Do It For Charity Ch. 02

Story Info
Carol Danvers mans the glory hole.
4.9k words
4.69
41k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers

Darcy on top of him, riding him, at first with a gentle rocking motion that massaged his cock with the pleasured clenching of her cunt, then he felt her speed up, felt how the delicious sensations in her cunt were growing from how she warmed and tightened and wettened. She was bouncing up and down, her breasts jostling with liquid motion, the jiggles of unbound flesh like a wave about to crash down on him. He couldn't look away, couldn't concentrate on anything but the pleasure of her body worshipping his cock with its fast-paced motion.

Darcy clutched her tits, both hands, loving the sight as much as he did. "Watch me, bitch! Watch me fuck that nice hard cock!"

Peter threw his head back, just taking her lust, fulfilling her need for his cock. It was all he could do not to come. Darcy wassquealing, slamming her pussy down on him right to the base, then bouncing off him until she'd almost lost his cock. Then she'd ram herself right back down.

"Your cunt feels so fucking good," Peter had grunted, needing to say something, anything.

"Don't come in it." Darcy shook her head for emphasis. "Don't come inside me! You're coming between my tits, all over my tits, in myfaaace..."

And she'd broken off, cracked by another orgasm, but still able to hold together. Her hips gyrating on his cock, dancing to a new beat as her breasts surged and her sweat flowed and her moans went on and on...

The expression was 'lost in thought', but Peter was lost in sensation. Still. The next day and he still couldn't believe she'd been with him, either of them, Jane with her sharp intellect and adorable enthusiasm, or Darcy with her uninhibited lust, her clear skin and deep cleavage. First Jane sucking his cock, then Darcy riding him to orgasm after orgasm...

It was mid-day at Floor 69, the lights raised but still not bright. The place was mostly deserted: bartender polishing glasses, music from a jukebox on random instead of a live singer, a few of the whores lounging around reading or napping, waiting for someone to drop in for a visit. And there were a few clients prowling about, getting a drink or eating a meal, drawing in a companion or being drawn in. Peter sat alone, feeling the tangibility of this secret place, the universal vibration of it that was now inside him. The secret. He knew the secret and now he was vibrating too. String theory.

"Hey, flyboy," a clear voice called, feminine but a little deep, husky. He looked up from his reverie to see Captain Marvel sitting down across from him.

She was wearing her old costume—the black leotard that left her thick thighs and bulging arms bare—but this one was modified. The yellow symbol over her torso was now a cut-out, its zigging and zagging showing the bare of her cleavage, her nipples, her belly, her pubis. She was practically nude, her impressive bust on full display, her natural blondness, her strong chin in her beautiful face, all offered up unabashed.

"Heard you're the one who rocked Lady Thor's world."

Peter wasn't sure quite how to respond to the nudity draped across the chair opposite him, much less the equally risqué conversation she'd started. "I... suppose? I mean, if she said so, I don't think I... I mean, it was good... I wouldn't say that. If she said it, I wouldn't disagree, but I wouldn't... wouldn't not say it either, I'm pretty..."

"And that cute little side piece Foster has." Marvel—Carol Danvers—smiled, her white teeth just seen enough behind red lips to seem dangerous. "Heard she can't walk straight now."

"No, no, she was in perfect health the last time I saw her..."

Carol leaned forward—he could see even more of her cleavage, heaving through her cut-out as she asked "Wanna fuck me?"

"...not if you don't want me to?"

"My ass. I want you to fuck my ass. Up for that?"

"Yeah. Sure."

Carol gestured to the bartender. Two fingers. "Let's get a shot in you and get started, then. I don't have all day."

***

She didn't take him to her room like Jane had, but to some kind of booth, a simple cubicle with compartments full of lube, condoms, other implements, set off from the main club. The door locked behind them and they had some privacy. Oddly, the only furniture in the room were a pair of chairs and something akin to a saddle, facing the wall. Facing a hole in the wall, actually. It seemed like you could straddle the furniture, then look through the hole... Peter couldn't guess at why.

Before he could even think about it, Carol was kissing him, grabbing his hands and pulling them to her ass. Her leotard wasn't just slashed in front—it drew up her ass to become only a thin line between her cheeks. He felt her bare ass, pert and fleshy, just by squeezing. The Earth's mightiest hero, a leader of the Avengers, was letting him grope her ass and kiss her lips. And she was tall enough that with ease he was able to lower his head to her naked breasts, kissing them inside her costume as he used his fingers to squeeze the firm flesh of her ass.

