry. He didn't lick her to soften her for him. She didn't feel him fumble around to make sure he slid into her easily. He was simply in her.

She was wetter than he could remember her being. He slid easily inside her, his cock hard, swollen, as if it had been dared to fill her wet pussy.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." It was a whisper again. He didn't respond. He only took her by the waist, pulling her hips to him. He slapped against her.

"Fuck me." Louder... more desperate. Harder he shafted her. He wanted to explode her with his cock.

"OH... Fuck... Me!" She wasn't taunting now. She was commanding. He responded by pounding her harder. Deeper. Faster. His knees hurt, he didn't feel it.

"FUCK ME!" she was begging. He raised his hand again, now without trepidation and it fell hard across her ass. SLAP!

"Oh, do it!!" He wanted to come in her. She was coming around him. He felt her tighten. He slowed his thrusts now, timing them, each one a quick thrust of cock deep into her. "Fuck." She muttered. "Fuck," with each thrust. "Fuck."

A car passed. Surprised he stopped. He kneeled motionless, his cock still throbbing in her wet slit.

"Oh fuck, are you done?" Her voice was softer.

"No." he said, remembering he could talk.

He pushed her over. She spread her legs again. "Do it." And he slid into her. He pushed into her. She raised her arms up to him. He was not ready for that. He wrestled them away. Taking her wrists he pinned them to the ground, lifting himself off of her.

He fucked her again. Hard. She moaned and he thrust. He pulsed inside of her. He wanted to come but he wouldn't let it. He wasn't done with her yet. Looking down on her, her face was contorted, her eyes pinched closed. Harder he dug into her. His strokes were long, his cock aching. Could he even come now? Deeper. He watched her tits bounce with each thrust. He was making them bounce. Harder he thrust and higher they bounced. He was loosing himself in the rhythm.

He hadn't done this to her in a long time. She wasn't sure he had ever done her like this. She felt the gravel against her ass. Her feet were in the air. He had her spread as wide as she could and she wanted more. She wanted to move but he had her pinned down. His weight and the grip on her writs more then she could get loose of. She was coming again. She fought it but couldn't stop it. "Oh, fuck me!"

A car was coming again. Slowing down. He didn't stop.

"Trevor.. A car."

He still didn't say anything. She lurched but he didn't stop.

"Stop." But it was only a whisper. Harder he went. "Oh fuck" she wanted to watch the car she wanted to worry about the car. She didn't. She closed her eyes. "Oh fuck."

Oh god, her glorious tits. He thought of nothing else. His ears were ringing. He was coming. He could have stopped and instantly filled her wet waiting cunt but he couldn't. Harder. His back ached. Harder. The gravel dug into his knees. Harder. 'Fuck me,' she'd said. 'Hit me,' she said. It was too much, this was too much. But she was so good. It felt so good. He wanted it and he was taking it.

"Oh fuck." She was breathing hard again. Over and over she said it. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck." He was going to make her come again. He was going to fuck her. She couldn't even tell what she was feeling anymore. He was in her and it was good. She was dirty. She hurt. "Oh fuck." More... Harder.

The car had moved on.

He was there.

Harder

Again

He pulsed inside her. She felt it surging. He thrust more slowly.

He growled. She felt it. It exploded inside her. It was hot and wet. He pressed again, and shot in her again.

She wrapped her legs around him. She pulled him as tight as she could. He collapsed on her. He was heavy and hot. He let go of her wrists and as the feeling slowly came back to them she felt the sting in them. She didn't move them. She didn't move at all.

"Fuck..." it was really all she could think to say.

He felt her breath on his neck. He could smell her. Her hair, her perfume. It was masked but the dirt, dust and grime, but it was the first familiar thing he could remember. He was dizzy. He was tired.

A truck passed by moving quickly. Again they were hit by the wind and the stink of the road. He lifted himself off of her.

He looked down on her. Her shirt was torn. Her breasts were half exposed under the bra that had been pulled askew. Her eyes were closed, her legs still open. Sweat and dust combined to make streaks of gray mud across her legs and body. Her cheek was still red.

He felt like hell. He felt guilty. He felt cold. He wasn't sure everything he was feeling. "I love you Julie." It meant a lot more than that but that was as much as he could put together. He refastened his jeans. He refastened his belt. He brushed dust off his hands.

She was crying again.

He turned from her, he walked to the truck.

"Trev'!" He kept walking. "Trevor!"

He was nearly to the truck when she caught him from behind, her arms wrapping around him.

"Trevor?"

"Let's go." He pulled her arms apart and walked to the driver's door. She stood looking back at him, the lights shining bright on her half naked body. She was beautiful. She was always beautiful to him.

She pulled her shirt together. She picked up her jeans. He stared into the darkness as he waited for her to climb in.

It was cool inside the truck. The air had been running the whole time they were out there. It felt too cold. He rolled down a window.

"Trevor?"

"Yeah."

"Will you talk to me now?"

"I will. Give me a minute."

"I love you, Trevor."

"Do you, Jules? I mean, really, do you?"

"Yes. Yes I do."

"Let's not do that again." The truck crunched its way off the gravel and back onto the highway.

"Which part, the fighting or the fucking?"

"I don't know." And he really didn't. "Neither?"

"I have to. We have to."

"I'm not sure I can." They rode in silence for a while, the windows down, mountain air blowing in on them. "We need gas."

"I need a cigarette, and a shower."

"No shit, huh?"

"Find us a hotel, I need you." She laid her hand atop his on the gear shift. "I need you to make love to me."

"I can do that." And he watched the road ahead.

September 2007