"Nice ass, huh?" Carol grinned. "So round and firm... I know you boys can't stop looking at it even when I'm wearing actualclothes. And when I had my old costume, and I used to 'accidentally' let it ride up? I had every man in the world wondering what it'd be like to smack my ass. But you'regoing to. You bought me, so I'm a piece of meat and this ass is your personal toy. I don't want you to stop until my ass is a gaping hole. I want all the Avengers to be able to look inside me and see all the cum you put in me..."

Peter groaned. He'd been flicking Carol's erect nipples with his tongue, but as Carol kept going on cockily about how she was going to get fucked, he couldn't stop himself from sinking her entire creamy breast into his mouth, as much as he could manage, and sucking shamelessly. Carolmoaned, sparks of pleasure shooting through her, her nipple burning like a hot coal. She reached into Peter's pants and found his cock already hard from her words. It only got stiffer with her stroking fingers.

"Mmm... horny little devil!" Carol praised. "Ready already. Andsoready..." She marveled, feeling his cock at full size, easily swelling out of her hand. She pumped it all the way from root to head, biting her lip as she momentarily wondered if it all would even fit inside her ass. "And I am too..."

She opened her thighs wide, grabbing Peter's hand again, pressing it down the tail of her cut-out symbol, down to the swelling lips of her cunt.

"I'm all wet, all hot, and you've made me that way. You'd better do something about it, Parker. You'd better..."

Peter slipped his fingers inside, dragging them through Carol from bottom to top, feeling the silky wetness that caught as his fingers like a well-honed trap. He pumped his fingers inside, searching for the most sensitive spots, the greatest pleasure, feeling out the little mysteries and irregularities of Carol's smoothness.God, she's so wet...

Carol grunted and crooned, bucking herself against Peter's hand. Her legs twitched, powerful muscles stirring as she rode his fingers, feeling like she melting sweetly into his hand.

"Yeah," Peter muttered to himself. He couldn't imagine how tight that pussy would be around his cock. How much tighter her ass would be. Carol had a tight grip on his cock, was pumping it up and down, harder the deeper his fingers penetrated. A quiver went through Carol, her whole body shaking, and she pulled Peter against her, trapping his hand between their bodies, thrusting and impaling herself on his questing fingers. His cock was huge in her jerking hand.

"Peter...!" she groaned, eyes closed tightly, her body sweaty and cramped inside her suit. She wanted it off. She wanted him all over her instead. "You keep that up, you better do more than finger-fuck me!"

Peter grinned hard. "I can do more."

With a roar of effort, Carol shoved Peter hard, so hard he almost flew the few feet from where he was standing to the wall that he hit. Now untouched, her pussy soaked, her hand wet with precum, Carol grabbed her costume by either end of its cut-out and ripped it off herself. She wore no underwear. Her athletic body, full and voluptuous, seemed to surge into the open air, even more vibrant and powerful than it had appeared within her skimpy outfit.

Carol huffed as she looked at Peter, his cock standing up tall and proud from his open fly. She seemed to be waging an inner battle, fighting against some deep-seated urge, but finally she turned her back on him. Bent over the apparatus he'd seen when he entered. It accommodated her, keeping her ass in the air and her body comfortably seated. Her forehead bent to the hole in the wall as if in prayer.

"Peter," she said, her voice hoarse. "You're gonna fuck my ass. Get the lube and lube my ass up and fuck it, just like you want. Do whatever you want to my body, justdon't stop. And I'm going to put my head through this hole and men are going to use me, just like you're using me. I'm going to suck them and you're going to fuck me. I'm going to be the biggest and best whore this place has ever seen. Is that alright with you, because if it isn't, you'd better bust a nut quick, because you don't get to do anything but look at me."

Peter stared at her muscularly board back, the tightness of her powerful thighs, and the swell of her smooth, creamy ass, infinitely more erotic than it had been even mostly exposed by her costume.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Captain. Open your legs, Captain."

Carol trembled, slowly parting her thighs, pressing her hot cunt against the cool apparatus. She felt a delicious shiver of anticipation as she embraced the position, drawing up her knees, arching her needing ass for him. Peter already had the lube in hand. He attended to Carol, pouring it between her cheeks and all over her ass for good measure. Probably used more than he needed—used all of it—but she looked astonishingly tight and the sheen of the greasy stuff was slightly reassuring.

He made sure her asshole was coated with it, then rubbed at it with one hand while swiping his manhood with the other. His middle finger pushed at her anus, gradually entered, was finally gripped. He kept lubricating her—his cock felt larger and hotter inside his hand, the lube a sweet kiss all over it—and finally got his finger inside. She was hot and tight and slick, but his finger moved steadily through her, spreading the oil all across her surpassingly heated walls.

And as he did this, Carol put her head through the hole in the wall.

***

"Finally," Tony Stark muttered, seeing Carol's briskly-haired head emerge through the hole, the tight fit tousling her boyishly short hair, making her look less butch, more fuckable. Even in the absence of her wonderful body, her kiss-swollen lips and strong cheekbones filled him with lust, following through on the group text Carol had sent out, promising all of her loyal supporters a fun surprise on Floor 69.

Brandy sniffer still in hand, he approached the semi-private corner of the club where Carol was waiting, biting her lip as the rest of her was treated on the other side of the wall. She looked up at him, eyelids fluttering mockingly.

"I can't remember—is your cock big enough to get all the way down my throat? It's bad luck not to deep-throat on your first glory hole."

"Hold on a second," Tony said, setting his sweating glass atop her head. Carol quietly smoldered as she held still. "I have to jot a few notes down."

Drawing a marker from his suit jacket, he crouched in front of Carol. He wrote SLUT on her forehead, nice and slow, so she could make out what he was writing by feel. Then, almost absurdly gently, he turned her head to the side. The liquor sloshed in his glass, but didn't spill. He wrote CUM on her left cheek then, with the same absurd care, turned her head the other way and wrote GOES HERE. Then he tipped her head upward, causing his glass to slide a precarious inch over Carol's cranium, to write YUM! on her chin.

Then he picked up his glass again.

"You are such a prick!" Carol cried as he sipped.

"You love it."

Carol cast her eyes downward, consumed with lust as she felt the ink still damp on her face. She did. She got off on being the best, setting the pace, shattering records and looking good doing it. But the other side of that was how much she loved the exact opposite. Not anything in-between, not being kissed or made love to or dated, but being treated like a lowdown, dirty whore. Taking off the crisp, classical costume she'd adopted to put on something Emma Frost would wear. Being used, being fucked, being covered in cum until it might as well be her costume. There was nothing like it. She loved to fly, but she loved being in the gutters just as much.

Tony had his cock out, his right hand sliding the foreskin over his shaft. Carol felt an ache in her throat that could only be salved by the head of that big prick. "Give me a taste," she ordered, teeth gritted.

"One for the road," Tony said, pouring some of his drink over his cock. Then he pushed it into her mouth.

It burned all the way down, just like good liquor should.

***

His cock in his hand, Peter bent over Carol, finding her puckered asshole hiding between the perfectly round domes of her ass, slotting his cockhead to it, then pressing wonderfully forward. It took Carol some seconds to grasp the sudden pain, the intrinsically linked pleasure that had suddenly hit her. She was in a daze, taking Tony's cock, but her mind shot to crystal clarity as she realized she was going to be fucked twice at the same time, once in the ass, once in the mouth. Her body shook at the thought, a lurching feeling inside like she was going 7 G into the stratosphere. Two cocks in her at the same time. It was almost too dirty to be real.

But Peter was in her ass, there was no doubt about that, a giant steel bar throbbing away, its pulse only hitting the ring of her anus at first, but traveling deeper, more and more of Peter's weight backing the granite hardness of his dick.

She groaned deep in her throat, shaking at Tony's embedded cock. The pressure was amazing, her lower body seeming to grow numb under its weight, her sex with a solidness inside it as the feeling from her anal penetration pushed into all of her. It was going easier and easier, the burgeoning head of Peter's cock accepted into the tight chamber of her asshole. It was completely inside her, now, and an inch of shaft painstaking followed. Then another, and another, Peter's hands stroking her naked flanks as if in congratulation.

Carol moaned, pistoning her mouth on Tony's cock now as she felt its twin deep in her ass. Three inches, four, five, six—there seemed no end to Peter's invasion of her body, no degree of roughness he wouldn't put her to for his own pleasure as well as hers. It was so different. So good.

Then Carol felt the light tickle of Peter's pubic hair against her ass, and knew she had taken him all the way, accomplished something no one else yet had with this well-hung new member. Jane may have given him her throat and Darcy her cunt, but she'd been the one to take him up the ass. As Tony came in her mouth, she swallowed with satisfaction, swelling with pride over having taken both cocks.

Tony stepped away. James Rhodes was behind him in line, cock already hard from enjoying the show. As Peter began to pound into Carol's open ass, Rhodey offered his cock to Carol and she devoured it, pulling it down her throat until her nose was rubbing in his treasure trail. His cock jerked hard upon hitting the tightness of her gullet, gagging her for a moment, pulling her head upward. Then he hit his stride, rocking his loins, sliding his cock between Carol's lips, rubbing his cockhead against her tonsils.

Tony handed Rhodey his drink and went to return to the bar. It served as more of a stress ball than anything else, keeping Rhodey grounded as Carol took all eleven inches down her throat, jaws and lips stretching to find her limit and reaching it again and again.

"I worked out before I came here. Got it nice and sweaty for you," Rhodey sighed. "And I haven't come since I got stateside, so you're going to fully get... your... due!"

He came, his hot cum on Carol's tongue and her teeth and her gums, the taste flaring all over Carol's mouth, deep into her throat, and thefeelof it, the heat of it, massaging her throat as she swallowed it, sucked and swallowed and slurped it down, hungrily taking all the seed he fed her. Until, with a groan, Rhodey's pelvis thrust one last time, a last gush of cum traveled down her throat, and he pulled away. Her lips slid over his shaft until it was gone. Then, gently chuckling, Rhodey held his glass to Carol's mouth.

"Wash it down," he told her, as he tipped the glass to pour into her mouth. Carol swallowed, just like she always did. After she'd exhaled away the aftertaste, she saw Jessica Drew was next in line.

Spider-Woman wore her usual costume—only not many people knew that the yellow hourglass symbol between her breasts could be removed. And since it plunged down between her legs...

"Seriously?" Carol asked her.

"Not only am I the baddest bitch in Floor 69, I'm also a client."

She stepped up, crowning Carol's head with her hands and forcing her face down to her cunt. Carol's body trembled with pleasure as Peter continued to sodomize her, her cunt burning with desire, clit throbbing, every thrust seeming to build an electric charge inside her.

After tiring herself out, pistoning her mouth onto hard cocks, Carol relished sinking into Jessica's sex, licking at it slowly but no less passionately than she had before. Jessica held her in place and stroked her hair; she actually liked Carol's USWNT haircut. Every taste of Jessica was a new pleasure on her tongue—shifting, deepening like fine wine. The smell of her...

Carol rested against Jessica's lush thighs, trying to absorb the softness of them, lose herself on the chorus of Jessica's moans and sighs as Peter fucked her hard, harder, the next man in line with his cock out, Clint Barton kissing Jessica as Jessica pushed at the small of his back, urging him toward Carol, already needing to see him fucking her mouth. Carol rubbed her cheek against his cockhead as she ate Jessica out. Jessica came, squirting, enough to drench Carol's hair, stick it to the sides of her face and forehead. Then Clint was in, jamming his cock into her mouth just as Carol came from Peter's tireless pumping inside her ass. She shuddered, feeling the orgasm shoot through her body, teeth sinking into Clint's shaft.

"No biting!" he told her. "I'm gonna need that for later."

Jessica helped out, grabbing Carol by her wet hair and guiding her motions, helping her take it easy as Peter's never-ending fuck continued. She felt his flat belly smacking her ass with every thrust, his huge cock now flying easily through her well-used hole. A strange sort of friction whirled through her body. Her toes tingled. Her nipples felt as if they were being sucked. She was about to come again. Groaning, gobbling cock, Carol shoved her hand up between her legs to relieve her aching sex.

Her new climax seemed contagious. Clint came down her throat, strong musk overpowering her taste buds, and another man was right behind him. Carol didn't even care who it was. She growled, head jerking as she sucked a new, full cock. Her ass wiggling as she churned it on Peter's sliding cock. Her tits swung and bounced under her, actually hitting the barrier around her neck. She groped them as best she could with her left hand, while her right jerked between her legs.

"Eat that cock!" Jessica ordered her. She was crouched beside Carol, still 'helping' her even as she touched herself, hand shoved down her costume's cut-out. "Do it, bitch, suck!"

Zev95
Zev95
1,582 Followers
12